Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 752, Ankamius wrote:Srceenplay, where are your thoughts at?
Nancy feels genuine.
Zito made a nai post I liked.
Eddie is Eddie.
Back and forth on Ankamius and wisdom. It goes SvS TvS SvT.
The worst scum reading me is “wow”. I don’t think he has ever scum read me, so it come across as fake.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

sickprodge
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:28 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 718, Ankamius wrote:
In post 714, Wisdom wrote:you said zito has been scumreading kokichi and thus hes town

i said he could be scum using genuine reasons to scumread kokichi because hes naturally scummy
I'm not townreading Zito because he's scumreading Kokichi.

I'm townreading Zito because I believe he's scumreading the Kokichi posts before that for the same reason I was,
and
is unlikely to be faking it because of both how he talked about it when he was questioned and how he clearly felt about it over time. It feels like he picked up on the same type of thing I did, stood his ground, then let it go when it was no longer relevant.
This is the post I am most confused about from you, it seems like a roundabout way to say our thinking aligns therefore he's town.

I'm mostly not sure what is being said because you start off saying one thing, then continue to talk about the townread, which, to me, reads pretty close to what you are saying you are not doing.

I guess I am asking for more clarification on this read.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Ankamius »

Nancy Drew 39
Papa Zito

ActionDan

Tywin Lannister

Sugar Cain
the worst

Srceenplay
Wisdom

Eddie Cane
brassherald

Kokichi Oma

This is roughly where I'm at from town to scum right now;

Nancy is just blatantly town. Very off base, but there hasn't been a single shred of scum intent behind any of her pushes on me.

Zito is town by the way he's been going about this game, the gamestate, and the fact that the majority of his critics are south of the null line.
ActionDan had a couple pretty strongly town posts; I have somewhat distant memories of playing with him as both town and scum, and my gut is telling me this is closer to town-him. It's not enough to be blatant town and I could be misremembering, but I don't think it's very likely at this point.

Tywin hasn't really been around for the past 10 or so pages and the reason I was townreading him so heavily in the first place might not actually be as strong as I thought it was initially now that I have a better picture of the gamestate. I'm still reasonably confident he's town, but not quite enough to be super confident anymore. I'll wait until he has time to come on and post again before I judge it.

Sugar Cain looks a lot better than they used to; I don't think I'm especially good at reading Nero or Rangal effectively, but both their posts individually feel townish so far. It's entirely possible I'm being blindsided, but I'll have a better opinion on whether that's the case or not over time as more posts come out.
The worst honestly just looks like a town sheep. Nothing particularly town from this slot, but nothing all that scummy either. Something about the way they're handling the game doesn't feel like scum-driven, but it's very... hard to tell.

Srceenplay's push on me was scummy, but now I'm seeing a possibility that he's town that saw a potential slam dunk by how he has been playing it. He got a lot of support from his push on me and there's not a whole lot of pushback outside of Wisdom, who is also reading scummy to a lot of people. I think scum would've handled that differently so I'm a lot less confident that the push in itself was from scum. However, nothing has felt especially town from them and that only minimizes the scumread. Light-scum.
Wisdom is giving me the same feeling he did the time I caught him as scum in Unbalanced II; I just don't ever feel anything town from him. I know he has a good scumgame and I can see his actions being to manipulate things towards his own goals, but the main thing that's making me hesitate in calling him scum is that I don't think he would outright defend me like this. He knows very well how to shut me down (and that I can be a strong town when I'm not) and if anything, he's shied away from going that route. Light-scum here too, but it's a fragile read and has a lot of potential to go south real quick.

Eddie Cane... I can't get a read on his thought processes. The fact that his two scumreads are me and the worst suggests to me that he's trying to keep town from coming together, but even that's hard to tell because this slot is completely useless at saying anything readable.
Brassherald has given me the same feeling every time he's posted. Nothing about what he tries to engage feels like he's working towards anything; it feels like he's trying to look busy and coast.

Kokichi Oma is my pick for scum if I had to choose only one in this game. He's been sheeping really bad wagons (Zito and me, although his justification for jumping ship onto my wagon was horrible too), his posts around the Eevee wagon are scummy, he supported Srceen's bad push on me, etc. He's not trying to solve the game, he's coasting on the towncred that he somehow got on day one. He spent more than half the day so far taking potshots at whoever he can get away with sniping at.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 736, Ankamius wrote:
In post 735, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 704, Ankamius wrote:
In post 156, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 150, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No, I really can’t tbh. Why would you want to hide your reasons? :confused:

Slamming me for grammer now, seriously? :roll:
*grammar

There's any number of reasons why I'd want to hide my reasons! I'm surprised as a graduate of MU you're not able to come up with any. I've been told so often how much better mafia play is over there. This isn't a newbie game tho so I'll leave that particular theory lesson for you to chew on.

