Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5400 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:59 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 5398, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't seem to have been replace yet so I will state Ran's doubling back on the read on me feels a bit sketchy
And I haven't been hard defending mark at every turn, that's a flat out lie
Are you still replacing out, my man?
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5401 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm still replacing out but I do have a smidge of time to close things up
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5402 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5298, Ranmaru wrote:Yes, I'm saying 2 man red team and 4 man orange team. Alright, I'll out it. The team would be [Varsoon, Mark, Gamma, Thor].
What? What about Shaz? How did that slip by?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5403 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Why Shaz?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5404 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Also, that's not where you left off from. There's still something I want you to react to.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5405 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5299, Ranmaru wrote:Joey had resistance to giving a solid Titus read when he was interacting with me. Thor, had lurked to the point of actually being replaced. Gamma, has reacted badly to me saying Orange Scum had no kills and that I thought Elbirn died via his role. Scum have resistance to the Mark lynch. This is a scum stall, which funnily, I would hear from Gamma, but he's not here to say that.
Because 1) I was absent (nice job manipulating) and 2) I didn't think of it that way. I didn't notice any major activity breaks.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5406 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5404, Ranmaru wrote:Also, that's not where you left off from. There's still something I want you to react to.
What then? I've read from the last post I made.
<Embrace The Void>

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5407 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Ranmaru »

My old case on Mark, which I have been asking your response to.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5408 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 5219, Ranmaru wrote:
Gamma and Marshy, talk to me about this.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5409 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:14 am

Post by brassherald »

This is just weird. AFAIK, once a replacement is requested, isn't Gamma just sitting out?

That's how I run my games, unless someone withdraws their request.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5410 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5301, Ranmaru wrote:The reason why Joey has been so forceful with early massclaim was because Varsoon, the rolecop, died early. The reason why they aren't killing Brass, is because they have scum with him in a neighborhood, whispering sweet lies in his ears. The reason why they killed A50, was to implicate Klazam, and to implicate both religion spreaders, who are both town. Joey claimed commuter to hide the fact he won't ever die, as scum.
Do you really think Joey had that planned out since he was neighborized?
<Embrace The Void>

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5411 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I think Gamma is in limbo and just responding to things about himself before someone else comes in.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5412 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 5410, Gamma Emerald wrote:Do you really think Joey had that planned out since he was neighborized?
No because Varsoon the Rolecop, died without warning.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5413 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5217, Ranmaru wrote:
Why Titus & Mark are Orange Scum
:

Titus's vote on Gamma is weird, here: #49. I ask her why she voted Gamma, and this is her response: #251. She doesn't give a convincing reason to be on Gamma, which reads as fake. In her #299, she responds to me but not to my entire substance. I feel like she couldn't actually respond, so that was part of why she was posting less during mid game of D1. Her #460 didn't have a solid conclusion for leaving Gamma. In her #521, she responds to Pidgey's town read of me, which stinks of scum trying to shoot down correct town reads by giving a counter point. Titus follows Varsoon in her #619, which is her orange mate. In her #1000 she states she was busy, but I think it's more her motivation. She started early and seemed to be steering things and then didn't do much afterwards, which shows she was only doing it for show. Her #3399 isn't believable, she hasn't really had much progression there, she voted Gamma after Chara did, but never really stated why nor has she stated a confident read. Again, it seemed like it was for show.

Mark's #4340 is weird. To me it seems like he was aware of the thread and when he sees myself start catching up. His #4345 feels disingenuous to me. He asks me for my current thoughts, and I give them and that just seems like such a calculated response. After I have interacted with him about it, he's never gave a conclusion on me, and gave this response to why: #5131. He states I would sort myself out later, clearly leaves out a read so that he can come back to that later. #5176 #5177 Here, after being proved wrong that Shaziro cannot be SK, Mark finally moves to me without any solid reasoning or backing whatsoever. This is the definition of backing down, but at an opportunistic time. Let's rewind, he's had me as 'you'll be sorted later' for this very opportunity that he might be proved wrong. Now, this all reads as him not caring to actually determine alignment, but rather pick and choose a target, and tunnel, until it's not feasible to push anymore and switch when it's time. It doesn't seem organic to me. It would be in Orange's best interest to avoid a red scum lynch, and this is what it seems like Mark is doing. Either push Shaziro or anyone not Klazam.

