Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Hmmm I now suspect SIMYK is someone I know well. I mean, this kind of tunneling feels a bit too familiar! :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
The Janitor
The Janitor
Townie
The Janitor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by The Janitor »

Yeah I need to comment on the rest but that particular thing bothered me and I told you I'd get to the rest whenever I'm on my laptop.

Feels interesting that Math wants to lynch me now since iirc right after my question. Why, Math? Can't I ask about it?
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis »

H-honto ni?? ( ꒪Д꒪)

I'd like to know the IDENTITY of this GUESS personally...

pedit: ( ಠωಠ)
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

"I have long since closed my eyes. My only goal is in the darkness." - Saske
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 105, The Janitor wrote:Hey how lovely you posted the first 5 pages overnight

Hmm I'm unsure of SIMYK being town this early? Wouldn't reasoning around the draft be WIFOM territory?
Shading SIMYK here, based on using WIFOM. Almost everyone who posted at this time is 'guilty' of this. So why SIMYK?
In post 111, The Janitor wrote:Definitely agree that SIMYK has been contributing a lot and none of it seems like bad or too fluffy soooo she would be far from a scumread

But still the draft seems like wifom territory.
'I don't townread SIMYK because WIMOM, but it's for from scummy!' hedging
In post 114, The Janitor wrote:
In post 112, Mathdino wrote:how is anything that you've posted useful to the gamestate then
I asked you a question about something that bothers me. Seems like part of a game to me honestly.

@SIMYK
The game is barely underway so I'm not really having a read on anyone. Sure scum could interact a lot but I'd imagine they're more comfortable in the shadows than here. But that again is also wifom-y which is why I'm slow in forming reads.
Not having a read? You made it clear you don't townread SIMYK, which is a read per definition.
In post 127, The Janitor wrote:
In post 70, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:okay SO

if BEEFSTER’S flight or fight reactions were TRIGGERED because of Mathdino’s post, wouldn’t he ALSO instinctually HIDE his claim instead of BROADCAST to everyone that he is the scum jailkeeper?

Sure I am not INTIMATELY FAMILIAR with Beefster’s QUIRKS but I assume a BASELINE where people are not SO bad at scum they risk their tean’s chances their FIRST POST just because they though town WANTED them to claim ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

Is my baseline INACCURATE for Beefster?

also that dosent answer my question -____- - not knowing Beefster does NOT make the reasoning itself invalid ( ̄へ ̄)
It's certainly possible he'd be more inclined to hide his role but it's not exclusive. But I don't see why town would blurt out their role, either.

@simyk I didn't want to question a NAI thing, I wanted to question something I found weird.
In post 136, The Janitor wrote:I don't necessarily find Mathdino's actions scummy per second... It just bothered me as a weird way to get a TR. Which isn't all too scummy in itself

Would Beefsters JK claim get him free tho? Could still be a scum Jailkeeper. Or am I too tired to process all that correctly now?
Same as with SIMYK, hedging Math's actions as 'not necesarilly scummy'.

In all a pretty scummy feeling to his ISO so far
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I don't really see any reason to wagon A50 right now. And I didn't copy any of my lines from anywhere, at least consciously, so...
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Mathdino »

@Janitor: quit the bs

your posts have not been useful and do not demonstrate a town mindset

i have obviously evolved my reads since my literal first post, you're harping on me trying to create information out of what i had available to me at the time

RVS is great and all but it's stupid when you have information available already

also your slot ALWAYS had higher scum equity to me. i picked 2 because i thought scum would pick it.

you picked 2. and i'm townreading iconeum and TW more than you, soooooooOOOOOO...
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by Mathdino »

wait okay quick thing, janitor

are you purposefully trying to play with a different playstyle/speaking-style from your main? (so you don't get identified)

i'm not hunting for your main to be clear
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:03 pm

In post 179, Ausuka wrote:I don't really see any reason to wagon A50 right now. And I didn't copy any of my lines from anywhere, at least consciously, so...
Do you SEE my point about how he's talking TO me but not WITH me? (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 182, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 179, Ausuka wrote:I don't really see any reason to wagon A50 right now. And I didn't copy any of my lines from anywhere, at least consciously, so...
Do you SEE my point about how he's talking TO me but not WITH me? (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)
In other words: Let's make it a personal thing. Got it. :P

FTR, I am NOT counting one one, two, or even FOUR people here to give you a read on me that is certainly better than yours. From this playerlist I will say (in no particular order) that the worst, Lalendra, Mathdino, Taly, mutantdevle, Ausuka, and brassherald are all competitive players who have played me recently. I would have added both Beefster and Lovebird except I'm not sure if I have any completed games with LB, and Beefster would probably say he can't read me anyway (actually so would mutant, but whatever).

So, take a deep breath and move on for now. If I'm scum to you then you can hunt for my partners still, then come back to my case in say 48-72 hours when all above-mentioned players have checked in and probably gave a read on me.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 183, Almost50 wrote:competitive
giggle snort
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:16 pm

In post 183, Almost50 wrote:In other words: Let's make it a personal thing. Got it
that's NOT what I'm saying (´๑•_•๑) - I develop reads based on how I am ENGAGED and INTERACTED WITH primarily so YEAH

Probably tomorrow I'll write a case because this is NOT a personal thing... it's 3 AM and I'm HUNGRY and TIRED (*UڡU●)

The Janitor
The Janitor
Townie
The Janitor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by The Janitor »

