Mini Normal 2005: Fun With Decimals(game over)

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 158, Something_Smart wrote:Ruby, if I linked some town and scumgames, would you check them out?

I think it would be very illuminating.
I dont like you trying to push your self meta so much
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 163, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 161, Something_Smart wrote:I am absolutely playing to my town meta. Wouldn't say it clears me but it should put things a lot more in perspective.
Town: beep, boop
Scum: beep (I am using the alt iiSq5024), boop
In post 159, Ruby Red wrote:kokichi is lock wolf to me, don't understand how people are townreading him. like, this is ---literally--- a classic faked push.
Unfortunately, he has done this shit before as town. Here.
what i'm getting from an initial skim is that you sound more natural as wolf

weird

anyways, vote kokichi with me?
game you linked doesn't seem similar to here at all
. lot more of a cheeky villager, lot less confidence in reads at the start.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 163, Ruby Red wrote:anyways, vote kokichi with me? game you linked doesn't seem similar to here at all. lot more of a cheeky villager, lot less confidence in reads at the start.
Never mind. I see it now. I don't think I've said any read besides my scumread of you, and I just retracted it. So I'm not sure what you mean
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 168, Dunnstral wrote:I'm okay with Ruby red now

VOTE: UnaBombah
Feels weird to look at the thread when stuff is actually going on and say you have no reads, then go to townreading Kokichi

Speaking of which I don't really agree with the stance you're taking right now Kokichi
Unbiasly, I understand why people are skeptical of me. So, I dont really get his townread on me either
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also I'm a bit worried about Dunn right now. From what I've seen as town hes never this active.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

@maria give me your Dunn read
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 170, Zoronos wrote:
In post 151, Kokichi Oma wrote:
@zoro he makes a contradiction. Says una is wolfy then says Asuka's vote on una is a bad vote.
So you are also making the conclusion that was a serious post and not a joke?
Kokichi Oma wrote:It's just 1 of the few contradictions I've seen him make. Contradictions come from scum.
a) Can you point out the others, because I'm not really convinced here.
b) I am inclined to agree with Something_Smart; I see town contradict themselves all the time. I find it NAI.
But, I want to see what's making you come to this conclusion; what other contradictions are pushing you to think Ruby Red is scummy?
Yes I believed it was serious. The other ones were me misreading. I've been busy so I havent been able to read as intently
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 171, Zoronos wrote:
In post 169, UnaBombaH wrote:Dunn is likely town.
Talk to me about this read please. You dropped a similar read earlier about kokichi also being town, and I'm curious if those two reads are tied up together / made for similar reasons.

Or, just talk to me about who you feel is scum.
Agreed. Hopefully hes posted this by the time I'm done catching up.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 173, Ausuka wrote:
In post 38, Dunnstral wrote:Ausuka, is that a serious vote on UnaBombaH?
Yes. Up to the point I'm writing this post, Unabombah has felt very tonally off. My post was meant to indicate this but I guess it is very unclear so I don't blame anyone who misinterpreted it.
---
is a good observation and it makes me like Dunnstral for now.
is a fair response to it, though. The reason I voted unabombah was because I already had a scumlean on him, so I had no need for any RVS vote.
Lapsa saying people are scum for lurking on page 3 is weird but I don't think it's that likely to come from scum?
I really like from Dunn as well. I also think is towny, so rn I think {Dunn, ruby} is TvT.
- Zoronos seems obvtown at this point, it seems like he's legitimately motivated to find scum.
is scummy. I don't like either; I don't really understand any of his reasons to push Ruby as accurate. I don't see any problem with Ruby's 117, considering all he was saying was that Koki was sheeping at the time, and I don't see why he views defensiveness as scummy at all, either (this is possibly just a difference in mentality but I think he's experienced and unless I'm totally wrong about the way I approach the game, which I don't think I am, defensiveness isn't a scumtell at all. I've been accused of it multiple times when I'm just town responding to points, and I think it's the sort of scumtell you see more often from newbies, which Koki isn't. But this is just a tangent so whatever.) Considering that ruby had said that dunn was towny, I also don't see why it's a contradiction to now talk to Dunn like he's town. Basically this doesn't seem like a real push to me.

