Mini Normal 2005: Fun With Decimals(game over)

Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Zoronos »

In post 1171, Mumble wrote:
In post 1125, Zoronos wrote:Go ahead. If Boon is causing that much of an issue, I’ll either be dead or write stuff tomorrow.
In post 1170, Zoronos wrote:I literally just got home... and there's the hammer.
:shifty:

Type

Code: Select all

[b]Fast Night[/b]

Please.
Yeah, I know, just whining. Here's what up to so far - Just raw notes, no real conclusions yet. I got up through around 265 before posting this.
I'll get to the rest during night phase, hopefully, but in case I die, here's just raw thoughts on Koki's posting

Fast Nights

Spoiler: raw notes
I ignored dead town for this because associatives between scum and dead town because there tend to be very few scum in the 'dead town' pool.

Pushed ruby early, but eventually called her town in
Queried Something_smart but could have been team chat but he was encrypter so why not use scumchat for that.
Interacted with Dunnstral and meta-shaded him +
Shaded Una. ,
Accused Maria of being scum +, argued with her , and agreed with Mumble not liking her

Whined about people scum reading him for agreeing with Dunn - this suggests a town Dunn imo since he is likely annoyed at getting dogpiled for agreeing with someone he knows is town.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by MariaR »

fast nights
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by northsidegal »

I just want everyone to know that despite how i may have acted or some of the things i may have said as ruby that i've had a lot of fun this game and think it's been an absolutely lovely playerlist and game so far :]
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Zoronos »

The overview I got from it is that Kokichi spent a *lot* of time arguing with Maria and NSG / Ruby.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Mumble »

I thought the Ruby persona was fine. No need to apologize.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 1178, Zoronos wrote:The overview I got from it is that Kokichi spent a *lot* of time arguing with Maria and NSG / Ruby.
Maria entered today with the intent to try and mislynch me. Look at her D1 posts about me (and interactions...where she originally didn't see I claimed Miller), then look at her D2 opening posts, and then how it progressed after.

Solid bet she's scum.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by the worst »

Ruby persona was cool and assertive but definitely not offensive. I think you're actually too collected and nice a person to over push that persona.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by the worst »

Also mason buds for lyf :D
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Vote Count 2.02
morality(6): dunnstral, mumble, MariaR, Morality, northsidegal, the worst(Lynch!)
Not Voting(4): unabombaH, Zoronos, Something_Smart, Espeonage

With 10 alive, it requires 6 to lynch

It is now night 2. Night ends in (expired on 2018-05-04 22:06:49) or if fast nights is activated and all night actions are submitted.

You may continue to submit fast night requests by pm after the thread is locked.

Welcome to TwoInAMillion's Mini Normal 2005: Fun With Decimals, Morality
Mr Moisto
! You are a
Mafia Goon
. You have no special powers, aside from your vote. You win with the mafia, and achieve victory when the mafia outnumber the town, or nothing can stop that from happening. Your mafia partners are Player X and Player Y. The mafia thread is located here. You have an encryptor, and will have day talk ability until the encryptor is killed. Please confirm via pm that you have read and understand your role pm. The game thread is here., and will begin when 11/13 players have confirmed.

Fast Nights
MariaR
Zoronos
Something_Smart
the worst
Mumble
northsidegal/ruby red
Dunnstral

Not Fast Nights
UnabombaH
Espeonage
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

There were no deaths last night.

With 9 alive, it requires 5 to lynch.

Day ends in (expired on 2018-05-14 19:50:18) or when a lynch occurs.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by northsidegal »

I assume someone has something to claim.

things fall apart
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Zoronos »

I claim that I'm glad nobody died. That probably wasn't helpful or what you were looking for.

Here's what I wrote up the other night from looking at the other half of looking at the kokichi posts, looking for who he was talking to, talking about, or ignoring:

Kokichi interacted a lot with me, Maria, Ruby, and Asuka, and some with Lapsa at the end once it became possible that Lapsa was a counterwagon to himself.
He had a few interactions with Espeonage and Mumble near the end of the day, specifically complaining about Espeonage's vote park and eventually expressing approval () of the composition of the espeonage wagon over it. His interactions with Dunnstral were largely oblique; he initially sheeped Dunnstral's reasoning on the Ruby vote, but didn't really talk with Dunnstral much about it. I'm inclined to think this was a scum-sheeping-town interaction though, rather than scum sheeping other scum.

