Eddie Cane
(1): ActionDan
Wisdom
(1): Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
(1): Eddie Cane

Not Voting
(0):

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-05-09 18:15:00)
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by the worst »

Ah, welcome fitz. Missed that.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 898, Tywin Lannister wrote:Literally nothing you've written matters. My case doesn't have to be good to make Brass' case any better. You have NOT given a case on him, and I've asked three times now. You keep deflecting back on my case towards you, but you cannot do anything with it besides try to discredit it with your own buzzwords. Regardless, your case on brass does not exist. You vote him because he lurks, yet you replaced a lurker, therefore I can vote you for the exact same reasoning. Everything else is sugar on top of my own read. I don't have to convince YOU that you're scum. I just have to keep voting you until I'm inevitably mislynched or NK'd, and then you'll have to contend with others.
Why are you using the votes on Brass as a deflection from having to substantiate your reads?

You literally only bring it up when you're asked to answer a question that you apparently can't answer.

If you actually cared about it, you would've asked when you caught up since you already gave a lot of thoughts on them.

VOTE: Tywin Lannister

I thought I revoted but apparently not.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 9:48 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 830, Tywin Lannister wrote:So i admittedly skimmed, but I noticed only a few things of note:

Zito disappeared, Ankarius and Srceen continue to hard defend everyone i SR, Ankarius/Srceen say Wisdom, The Worst, Sugar are the scum team? Scum likely refuse to let Zito, Ankarius, or Srceen keep a wagon.
Brassharald is lurker vote to get that out of the way, but it's less substance than Zito, Ankarius, or Srceen, and he's basically a shitty compromise vote.

I get that scum wont let their buddies get lynched, and there's still a full scum team to prevent it. Even if Zito is not scum, Ankarius and Srceen still are my top SRs besides him. Nothing said has changed that. I don't care about Ankarius and Srceen's sort-of-but-not-really weak SR on each other. Every partner distances. I don't care that both TR him (Ankarius calls Zito their top TR beside ND). Scum Ankarius, who sees Zito not on their team, would have cause to hard defend him. Its decent town cred for whenever he does inevitably get lynched. Scum Ankarius with Scum Zito would also obviously defend Zito, because losing a buddy on what's essentially still D1 (since evee still protects after death) is near game-over for them. Its the worst case scenerio. Any scum buddy of Ankarius would also push elsewhere from them for all the same reasons. Essentially, I'm saying no scum worth their salt would hard-bus a teammate today based on the situation they find themselves in. 100% theyd try to deflect and redirect into someone else, barring just being new to mafia (or bad at it) in general. This is my rock solid belief at least. So yes, Ankarius is damned if they do and damned if they don't, but mostly damned because I hard SR her independently, and her hard defence of Zito (yet without actual reason, unlike ND) is icing on the cake. Their discredit of my case on them, zito, and Srceen (and Ankarius has tried quite hard to discredit and dismiss my cases as being a 'trap') is normal scum 101 play. I'd do it too if I were scum.

So... back to the other elephant in the room: Brass is very null to me. He's probably gonna be lynched as the compromise wagon between town and scum. Scum want anyone but them lynched, and town can't stick a wagon on zito, ankarius, or Srceen. Pretty obvious imo why, but we'll see. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd rather bet on that than go anywhere else. I'm just repeating what I've said many times, but I'm pretty sold with it. IF say, Ankarius flipped town, I'd be more willing to go with their reads that contradict mine, but I won't until that happens. My mind has been made up until I see either one of my reads flip town, or someone outside of them have flipped scum. Maybe Zitos replacement can change my mind here, but Ankarius and Srceen need to go. That's just good game sense imo.

So... despite being gone the last few days, I'm still 100% where I was from the beginning. I'd rather lynch between my original pool than to go elsewhere based off of a push made by my SRs, and
a brass lynch gives absolutely zero information regardless of his flip imo. He's a decent wagon, but only because he's null to almost everyone, not because he's obvious scum. Imo, his flip doesn't help much, especially if it's town. We will be back to our preconceived notions from D2, probably down an obvious townie (unless evee keeps protecting even though theyre dead, and I wouldnt pay attention if it were me), same as the Evee lynch did absolutely nothing to help town.
It was a great scum lynch, which is why Srceen quickhammered. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why he'd do that over actually demanding a claim. He's gotten almost zero real pressure from hammering, has given very little content, and nobody cares. He's still scum in my eyes.

Zito isn't here and his replacement might be worth waiting for. I don't see any reason to switch gears by sheeping Ankarius on wisdom or the worst. Idc about Eddie at all today. ND looks super town to me for multiple reasons, and pairing ND with Zito isn't likely. Sugar Cain is null, because I haven't engaged with them and probably won't waste my time yet.
Brassharald is meh for me, but I'd not be opposed to their lynch. I just don't see any real point to it, since even if they are scum, they'd be the weakest link so far and gives no real info regardless of flip (to me at least).
Kokichi isn't in my radar either, and they won't be even if Zito flipped town or ND flipped scum. Theyre solidly town imo. ActionDan might be scum, but I don't have a case. I'm forgetting people probably, but I can't remember who.

