Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 472, Ankamius wrote:
In post 470, Kokichi Oma wrote:Ank, answer me. Please dont pull a zito on me
Why? I already outright stated it.
I missed it in your wall posts. Can you quote it for me?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 464, Tywin Lannister wrote:If Zito was town, 100% he wouldve been quicklynched already for his anti-town play, but the fact that there's so much pushback says a lot imo. The kind of pushback going on for Zito definitely wasn't there for Evee. Is it that difficult to see why? Does anyone honestly think scum would block a town mislynch, especially when it's on such an anti-town player?

All pushback in his defense has either been unexplained 'feeling' reads (bad and lazy play imo), or just general deflections/diversions like Srceen telling everyone to make a new wagon for no reason at all. The rest haven't even tried to explain why they TR Zito, or at least stopped SRing him. Others just ignore his slot entirely. Ankarius just said they didn't 'feel anything,' but thats obviously not legitimate reasoning, especially when they already admitted to having not read D1 at all. Its straight to lazy play at best, and a common scum copout at worst. I know where I stand with it though. Actually, the only person that even has even tried is ND, and although I think their logic is faulty, its at least an attempt. That speaks a lot more to me than what others have(nt) done.

I'm still where I was at from the start: Zito, Srceen, Ankarius. I'll add in my discomfort with The Worst sheeping everyone in sight.

Srceen isnt getting lynched, and Zito doesn't look to be either.
Only other place ill move is on Ankarius.
I’m down with that. I was just on the verge of switching my vote. Most of her posts are all about how she is “exhausted”, “lacks energy” or isn’t “engaged” for whatever reason. Add to this, all of her votes seem like throwaways and lack any genuine basis. Even her read on Dan - the only one, that doesn’t sound like total bs., seemed to be inserted there to sound like an actual read, rather than questioning me.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Ankamius »

The former is playstyle and the latter probably has more to do with the really long night than anything.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 476, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 464, Tywin Lannister wrote:If Zito was town, 100% he wouldve been quicklynched already for his anti-town play, but the fact that there's so much pushback says a lot imo. The kind of pushback going on for Zito definitely wasn't there for Evee. Is it that difficult to see why? Does anyone honestly think scum would block a town mislynch, especially when it's on such an anti-town player?

All pushback in his defense has either been unexplained 'feeling' reads (bad and lazy play imo), or just general deflections/diversions like Srceen telling everyone to make a new wagon for no reason at all. The rest haven't even tried to explain why they TR Zito, or at least stopped SRing him. Others just ignore his slot entirely. Ankarius just said they didn't 'feel anything,' but thats obviously not legitimate reasoning, especially when they already admitted to having not read D1 at all. Its straight to lazy play at best, and a common scum copout at worst. I know where I stand with it though. Actually, the only person that even has even tried is ND, and although I think their logic is faulty, its at least an attempt. That speaks a lot more to me than what others have(nt) done.

I'm still where I was at from the start: Zito, Srceen, Ankarius. I'll add in my discomfort with The Worst sheeping everyone in sight.

Srceen isnt getting lynched, and Zito doesn't look to be either.
Only other place ill move is on Ankarius.
I’m down with that. I was just on the verge of switching my vote. Most of her posts are all about how she is “exhausted”, “lacks energy” or isn’t “engaged” for whatever reason. Add to this, all of her votes seem like throwaways and lack any genuine basis. Even her read on Dan - the only one, that doesn’t sound like total bs., seemed to be inserted there to sound like an actual read, rather than questioning me.
Oh dear.

You were right, Dan.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 475, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 455, Ankamius wrote:
In post 453, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 445, Ankamius wrote:[quote="In post 443,
It's playstyle if anything, I'm not engaged in the game at this point, especially since we are stuck with a stalled wagon on somebody I don't believe is scum and a lot of people aren't doing much outside of that.
What about his “playstyle” and how is saying this any different than your previous post, saying that something was off about his ISO?
I'm saying his approach felt off, in that it doesn't seem like he's trying to approach the game the same way recently that he did in day one.

It's almost like he's floating along and using his activity to hide it today.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

UNVOTE: ActionDan
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Ankmius
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 461, Wisdom wrote:im guessing he hasnt played with you before
In post 467, Wisdom wrote:zito is the lynch, no worries
I've been wondering where you were; do you have any thoughts about the last few pages?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What??????

You're saying you have nothing wrong with Zito's day 1 to day 2 transition. But, mine is off? Even though I've continued trying to pressure Zito from day 1?

VOTE: ankmius

This is scum.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 479, Ankamius wrote:
It's playstyle if anything, I'm not engaged in the game at this point, especially since we are stuck with a stalled wagon on somebody I don't believe is scum and a lot of people aren't doing much outside of that.
What about his “playstyle” and how is saying this any different than your previous post, saying that something was off about his ISO?
I'm saying his approach felt off, in that it doesn't seem like he's trying to approach the game the same way recently that he did in day one.

What are your reads on the rest of the players, other than Brass, Kokichi and Dan? Not including Eddie, because you voted him without one.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 483, Kokichi Oma wrote:What??????

You're saying you have nothing wrong with Zito's day 1 to day 2 transition. But, mine is off? Even though I've continued trying to pressure Zito from day 1?

This is scum.
See, this is what I'm talking about.

Reads changing over night =/= overall approach towards the game changing. You're pushing your critics that already have support for them, but there's no intensity behind any of your posting outside of it. It's like you don't care, despite already making your way into a lot of people's townreads and being a significant force behind the day one lynch.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 482, Ankamius wrote:
In post 461, Wisdom wrote:im guessing he hasnt played with you before
In post 467, Wisdom wrote:zito is the lynch, no worries
I've been wondering where you were; do you have any thoughts about the last few pages?
Why do so many of your posts read, like you’re trying to look like you’re seriously trying to be solvey but really aren’t?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:02 am

Post by Wisdom »

i dont approve of the ank votes
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 484, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

What are your reads on the rest of the players, other than Brass, Kokichi and Dan? Not including Eddie, because you voted him without one.
Dan is town. You and Tywin, while both having biased views of the gamestate, are both town.

