Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Lovebird »

Maybe chickadee could be scum. Even without associative.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Lovebird »

Just feeling I get looking at iso.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Lovebird »

In post 72, Chickadee wrote:Why are we trying to be serious and game solve this early?
In post 267, Chickadee wrote:Wow. A lot of kills while i slept. Can’t say I’m surprised.

Varsoon hasn’t slipped yet right? Varsoon if you around and still alive why would you have rather shot iconium?
In post 269, Chickadee wrote:There’s too many flips for me to keep track of what’s resolved :Dead:
In post 511, Chickadee wrote:Soooooo Vax just potentially got someone to waste their shot. Noted.
In post 520, Chickadee wrote:Oooo we're not all town! Confirmed now.
In post 830, Chickadee wrote:What did I just come back to?????
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:46 am

Post by StefanB »

Eddie Cane+ kill ramcius+

CheekyTeeky+ kill Aristophanes+

Srceenplay shoots CheekyTeeky+

Ankamius+ shoot Gorkington+

Lovebird shoot Ank+

Hyung+ shoot Nexus+

BBMolla shoot Hyung+

McMenno+ shoot Varsoon+

StefanB shoots McMenno+

Gammageoy shoots Harambey180+

Momrangel(BP) shoots Eddie Cane+

Kokichi Oma+ shoots the worst (BP)

Sando+ shoots Kokichi Oma+ (PRICK) (after that Mom claims)

Vaxkiller shoots snarky+ (BP confirmed scumtraitor Grits)

Ausuka shoots snarky+ (BP confirmed scumtraitor Grits)

Davsto shoots Mom (BP) (randomidget does try to do it also, Srceen out of shoot also)

Almost 50+ shoots Ooba+

Chickadee shoots Almost50+

Not_Mafia(scum)+ shoots Bins+

Hebichan+ shoots Creature+

Theta Alpine shoots Hebichan+ (to everyones suprise town)

Light_ganski shoots Not Mafia (scum Munitions Co. goon)

Nero Cain+ shoots Sandro+

the worst shoots Nero Cain+ (PRICK)

Austerity shoots randommidget (BP)

Townshooters still alive: Srceenplay, Lovebird, BPMolla, StefanB, Gammageoy, Momrangel, Chikadee, Theta Alpine, the worst
People who shoot scum: Vaxkiller, Ausuka, Light_Ganski
People who shot ?: Davsto, Austerity

I marked the PRICKshoots. If I have forgotten anythink please tell.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:48 am

Post by StefanB »

Lovebird: She has asociation with flipped scum, I more and more think she is scum.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Taly »

I shot Screenplay and he was revealed BP, this was after Theta shot Hebi.

I'm out and about right now so I can't respond to anything in depth but that's 1 thing that should be added.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Lovebird »

In post 954, StefanB wrote:Lovebird: She has asociation with flipped scum, I more and more think she is scum.
What association
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Lovebird »

Creature said I was town
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Lovebird »

Idk, I want to survive, but couldn't really say why I guess. Feels "better"
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 8:27 am

Post by StefanB »

Updated list, was really dificult to find your shot Taly, I did know he has been shoot and I stopped over the modnotice, but didn't find it:

Eddie Cane+ kill ramcius+

CheekyTeeky+ kill Aristophanes+

Srceenplay shoots CheekyTeeky+

Ankamius+ shoot Gorkington+

Lovebird shoot Ank+

Hyung+ shoot Nexus+

BBMolla shoot Hyung+

McMenno+ shoot Varsoon+

StefanB shoots McMenno+

Gammageoy shoots Harambey180+

Momrangel(BP) shoots Eddie Cane+

Kokichi Oma+ shoots the worst (BP)

Sando+ shoots Kokichi Oma+ (PRICK) (after that Mom claims)

Vaxkiller shoots snarky+ (BP confirmed scumtraitor Grits)

Ausuka shoots snarky+ (BP confirmed scumtraitor Grits)

Davsto shoots Mom (BP) (randomidget does try to do it also, Srceen out of shoot also)

Almost 50+ shoots Ooba+

Chickadee shoots Almost50+

Taly shoots Srceenplay(BP)

Not_Mafia(scum)+ shoots Bins+

Hebichan+ shoots Creature+

Theta Alpine shoots Hebichan+ (to everyones suprise town)

Light_ganski shoots Not Mafia (scum Munitions Co. goon)

