Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 941, Wisdom wrote:
In post 939, Ankamius wrote:Can you show me what you mean Wisdom?
about what
Tywin playing like this in other games.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 928, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 926, Srceenplay wrote:VOTE: Tywin

I think Ankamius is also voting Tywin. VC wrong?
Yeah, he switched but if Ty is scum, why was he so against thr Eevee wagon?

Why would he do that if scum? Does scum usually stick their neck out for a villa everyone else is sr?
If a wagon has so much support on it, then you actually gain more from being outwardly against it than for it, especially if it goes through.

It's a bit messier and difficult to control if the wagon doesn't dissipate, but that slot flipping later makes you look town.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Actually, I’m thinking brass was bussed and scum parked their vote to shade his voters, so . . .

UNVOTE: ank

VOTE: brass

According to Sugar, he was one of the ones pushing for my mislynch and I remember being very sus of his reasons. Iirc, he basically just sheeped Wisdom, right?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 952, Ankamius wrote:
In post 928, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 926, Srceenplay wrote:VOTE: Tywin

I think Ankamius is also voting Tywin. VC wrong?
Yeah, he switched but if Ty is scum, why was he so against thr Eevee wagon?

Why would he do that if scum? Does scum usually stick their neck out for a villa everyone else is sr?
If a wagon has so much support on it, then you actually gain more from being outwardly against it than for it, especially if it goes through.

It's a bit messier and difficult to control if the wagon doesn't dissipate, but that slot flipping later makes you look town.
This is the first post of yours I’ve liked.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 934, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well rn, I’m thinking Ty, Zito/Fitz(sp?), the worst, srceen, Sugar are town.

So, I can’t see voting for any of them.

I seriously considered switching to Brass before confirmed scum parked itself on his wagon. But until I can figure out which one, I’m staying off of it.
Can you go into worst and srceen for me please? I'm already leaning that way due to Zito-wagon play, but I'm not comfortable placing them in any confident town spot in my reads yet.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 953, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Actually, I’m thinking brass was bussed and scum parked their vote to shade his voters, so . . .

According to Sugar, he was one of the ones pushing for my mislynch and I remember being very sus of his reasons. Iirc, he basically just sheeped Wisdom, right?
IOW, because it’s confirmed scum, the 4th vote is the converse of what it would usually mean. If confirmed scum was the hammer, then my wolf theory would hold up. So, voters on brass wagon are spewed town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 900, Beefster wrote:
Official Vote Count 2-11
brassherald
(4): Wisdom, the worst, Ankamius,
havingfitz
(2): Kokichi Oma, brassherald
Ankamius
(2): Nancy Drew 39, Tywin Lannister
the worst
(1): Srceenplay
Tywin Lannister
(1): havingfitz
Eddie Cane
(1): ActionDan
Wisdom
(1): Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
(1): Eddie Cane

Not Voting
(0):

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-05-09 18:15:00)
Everyone on the brass wagon is spewed town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 956, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 953, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Actually, I’m thinking brass was bussed and scum parked their vote to shade his voters, so . . .

IOW, because it’s confirmed scum, the 4th vote is the converse of what it would usually mean. If confirmed scum was the hammer, then my wolf theory would hold up. So, voters on brass wagon are spewed town.
Am I missing an assumption here?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I don’t buy that Ty was white knighting. He was actively trying to stop the Eevee lynch.

Never voting the worst, Wisdom, ank.

So now the qustion is which players wanted to shade them?

As for Dan, I’m far from convinced he’s town for all of the reasons I’ve mentioned previously. He is intentionally keeping a low profile, which ironically is what Sugar haters have accused them of except in Dan’s case, it’s actually true. First, he keeps his vote on me while admitting to actively lurking and now, once again he parks a lone vote on Eddie and is otherwise pretty mia.
However, since scum is clearly trying to shade the worst, ank and Wisdom, the optimal lynch has to be their haters.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Wisdom »

brass/Eddie/Kokichi/srceen should have all scum
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

Nancy, please.