I'm also going to do ISO reads because I feel like being tryhard Ausuka this game and I feel like my current thoughts aren't good enough for that.

---
Ausuka
is obvious town.
Mumble
is very town; I believe the miller claim, I kinda follow what he's been doing (especially with the early Una vote) and he's not playing at all like he did in Floral mafia.
Ruby Red
is probably town. I follow what he's been doing, and I agree with him about kokichi (and some other things, like Una's scummy opening.)
Dunnstral
is a player I townread. His post is somewhat scummy in that it makes like 0 sense and I understand 100% where Ruby is coming from in scumreading that, but it's basically RVS at this point so I'm not going to hold this read to a high standard. is a good observation, at the very least, and I think it's likely to come from town legitimately trying to find scum. His push on ruby in general just feels real to me; I don't agree with it, but I follow what he's saying.
Lapsa
is a townlean I guess? I don't really understand what he's saying, but it definitely looks like he's making lots of notes about the game, which makes him towny.
Something_Smart
- looking back his thoughts on Ruby are kinda towny and I have way too many SRs if he's scum.
MariaR
- idk why she townreads Unabombah in .
Espeonage
is completely null. He hasn't given content, but he has a RL reason for that, so it's NAI.
ArcAngel9
has done nothing at all.
Mr Moisto
basically did nothing but arrive in a jokey way and not do anything despite there being a lot of content. He can be scum.
Kokichi Oma
is a scumread. is meh- I guess I could see it coming from town but I don't really see how you look at that post and think "oh hey, that's a good point." I've already mentioned that I don't like and I see it as a fabricated push. I do like though. is another bad post- RR gave an explanation for this- why is he ignoring it? also feels fake to me.

I don't have time to finish this and tomorrow there will be too many new pages for it to be relevant. Suffice it to say, Zoronos is towny, unabombah isn't.
I'm sorry, but I dont buy having this much reads in like less than 10 pages. I dont like this post
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 181, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 173, Ausuka wrote:idk why she townreads Unabombah in .
Fwiw, I can see why people would townread Una's early game.
How?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 182, Lapsa wrote:what worries me though is already raised argument that kokichi is fence sitting too much
How exactly am I fence sitting. I literally gave out one read, and pushed on it. I dont like this post.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 189, MariaR wrote:I want a wagon on kokichi given he seems to be the common link in all this and while I don't really scumread him hard my only 2 big scumreads seem to be connected. And I don't think you guys will wagon dunn so (B
Maria could be scum. No way she just votes me like this if she's town and she says she doesn't scum read me. I will link games that show she could be scum here just for this vote alone.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

@Maria why do you want a wagon on someone you dont scumread? I dont buy the linking bullshit
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

To me, it seems like trying to just jump on the bandwagon and trying to not take blame when I flip town and say "well I told you I didnt scum read him"
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 233, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 173, Ausuka wrote:
In post 38, Dunnstral wrote:Ausuka, is that a serious vote on UnaBombaH?
Yes. Up to the point I'm writing this post, Unabombah has felt very tonally off. My post was meant to indicate this but I guess it is very unclear so I don't blame anyone who misinterpreted it.
---
is a good observation and it makes me like Dunnstral for now.
is a fair response to it, though. The reason I voted unabombah was because I already had a scumlean on him, so I had no need for any RVS vote.
Lapsa saying people are scum for lurking on page 3 is weird but I don't think it's that likely to come from scum?
I really like from Dunn as well. I also think is towny, so rn I think {Dunn, ruby} is TvT.
- Zoronos seems obvtown at this point, it seems like he's legitimately motivated to find scum.
is scummy. I don't like either; I don't really understand any of his reasons to push Ruby as accurate. I don't see any problem with Ruby's 117, considering all he was saying was that Koki was sheeping at the time, and I don't see why he views defensiveness as scummy at all, either (this is possibly just a difference in mentality but I think he's experienced and unless I'm totally wrong about the way I approach the game, which I don't think I am, defensiveness isn't a scumtell at all. I've been accused of it multiple times when I'm just town responding to points, and I think it's the sort of scumtell you see more often from newbies, which Koki isn't. But this is just a tangent so whatever.) Considering that ruby had said that dunn was towny, I also don't see why it's a contradiction to now talk to Dunn like he's town. Basically this doesn't seem like a real push to me.

