Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Jingle »

Spoiler: @ETL, townish posts from the hydra. Mostly tn and Who (Who signed desperado)
In post 269, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 263, Jingle wrote:I don't want to flip you D2.

I'm told the creature thing is basically trust tell levels of sheepable. AND that his reads are solid but charisma is shit. I want to make scum kill you. The PL aspect of your hydra goes way down once the memers get their collective fill.

Besides, we're not going to get a huge amount of information from one night and one flip. It's more important to narrow people down into the groups than to worry about actually figuring out sanities D1 and D2, so that we can determine if we have a pool of conftown.
The question is, how long does it take for Creature's reads to become good.

I'm pretty sure we're the easy lynchbait of the game, basically doing scum's work for them in demotivating the town. Hence, Cheeky replacing out. I hope that this fiasco ends in some mafia bans for memers, personally.

I can agree with the last part, but we do need to sort our roles sometime.
In post 267, Jingle wrote:Who is 100% correct, btw.

What's the scumclaim?
Gonna take a wild guess and say srcreenplay, as he's the one that claimed gorkington scumclaimed.

~tn5421
In post 271, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:Gorkington is making a much bigger deal out of this hydra than it deserves, and he's doing so in such a way that appears to be an attempt to obtain a tactical advantage rather than legitimate annoyance. Cheeky got pissed at us and asked for us to be replaced out then replaced out, that was legitimate. Gorkington's annoyance seems more fake.

-Desperado
In post 288, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 287, Jingle wrote:
In post 278, Mulch wrote:UNVOTE:
Why?
Presumably something about the interaction made Gork ping town for him, or at least not-scum. I would also like to know what it was.

~tn5421
In post 375, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 326, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Hey yall!

VOTE: Jingle

So here's my idea:

- Everybody investigates the same target and reveals results so we can compile/compare/analyze.

- The chosen target should be the towniest person by consensus - that's what we should be discussing once we've decided on a lynch but
before the hammer.
This is because…

- Mafia won't want to target that person because then results can be compared to flip (town or scum), so it's also a soft protection.

- Obviously I realize mafias can lie in this, but it wouldn’t be in their best interest to do so because a 1 for 1 trade is never a good trade for mafia, which is what it would come to since there’s literally no other objective to lying about results if not to use the lie to their advantage later. <--- not a townie thing to do in the first place! LYNCH ALL LIARS! Yeah I said it. In this setup, I don’t see any reason for that not to be applicable.

- Anyone who diverges from the group decision by targeting a different person necessarily derails the plan which is anti-town (imo) and should be lynched the next day.

- We can work out statistical probabilities based on the setup, results, and flips as the game goes on.

- Once we have a better baseline, targets can become personal choices per usual.

- Town win, celebrate.

I've never played this setup before, so if you disagree with my idea, I’d love to discuss with you. Tell me where I’ve gone wrong, what your better, alternate idea is, and why it’s better. Or if you have ideas on how to improve this plan, lay it on me.

YAY school's out and mafia is ON!

HI TITUS! ♥

OH ALSO ALSO LOOKIT THIS…

mrsmithy wrote: If a majority is not reached by the deadline,
whoever has the most votes will be lynched
. If there is a tie, I will randomize among those who have the most votes. If no one has votes,
I will randomize the lynch among the
town-aligned players.
<--- WTF… lame

Votes for
no lynch will be considered invalid
and will be ignored.
AND THIS!
crushedtosmithereens wrote: Day talk is active.
AND THIS!!
smithmeadaedricdagger wrote: The first two day phases will last a maximum of 14 days. Day Three will last a maximum of 12 days, Day Four a maximum of 10 days, and all subsequent Days Phases no more than 8 days.
SO LIKE… KEEP THAT IN MIND. I will personally be taking any attempts at stalling to be a mafia tactic and use all of my available energy to get you lynched. We should be ready to go into the night phase, not forced into it by deadline and panicked votes.
Lastly
@SMITHY: I am V/LA on weekends for the most part, that is, Friday afternoon EST to Monday morning.

