pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 6:30 am

Post by pinturicchio »

MOMO stop disrupting our beloved townbloc, vote CJ and you can go do whatever you wanna do
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 6:56 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

no
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:04 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

Unlike my other Momo I don't think CJ is town necessarily. I want Alonzo. Probably not happening today, but its the best lynch and it hits scum.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Quick »

@Momo, you still haven't backed up anything.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 9:03 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2223, Alonzo wrote:Lets Lynch CJ today.

2moro its me or Momo.

Its getting to the point I'd happily lay down my Slot to prove what an Asshat Momo is.
WTF is this post?

VOTE: Alonzo
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2229, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2223, Alonzo wrote:Lets Lynch CJ today.

2moro its me or Momo.

Its getting to the point I'd happily lay down my Slot to prove what an Asshat Momo is.
WTF is this post?

VOTE: Alonzo
What exactly is wrong with that post? I am not seeing that this makes Alonzo Scum whatsoever. You Scum tryana get the wagon off CJ?

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 9:09 am

Post by jjh927 »

That above quote reads as a very poor attempt at tunneling someone who, for the record, is town.

Paraphrased it's basically "Look at me I'm deathtunneling because I think Eddie is a bad person"
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 9:11 am

Post by jjh927 »

lowkey thinking the CJ wagon is only going up so fast because Eddie wanted to lynch Alonzo anyway
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Alonzo »

Im thinking

Which momo post should I copy and Paste to tell you you are wrong...
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 9:14 am

Post by jjh927 »

Or you could talk to me
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 9:14 am

Post by jjh927 »

Expand on your thoughts of Momo being an asshat
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 877, MOMOMEN wrote:thanks for your quality contribution.
In post 2235, jjh927 wrote:Expand on your thoughts of Momo being an asshat
Just finishing up at work, be at a computer in an hour or so.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2231, jjh927 wrote:That above quote reads as a very poor attempt at tunneling someone who, for the record, is town.

Paraphrased it's basically "Look at me I'm deathtunneling because I think Eddie is a bad person"
Dude, you are reading into that post way too much. It either comes from Town or it's LAMIST, but it's def NOT clear just based off that one post that Alonzo is Scum. It's completely NAI.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 9:18 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2237, Quick wrote:
In post 2231, jjh927 wrote:That above quote reads as a very poor attempt at tunneling someone who, for the record, is town.

Dude, you are reading into that post way too much. It either comes from Town or it's LAMIST, but it's def NOT clear just based off that one post that Alonzo is Scum. It's completely NAI.
Let me push
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2238, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2237, Quick wrote:

Let me push
No, we need a lynch at this point, not a push. Do that shit next game day.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 9:19 am

Post by jjh927 »

We have 2 days so no, let me push
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2240, jjh927 wrote:We have 2 days so no, let me push
2 days isn't enough time to string up Alonzo so you are wasting your time.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 9:20 am

Post by jjh927 »

That is not necessarily my intention though it is one possible endpoint
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 9:21 am

Post by jjh927 »

And yeah it totally is
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 10:16 am

Post by jjh927 »

Actually, gonna be blunt, did you want me to go "Oh yeah I guess you're right 2 days isn't enough time to achieve anything so I guess I should just not have an effect on the game" or were you being obstructive for the sake of it?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 10:21 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

VOTE: alonzoVOTE: alonzoVOTE: alonzoVOTE: alonzoVOTE: alonzo
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Alonzo »

Apologies Oxy,I cant get the spoiler tags to work proppa for the life of me this evening
In post 735, MOMOMEN wrote:NEVER EVER LYNCH:
quick, the worst

town: korina fumuki sando pinto

unsorted: random, not mafia

scum: devle, ceejay, alonzo, ice
Finds all the wolves

In post 744, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 743, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 735, MOMOMEN wrote:NEVER EVER LYNCH:
quick, the worst

town: korina fumuki sando pinto

unsorted: random, not mafia

scum: devle, ceejay, alonzo, ice
What's with me tho
i looked into ur heart and saw it was filled with malice. sorry you had to roll wolf here
Total SR on Ceejay?
In post 752, MOMOMEN wrote:the duck is probably the deepwolf theyre banking on, ice is scum, and one of alonzo/devle is scum.

still gotta look into the last two poe and look into ceejay tho
In post 751, Quick wrote:
In post 748, ceejayvinoya wrote:@quick I've never played with a hydra before. Any advice on dealing with them? Like just treat them like anyone else?
I don't distinguish between heads when I play with Hydra's. That said, it's probably Eddie talking.
how dare you
Ceejay Devle Alonso
In post 770, MOMOMEN wrote:damn it wulda been fun to wolf witchu :[. rly wanted to roll scum with the players here
Am i supposed to give Town cred here?
In post 844, MOMOMEN wrote:Read page 9: Oxy and Quick are town. NM town lean actually. CJ and Mutant scum lean.

