Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 1136, the worst wrote:
In post 1128, Tywin Lannister wrote:Town, just do me one single favor.

After I'm lynched, and thus two very bad misslynched occurred in a row, please look at who were on the wagons more closely. There's been zero analysis, and it's not good. Try it after please.
please feel welcome to analyse it
or your own wagon
Really? Can't you do that?

Analysis: Screen votes me without a reason. Eddie says he doesnt know what hes doing, but is sheeping Screen and votes me. Harmless Zombie votes me. Ankarius votes me. ND joined somewhere in there due to Ankarius hard pushing me.

What reason have I been voted? None. What reason has brass been votes? None. What reason has Evee been voted? None. What town players even care? None.

Not much to analyze when there's no case. The only thing Ank or Srceen have done is discredit all my posts with insults, and backhanded jabs, meant to compromise me emotionally and to make town see me as a worthless/insignificant person who is just flailing, rather than someone with serious reads on players he's been calling out since Day 1. Everything Ank has done is discredit and attack with insults and other contrived daggers, yet not a single shred of actual scumhunting has gone on. No actual facts. Nothing to actually call bullshit on beyond personal attackslike claiming I don't read.

The problem here is that it's a normal tactic for scum in every single game. It's not legitimate scum hunting. There are no facts in their case. There is nothing to it beyond attacks to belittle the town player until the rest stop taking them seriously. It happens in EVERY single game on MS, yet nobody seems to pick up on it. Smh

Anyway, I said my peace. I'm Vanilla Town, so lynch away.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by the worst »

I think the answer is both.... that is pretty transparently worded imo

pedit: no TyLan I don't really understand wtf people get out of VCA if I'm honest
like I can get obvious stuff but people who swear by it are at least 50,000 IQ higher than me
also i'm lazy

reading your post now :3
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by the worst »

anyone down to wagon Eddie?
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Sugar Cain »

V/LA until Monday

Acknowledged
Last edited by Beefster on Sat May 05, 2018 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Sugar Cain »

Thats mom
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Harmless zombie is scum. It's a scum voter. Mod confirmed it. Harmless zombie is lynching me.

How can anyone be this blind? It's just beyond me. I seriously don't get itm. Even Ank is flailing in an attempt to twist what the mod said with multiple interpretations, but the only significant interpretation worth any credence is that it's an extra scum vote. The mod literally confirmed that in the thread. Ank voted me after Harmless Zombie did, and shes pushing hard to make it seem harmless zombie is somehoe not a scum vote.

Let that sink in. I forgive everyone for being derpy though. I miss things too, but I didn't miss this one. I'll still be lynched with probably 2 or 3 scum on my wagon PLUS a harmless zombie vote, but I want everyone to recognize what's going on after the fact.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1155, Tywin Lannister wrote:Harmless zombie is scum. It's a scum voter. Mod confirmed it. Harmless zombie is lynching me.

How can anyone be this blind? It's just beyond me. I seriously don't get itm. Even Ank is flailing in an attempt to twist what the mod said with multiple interpretations, but the only significant interpretation worth any credence is that it's an extra scum vote. The mod literally confirmed that in the thread. Ank voted me after Harmless Zombie did, and shes pushing hard to make it seem harmless zombie is somehoe not a scum vote.

Let that sink in. I forgive everyone for being derpy though. I miss things too, but I didn't miss this one. I'll still be lynched with probably 2 or 3 scum on my wagon PLUS a harmless zombie vote, but I want everyone to recognize what's going on after the fact.
this is your worst post so far dude
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by the worst »

but stop. the day is not over at all.

find scum. do you want to wagon eddie with me?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1146, the worst wrote:
In post 1143, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1135, the worst wrote:it's important
Why....

Scum can control the zombie by logging in to HZ directly or pming the mod to make their naked vote. How does the mod restating that and adding the delayed vote aspect of any value to town?
because timing is mega fucked wrt the zombie vote
wagon analysis is slightly skewed by the zombie vote

why are you asking this? o.0
What does town care about the timing of the HZ vote? Anytime the HZ lays down a vote is someone going to scurry to see who amongst the living has made a recent post? If so...who's going to check? And is that person town? And is being online AI?

