Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Pine »

Yeah, that's my concern. A quiet Alisae is a "something's not right" Alisae.

Again, this isn't a SR. It's a concern that hasn't been sorted...

...so convince me.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1821, Pine wrote:
In post 1820, Vecna wrote:
Pine, I agree with your points, mostly, but at what point do we lynch a never contributing aa9?
Because its not like the volume of posts is gonna decrease significantly.

Last game i played with that aa9 the exact same thing happened. extra effort was promised but never came, resulting in a later game lynch on the slot. It was done as town tmaa9 that game, but its not like that means its ai this game.

I have no faith whatsoever that contribution is ever gonna come. A lynch is gonna happen on the slot regardless.
Not on D1. Probably not on D2. D1 is usually the toughest, and D2 is usually half the pace. D3 is often 1/3 the pace. At that point, there's no excuse, and it becomes suspicious.

When and if the lack of contribution actually manifests, we can talk about it. Until then, we have actual scummy players to investigate and lynch. On my agenda are Mutant and Vaxkiller, with Cheeky, LLD, Fire, and Reck previously dealt with. Also valid agendas would include sorting Alisae, Hyung and, frankly, you. I could also get behind pressuring hiplop, Penguin, and either Gamma, all of whom are similarly-low content slots which you seem to have no problem with. In fact, it's *really* suspicious that there's such an easy wagon on AA9, but no one wants to pressure any of those people. Personally, I find it to be tantamount to proof that she's Town.
Once again, mostly agreed. But.....

I strongly prefer the aa9 lynch over the alternatives at this point. I have zero interest in lynching Gemerald, Cheeky or Reck (which seem to be the most scumread alternatives atm, even though i have no clue why since they all appear as blatant town to me). LLD also seems like a terrible lynch and im happy that wagon didnt succees in hindsight.

Hiplop hasnt been on my radar at all and penguin I know will at least be usefull if town later on. (Wasnt she getting replaced though?).

I still dont know why you consider firebringer as a sorted issue. Its still my most preferred lynch today, but atm im fine just ending the day with a lynch.

And this wifom about deducing allignment based on ease of wagon is a load of crap. sorry but it is, and you know it.

Overall I think were of a somewhat similair mindset, but personally i really cba to try pushing new wagons with my availlable time. Ill be there to vote vax or mutant though if u get it going (with a slight preference for vax). If not, im completely happy where i am.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Alisae »

Okay sure
What has actually happened from the time between the 26th to me starting to post again?
I am kind of in the opinion that unless lurkers start posting content or replacements happen, there’s not really much that’s going on.
Like, I could try to read into Reck’s posting but I know its probably going to give me a headache, so even then, I have TRs to help sort that for me. Like that’s the only real notable thing that actually happened.

Not to mention yesterday I had a paranoia session with some scummers (which was really fun btw even though I had no idea what I was doing) and ever since I think since Thursday I’m been somewhat trying to spend energy for designing an offsite game (which was going to waste because it would be me staring at my monitor and coming up with ideas but no motivation to actually put that into writing)
Spoiler: More AtE please don’t read it you really don’t want to
No seriously, I’m spoiling this with a spoiler because you don’t need to read it, you really fucking don’t. It’s not about the game, and its not alignment indicative, and in fact I don’t even know why I’m posting it on a mafia game on ms.net nevertheless.
So only read it if you care about me as a person please?
And in general the last few days have been shitty for me consisting of the following thought:
“Am I going to overdose on sleeping pills?” Or something that really has no place in this thread, and this has been happening to me um a lot more often then it should be
And before you ask “are you okay?” I’ve been like this for years I think do I look ok?
And before you say “Go get professional help” thats something my dad calls me to tell me a lot ik its a thing that I should do but I really just never really want to

You can’t say I didn’t warn you.
But look, I don’t think I’m that good at mafia even though I have 3 banners, and I feel like the posts I have made said a lot about my alignment but /shrug at this point a flip would be really helpful
GTKAS
| here.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Pine, I agree with your points, mostly, but at what point do we lynch a never contributing aa9?

Last game i played with that aa9 the exact same thing happened. extra effort was promised but never came, resulting in a later game lynch on the slot. It was done as town tmaa9 that game, but its not like that means its ai this game.