P-edit: omg 14 pages... ok... I don't have time to read this right now and if this keeps up I may have to replace out. Game's literally been open less than a day...
Welp, this is game over, town basically wins if ETL is town.
In post 328, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Oh yeah.. Um… fuck that 20-headed hydra? That’s annoying as fuck. Lynch it with fire. Why is shit like that ever allowed? I’m not really interested in a spamfest.
VOTE: Stop Getting Banned Again hereafter aka SGBA
Change my mind on why this isn’t a fantastic D1 lynch.
There are a few players, such as myself, that are located in this hydra. I have no interest in trolling the public, and have no problem making myself accountable for my behavior.
In post 334, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:UNVOTE:

actually now I realize what the sacrifice was meant for. fine. i'm down with that. check the turds tonight, and hang em tomorrow.
I, for one, find this acceptable and the most likely way to make use of our presence here.
In post 335, Titus wrote:I concur with your plan ETL. However, I am a selfish woman. I'd like to skip the paranoid of each other phase and use you as the check tonight and just lynch the annoying as fuck hydra. Spam and using horrible language.
Then the onus is on you to make town come to a consensus as to who else to use as a sanity check.
In post 340, Titus wrote:Ok, as long as its you or ETL and we lynch the hydra, I don't really care.
Can't get much done with the spam
. I think we have enough to split into two groups but I don't think it's a discussion that can be had.
Fallacious. You CAN get things done, you just have no interest in doing so.
In post 349, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Kidamn
Titus/Mulch scumteam? Titus/Mulch scumteam. Probably.

~tn5421
In post 382, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
I regret this situation.

I agree that investigating and lynching a scummy player helps town more than doing the same to a townie player.
In post 381, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 375, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:Welp, this is game over, town basically wins if ETL is town.
:D aww shucks

Talk about pressure.
Sorry <.<

~tn5421

Creature's posts should be around 414. Don't think he's signing or has posted since that string.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 724, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:jingle can you explain the titus vote...? she's so null at the moment compared to others in the thread i dont follow at all why you're voting there.
Mostly to try and get her to actually do something, tbh. She's not a scumread, she's a nullread.

Why are you so confident on me town?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Jingle »

Town:
Mulch
Stop Getting Banned Again
Porkens
Jingle

Null
PenguinPower
Ginngie
Almost50
Nosferatu
Gorkington
Titus

Don't Lynch Day 1 Reads, Vaguely Town to scum
Punreader
eddie
EspeciallyTheLies

I'd appreciate town reasons about/content from anyone in the Null pile.
This is a Parachute.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:01 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 726, Jingle wrote:Why are you so confident on me town?
cuz it feels like you're trying to solve the game rather than manipulate it and i'm ignoring paranoia at the moment.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:25 am

In post 727, Jingle wrote:Town:
Mulch
Porkens
Jingle

Null
PenguinPower
Ginngie
Almost50
Nosferatu
Gorkington
Titus

Punreader
eddie
EspeciallyTheLies

this is bullshit. i thought you knew me better than this.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:26 am

In post 725, Jingle wrote:
Spoiler: @ETL, townish posts from the hydra. Mostly tn and Who (Who signed desperado)
In post 269, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 263, Jingle wrote:I don't want to flip you D2.

I'm told the creature thing is basically trust tell levels of sheepable. AND that his reads are solid but charisma is shit. I want to make scum kill you. The PL aspect of your hydra goes way down once the memers get their collective fill.

Besides, we're not going to get a huge amount of information from one night and one flip. It's more important to narrow people down into the groups than to worry about actually figuring out sanities D1 and D2, so that we can determine if we have a pool of conftown.
The question is, how long does it take for Creature's reads to become good.

I'm pretty sure we're the easy lynchbait of the game, basically doing scum's work for them in demotivating the town. Hence, Cheeky replacing out. I hope that this fiasco ends in some mafia bans for memers, personally.

I can agree with the last part, but we do need to sort our roles sometime.
In post 267, Jingle wrote:Who is 100% correct, btw.

What's the scumclaim?
Gonna take a wild guess and say srcreenplay, as he's the one that claimed gorkington scumclaimed.