Eddie is null.
Papa Zito is lightly leaning town, although that's mostly because this wagon on him is lazy.

Wisdom and the worst are both lightly leaning scum; nothing either of them has said so far showed town and they're the back end of the Zito wagon. If there was scum there, this would be a likely spot for them.

The brass read is shelved right now. There was enough blowback from the vote that I really couldn't test his response like I wanted to.

Srceenplay and Sugar Cain, I don't even remember anything either of them have done outside of the Eevee lynch vote.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 485, Ankamius wrote:

This is scum.

Reads changing over night =/= overall approach towards the game changing. You're pushing your critics that already have support for them, but there's no intensity behind any of your posting outside of it. It's like you don't care, despite already making your way into a lot of people's townreads and being a significant force behind the day one lynch.
What? :lol:

You’re the one who has voted for 3 different people without much rhyme or reason.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Ankamius »

Regardless of anything, how does that relate to the post you quoted?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 488, Ankamius wrote:
In post 484, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Dan is town. You and Tywin, while both having biased views of the gamestate, are both town.

Eddie is null.
Papa Zito is lightly leaning town, although that's mostly because this wagon on him is lazy.

Wisdom and the worst are both lightly leaning scum; nothing either of them has said so far showed town and they're the back end of the Zito wagon. If there was scum there, this would be a likely spot for them.

The brass read is shelved right now. There was enough blowback from the vote that I really couldn't test his response like I wanted to.

Srceenplay and Sugar Cain, I don't even remember anything either of them have done outside of the Eevee lynch vote.
The Worst is one of my stronger town reads. He seems pretty genuine to me.

Why are Ty and me town though? Not that I disagree but what are you basing this on? What about Wisdom and the worst, do you find particularly scummy?

Saying that they haven’t “showed town”, is meaningless,

Why is Eddie “null”?

Why is Zito townleaning?

Like I’ve already said, the only somewhat credible read you’ve given so far is on Dan, because his is the only one that sounds like you’ve put some actual thought into to.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Ankamius »

Um, Nancy?
In post 445, Ankamius wrote:
In post 443, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 441, Ankamius wrote:Well, first of all, you're probably not going to like any of my pushes in any game I'd you don't like vagueness.

Second of all, it's not from any specific post. It's his entire ISO that feels off.
Just read his ISO, again not seeing it. Your reasons for voting for Brass and Eddie didn’t really make any sense to me either. YOUR ISO is pinging me however. Any idea why that may be?
It's playstyle if anything,
I'm not engaged in the game at this point, especially since we are stuck with a stalled wagon on somebody I don't believe is scum and a lot of people aren't doing much outside of that.
This is just now starting to change. Of course I'm not going to have a lot of fleshed out reads.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 491, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The Worst is one of my stronger town reads. He seems pretty genuine to me.

Why are Ty and me town though? Not that I disagree but what are you basing this on? What about Wisdom and the worst, do you find particularly scummy?

Why is Eddie “null”?

Why is Zito townleaning?

Like I’ve already said, the only somewhat credible read you’ve given so far is on Dan, because his is the only one that sounds like you’ve put some actual thought into to.
Your original case on me was pretty blatantly town, Tywin is town because he's falling into the same trap I see his type of playstyle fall into all the time; it's the type of trap that's easy to read and he's falling squarely on the town end of it.

Eddie's actions just... don't feel like scum or town. He's probably a player I'll have to get reads on indirectly.

Wisdom/the worst/Zito reads are where they are for the reasons I stated; there's a reason I stated alongside them that they aren't strong reads.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Srceenplay »

VOTE: wisdom
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 487, Wisdom wrote:i dont approve of the ank votes
Too bad.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 489, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 485, Ankamius wrote:

This is scum.

What? :lol:

You’re the one who has voted for 3 different people without much rhyme or reason.

You took the words out of my mouth
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 493, Ankamius wrote:
In post 491, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The Worst is one of my stronger town reads. He seems pretty genuine to me.

Why is Eddie “null”?

Why is Zito townleaning?

Your original case on me was pretty blatantly town, Tywin is town because he's falling into the same trap I see his type of playstyle fall into all the time; it's the type of trap that's easy to read and he's falling squarely on the town end of it.

Eddie's actions just... don't feel like scum or town. He's probably a player I'll have to get reads on indirectly.

Wisdom/the worst/Zito reads are where they are for the reasons I stated; there's a reason I stated alongside them that they aren't strong reads.
What “trap” is Ty falling into?

No, you haven’t as yet given a single “reason” for any of these reads: Wisdom/the worst/Zito. All you’ve said so far is that you dislike Zito’s wagon because town is “lazy”. So why then are you sr Wisdom and the worst? If you think the wagon is due to town being “lazy”, then why are you do you not read them as “lazy” town then?

And why are you townleaning Zito? You haven’t explained that either.

And furthermore, if you’re seriously that distraught over the Zito wagon, then why waste so much of that precious “energy” that you apparently have in such short supply in trying to talk me out of my Dan vote, when it’s pretty obv that he is in 0 danger of being the d2 lynch?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 487, Wisdom wrote:i dont approve of the ank votes
I got the impression of tmi from this.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Ankamius »

The trap Ty is falling into is confirmation bias about scumreads that are incriminated by direct actions but aren't really scum otherwise. The way the player treats the people not scumreading that person along those lines is pretty indicative.

The rest... I've already gone into. Read my ISO.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”