I have no faith whatsoever that contribution is ever gonna come. A lynch is gonna happen on the slot regardless.
Not on D1. Probably not on D2. D1 is usually the toughest, and D2 is usually half the pace. D3 is often 1/3 the pace. At that point, there's no excuse, and it becomes suspicious.

When and if the lack of contribution actually manifests, we can talk about it. Until then, we have actual scummy players to investigate and lynch. On my agenda are Mutant and Vaxkiller, with Cheeky, LLD, Fire, and Reck previously dealt with. Also valid agendas would include sorting Alisae, Hyung and, frankly, you. I could also get behind pressuring hiplop, Penguin, and either Gamma, all of whom are similarly-low content slots which you seem to have no problem with. In fact, it's *really* suspicious that there's such an easy wagon on AA9, but no one wants to pressure any of those people. Personally, I find it to be tantamount to proof that she's Town.
Is there any reason why the entirety of the playerlist except <AA9, Vecna, NSG> are mentioned here?

Also, what do you mean by Cheeky, LLD, Fire, and Reck being previously dealt with?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1827, Alisae wrote:I am kind of in the opinion that unless lurkers start posting content or replacements happen, there’s not really much that’s going on.
I second this sentiment.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I have a WoD RPG to run today, but once that concludes, I will be resuming my catchup.

In the meantime, I also want some answers from Pine regarding his reads, because they seem very pell mell. Basically, Pine: You gave a list of names in 1821. I want to know a little bit about each one and where your head is at wrt them, and I want some evidence in the form of posts and or interactions that supports how you came to these conclusions.

Essentially, I want to see your mental concept here. I need to see the progression of your thought.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:42 am

In post 1829, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1827, Alisae wrote:I am kind of in the opinion that unless lurkers start posting content or replacements happen, there’s not really much that’s going on.
I second this sentiment.
I don't, if only because I think that my catchup is dredging up some lost information from the wastes of shitpost land, and shining a spotlight on actually scummy people.

I think that I'm the breath of fresh air this game needed, and I won't let people just resign to apathy while I'm still fighting..

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Alisae »

LLD I’m posting and watching the thread while you’re catching up its
A. Enjoyable
B. Helpful
C. Insightful
D. All of the above
GTKAS
| here.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Brian Skies »

You forgot
E. Entertaining
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Alisae »

That's included in a
GTKAS
| here.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1828, Brian Skies wrote:

When and if the lack of contribution actually manifests, we can talk about it. Until then, we have actual scummy players to investigate and lynch. On my agenda are Mutant and Vaxkiller, with Cheeky, LLD, Fire, and Reck previously dealt with. Also valid agendas would include sorting Alisae, Hyung and, frankly,
you
. I could also get behind pressuring hiplop, Penguin, and either Gamma, all of whom are similarly-low content slots which you seem to have no problem with. In fact, it's *really* suspicious that there's such an easy wagon on AA9, but no one wants to pressure any of those people. Personally, I find it to be tantamount to proof that she's Town.
Is there any reason why the entirety of the playerlist except <AA9, Vecna, NSG> are mentioned here?

Also, what do you mean by Cheeky, LLD, Fire, and Reck being previously dealt with?
The entirety of the playerlist except NSG is mentioned. The bolded 'you' refers to Vecna, and the entire premise of the post is a discussion about AA9. NSG has been on extended/intermittent V/LA and gets a broad pass for now. Curiously, you are also not addressed, but fail to mention that. As for the 'previously sorted' group, I was clearly talking about my own reads. I had just said that they weren't on MY agenda.

Close reading is hard, I know.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:23 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Pine why do you town read Fire? Help me see it.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1830, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I have a WoD RPG to run today, but once that concludes, I will be resuming my catchup.

In the meantime, I also want some answers from Pine regarding his reads, because they seem very pell mell. Basically, Pine: You gave a list of names in 1821. I want to know a little bit about each one and where your head is at wrt them, and I want some evidence in the form of posts and or interactions that supports how you came to these conclusions.