He basically ignored Morality. His interactions with Unabomber were pretty low. (Also, during re-read I noticed that Ausuka may have bread crumbed Cop and Kokichi quoted it (, which might explain the N1 shot)
He talked about something_smart a few times (like , but he didn't really talk to him.
He didn't spend much time engaging the_worst until the end of the game day, but I feel characterizing that interaction is a bit redundant.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Mumble »

Why did night end early if there were holdouts? Is the timer off, or did they vote for fast night?
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Night did not end early. I may have been an hour off but I am at work.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by northsidegal »

I'm still thinking the only people that could possibly be scum would be Maria, Una, maybe outside chance of SS.

things fall apart
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Mumble »

Ok. Timer then.

I kinda want Una now.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Mumble »

Let's start with Una!
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Mumble »

VOTE: Unabombah
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by northsidegal »

This whole interaction looks pretty bad for maria after the kokichi flip:
Spoiler:
In post 86, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 82, Kokichi Oma wrote:Una are you a double voter?
wolfiest pop-in i've seen in a while

this can happen over dunn

VOTE: kokichi
In post 88, MariaR wrote:I don't think meta should be what you try to read anyone on (I assume that's why you're asking for it) I should be able to read Dunn and help in that regard. What do you think about Smart Ruby?
VOTE: Smart
In post 91, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 88, MariaR wrote:I don't think meta should be what you try to read anyone on (I assume that's why you're asking for it) I should be able to read Dunn and help in that regard. What do you think about Smart Ruby?
you first, what are you wolfreading him for?
In post 93, MariaR wrote:
Why did you feel the need to ask this? The tone feels rather harsh like I would've answered regardless LOL. I think smarts question was rather useless and when I questioned him on it he felt very stiff and the discredit of early scumreads is...telling. I can see him being scum here

Also don't tr Dunnstral yet fuck that noise
In post 94, Ruby Red wrote:
Why did you feel the need to ask this? The tone feels rather harsh like I would've answered regardless LOL. I think smarts question was rather useless and when I questioned him on it he felt very stiff and the discredit of early scumreads is...telling. I can see him being scum here

didn't mean to come off as aggro at all

i ask because i've got a light tr on you but i think you could pretty easily be deepwolfing, want to avoid getting pocketed

the timing is another part of that, you didn't vote him after calling him out initially for the question but now that i'm getting wagoned you are. if you're a wolf it'd be a pretty good WK i think.

anyways, smart's definitely a contender for wolf. waiting for him to answer my question.
In post 95, MariaR wrote:

i ask because i've got a light tr on you but i think you could pretty easily be deepwolfing, want to avoid getting pocketed

the timing is another part of that, you didn't vote him after calling him out initially for the question but now that i'm getting wagoned you are. if you're a wolf it'd be a pretty good WK i think.

anyways, smart's definitely a contender for wolf. waiting for him to answer my question.
I didn't really think much of it until I sat down for a second and started thinking about it but fair point. I could be scum ye :giggle:
What about lapsa? I'm going back and forth on it but got a light tr
In post 96, Ruby Red wrote:

I didn't really think much of it until I sat down for a second and started thinking about it but fair point. I could be scum ye :giggle:
wolfy first line

anyways, got nothing on lapsa.
In post 97, Ruby Red wrote:so uh, kokichi

thoughts
In post 99, MariaR wrote:
In post 96, Ruby Red wrote:

wolfy first line

anyways, got nothing on lapsa.
FUCK...
In post 97, Ruby Red wrote:so uh, kokichi

thoughts
pretty NAI slight sr could vote there given he voted you off a sheepish comment but I always sr kokichi so waiting a bit

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by northsidegal »

looking back i'm finding interactions that equally implicate una and maria. hoping there's some sort of night action that can help resolve that.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Massclaim?

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by northsidegal »

If you agree with a massclaim don't claim anything yet, we should do it in an order, scummiest people first.

things fall apart
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Mumble »

Why even entertain a massclaim right now? Not necessary at this point and is anti-town.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by northsidegal »

I guess it's more that i want to lock the players in the lynchpool into a specific claim and i really just want to end this game like right now

You're right though, probably not actually necessary

things fall apart
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by the worst »

If rb they should claim