Nero Cain+ shoots Sandro+

the worst shoots Nero Cain+ (PRICK)

Austerity shoots randommidget (BP)

Townshooters still alive: Srceenplay, Lovebird, BPMolla, StefanB, Gammageoy, Momrangel, Chikadee, Theta Alpine, the worst
People who shoot scum: Vaxkiller, Ausuka, Light_Ganski
People who shot ?: Davsto, Austerity, Taly

I marked the PRICKshoots. If I have forgotten anythink please tell.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 8:29 am

Post by StefanB »

Lovebird: Chickadee has asociation with scum(Not_Mafia) sorry was talking to you, but didn't think enough how that could look like,
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 778, Momrangal wrote:Starting off with his points.

Moms scum because.

She shot without reading.
She shot randomly and someone who's strong town.
I called him scum first and said he was using IIOA.

points one and two have already been disproven and he went from "made a random shot without reading " to "having shot without reading most of the game " to "randomly shot and only having read 2/3 of the game"
This "change in what I said" only happened in your mind. The only words that I used were that you "hadn't read much", and I would posit that only having read 10 pages out of a 14 page game isn't really much of the game.
He tried to defend himself with Google's definition of Analysis and upon me posting what IIOA actually is, he threw up some self meta and tried to explain why IIOA is a bad tell here by bringing up multi.
Again, this is Mom saying what I've done in a dismissive tone while not acting countering any of it. This is what Mom has been doing a lot and in my mind it's a big red flag.
I will admit that his point that scum need to hunt the other team but it doesn't invalidate IIOA being a scum tell in this setting. Scum still don't want to tip off other teams and so while they are hunting they still wouldn't be all out about it the way town would.
But the reason you said IIoA was scummy is that it "tends to indicate mafia members attempting to look active but are failing to fake genuine scumhunting." Now you're claiming that my IIoA is me trying not to look too active so that I won't tip off other teams? You've entirely flipped on the reason of what you claim my IIoA makes me scummy for.
He also continues to remain defensive and got more aggressive only after I continued to push him
I mean is this even a tell or just stating facts
and is spinning w story about how me being bp makes my entrance make more sense when a large part of confirmed town made similar entrances
This is largely misinterpreting what I've said - my point was that it counters the main argument for early, brave shots not being scum. The claim is that "it's towny because scum wouldn't want to attract attention for a quick shot on themselves", but you being BP counters that. Also, the fact that confirmed town made similar entrances doesn't mean that scum can't. Also also there was generally a large difference between quickshooting town and you - most of them gave no reason and basically admitted to trollshooting, whereas you made a big point to say that "wow eddie was pinging hard".
In post 781, Momrangal wrote:Next let's talk about his behavior.

So far his posts are showing that he is being self concious and continues to try and paint himself as a victim in this whole thing. He is trying to Appeal to logic and is going "I can't be scum because ____"
Oh man, logic? In mafia? What the fuck does "appealing to logic" even mean? How's it a bad thing? This is vastly confusing.
And is appealing to emotion by going "OHMAIGOD SHE SHOT A STRONG PLAYER IF TOWN (idk who tf Eddie is)
I can't really say anything other than this is clearly not what I've been doing and bringing up that Eddie has been known for being strong as town quite publicly due to the recent team mafia is relevant to scum wanting to kill them, is all. Like, this is misrepresentation and exaggeration and some other words ending in "ation".
and is kinda active lurking in some sense that, he's trying to look active by engaging but isn't trying to make people look at him all weird keeping himself away from the line of fire.
First off, that's not active lurking. Active lurking refers to posting a lot but not actually posting any content that is readable in any way, which is objectively wrong. Also, the phrase "look active by engaging" is odd since engaging is definitely a way of being active, it's almost like she's said "he's trying to look active by being active". Third off, explain how I'm keeping myself away from the line of fire since, like most things in your "case", you haven't actually explained it.
He also went from soft pushing me to a hardcore OMGUS which is usually town.

But here's the thing. He keeps on saying "I may be biased but..." which gives him an out when I do flip town.