In post 178, Iconeum wrote:Shading SIMYK here, based on using WIFOM. Almost everyone who posted at this time is 'guilty' of this. So why SIMYK?
Not simyk but Mathdino and it's based on his post and I didn't see anyone else townread someone after similar reasoning... or I skipped over it.
In post 178, Iconeum wrote:'I don't townread SIMYK because WIMOM, but it's for from scummy!' hedging
Because SIMYK was not doing the thing I was asking Mathdino about, SIMYK was just like, the subject of his action if that makes sense.
In post 178, Iconeum wrote:Not having a read? You made it clear you don't townread SIMYK, which is a read per definition.
Nor did I townread her at this point.
In post 178, Iconeum wrote:Same as with SIMYK, hedging Math's actions as 'not necesarilly scummy'.
I explained my reasoning for this, I can't see what scum!Math gains from this all but nor do I see what town!Math does. My thought process and nothing else.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 184, the worst wrote:
In post 183, Almost50 wrote:competitive
giggle snort
Yeah, you don't fool me with that innocent face. I was scum with you once, remember?? :wink:

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Mathdino »

why do you keep assuming this alt has never played with you before
The Janitor
The Janitor
Townie
The Janitor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by The Janitor »

In post 180, Mathdino wrote:@Janitor: quit the bs

your posts have not been useful and do not demonstrate a town mindset

i have obviously evolved my reads since my literal first post, you're harping on me trying to create information out of what i had available to me at the time

RVS is great and all but it's stupid when you have information available already

also your slot ALWAYS had higher scum equity to me. i picked 2 because i thought scum would pick it.

you picked 2. and i'm townreading iconeum and TW more than you, soooooooOOOOOO...
Again it's one of the first things that stood out to me. Skimmed over the rest. I found it weird regardless of whether it's post 4 or 400. I'd need to read your further progress in more detail which I'll do but that post stood out to me at first.
The Janitor
The Janitor
Townie
The Janitor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by The Janitor »

In post 181, Mathdino wrote:wait okay quick thing, janitor

are you purposefully trying to play with a different playstyle/speaking-style from your main? (so you don't get identified)

i'm not hunting for your main to be clear
Not necessarily at least rn, sure I guess I could try out stuff and see if games go better or worse for me. as for speaking style I guess that one will seep through regardless lmao
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 188, Mathdino wrote:why do you keep assuming this alt has never played with you before
Who's this at? And if you're addressing me, which one of them?

I mean, I don't want to sound stupid responding to a question that isn't directed at me, but IF you mean I am assuming SIMYK never played with me then I refer you to my

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by the worst »

Active Spyconeum is back bitchessss

Tr Ico
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by Mathdino »

A50 it's probably not who you think it is?

also i maybe know who janitor is too now? doesn't matter but lol

was trying to figure out if what i was scumreading was alt awkwardness, i.e. trying out a different style and looking horrible/scummy for it

back to our usual program though
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Iconeum »

@janitor, all your effort went into reacting to NAI-posts (according to yourself). Why did you feel the need to interact with them?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Iconeum »

It really makes me feel like you wanna appear active while not having to take a stance, and I scumread you for it.
My vote isn't RVS.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
The Janitor
The Janitor
Townie
The Janitor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by The Janitor »

In post 15, Mathdino wrote:Night 3 Vigilante/Vengeful: people keep crumbing this, stop crumbing. vig/venge someone based on community consensus. i doubt town picked vengeful but if anyone claims vengeful, policy lynch them (this is optimal play)

1-Shot Vigilante OR 1-Shot PGO: vig someone who's either dead weight or is likely to be lynched tomorrow. luckily we have a list of "most likely to be PR" to "least likely to be PR" so just try to hit vanillas imo. doubt anyone ever picks PGO in this setup

Cop OR 1-Shot Redirector: we hypoclaim cop targets tomorrow, remember to actually act like you have an inno

Universal Backup OR Role Cop: role cop is surprisingly not terrible. rolecop people at the top of the list. look for scum picking vengeful, redirector, etc.

Neighborizer OR Fruit Vendor: i sincerely hope no one picked fruit vendor. neighborize talkative hard-to-sorts who won't get NK'd. i used to be a great neighbour but now i just get NK'd so don't neighborize me thanks
This seems townie and I'd agree with all of it except I'd have Neighbor'd people I trusted to possibly discuss stuff in private. And I think scum could pick PGO to kill PRs but I take it you weren't talking to scum here.
In post 71, Mathdino wrote:i mean if beefster is scum he probably legitimately didn't get the jailkeeper/tracker

i doubt he'd lie about that
Beefster is bottom half of the draw and JK-tracker seems like a relatively strong/popular set to me so it's very well possible that someone else chose there and then scum!Beef wouldn't fakeclaim no.

@ico I've explained my reasons for not being able to get a solid grasp on what alignment a certain post is coming from, so how do I form a read from that? I'm slower in having reads, I wanna be sure of stuff I'm doing. I'm taking a stance, that stance being "I find this weird, but in itself, it doesn't form a read for me".
The Janitor
The Janitor
Townie
The Janitor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by The Janitor »

In post 193, Mathdino wrote:A50 it's probably not who you think it is?

also i maybe know who janitor is too now? doesn't matter but lol

was trying to figure out if what i was scumreading was alt awkwardness, i.e. trying out a different style and looking horrible/scummy for it

back to our usual program though
I'm curious now! I figured I could try out some different stuff or playstyles but not rn.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by Iconeum »

What do you expect us to do with 'weird'? If you say something is not scummy, but not towny, you might as well not say it at all. And spend your time replying to stuff that you CAN form an opinion about.

Only scum would have the motivation to play like that
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 9:08 pm