~tn5421
In post 271, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:Gorkington is making a much bigger deal out of this hydra than it deserves, and he's doing so in such a way that appears to be an attempt to obtain a tactical advantage rather than legitimate annoyance. Cheeky got pissed at us and asked for us to be replaced out then replaced out, that was legitimate. Gorkington's annoyance seems more fake.

-Desperado
In post 288, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 287, Jingle wrote:
In post 278, Mulch wrote:UNVOTE:
Why?
Presumably something about the interaction made Gork ping town for him, or at least not-scum. I would also like to know what it was.

~tn5421
In post 375, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 326, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Hey yall!

VOTE: Jingle

So here's my idea:

- Everybody investigates the same target and reveals results so we can compile/compare/analyze.

- The chosen target should be the towniest person by consensus - that's what we should be discussing once we've decided on a lynch but
before the hammer.
This is because…

- Mafia won't want to target that person because then results can be compared to flip (town or scum), so it's also a soft protection.

- Obviously I realize mafias can lie in this, but it wouldn’t be in their best interest to do so because a 1 for 1 trade is never a good trade for mafia, which is what it would come to since there’s literally no other objective to lying about results if not to use the lie to their advantage later. <--- not a townie thing to do in the first place! LYNCH ALL LIARS! Yeah I said it. In this setup, I don’t see any reason for that not to be applicable.

- Anyone who diverges from the group decision by targeting a different person necessarily derails the plan which is anti-town (imo) and should be lynched the next day.

- We can work out statistical probabilities based on the setup, results, and flips as the game goes on.

- Once we have a better baseline, targets can become personal choices per usual.

- Town win, celebrate.

I've never played this setup before, so if you disagree with my idea, I’d love to discuss with you. Tell me where I’ve gone wrong, what your better, alternate idea is, and why it’s better. Or if you have ideas on how to improve this plan, lay it on me.

YAY school's out and mafia is ON!

HI TITUS! ♥

OH ALSO ALSO LOOKIT THIS…

mrsmithy wrote: If a majority is not reached by the deadline,
whoever has the most votes will be lynched
. If there is a tie, I will randomize among those who have the most votes. If no one has votes,
I will randomize the lynch among the
town-aligned players.
<--- WTF… lame

Votes for
no lynch will be considered invalid
and will be ignored.
AND THIS!
crushedtosmithereens wrote: Day talk is active.
AND THIS!!
smithmeadaedricdagger wrote: The first two day phases will last a maximum of 14 days. Day Three will last a maximum of 12 days, Day Four a maximum of 10 days, and all subsequent Days Phases no more than 8 days.
SO LIKE… KEEP THAT IN MIND. I will personally be taking any attempts at stalling to be a mafia tactic and use all of my available energy to get you lynched. We should be ready to go into the night phase, not forced into it by deadline and panicked votes.
Lastly
@SMITHY: I am V/LA on weekends for the most part, that is, Friday afternoon EST to Monday morning.

P-edit: omg 14 pages... ok... I don't have time to read this right now and if this keeps up I may have to replace out. Game's literally been open less than a day...
Welp, this is game over, town basically wins if ETL is town.
In post 328, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Oh yeah.. Um… fuck that 20-headed hydra? That’s annoying as fuck. Lynch it with fire. Why is shit like that ever allowed? I’m not really interested in a spamfest.
VOTE: Stop Getting Banned Again hereafter aka SGBA
Change my mind on why this isn’t a fantastic D1 lynch.
There are a few players, such as myself, that are located in this hydra. I have no interest in trolling the public, and have no problem making myself accountable for my behavior.
In post 334, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:UNVOTE:

actually now I realize what the sacrifice was meant for. fine. i'm down with that. check the turds tonight, and hang em tomorrow.
I, for one, find this acceptable and the most likely way to make use of our presence here.
In post 335, Titus wrote:I concur with your plan ETL. However, I am a selfish woman. I'd like to skip the paranoid of each other phase and use you as the check tonight and just lynch the annoying as fuck hydra. Spam and using horrible language.
Then the onus is on you to make town come to a consensus as to who else to use as a sanity check.
In post 340, Titus wrote:Ok, as long as its you or ETL and we lynch the hydra, I don't really care.
Can't get much done with the spam
. I think we have enough to split into two groups but I don't think it's a discussion that can be had.
Fallacious. You CAN get things done, you just have no interest in doing so.
In post 349, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Kidamn
Titus/Mulch scumteam? Titus/Mulch scumteam. Probably.