Is your wagon assumption sound? How did you reach the conclusion that the three of us are town from beginning to end?
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

VOTE: Sugar Cain

I want my kill
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 958, Ankamius wrote:

Statistically, the 4th vote on a wagon if wolf, is 75%. Onviously, the 4th vote can also be town. The reason for this, is that wolves ideally don’t want to push bad wagons or even worse, be the last vote on any mislynch. I would never base any read solely on this theory because it only applies to scum votes not town. In this case however, the 4th vote is from confirmed scum: to early to hammer but late enough to simultaneously shade that wagon’s voters and halt that wagon.

It’s no shocker that no one placed a 5th vote on brass after that and others jumped to a different wagon.

I’m also thinking scum wants a mislynch on Ty, because Ty objected to that wagon. If Ty was scum, he wouldn’t out himself as opposing the brass wagon, then parking a confirmed scum vote on it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

its sugar wisdom and the worst or brass

bye
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 963, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 958, Ankamius wrote:

Statistically, the 4th vote on a wagon if wolf, is 75%. Onviously, the 4th vote can also be town. The reason for this, is that wolves ideally don’t want to push bad wagons or even worse, be the last vote on any mislynch. I would never base any read solely on this theory because it only applies to scum votes not town. In this case however, the 4th vote is from confirmed scum: to early to hammer but late enough to simultaneously shade that wagon’s voters and halt that wagon.

It’s no shocker that no one placed a 5th vote on brass after that and others jumped to a different wagon.

I’m also thinking scum wants a mislynch on Ty, because Ty objected to that wagon. If Ty was scum, he wouldn’t out himself as opposing the brass wagon, then parking a confirmed scum vote on it.
Here's the problem: You can't have me as a strong townread because of brass-wagon mechanics and state that scum wants a mislynch on Tywin; the only person that makes sense in the latter is me.
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

Guys please just vote me so I can vig Nancy tonight
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 955, Ankamius wrote:
In post 934, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well rn, I’m thinking Ty, Zito/Fitz(sp?), the worst, srceen, Sugar are town.

So, I can’t see voting for any of them.

I seriously considered switching to Brass before confirmed scum parked itself on his wagon. But until I can figure out which one, I’m staying off of it.
Can you go into worst and srceen for me please? I'm already leaning that way due to Zito-wagon play, but I'm not comfortable placing them in any confident town spot in my reads yet.
Well first, like I said, you, Wisdom and the worst are spewed town by Harmless Zombie. The worst has actively questioned people and been solvey. I tr him from the moment he stopped tunneling me and tr me. As for srceen, he was the first one to accurately towread me. He said, I was someone “he was never voting”. Eddie is the reason I’m still in the game, because Dan put me at L-1 and I think think Zito tried to hammer? I need to check that. If anyone remembers the sequence of my wagon, please save me the trouble and post it.

It would be also interesting to check the order of players who jumped off of my wagon.

So, top town reads are the worst, ank, Wisdom, srcree, Eddie, Sugar (now that ank has explained it to me), Ty.

Brass: confirmed scum, thanks to Harmless Zombie.

Null on the rest rn.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Wisdom »

yeah lynch town to vig town
sounds like a plan

/sarcasm
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 967, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Brass: confirmed scum, thanks to Harmless Zombie.
what
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Everyone needs to vote Brass.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

In post 959, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t buy that Ty was white knighting. He was actively trying to stop the Eevee lynch.
I mean also, this is what a white knighter does and it's asinine that I'm even arguing it because I town read that slot.

Also give me my kill
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 961, Ankamius wrote:Nancy, please.

Is your wagon assumption sound? How did you reach the conclusion that the three of us are town from beginning to end?
Because, Harmless Zombie spewed you all town. Confirmed scum jumped on the wagon after you 3. That makes all 3 of you look super scummy right? So, after HZ parks their wolfy vote,
]no one wants to vote brass any longer - which is exactly who we need to be voting.

If HZ didn’t want to shade the 3 of you, they would have either led the wagon or hammered. Mafia wouldn’t expose their team unless one of the three of you is bus, which I doubt.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

I probably won't even have it in me to actually kill Nancy because she's clearly town but she's starting to get on my nerves and I am probably more useful dead than I am alive.

Also wouldn't vig the worst, Tylan, zitoslot, and wisdom (debating)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 966, Sugar Cain wrote:Guys please just vote me so I can vig Nancy tonight
dont you DARE touch nancy
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”