I'm also going to do ISO reads because I feel like being tryhard Ausuka this game and I feel like my current thoughts aren't good enough for that.

---
Ausuka
is obvious town.
Mumble
is very town; I believe the miller claim, I kinda follow what he's been doing (especially with the early Una vote) and he's not playing at all like he did in Floral mafia.
Ruby Red
is probably town. I follow what he's been doing, and I agree with him about kokichi (and some other things, like Una's scummy opening.)
Dunnstral
is a player I townread. His post is somewhat scummy in that it makes like 0 sense and I understand 100% where Ruby is coming from in scumreading that, but it's basically RVS at this point so I'm not going to hold this read to a high standard. is a good observation, at the very least, and I think it's likely to come from town legitimately trying to find scum. His push on ruby in general just feels real to me; I don't agree with it, but I follow what he's saying.
Lapsa
is a townlean I guess? I don't really understand what he's saying, but it definitely looks like he's making lots of notes about the game, which makes him towny.
Something_Smart
- looking back his thoughts on Ruby are kinda towny and I have way too many SRs if he's scum.
MariaR
- idk why she townreads Unabombah in .
Espeonage
is completely null. He hasn't given content, but he has a RL reason for that, so it's NAI.
ArcAngel9
has done nothing at all.
Mr Moisto
basically did nothing but arrive in a jokey way and not do anything despite there being a lot of content. He can be scum.
Kokichi Oma
is a scumread. is meh- I guess I could see it coming from town but I don't really see how you look at that post and think "oh hey, that's a good point." I've already mentioned that I don't like and I see it as a fabricated push. I do like though. is another bad post- RR gave an explanation for this- why is he ignoring it? also feels fake to me.

I don't have time to finish this and tomorrow there will be too many new pages for it to be relevant. Suffice it to say, Zoronos is towny, unabombah isn't.
I'm sorry, but I dont buy having this much reads in like less than 10 pages. I dont like this post
To go back to this. This post is LITERALLY a copy/paste of what most people think about said people this game. I think I can quote for every read when I have more time. Does no one else see this?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 198, Ruby Red wrote:dunnstral explain why you've already made half as many posts in this game as you did in those villager games you linked me
This makes me feel better about you that you noticed this right away too
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 195, MariaR wrote:I thought Kokichi just mindlessly agreeing with you and placing a vote down was strange it's why I asked the question in the first place. If you had an issue with kokichi you'd say so but you didn't find anything wrong with that vote?
Did YOU? Because you didnt even try to address me after I answered your question. Suddenly you say that I'm linked to people when other people scumread me, which as I said seems like a half assed reason to lay a vote on me. If you seriously thought it was strange you would have pushed on it more.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 199, Zoronos wrote:
In post 188, MariaR wrote: How do you feel about Aus the trs to that slot make me go "huh" because I don't get it very much at all.
So, I tend to lean slightly scummy on people that drop in, make a big post, and then leave (I like seeing both interactive back-and-forths and huge thought-posts). However, her thought process on reaching the Kokichi conclusion mirrored mine, and I hadn't yet specified exactly why I was questioning him, so it feels like she arrived at the same conclusion organically rather than just sheeping my logic. If she's thinking the same way as me, that suggests to me that her alignment is the same as mine. So, my base lean is slightly towny but I want to see more.

I'm at a higher base-suspicion level for Arkangel, since she made a check in "I should catch up" post and then didn't actually inject any content. I've seen perpetual-catching-up from scum more than town, so that's my base suspicion.
She basically just said what Ruby has said this whole time in one post
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 206, Mumble wrote:
In post 203, MariaR wrote:2) Because I forgot that Mumble even posted let alone did that or I would've called him out on it.
Catching up for today, but this stood out.