I can't do a proper catchup because some DUMBO didn't give me the hydra PW lmao.

Read Page 17: Sando, Oxy, Quick, slight NM town. CJ, Mutant, Worst, Ico scum lean. No idea on Pintu, Korina, Random, Alonzo

Caught up: Oxy and Quick are still town, so Sando either needs to fuck off with that or lose his town status. NM seemed townie from the couple posts they had, but its the weakest read possible and if trackvig chooses vig he should be shot tonight on policy. My reads are mostly still the same; CJ, Mutant, Worst, and Ico is my scum pool, and the fact KTS got to the same conclusion is awesome because I did NOT read his posts before catching up nor have we communicated aside from meming. I don't know how to read Korina aside from "annoying", Pintu seems very slight town I guess ???, I will need to check but if I'm remembering right Random dislikes scum so that's a thing for why he hasn't posted yet (not voting there today though because he's the only player in this game I have any respect for or knowledge of going into the game who knows maybe one of you will earn that by the end!), Alonzo is a scum lean I guess I didn't Tr any of his content and KTS has him as scum.
Ok a paragraph. wow. And its fully loaded.

In post 858, MOMOMEN wrote:
Spoiler: fuck off shittityquickety
In post 853, Quick wrote:He pinged Town? He pinged Town? What the fuck am I supposed to do with that?
I would say you'll learn this eventually, but you've played 100 games and still haven't so I doubt it. Gut is the best way to read and where all good reads come from. People find words to justify gut, but gut is the core of all reads and for some people nothing past gut is valid. You aren't supposed to DO anything with it, I said myself its as strong as can be which is weak... almost like you saying NM is as close to scum as he can be. For uncited reasons.
Why the fuck should I just trust you blindly? How do I know you are not just leading Town off a cliff?
Why the fuck should you trust anyone blindly? Why the fuck are you not trying to look at our reads and jumping to "leading town off a cliff"?
You want to play Town leader, you need more than stones, you need content, and you've provided next to none.
Are you joking? We've already provided more content than about 5 slots. At least our pushes aren't obv town and null lurker :)
Anyone who follows you is a fool. Shepherd of fools, maybe that is what I will call you.
It must be hard being so dumb you don't know you're dumb.
nd you can go right ahead and try and PL me you little bitch. I'd like to know what for. So if you have the goods to throw a PL on me let's hear your reasoning big guy.
If I was vig I would shoot you despite thinking you're town because its +town EV. Unfortunately, I'm not and I can't blow a lynch on one of the most townie slots in a game with a lot of newbies. Reasoning? Well, to quote myself from Gif's dead thread,
LQ I just think is an awful player with an ego and post count that matches someone who should be far better. I don't respect him as a player or as a person. I told the mod I would only sub in for Cedrick because despite not liking Cedrick I can understand why he is the way he is and there's an experienced alright player there underneath the personality and issues I have so much disdain for, and he means well.
Actively gamethrowing in every game I've seen you in is part of it, though. Including White Flag, that normal with Boon where you were the vig, that Gif newbie I subbed into, I've literally never seen you play towards a town wincon. I'm not going to policy lynch you here because I subbed in, I'm on a hydra, and there aren't enough townie slots, but believe me I want to.
You're just talking shit to talk shit, you can back up shit. And it can't be a reaction test because you're alreads Town reading deez nutz, so what the fuck is your point anyways trying to say you will PL me?
I am fighting my instincts to policy lynch you right now because its "antiwincon"
I very clearly will not PL you this game, but you going insane and having a temper tantrum is awesome. It really does show your competence when you auto go to "reaction test". And, let me give better answers to your first questions.
Why the fuck should I just trust you blindly? How do I know you are not just leading Town off a cliff?
This read isn't a good example because its a weak ass tr on a useless player, but in general, I can answer both of these.

Why should you trust my reads? This is what I think you're asking, because you "ROTFLMAO"'d at my BoP post. viewtopic.php?p=10081820#p10081820 is a good starter point, for my most recent completed games and being the "most prestigious games of the year" (lets not get into the debate of how shit they were rn :) ). From the host of the tour who had access to private comms. Not good enough? What about your own game? viewtopic.php?f=127&t=74687 for people not in the loop. viewtopic.php?p=9985516#p9985516 was my last given reads list, in shorter form its {Lycan / NSG / Ran}{Gamma} {LQ} {TSQ} {Davsto / AD} {Marquis} {Dunn / CES}. If you had sheeped me you won the game in two lynches because I said its unlikely Dunn and CES are partners and later unveiled why Dunn is conf town.