Worst case scenario for me is Wisdom, the worst, and someone like Eddie or Sugar flip scum, since I've been giving them a pass all game in search of monsters to slay. That's a possibility, but I won't consider it barring my original reads being proven wrong, and the fact that they can't get a wagon to stick in the way a townie like Evee could just secures my confirmation bias. I want one of them gone before I'll consider switching gears.

VOTE: Ankarius

All of town should join me on this righteous crusade against the murderous infidels. Deus Vult!
In post 856, Ankamius wrote:Just by the way he shifts across his catchup post, I wouldn't find it unlikely at all.

Just reexamining the start of the day is connecting the dots even more for a Train-Brass scumteam.

I might actually be close to the point where I can solve the game just with a couple flips. I think determining scum's game plan today will completely expose them, and what I'm seeing is sloppy execution.
In post 857, Ankamius wrote:Tywin - Brass, sorry.

I'm on my tablet.
In post 868, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 864, Wisdom wrote:If youre town, this is 100% you disliking her playstyle and not actually finding anything scummy with her

Listen to people who have actually played with Ank

Name a single reason brass is scummier than Zito, Ank, or Srceen. I can name many for each of those three. Name one for brass, beyond lurking.

I think you're scum buddies with her now, tbh. Brass push is terrible.
In post 878, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 872, Ankamius wrote:Hey Tywin, do you have a case?
What's your case on brass?

Lynching a lurker on D2 means you should be lynched first, since you replaced for one D1.

I gave my case. You have none on brass. He's just the easy lynchbait. The most you can say is he is a lurker, yet so was the person you replaced. Guess that means you gots to go by your own reasoning. Deus Vult.
In post 898, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 882, Ankamius wrote:

Lynching a lurker on D2 means you should be lynched first, since you replaced for one D1.

I gave my case. You have none on brass. He's just the easy lynchbait. The most you can say is he is a lurker, yet so was the person you replaced. Guess that means you gots to go by your own reasoning. Deus Vult.
The 'case' you gave on me in your catchup can be simplified to scumreading me because I defended Zito when he was the primary wagon of the day. You also have yet to answer my questions, which involves me asking why my followup play would make sense if I'm scum and Zito's town.

And this?
In post 862, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'm certain because the pushback. She's done nothing townie all game. I fundamentally dislike her reads, playstyle, lack of substance, deflections, hard defences of scummy players, buddying/flip flopping whenever it seems beneficial and opportune, etc. She's scum.
This is buzzwords and smoke, not a case.

Spoiler:
In post 859, Tywin Lannister wrote:Feel free to lynch me first if town agrees to hang Ankarius tomorrow. I'll take that trade, since scum already lost their NK. It's still a win.
In post 862, Tywin Lannister wrote:Wisdom might be scum with Ankarius actually? He's vote hopped on almost all obvious town, aside from Zito.

Anyway, I'm sitting where I am regardless. Ankarius is scum.

I'm certain because the pushback. She's done nothing townie all game. I fundamentally dislike her reads, playstyle, lack of substance, deflections, hard defences of scummy players, buddying/flip flopping whenever it seems beneficial and opportune, etc. She's scum.

If im wrong, then whatever. Pretend I was NKd rather than an obvious mislynch done by scum like Ankarius. She claims I'm scum now, so that fits her fake reads. Feel free, as long as everyone else takes out Ankarius. You'll get plenty of info when she flips. You might go next wisdom.
In post 867, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 860, Ankamius wrote:
In post 859, Tywin Lannister wrote:scum already lost their NK.
Unpack this.
Unpack what? Evee blocked their kill. I'm betting she wouldn't block for people on her wagon, and she certainly wouldn't block for the lurker you replaced for Ankarius. Could've been on someone who didn't vote her. Maybe someone like me perhaps? Maybe Zito. Not you.

100% what happened was Ankarius' replacee rolled scum, got scared, lurked til replaced. Ankarius comes in, pretends to be too drained to be town, does anti-town things, people just don't care, because nobody in this game cares about scummy play it seems. Otherwise, zito, screen, or Ankarius would've already been lynched. Theres literally no other player that's as scummy as those three.
In post 868, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 864, Wisdom wrote:If youre town, this is 100% you disliking her playstyle and not actually finding anything scummy with her

Listen to people who have actually played with Ank

Name a single reason brass is scummier than Zito, Ank, or Srceen. I can name many for each of those three. Name one for brass, beyond lurking.

I think you're scum buddies with her now, tbh. Brass push is terrible.
In post 870, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 855, Wisdom wrote:
Ankamius wrote:Tywin might actually be scum this game.
That was my thought too
What do you think it means about brass? First thought was "hes trying to save his buddy by calling it a lurker lynch" but this feels too obvious
This is how I feel about you trying to save Ank, an unconfirmed, terribly scummy player on Day 2. Yeah, you're too obvious.

