Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 967, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 955, Ankamius wrote:
In post 934, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well rn, I’m thinking Ty, Zito/Fitz(sp?), the worst, srceen, Sugar are town.

So, I can’t see voting for any of them.

I seriously considered switching to Brass before confirmed scum parked itself on his wagon. But until I can figure out which one, I’m staying off of it.
Can you go into worst and srceen for me please? I'm already leaning that way due to Zito-wagon play, but I'm not comfortable placing them in any confident town spot in my reads yet.
Well first, like I said, you, Wisdom and the worst are spewed town by Harmless Zombie. The worst has actively questioned people and been solvey. I tr him from the moment he stopped tunneling me and tr me. As for srceen, he was the first one to accurately towread me. He said, I was someone “he was never voting”. Eddie is the reason I’m still in the game, because Dan put me at L-1 and I think think Zito tried to hammer? I need to check that. If anyone remembers the sequence of my wagon, please save me the trouble and post it.

It would be also interesting to check the order of players who jumped off of my wagon.

So, top town reads are the worst, ank, Wisdom, srcree, Eddie, Sugar (now that ank has explained it to me), Ty.

Brass: confirmed scum, thanks to Harmless Zombie.

Null on the rest rn.
i dont understand brass conf scum
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 964, Eddie Cane wrote:its sugar wisdom and the worst or brass

bye
Brass. HZ spewed him scum. Mafia parked their vote on him L-3, ensuring people would want to jump off it and save him.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i have no idea what any of your words are talking about nancy
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 966, Sugar Cain wrote:Guys please just vote me so I can vig Nancy tonight
Why would you do that? Are you HZ?

Okay, so poe: brass, you and Dan?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

Sure. Just vote me
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

how is HZ and brass conf scum now i dont understand at all is there a cop claim i missed
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

In post 2, Beefster wrote:Notes on Necromancy Mechanics
There is at most one zombie at any given time. It turns to dust at the end of the day.
The zombie is represented by the alt account, Harmless Zombie. It is controllable both directly (via a login) and indirectly (via PM) by the mafia.
The zombie may only post naked votes.
Zombies will not be identifiable as any dead player.
Each dead player can only be reanimated once.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Ankamius »

See, this is why I say to ignore the zombie.

It's true that having a confirmed scum on a wagon means that it's less town-driven, but the way it's done is also too blatantly obvious that it's the case which means scum are more likely to be doing it to try to derail a wagon... but if scum are trying to derail the wagon, doesn't that make brass most likely scum? But then if brass is scum, aren't there better uses for the vote that are more likely to succeed? So therefore brass is more likely town... etc.

It's an endless loop no matter where you start because you can always find something to 'disprove' whichever assumption you're at in the chain.

I think scum did it primarily to cause WIFOM. Why would scum want to create WIFOM now? That's hard to determine at this point in the game since we don't have enough information to go on for a reasonable analysis, so it's pointless to analyze the zombie vote right now.

The best way town can use the zombie is to dismiss it entirely. Letting the zombie influence wagons and thoughts is letting
scum
determine the game state.
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

In post 1, Beefster wrote:This game includes a necromancer, which is able to reanimate dead players' bodies into a voting zombie. For more detail on the zombie, see the next post.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i should learn to read threads once in a while
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: Brass
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Ankamius »

Nancy, I think you're drawing erroneous conclusions from the zombie and attributing reads that are way too strong based on it and little else.

Is there anything else from the wagons that jumps out to you? Any links? Any of your current reads giving you another read somewhere else?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Ankamius »

By the way, since I'm not sure where the brass wagon is at:

Please let Havingfitz be caught up before the day ends.
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

In post 985, Eddie Cane wrote:VOTE: Brass
You already stated that you want me dead and I am giving you a golden opportunity. I recall the statement being something like...

"SC lynch is protown regardless of their alignment "

Pedit : vote park me instead?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Ankamius »

No.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 977, Eddie Cane wrote:i have no idea what any of your words are talking about nancy
Mafia parked their vote on him L-3, ensuring no one would want to vote him.

Sugar’s meltdown over this and wanting to vig me make 0 sense. What are they so afraid of? You are willing to be lynched to save brass and allegedly misshoot me? Because in what world does what I’m saying not make 100% sense?

If you actually are the vig, then it’s beyond stupid to shoot the one person who has figured out that brass is confirmed scum.

But fine shoot me, but I’ll be vindicated when he flips.

Think about it. Did I push on Zito, Dan, ank this hard? No, because I would never push based on just guesses but this is so freaking obv., I don’t understand how no one else sees this?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Ankamius »

Actually that reminds me:

Nancy, how do you feel about the Zito wagon hovering at L-2 at the start of the day?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Sorry, Eddie, that was meant for Sugar, not you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 960, Wisdom wrote:brass/Eddie/Kokichi/srceen should have all scum
lynch in here and vig in here
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

I can't vig while alive
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Wisdom »

then stay alive
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

And scum aren't likely to kill us now.

Also I already said I would be unlikely to actually follow through with vigging you but you are just so goddamned annoying
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Wisdom »

that's not bad
vengeful is good for lylo
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 982, Ankamius wrote:See, this is why I say to ignore the zombie.

It's true that having a confirmed scum on a wagon means that it's less town-driven, but the way it's done is also too blatantly obvious that it's the case which means scum are more likely to be doing it to try to derail a wagon... but if scum are trying to derail the wagon, doesn't that make brass most likely scum? But then if brass is scum, aren't there better uses for the vote that are more likely to succeed? So therefore brass is more likely town... etc.

It's an endless loop no matter where you start because you can always find something to 'disprove' whichever assumption you're at in the chain.

I think scum did it primarily to cause WIFOM. Why would scum want to create WIFOM now? That's hard to determine at this point in the game since we don't have enough information to go on for a reasonable analysis, so it's pointless to analyze the zombie vote right now.

The best way town can use the zombie is to dismiss it entirely. Letting the zombie influence wagons and thoughts is letting
scum
determine the game state.
But they create WIFOM in order to further their agenda.

Mafia doesn’t want us to lynch brass, which is exactly why we should, is my point. It’s all about the timing of the vote. If HZ had hammered, it would mean the exact opposite.

BUT THEY WANTED To KILL This WAGON. Why would you want to ignore that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

That was clearly to Nancy.

Pedit: I'm not vengeful

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”