~tn5421
In post 382, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
I regret this situation.

I agree that investigating and lynching a scummy player helps town more than doing the same to a townie player.
In post 381, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 375, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:Welp, this is game over, town basically wins if ETL is town.
:D aww shucks

Talk about pressure.
Sorry <.<

~tn5421

Creature's posts should be around 414. Don't think he's signing or has posted since that string.
am i missing something or did you seriously just quote posts i've already read? that's not what i asked you for.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:28 am

In post 717, eddie wrote:I explained why I was voting her.
You
literally
did not.

VOTE: eddie
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:29 am

In post 577, eddie wrote:We use a different person, not the hydra as a target. We can read the Creature head and make that slot conf!town (or conf!scum). Creature signs his posts as per town wincon. I can read Creature well enough to know if they fake Creature posts. I get it, they're annoying, but our wincon isn't lynch the annoying slots.

Penguin townie. ETL and Pun probably has a scum. Jingle is townie but I have no clue how to read him. No read on Mulch yet. Why is Titus a wagon exactly?
In post 653, eddie wrote:VOTE: etl
These are all the posts "explaining" your vote.

Liar.
Art is cool.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Ginngie »

i agree plan
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Ginngie »

wat is the plan
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Jingle »

:thorface:

I know you just fine. You've made one series of posts in your town meta and spent a significant portion of the game ignoring me. You are pretty far from a townread at the moment.
This is a Parachute.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:36 am

In post 735, Jingle wrote::thorface:

I know you just fine. You've made one series of posts in your town meta and spent a significant portion of the game ignoring me. You are pretty far from a townread at the moment.
yeah no shit, that is clear and that is what's bullshit. why the fuck would i spend any time sorting someone i have in my town pile?!
Art is cool.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 734, Ginngie wrote:wat is the plan
Target Stop Getting Banned.
Claim result ASAP after daystart.
Fill in chart AFTER everyone has claimed.
Either split investigations or reevaluate depending on random distribution/possible sanities.
This is a Parachute.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:40 am

i'm seriously disappointed jingle. we were supposed to synergy especially once i decided you were town i got really excited and we even had the same idea which meant we were thinking about the game in the same way and then you go and shit on my plans. i'm not happy.

also all these noobs who don't know me at all pretending like that have a clue is funny and i'm irritated.

lynch me today then cuz i don't really feel like doing this for the rest of the game, i'd much rather get to play detective with my friends. cuz otherwise i can just go do minecraft and morrowind and relax.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:42 am

i cant even fucking vote myself what is this shit
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:43 am

whatever.

V/LA UNTIL MONDAY

bye
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:44 am

UNVOTE:
VOTE: punfart
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:46 am

In post 736, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 735, Jingle wrote::thorface:

yeah no shit, that is clear and that is what's bullshit. why the fuck would i spend any time sorting someone i have in my town pile?!
ALSO YOU'RE LIKE THE ONLY PERSON HERE I'VE SPECIFICALLY CALLED OUT TO INTERACT WITH THE MOST?!?

are you for real, jingle? like really? are you scum?
Art is cool.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Jingle »

Because I expect town ETL to paranoia read me as scum at the beginning of every game. Like in the last one we played where I softed a PR that knew the PR you WERE was in the game and you still scumread me until we gamesolved. There's been a noticeable lack of that.

Your acknowledgement of your lack of paranoia is good, but it doesn't make up for the lack of paranoia.

Notice, however, that I'm more than happy to engage with you, keep you in the game, and listen to what you're saying. I want you to be here. I want you to be town. I'm not going to hand you a free townread because of it, because I did that once and lost the game because of it. Or do you not remember the time I faked an inno on you in a Neighborhood to try to read Bert and you lynched my stupid ass over it before I could explain myself?

