Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Can we wagon Hiplop for breaking our hearts again?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1802, Brian Skies wrote:Can we wagon Hiplop for breaking our hearts again?
Yes

VOTE: hiplop
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Firebringer wrote:
In post 1802, Brian Skies wrote:Can we wagon Hiplop for breaking our hearts again?
Yes

VOTE: hiplop
I mean we can I guess

I don't think he's particularly more or less likely than arc to be scum (maybe a tiny bit more even) but I'd feel a lot worse about it if he were town

I guess I see it as the difference between a likely genuine attempt to read the game and participate against arc's self delusion that she'll be caught up eventually despite never reading enough posts that aren't centered on herself to have a read on a single player in the game
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1672, hiplop wrote:Reading it tonight! WIll be the most active player in the game mark my words
HIPPY THIS WAS TWO DAYS AGO
GTKAS
| here.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If all the scum are low posters that would be funny. Feel better about Arc over Hip.

Low posters: AA9, Hiplop, Hyung, PP
Intermittent posters: Vecna, NSG, Vaxkiller

Whichever of you isn't scum, you're letting the team down.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

PP and NSG have been prodded
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Pine »

Blah blah blah

You're all underestimating the difficulty of catching up to a 73-page game. I have difficulty catching up when I'm even ten pages behind.

Lurking through D1 is not a valid reason for suspicion. It's condescension towards people with lives.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 261, ArcAngel9 wrote:Hey scummies... Give me a day. Will catch up!!
In post 443, ArcAngel9 wrote:Just got back and i am going to catch up in a bit. So will join the party :)
Except that she's been trying to catch up from page 11. If she struggled with 11....I don't see it getting better. A town player would've replaced out by now imo.

It's worth noting that AA9 being a potential mislynch is the only thing Pine seems to care about today. Surely his energy would be better spent convincing us Mutant is scum to which he still hasn't provided a reason beyond AA9 being a mislynch as a counterwagon to mutant. This change in Pine caring about the game started around the time LLD entered so I'm not sure if the coincidence is significant or not yet.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:52 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1797, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1788, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1777, xRECKONERx wrote:those posts make no sense
Can you not see how what I've quoted would be their answer to your question?
"the day ends faster if i waste our VCs" isn't a compelling or logical argument
I agree. But that’s what they were going for. Now it’s your job to judge their allignment based on that motivation and fallacy.
I mostly just lurk now.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1809, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 443, ArcAngel9 wrote:Just got back and i am going to catch up in a bit. So will join the party :)
Except that she's been trying to catch up from page 11. If she struggled with 11....I don't see it getting better.
A town player would've replaced out by now imo

It's worth noting that AA9 being a potential mislynch is the only thing Pine seems to care about today. Surely his energy would be better spent convincing us Mutant is scum to which he still hasn't provided a reason beyond AA9 being a mislynch as a counterwagon to mutant. This change in Pine caring about the game started around the time LLD entered so I'm not sure if the coincidence is significant or not yet.
Bullshit to the bolded. People aren't perfect and noble; they stay in games they want to play in.

Again, this sort of thing happens ALL THE TIME. You fucks shitpost all day while the adults have work, school, children, and real lives, and then you condescend to us as if we're lazy for not having the time to catch up to a 70+ page game.

The AA9 lynch is LAZY, and ignores people who have actually been scummy.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:36 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1811, Pine wrote:
In post 1809, CheekyTeeky wrote:
Except that she's been trying to catch up from page 11. If she struggled with 11....I don't see it getting better.
A town player would've replaced out by now imo

Bullshit to the bolded. People aren't perfect and noble; they stay in games they want to play in.

Again, this sort of thing happens ALL THE TIME. You fucks shitpost all day while the adults have work, school, children, and real lives, and then you condescend to us as if we're lazy for not having the time to catch up to a 70+ page game.

The AA9 lynch is LAZY, and ignores people who have actually been scummy.
pine is completely right here, i think. it doesn't necessarily make him town, but he's completely right.