He is already trying to not take responsibility for me flipping town which doesn't make any sense if he is town here.
Lmao okay you're putting future actions in my mouth here. Do you really think, after pushing your death through at least one BP shot and constantly campaigning for it, I'm going to try and give myself an out and slip away without taking responsibility? Like, you're using one tiny phrase I've used to accuse me of planning to do something that every other action of mine strongly implies I'm not going to do.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Davsto »

Anyway Mom's case is unsurprisingly trash and I'm still reaching out for someone to please shoot her (randomidget? I know you're out there and you're probably going to die soon so might as well make yourself useful)
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Davsto »

Anyway I'm gonna brb consider some thoughts on some others too
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 789, Theta Alpine wrote:everyone takes that list of 25 people and figures out which 7 they would want to die [and optionally another 5-10 they would not want to kill]
I'm gonna do this since this probably works well to give an idea on my thoughts

Would like to die:
Momrangal (obviously)
Srceenplay (obviously)
randomidget (once he's made his shot - him agreeing to shoot Mom and then not actually having done so since the pre-flip kill he should have known wouldn't go through really pings me, and it feels like he's avoiding posting so he doesn't have to do it.)
Archwing (only 6 posts and they're very contentless)
Lovebird (a weaker one here but a lot of posts and not a huge amount to any of them. Stuff like saying "hmm Chickadee could be scum going by her ISO", posting her entire ISO and.. not saying a word actually about it. Maybe it's playstyle so I'd have to have a little metadive but it's odd.)
Iconeum (very little content to his posts)
Ausuka (the lowest because it's basically gut but something seems off, probably would rather see them live until tomorrow and let them post some more to get a better read and get potentially shot then the more I think about it)

Don't want to die:
Taly (duh, was a bit weirded by the initial enthusiasm but probably the most likely town out of every player now)
Vax (His defence of Mom seems townie. No scum would defend such a scummy partner like that in a game where freeshots are available, and if Mom isn't on his team I can't imagine scum would stick their neck out that much to try and get towncred for defending what could be scummy-town when there's a risk that they end up actually flipping other scumteam)
TheBrie (awkward entrance, but looks a lot better now)
Austeriy and StefanB (grouped together because mostly gut but just quite decent posters)
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Davsto »

Also to people theorising ~10 scum may I point you towards xyzzy's game that this is a sequel to, ehobanohar, which had 56 players and 22 scum (split into four teams 6/6/6/4). That's about
40%
of the playerlist, equivalent to about 16 scum in this. While the number in this game is likely to be lower, don't expect this game to be based on standard balance assumptions (especially with Alisae as part game designer). I'm especially concerned that people assuming fewer scum than the actual number could risk complacency and being less than careful as it may not be obvious how close the game actually is to endgame.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Srceenplay »

If that’s the case is it not already a town loss?
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Lovebird »

In post 964, Davsto wrote:Lovebird (a weaker one here but a lot of posts and not a huge amount to any of them. Stuff like saying "hmm Chickadee could be scum going by her ISO", posting her entire ISO and.. not saying a word actually about it. Maybe it's playstyle so I'd have to have a little metadive but it's odd.)
It's not entire ISO, just posts I think show she's scummy.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 10:15 am

Post by StefanB »

Nope scum has to kill the other scum first. So not end.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 10:15 am

Post by the worst »

In fairness resurrecting this as a singleball game for the mod WIFOM would be brilliant.

Associatives are great where they're actually damning--otherwise I say we just shoot scumfucks?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 10:16 am

Post by the worst »

Not having a bullet SUCKS I feel unempowered :@

Damn you Nero......
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 964, Davsto wrote:randomidget (once he's made his shot - him agreeing to shoot Mom and then not actually having done so since the pre-flip kill he should have known wouldn't go through really pings me, and it feels like he's avoiding posting so he doesn't have to do it.)
Might be worth thinking about more.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 966, Srceenplay wrote:If that’s the case is it not already a town loss?
In theory multiball should help balance it and stops a scum win happening very early. I doubt it's as high as that number, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's higher than 5/5 for two scumteams or such, is all I'm saying.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Chickadee »

All of those quotes are taken out of context, and brought back with no context (commentary).
In post 952, Lovebird wrote:
In post 267, Chickadee wrote:Wow. A lot of kills while i slept. Can’t say I’m surprised.

Varsoon hasn’t slipped yet right? Varsoon if you around and still alive why would you have rather shot iconium?
Also slipped should be flipped here. I feel like that really changes the meaning. I didn't see it until just now.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 10:36 am

Post by the worst »

In post 973, Chickadee wrote:All of those quotes are taken out of context, and brought back with no context (commentary).
In post 952, Lovebird wrote:

Also slipped should be flipped here. I feel like that really changes the meaning. I didn't see it until just now.
How does this clarify your intention here? I read it as meaning flipped..

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”