All these posts are you going on and on about how scummy I am but not actually substantiating them. You're grandstanding because you don't actually have a case. You have a point that I could be defending Zito if we're both scum and my predecessor replacing out without making a single post here, which is very weak by itself.

But apparently I'm scum for a lot more than that, despite your inability to explain it.

This is scum. Lynch this.
Literally nothing you've written matters. My case doesn't have to be good to make Brass' case any better. You have NOT given a case on him, and I've asked three times now. You keep deflecting back on my case towards you, but you cannot do anything with it besides try to discredit it with your own buzzwords. Regardless, your case on brass does not exist. You vote him because he lurks, yet you replaced a lurker, therefore I can vote you for the exact same reasoning. Everything else is sugar on top of my own read. I don't have to convince YOU that you're scum. I just have to keep voting you until I'm inevitably mislynched or NK'd, and then you'll have to contend with others.
This slot is
scum

It doesn't matter what my thoughts on Brass are because I'm not bragging about how stunning my case on him is.

Tywin keeps talking about how good his case on me is, but he hides behind my Brass scumread to avoid going into it.

Just from the posts I've seen this game, he clearly has the ability to make cases since he's been going in-depth on Zito for a lot of early day two.
The amount of support for lynching me is not enough to just go by general word of mouth anymore, most people have moved on to other things by now.
Tywin says he at least skimmed, which would be enough to see that the votes on me have waned over time.

So he proceeds to grandstand his having a case instead of just making it and trying to push the lynch back onto me.

This is scum behavior. He doesn't have a case, but he's put all his cards down on this one play so he has to see it through. Brass is irrelevant because I'm literally just compromising on my scumreads, which I've given precedent for having throughout a lot of the day phase despite Tywin just deciding that it's a lurker lynch.

This slot is 100% scum. I'm not going to compromise on any of my other scumreads until this dead.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 9:49 pm

Post by the worst »

holy fuck can someone be like op town for a minute and tell me what to feel about TyLan vs Anka?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 10:21 pm

Post by brassherald »

@mod Replace me, please.
Between taking on more responsibilities at work and looking for a place to live, I just can't keep up here. See you all another time.

Will do. See you some other time, I guess.
Last edited by Beefster on Thu May 03, 2018 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 10:30 pm

Post by the worst »

Seeya next time brassy
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by the worst »

Sigh....fuck this wagon
It makes too much sense from boredtownbrass

VOTE: Ankamius choo choo
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 11:54 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 903, Ankamius wrote:This slot is 100% scum.
Nope
A little research shows that as I feared, Tywin is bad and obnoxious.
Youre after a playstyle again.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 11:55 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 904, the worst wrote:holy fuck can someone be like op town for a minute and tell me what to feel about TyLan vs Anka?
Ank def town, Tywin 90% town
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 11:56 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 907, the worst wrote:Sigh....fuck this wagon
It makes too much sense from boredtownbrass

VOTE: Ankamius choo choo
oh come on
Ank is the only one whos towning this gane
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 12:00 am

Post by the worst »

okay

I don't feel like voting brass
who should I vote?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 12:17 am

Post by Wisdom »

srceen?
Im also reconsidering eddie for reasons
But ill keep my vote on brass until i see the replacement
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 12:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

no u are not
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 1:03 am

Post by Wisdom »

Eddie what are your reads right now
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 1:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

sadness
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 1:31 am

Post by the worst »

be well soon eddie :c
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 4:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 895, Srceenplay wrote:You guys sure you don’t want to lynch the worst
I think the worst is town, so no.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

Uuggghhh.

Stuff always happens over night
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

I think we might be willing to vote Ankamius or Srcreen
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

I still feel that Tlan TR. it feels like he's one of the only few who are actually trying
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 900, Beefster wrote:
Official Vote Count 2-11
brassherald
(4): Wisdom, the worst, Ankamius,
havingfitz
(2): Kokichi Oma, brassherald
Ankamius
(2): Nancy Drew 39, Tywin Lannister
the worst
(1): Srceenplay
Tywin Lannister
(1): havingfitz
Eddie Cane
(1): ActionDan
Wisdom
(1): Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
(1): Eddie Cane

Not Voting
(0):

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-05-09 18:15:00)
Someone once told me that the 4th vote on a wagon is 75% of the time, scum and the official Mafia vote is consistent with this theory. :lol:

So, is Brass a mislynch or is he being bussed?

There is at least one wolf on that wagon, maybe two?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 4:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

who's zombie an alt of
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Or is scum looking to frame? The timing of this vote is not a coincidence.

:thinking:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 919, Sugar Cain wrote:I think we might be willing to vote Ankamius or Srcreen
You would have better odds randomly lynching anywhere else.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”