And how is wagon analysis skewed? We know it's a vote by scum. If it's not a hammer it's wifom...if it's a hammer no HZ vote analysis required.

I asked because you were making a big deal out of nothing. o.0
And I wanted to see if I was missing something but I don't think I am.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Tywin:

I spelled out pretty damn clearly why I'm scumreading you to the level I am.

It's a fact that you've been saying you've been scumreading me to the same extent that I am now scumreading you for, except you have no actual case for it. The only thing that resembles a natural read on me is because... I defended Zito. You never answered my list of questions for you, so I'm going to assume that you don't have an answer for the case where I'm scum and Zito is town, so therefore your point only works if I'm also scum with Zito/havingfitz.

Other than that, I've asked you to substantiate what you're scumreading me for and all you've done is rephrase the same nonsense and just call me obvscum every single time.

You're not scumhunting. Your reads haven't changed since the beginning of the day. You claim to have read but you don't see the breadcrumbs showing that I've not only been scumreading brass for a very long time, but I've also been showing why. I've explained my reads and explained why they change. I've explained why my read on you went from town to scum immediately when it happened.

The fact is, I've been forming my reads organically and you have not. I don't understand why you've decided that trying to deathtunnel me was the play when you had every chance to adjust yourself to the gamestate and maintain the townreads that a lot of people still had on you, but you've effectively dug yourself into a hole as a result.

If somehow you're town this game, then your view on how the game works is very narrow. I gave you a chance to substantiate your suspicion and show where you were coming from immediately after your initial case, but you ignored it and started arguing with buzzwords instead of a substantiated case. You started responding to me asking you for your case by asking me what my case on brass is. Your go-to is "Ank is obvscum, lynch her" despite what you're confronted with. That's scum mentality.

And I'm going to state this again,
please
double check my name.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Ankamius »

*no matter what you're confronted with.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1150, Tywin Lannister wrote:The only thing Ank or Srceen have done is discredit all my posts with insults, and backhanded jabs, meant to compromise me emotionally and to make town see me as a worthless/insignificant person who is just flailing, rather than someone with serious reads on players he's been calling out since Day 1.
Anyways, regardless of your alignment, I don't mean to give this impression and I apologize for it.

Spoiler:
In post 833, Ankamius wrote:Tywin:

Well, first, before I say anything, please double check my name.

Next, some questions for you:

1. I've spent a lot of today calling Zito leaning town based on primarily the wagon on him. Zito lately has been under less pressure than any other time today and I'm still generally distrusted and don't have any significant influence; why would I suddenly declare Zito to be obvtown after the direct pressure on me is slackened?

2. What do you mean by sheeping me on Wisdom or the worst? By this token, what are your opinions on my reads since you also mentioned in that post that you would give more credence to them if I flipped town.

3. Assuming the case of me-scum and town-zito you mentioned, what does the game state progressing the way it has mean for that? You say I'm looking to get towncred for his inevitable lynch, but it turned into me becoming a competing wagon for him briefly before the game state ballooned into a mess of other wagons. What do you believe my scum agenda is with this progression?

4. I was referring to one specific case (I believe one you made early on when Zito was at L-2 about why he wasn't lynched yet(?)) when I said you fell into a trap. What was your impression since you referred to cases in the plural form?
In post 837, Ankamius wrote:
In post 830, Tywin Lannister wrote:Worst case scenario for me is Wisdom, the worst, and someone like Eddie or Sugar flip scum, since I've been giving them a pass all game in search of monsters to slay. That's a possibility, but I won't consider it barring my original reads being proven wrong, and
the fact that they can't get a wagon to stick in the way a townie like Evee could just secures my confirmation bias. I want one of them gone before I'll consider switching gears.
One thing I would like you to show your work on as well is this right here. What's different about the wagons your referring to from Eevee?