You forgot that I posted? Anything? 9 pages in?
Agreed. Especially since you claimed Miller iirc
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 208, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 182, Lapsa wrote:what worries me though is already raised argument that kokichi is fence sitting too much
Yeah this didn't happen

As in, nobody said that to my knowledge and looking over the thread briefly
Yeah, I think Lapsa was making up that whole post, I posted about it earlier.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 224, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 216, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 133, Zoronos wrote:
In post 39, Kokichi Oma wrote:36 is a good post by dunn.

VOTE: ruby
To my read, post 36 seems thin gruel. The post he's quoting,, seemed to me to be a complete joke post. Construing that as a serious post, then putting someone on the spot to defend a joke post strikes me as bad reasoning.

Why do you feel post 36 is good?
Or... did I miss a joke again, and this exchange was an extended joke I'm not privy too?
I think you're misunderstanding. I know that Una's post is a joke. Ruby never clarified that his "wolfy?" Post was a joke. Which is what I assumed was the contradiction. Is he saying that's a joke now as well?
why are you asking a question that was answered later on and should be obvious that it would have been answered later on?

this question is rhetorical, i already know the answer.
I never saw you say it was a joke. And I dont think you said it to me in particular
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Anyway, Ruby, you seem to be interested in meta so I will ask if you want to see a sample of my scum game. I usually dont like doing this but, I think you could actually be town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 225, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 158, Something_Smart wrote:Ruby, if I linked some town and scumgames, would you check them out?

I think it would be very illuminating.
I dont like you trying to push your self meta so much
I'm not?
Self-meta is when you make specific claims about what you do and don't do as town or scum.
I have intentionally avoided making any such claims and have instead invited people to form their own opinions of my meta.
In post 234, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 181, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 173, Ausuka wrote:idk why she townreads Unabombah in .
Fwiw, I can see why people would townread Una's early game.
How?
His first page was extremely spontaneous and stream-of-consciousy in the same manner of play that sometimes comes from obvtown players.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 173, Ausuka wrote:Up to the point I'm writing this post, Unabombah has felt very tonally off. My post 31 was meant to indicate this but I guess it is very unclear so I don't blame anyone who misinterpreted it.
I have been tonally off from my usual play - town AND scum.
And Ausuka is someone who should be able to tell, even if it has been a while since we last played together.
You'll all notice the difference when it's my day off wednesday. :]
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I'm not sure why MariaR is so intent on discrediting me / the townreads on me, considering she doesn't even scumread me at this point, and she's voting the same person as me.
feels obvtown to me. I'd be very surprised if there were any scum in {Mumble, Zoronos, Ruby, Dunnstral} at this point.
I don't like how ArcAngel continues to not post anything. Does anyone have any experience with her?
@- I'm not sure why you find the style I'm posting in scummy- it's literally just a playstyle thing. And yes, I'm not going to post one wall and then lurk for the rest of the game, you will be seeing more :)
@- not sure why you see moisto and koki as lynchbait already, the day has only just started. I feel like scum!una is pretty capable- although I've only seen him play scum once, he got townread by most players, myself included.
is kinda just ???
I don't get at all, either. Why am I not supposed to be able to read these players. More specifically, @koki; which of my reads do you take issues with, as reads you wouldn't expect me to be able to have at this point in the game?
- ok, no. Firstly, I haven't copy and pasted anything at all. Secondly, these are all my specific thoughts on all the players and I'm pretty sure all my points here are valid. They haven't been copied from anyone. If you could show me where all of my points have been said by someone else before me, that'd be great, because I'm pretty sure they haven't.
- yeah, no, that's just not true at all, and I don't get how you're coming to these conclusions if you're town. It feels like you're scum trying to drown the thread out.
- ok, sure, you can be the SK then :wink:
On a more serious note- I'm not comparing your tone to your previous games, which I don't remember much- I'm saying your tone reads as fake to me.

My vote is more useful on koki than unabombah, so;
VOTE: Kokichi Oma
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”