FOS: MARK
I feel like this is strong case but I want to give Mark a chance for now. Why were you pressing me about this when you said you wanted Klazam first?
Also I see you there and yeah the things about me took my interest but I'll comment on what I can.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5414 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5412, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 5410, Gamma Emerald wrote:Do you really think Joey had that planned out since he was neighborized?
No because Varsoon the Rolecop, died without warning.
I'm talking about the commuter claim.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5415 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5314, Ranmaru wrote:I am more confident in Mark being scum right now. I was saying take care of Mark first in case I'm wrong. If anything, at least note that there was a stall most recently from Thor and Gamma. Keep that in mind at least.
Inactivity is no stall. Nice manipulation of the facts.
<Embrace The Void>

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5416 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I like to bounce reads and at the time, I was fine with your slot. Your absence actually made me want Mark more, actually. Gamma, why did you not post for 72 hours? Are you usually V/LA weekends? Why are you replacing?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5417 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 5414, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm talking about the commuter claim.
Most likely pre-planned, yes.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5418 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5361, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 5354, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 5352, brassherald wrote:So, the fact that you were scum read, and the engagement on a scum read of yours which was not Gamma means that Gamma and Thor are partners?

That makes no sense to me. Your entire read relies upon Mark being scum, but I guess Orange scum?

Why is Gamma scum?
Orange Scum. Gamma is scum due to meta. He's been tip-toeing around Mark. His reaction to me saying Orange Scum had no kills was bad. He was content with leaving his vote on Klazam, when as town he'd be more reluctant to vote with me. In Team Mafia White Flag he was obvious town, and he wasn't as willing to vote with me, and he was saying obv townie things. Early game he was playing carefully, because he was scum. Simple as that.
Lol no.

This isn’t a thing.

Gamma hates scum by meta and if Gamma was scum with Titus, gamma would have “conf!town”ed Titus and Titus just ran with it. It’s Titus’s MO (as well as mine) as scum to get universally townread. Titus if given the power to manipulate can and will at every moment.
I do not hte scum, I simply dislike it. Also I would aim to try to get my team rather than myself farther along if I were scum fyi.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5419 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5374, Ranmaru wrote:Gamma's meta is
not
exactly like White Flag. I will go on the record here.
While I will state this is true, keep in mind my play for WF was doctored somewhat to be less abrasive with older players.
Anyway my overall take on Ran's turn on me is that it is completely non-sensical, though maybe it comes from town because she hasn't taken the time to give an explanation for what shaz's part in all this is.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5420 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5383, Ranmaru wrote:Otherwise, how else does the mod balance a Vig, and two scum teams?
I've seen a 48p game with 2 scumteam an sk a vig and a vig shot, along with daykilling roles
<Embrace The Void>

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5421 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 5419, Gamma Emerald wrote: While I will state this is true, keep in mind my play for WF was doctored somewhat to be less abrasive with older players.
Anyway my overall take on Ran's turn on me is that it is completely non-sensical, though maybe it comes from town because she hasn't taken the time to give an explanation for what shaz's part in all this is.
Why do you think Mark is saying your play is exactly the same though if you agree with me?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5422 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Because they object and think that's the best way to object
<Embrace The Void>

OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5423 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:34 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 5419, Gamma Emerald wrote:
not
While I will state this is true, keep in mind my play for WF was doctored somewhat to be less abrasive with older players.
In post 5418, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5361, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 5354, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 5352, brassherald wrote:So, the fact that you were scum read, and the engagement on a scum read of yours which was not Gamma means that Gamma and Thor are partners?

That makes no sense to me. Your entire read relies upon Mark being scum, but I guess Orange scum?

Why is Gamma scum?
Orange Scum. Gamma is scum due to meta. He's been tip-toeing around Mark. His reaction to me saying Orange Scum had no kills was bad. He was content with leaving his vote on Klazam, when as town he'd be more reluctant to vote with me. In Team Mafia White Flag he was obvious town, and he wasn't as willing to vote with me, and he was saying obv townie things. Early game he was playing carefully, because he was scum. Simple as that.
Lol no.

This isn’t a thing.

Gamma hates scum by meta and if Gamma was scum with Titus, gamma would have “conf!town”ed Titus and Titus just ran with it. It’s Titus’s MO (as well as mine) as scum to get universally townread. Titus if given the power to manipulate can and will at every moment.
I do not hte scum, I simply dislike it. Also I would aim to try to get my team rather than myself farther along if I were scum fyi.
So you agree with my point that you’d try to conf!town Titus to get her further along? Why quibble over word choice of hate vs dislike? It’s pedantic for no reason.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5424 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:35 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 5419, Gamma Emerald wrote:
not
Who do you mean by she?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”