Essentially, I want to see your mental concept here. I need to see the progression of your thought.
I appreciate this desire, but the level of work involved in giving detailed reads on virtually every player in a large with citations and examples is not in the cards today. I have some other on-site obligations that I've been postponing, followed by housework, dinner, and date night with the very pregnant Lady Pine. Pinecone is due in 18 days!

I'm not begging off entirely, but it's not happening rn. Ask me again tomorrow.

PE: Mostly gut. Lately I've been developing a feel for Fire that I hope is verging on the ability to soulread him. Regardless, he's not the D1 lynch imo.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1835, Pine wrote:The entirety of the playerlist except NSG is mentioned. The bolded 'you' refers to Vecna, and the entire premise of the post is a discussion about AA9. NSG has been on extended/intermittent V/LA and gets a broad pass for now. Curiously, you are also not addressed, but fail to mention that. As for the 'previously sorted' group, I was clearly talking about my own reads. I had just said that they weren't on MY agenda.
Lmao.

I read <you> as
me
, not Vecna.

Still, don't know why NSG gets an intermittent pass for extended/intermittent V/LA.

Why was I excluded?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Pine »

It's less that people were excluded or were given a pass, more that most people came to mind.

You seem mostly to be dicking around, which seems null-Town to me. Come to think of it, we've played scum together a couple of times (I think?) and this doesn't feel like it.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:44 am

In post 1837, Pine wrote:
In post 1830, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I have a WoD RPG to run today, but once that concludes, I will be resuming my catchup.

I appreciate this desire, but the level of work involved in giving detailed reads on virtually every player in a large with citations and examples is not in the cards today. I have some other on-site obligations that I've been postponing, followed by housework, dinner, and date night with the very pregnant Lady Pine. Pinecone is due in 18 days!

PE: Mostly gut. Lately I've been developing a feel for Fire that I hope is verging on the ability to soulread him. Regardless, he's not the D1 lynch imo.
Take your time and congratulations, of course. This all said, if this game drags too long, we'll end up straight fucked.

So please, take your time, no pressure, but if you can't do this in some amount of reasonable time, perhaps consider your life is too busy to continue?

But yeah, sorry about that.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:59 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Cheeky reads scum to me. Anyone interested punching her ?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1840, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1837, Pine wrote:

Take your time and congratulations, of course. This all said, if this game drags too long, we'll end up straight fucked.

So please, take your time, no pressure, but if you can't do this in some amount of reasonable time, perhaps consider your life is too busy to continue?

But yeah, sorry about that.
I'm not saying 'a few weeks from now,' I'm saying gimme a day or two to put together the wall you're asking for. And thanks!
In post 1841, ArcAngel9 wrote:Cheeky reads scum to me. Anyone interested punching her ?
Yes. Lynch? Nah. I'm reading it as frenetic Town.

And you're kind of embarrassing me here. I've gone to the mat for your inactivity, and that's all you've got?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:34 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

LOL come at me. *wraps hands*

Omg 18 days is so soon. We should try guess the weight/date and lynch whoever is furthest XD

Vecna why do you prefer a Vax lynch to a Mutant lynch?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

look friends.

arc is at least sometimes capable of joining a 40+ page game as town or scum and actually trying to contribute while reading (though she does tend to replace out of larger games a lot more than she stays in them): viewtopic.php?t=68980&f=53&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
viewtopic.php?t=26193&f=56&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

she's also capable of lurking through entire games much, much shorter than this while doing literally nothing as scum until she gets lynched (replaced in lateish d1, lynched d3 in a 25 page game): viewtopic.php?p=5073926#p5073926

so when she's posting once every 3 days to avoid prods with easily fakeable garbage, she should die. I legit think she'd be playing very similarly here as town or scum here but she needs to either replace out immediately or die.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Pine »

Then start a petition to have her force-replaced. I'd even sign it.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Hey mod can I vote to have Arcangel force replaced for not playing this game?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

VOTE: Arc

I'm tired, and don't really feel like reading through tonight.

p-edit

You can't vote to force replace a slot.
<(") | (")>
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Firebringer »

What are you?
A rule lawyer?!

Besides that ur a list mod
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1847, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: Arc

I'm tired, and don't really feel like reading through tonight.

p-edit

You can't vote to force replace a slot.
PP wolfy.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”