UNVOTE:
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:41 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1603, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 235, northsidegal wrote:People i'd vote (in no particular order):

Gamma
hyung
Firebringer
brassherald
Brian Skies

VOTE: brian skies
Fuck it's hard to ask these questions when it's so long ago but

you listed 5 names. Why would you vote each of these people at that time, and why did you choose to vote Brian over the others?
it's been a while so i might not completely remember everything. gamma you presumably already read my reasoning for. hyung i knew had a meta of lurking as scum, and going under the assumption that he was marquis i would've supported a wagon on him to see how he reacted (also i didn't want to make the same mistake i did in team mafia white flag). firebringer i kind of forget. he was probably messing around enough for me to consider it scummy. brassherald had a terrible intro i think and had a weird vote on cheeky. i think alisae still has an okay chance to be scum based on brassherald (and just based on alisae's posting / pushing of t-bone). brian skies wasn't doing anything which i'm pretty sure is a scumtell for him. i forget why i chose him specifically.

and, on that note,

VOTE: brian skies

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:42 am

Post by northsidegal »

I havne't been following my own philosophy of voting the silently scummy people who just skate by. This vote is mainly for brian's case on t-bone.

things fall apart
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1811, Pine wrote:Again, this sort of thing happens ALL THE TIME. You fucks shitpost all day while the adults have work, school, children, and real lives, and then you condescend to us as if we're lazy for not having the time to catch up to a 70+ page game.
Says an admitted shitposter.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1815, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1811, Pine wrote:Again, this sort of thing happens ALL THE TIME. You fucks shitpost all day while the adults have work, school, children, and real lives, and then you condescend to us as if we're lazy for not having the time to catch up to a 70+ page game.
I very rarely shitpost. In this game I fucked around a bit because that was what a lot of us were doing, and I usually suck at sorting on D1. I skimmed a lot of the first half of the game because it was pretty devoid of useful content.

Don't pull out the "yeah but" argument. It's a very bad strategy to point out someone else's alleged flaws to distract from the weaknesses in your own case. Just because I dicked around a bit this game doesn't make AA9 scum for having a hard time keeping up.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1816, Pine wrote:
In post 1815, Brian Skies wrote:
I very rarely shitpost. In this game I fucked around a bit because that was what a lot of us were doing, and I usually suck at sorting on D1. I skimmed a lot of the first half of the game because it was pretty devoid of useful content.

Don't pull out the "yeah but" argument. It's a very bad strategy to point out someone else's alleged flaws to distract from the weaknesses in your own case. Just because I dicked around a bit this game doesn't make AA9 scum for having a hard time keeping up.
I mean, you contributed to the problem. So of course I'm going to point out when you try to act like it's everyone else's fault but yours.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Pine »

Yeah, and I stopped. You're focusing on the minutia, and ignoring the broader thrust of my point. That isn't a valid rhetorical tactic.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1811, Pine wrote:The AA9 lynch is LAZY, and ignores people who have actually been scummy.
Who are all the people that have been scummy, then?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Vecna »

Pine, I agree with your points, mostly, but at what point do we lynch a never contributing aa9? Because its not like the volume of posts is gonna decrease significantly.

Last game i played with that aa9 the exact same thing happened. extra effort was promised but never came, resulting in a later game lynch on the slot. It was done as town tmaa9 that game, but its not like that means its ai this game.

I have no faith whatsoever that contribution is ever gonna come. A lynch is gonna happen on the slot regardless.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1820, Vecna wrote:
Pine, I agree with your points, mostly, but at what point do we lynch a never contributing aa9?
Because its not like the volume of posts is gonna decrease significantly.

Last game i played with that aa9 the exact same thing happened. extra effort was promised but never came, resulting in a later game lynch on the slot. It was done as town tmaa9 that game, but its not like that means its ai this game.

I have no faith whatsoever that contribution is ever gonna come. A lynch is gonna happen on the slot regardless.
Not on D1. Probably not on D2. D1 is usually the toughest, and D2 is usually half the pace. D3 is often 1/3 the pace. At that point, there's no excuse, and it becomes suspicious.

When and if the lack of contribution actually manifests, we can talk about it. Until then, we have actual scummy players to investigate and lynch. On my agenda are Mutant and Vaxkiller, with Cheeky, LLD, Fire, and Reck previously dealt with. Also valid agendas would include sorting Alisae, Hyung and, frankly, you. I could also get behind pressuring hiplop, Penguin, and either Gamma, all of whom are similarly-low content slots which you seem to have no problem with. In fact, it's *really* suspicious that there's such an easy wagon on AA9, but no one wants to pressure any of those people. Personally, I find it to be tantamount to proof that she's Town.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Alisae »

Wait Pine you have me as null/unsorted?
What’s up?
GTKAS
| here.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Pine »

Something feels off about you, love. I haven't focused in on it to sort that concern, but you're tingling my spider sense.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Alisae »

Meh I think I’m pretty ez to read and tbh I don’t have much to add to the gamestate atm so I’m kinda just being fairly quiet.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”