Anyway it seems people have abandoned this wagon because they saw something shiny so I guess I'll go vote your partner now.

VOTE: Kokichi
Zito is next on the strong town list.

Is this a joke post.
Idk, try reading the game.
I did. It cant be a town post
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: zito
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 756, brassherald wrote:
In post 714, Wisdom wrote:you said zito has been scumreading kokichi and thus hes town

i said he could be scum using genuine reasons to scumread kokichi because hes naturally scummy

I'm townreading Zito because I believe he's scumreading the Kokichi posts before that for the same reason I was,
and
is unlikely to be faking it because of both how he talked about it when he was questioned and how he clearly felt about it over time. It feels like he picked up on the same type of thing I did, stood his ground, then let it go when it was no longer relevant.
This is the post I am most confused about from you, it seems like a roundabout way to say our thinking aligns therefore he's town.

I'm mostly not sure what is being said because you start off saying one thing, then continue to talk about the townread, which, to me, reads pretty close to what you are saying you are not doing.

Well yes, I believe our thinking aligned.

The more important part is how he went about it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: Kokichi Oma
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:41 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 760, Ankamius wrote:
In post 756, brassherald wrote:

and

Well yes, I believe our thinking aligned.

The more important part is how he went about it.
Then, could you explain what you mean when you say "how he went about it" in another way?

I should not have to feel like I'm cross examining you to get some actual explanation.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

I can't really explain it any more than I already have. I really just don't see scum picking up on Kokichi's posting, following it through without explaining it, sticking to it, then morphing his thoughts as the game went on
while
under a lot of fire.

It feels really natural as town and something that wouldn't be advantageous to fake.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Wisdom »

brass what are your reads?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:36 am

Post by brassherald »

I shared some reads before and I'm still not doing a read list, however.

I'm still trying to figure out Screen which is why I am asking the worst for his thoughts.

Eddie and Tywin are both nulls.

Sugar is not great but looking better, so UNVOTE:

Kokichi I'm having a hard time with, I find an effective way to read him is by how rude he is being to people which has been effective up until now, but the last time I told him about the tell, so he might have adjusted his play because of it. I find this to be less tame than the last time I saw him as scum, but moreso than the last few times I have seen him as town. I could see this as a scum slot, though, sure.

Ankamius and Nancy are frustrating me so much they must be town.

Zito is scummy and the best lynch so I'm going back to him. VOTE: Zito

Action Dan I have to reread.

And, I would probably only lynch Wisdom on policy right now based on how he is so hard to read for me, which is inherently inferior to a scum lynch.

God, I hate doing these.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: brass

I think brass is scum here
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Wisdom »

also i dont really feel like voting zito anymore given brass and kokichi want that
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:39 am

Post by brassherald »

Have you ever not scum read me?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 767, Wisdom wrote:also i dont really feel like voting zito anymore given brass and kokichi want that
Didnt you just think I was town or am I thinking of someone else
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 10:17 am

Post by the worst »

In post 740, brassherald wrote:In other news, @the worst talk to me about Screenplay here, I'm a little confused on your current vote.
Read my iso or explain why you think it's a bad vote and I'll explain.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 10:29 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 770, the worst wrote:
In post 740, brassherald wrote:In other news, @the worst talk to me about Screenplay here, I'm a little confused on your current vote.
I'm not saying it's a bad vote, I'm just saying your progression seems to be this:

1. He's okay, but needs to post more.
2. His push is bad.
3. I'm voting him.

I'm trying to connect the dots here.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 754, Srceenplay wrote:The worst scum reading me is “wow”. I don’t think he has ever scum read me, so it come across as fake.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 10:44 am

Post by the worst »

In post 771, brassherald wrote:
In post 770, the worst wrote:
I'm not saying it's a bad vote, I'm just saying your progression seems to be this:

1. He's okay, but needs to post more.
2. His push is bad.
3. I'm voting him.

I'm trying to connect the dots here.
Them's the dots
Lurking til people called him out is irksome as well
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 10:46 am

Post by the worst »

In post 772, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 754, Srceenplay wrote:The worst scum reading me is “wow”. I don’t think he has ever scum read me, so it come across as fake.
I didn't even parse this rofl
I've always townread you or come around to it. It's kinda weird to me that I'm finding it so hard here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”