Not good enough? Well, lets go into your next point, how will you know I/we aren't leading you off a cliff. I have a response for that which is actually good. Enter viewtopic.php?f=83&t=75025 and let's ignore the fact I only tunnelled scum against 3 living townies ALL hard pocketed, because I've already cased why I should be sheeped. I only replace into slots I think are town. I could be wrong, sure, but my reads are provably >>>rand and I have a consistent track record of only replacing in as town. Eddie, before joining, iso'd the slot he was subbing into and determined he was town. Fumuki bled town so that shouldn't be a shocker.

I am not going to be addressing you again, and this game has no doc/watcher so we are getting killed n1 or n2. If you have something game related to ask me, sure. Sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and learn your place. I don't want to ego wall against you all game, I'll be ignoring you if you do it again. You aren't worth my time. Plus, effortposting really isn't KTS' thing and goes against the MOMOMEN style.
This count as an 'effort' Post?

absolutely.
In post 860, MOMOMEN wrote:yo uh

oxy >

tw >

town!worst=oxy scum!worst=mutant >

CJ >

NM / Alonzo

and we have PRs, so game over. bye. good riddance.
Suddenly Im a TownLean?
In post 864, MOMOMEN wrote:kts signing in, and this whole 1v1 business is really stupid lmao. shut up or figure out your differences, i don't care. i'm trying to win for town brah.

just sheep my reads for freelo currently or give ur thoughts on em. either way i don't care. just like, engage in any other way but this. it's fcking annoying, and nobody likes it. i'm tryna have fun.
Heres how it feels about 1vs1s
In post 909, MOMOMEN wrote:y'know quick, on mu, you were half as rude and twice as good. not sure why you have to be this way here, but whatever. just don't complain when people don't listen to you.

@NM, shoot me some scumreads brah.
Part 2 of the effort to get Quick Onside.
In post 942, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 935, Alonzo wrote:Town need someone strong to get on the mic and stay there. Im free tuesday - friday.
town doesn't say this
Roughly translates to 'I want you dead so hard right now?'
In post 959, MOMOMEN wrote:I dont really want u in the endgame
Love this on so many levels.
In post 982, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 981, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 869, Not_Mafia wrote:Just popping in to say I'm reading less and less of the game as the pages go by, would anyone like to guess why?
I wouldn't be mad if the potential vig decided to take one of them out instead of you or a lurker. I hope one of them are spot on with their reads so that the mafia are inclined to take them out because I really don't want to have to deal with this all game :/
ms hasn't changed their toxic environment one bit. lovely.
Bit Rich..
In post 1007, MOMOMEN wrote:Thanks

VOTE: mutant
Ico/Mutant/ALonzo hes targeting certain styles??
In post 1010, MOMOMEN wrote:i agree with my partner's vote.
In post 1018, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1011, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 993, MOMOMEN wrote:maybe post something game advancing instead of lurking and/or taking days to catch up an hours worth of trading :thinking:
maybe is going to take me longer than expected to catch up in a game that doubles in length in the space of a day. i see why people dont like your posting style.
thought:post what you're thinking periodically as to actually contribute to discussion and show us you're solving
and you've played with me before and never complained about my style so fick off with that lmao
Cant Believe RM wasn't up for this one =(
In post 1019, MOMOMEN wrote:We subbed in page 30, took both of us under a day to catch up. You've subbed in a bit before that and havent posted one thing contributing to solving the game.
Keep talking..

Listen theres five more of these if we do it this way, But the TLDR is that with the ceejay Lynch WE as a unit confirm that MOMOS reads aren't worth a damn In this one. Which Is vital.

His Content has been Poor, And he's neither hidden his upset theres no other players he knows here who he can easily get to sheep him. (til now obv)

And as you can see... this town aint big enough for the both of us!
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 11:03 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

are you trying to use our progression our reads as a way to push us.

okay lol.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Alonzo »

You stapled your balls so hard to the mast...

We are supposed to be in awe of you remember?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 11:05 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

since when

the way you make it out is me being facetious all game, but i can't even remember the last time i was genuinely arrogant. sometimes i joke, sometimes i act very firm, but you paint me in a sinister light consistently throughout the game. it's like trying to shade my person rather than shade my slot, and it's sort of crazy to even believe that that's a strategy.

make a proper argument, please?

Return to “Completed Open Games”