If you are town, instead of self destructing and turning into uselessETL, you should take the chance to engage me. Because if you do, I'll be able to read you and figure it out.
This is a Parachute.
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:47 am

Post by eddie »

In post 577, eddie wrote:We use a different person, not the hydra as a target. We can read the Creature head and make that slot conf!town (or conf!scum). Creature signs his posts as per town wincon. I can read Creature well enough to know if they fake Creature posts. I get it, they're annoying, but our wincon isn't lynch the annoying slots.

Penguin townie. ETL and Pun probably has a scum. Jingle is townie but I have no clue how to read him. No read on Mulch yet. Why is Titus a wagon exactly?
In post 655, eddie wrote:1) schadd - idk who pun is, boon? me: boon wouldnt give a read of confidence on me this early, especially without a vote (in a rxn test)
2) schadd - i kinda think that slot is town, me: nobody should be able to read me that quickly but ya its kinda town
3) schadd - fos etl, me: agree
4) me - scum in etl pun fosho, schadd ye
It is "explained". More importantly,
In post 731, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 717, eddie wrote:I explained why I was voting her.
You
literally
did not.

VOTE: eddie
In post 732, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:

In post 653, eddie wrote:VOTE: etl
These are all the posts "explaining" your vote.

Liar.
This is scum fixating on a random minute point. ETL genuinely believed we didn't explain our vote, and they're extrapolating that into making us their mislynch target / push. It
literally
doesn't make us scum if it was true, and town etl is
literally
too good to be that daft. Stop AtE spamming and play the game.
eddie cane & schadd
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:49 am

FUCK OFF EDIE
Art is cool.
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:50 am

Post by eddie »

In post 727, Jingle wrote:Town:
Mulch
Porkens
Jingle

Null
PenguinPower
Ginngie
Almost50
Nosferatu
Gorkington
Titus

Punreader
eddie
EspeciallyTheLies

I don't townread Porkens. Penguin's couple posts spewed town. Cheet's a little town, eh. Titus is a little town, eh.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:51 am

Post by eddie »

In post 745, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
FUCK OFF EDIE
WHO DARETH SPEAK ILL OF THE CHOSEN ONE
eddie cane & schadd
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:53 am

In post 743, Jingle wrote:Because I expect town ETL to paranoia read me as scum at the beginning of every game. Like in the last one we played where I softed a PR that knew the PR you WERE was in the game and you still scumread me until we gamesolved. There's been a noticeable lack of that.
i dont care. you're wrong here. dunno what else to tell you. when i flip though i want you file this all away in your little index of "things ETL 'always' does" because if you know anything about me you know my meta is constantly shifting with my moods.
Your acknowledgement of your lack of paranoia is good, but it doesn't make up for the lack of paranoia.
too bad. i dont want to be paranoid. i want to play a game called all the fuckin cops and solve the puzzle. that's all i wanna do.
Notice, however, that I'm more than happy to engage with you, keep you in the game, and listen to what you're saying. I want you to be here. I want you to be town. I'm not going to hand you a free townread because of it, because I did that once and lost the game because of it. Or do you not remember the time I faked an inno on you in a Neighborhood to try to read Bert and you lynched my stupid ass over it before I could explain myself?
no but that sounds funny.
If you are town, instead of self destructing and turning into uselessETL, you should take the chance to engage me. Because if you do, I'll be able to read you and figure it out.
yah well i'm irritated. apparently there's
TWO ALTS
who are being dicks and playing mind games with me that i dont fucking care for. so I'M GOING TO GO AWAY AND PLAY MINECRAFT AND MORROWIND FOR THE WEEKEND. and when i come back on monday maybe i'll feel more like dealing with stupid shit.
Art is cool.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 742, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:ALSO YOU'RE LIKE THE ONLY PERSON HERE I'VE SPECIFICALLY CALLED OUT TO INTERACT WITH THE MOST?!?
:thorface:

Other than agreeing with my plan, you've interacted with me once. Over the tell on punreader. I told you that pun's explanation tracked, and we haven't both been in the thread to have a follow up since.

Or am I missing something?

PEdit: Leave ETL to me for a minute Eddie. It's a fine line between pissing her off enough to be readable and pissing her off enough that she doesn't want to play the game, and I'm pretty good at walking that line. Cause she loves me. :D
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”