I'm reposting my initial questions for you after your initial case that, as far as I know, you have never answered.

If you truly are town,
engage me
. Show me that my reason for scumreading you is false. I gave you an opportunity before and you chose not to take it. I'm now giving you the opportunity again.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Alright, I think my happy spiral is over.

Good night.

Mollie talk to me about your thoughts tomorrow
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1158, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1146, the worst wrote:
In post 1143, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1135, the worst wrote:it's important
Why....

Scum can control the zombie by logging in to HZ directly or pming the mod to make their naked vote. How does the mod restating that and adding the delayed vote aspect of any value to town?
because timing is mega fucked wrt the zombie vote
wagon analysis is slightly skewed by the zombie vote

why are you asking this? o.0
What does town care about the timing of the HZ vote? Anytime the HZ lays down a vote is someone going to scurry to see who amongst the living has made a recent post? If so...who's going to check? And is that person town? And is being online AI?

And how is wagon analysis skewed? We know it's a vote by scum. If it's not a hammer it's wifom...if it's a hammer no HZ vote analysis required.

I asked because you were making a big deal out of nothing. o.0
And I wanted to see if I was missing something but I don't think I am.
we do need to analyse wagons around HZ tho, I actually think unless it hammervotes it exists to dissuade people from joining wagons
but like, WIFOM when applied to townie wagons too quick ig

on that basis we lynch brass with fire and leave tylan the fuck alone--thoughts?

and wasn't there some discussion of the HZ post meaning whoever used it was online? mostly I was just shooting down dumb spec like that
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

hi guys!

whats going on
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

has any1 missed me
whew!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1155, Tywin Lannister wrote:Harmless zombie is scum. It's a scum voter. Mod confirmed it. Harmless zombie is lynching me.

How can anyone be this blind?
Dude
Scum can make the zombie vote them for wifom
It voted brass before you
Just disregard the zombie altogether
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1165, pirate mollie wrote:has any1 missed me
Yes and id love if you didnt replace in a slot i want dead
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1108, Wisdom wrote:lol mollie
why do you have to replace in this slot
In post 1108, Wisdom wrote:lol mollie
why do you have to replace in this slot
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1118, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hi Mollie. I'm not scum this time. I swearzies

the last game, yes, well, uh...

Spoiler:

I am still VERY salty about it
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1134, Ankamius wrote:I'd be up for lynching Tywin at any point except for the fact that I want to talk to Mollie first.

And whoever our new ActionDan is.
I am all ears:

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1137, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1129, Ankamius wrote:Tywin, you understand that there was success in making people wary of the brass wagon via the zombie vote, right?
You left his wagon to jump back on me after his vote. You're obv scum imo, and even though I can't convince anyone of that, you'll hopefully have to deal with some shit after I'm gone. If not, then I'll just consider it an unavoidable loss and ignore it. These games happen.

Also, I hope everyone stops listening to your constant bullshit discrediting gameplay and starts waking up. Seriously, you're like a scum 101 playbook. Discredit, deflect, ignore questions entirely or ask questions back as an answer, give vague 'feeling' reads on everyone to avoid having to actually answer for them with facts, etc, etc. The list goes on. I cant see how anyone doesn't notice it beyond me, but the one person who did is now voting me too.

I'll be interested to see if any townies actually wake up and smell the bullshit by Day 3. One can hope anyway. You can't fool me though Ank. Youre not town, and I'll say it all day until I'm lynched. Someone will be bound to see it eventually.
hey I am fresh faced and new, lets chat

what is your understanding of the gamestate now? can you give me a tl;dr of what has happened so far? tia

also a readslist wld be great :]
whew!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1165, pirate mollie wrote:has any1 missed me
DUDE I MISSED YOU
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1140, Tywin Lannister wrote:Ank, Srceen, Eddie/Zito is my final list. I'm calling it for post game at least.
noted
whew!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by the worst »

I feel like we shouls not lynch Tywin

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”