jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Declaring the hide behind NM is a good call here, I think
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

mutantdevle
jjh927
havingfitz
Alonzo

Scum is in that block via PoE
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 2521, Sando wrote:
In post 2510, pinturicchio wrote:Well, I got a better idea: I could target Not_Mafia today; if he's town, scum will shoot him and both him and me will die, but that would be good since Not_Mafia being alive is bad for town. If he's scum, I'll die and he won't (or scum will jailkeep me) so he will be conf!scum in one case and in the other case scum either he is scum or scumteam jailkept me to make us believe he's scum (this would be the worst case scenario, but I would live another day as conf!town)
Scum are more likely to jail you if NM is town than if he's scum, unless NM is himself the jailer. We've basically gamesolved this and I think him being Jailer is their only hope.

If you assume 2 conf!town and 3 town in Sando, Quick and MOM, then you're left with 5 others. Within that 5 there'd be 3 scum and they need us to mislynch twice. You can see via that math that scum simply cannot shoot within the 5 since even if it kills the hider, they're leaving us 4 people with 3 scum in it and requiring 2 mislynches.

If NM is town then he's the easiest mislynch target in there. They can't let you clear him, and they can't kill him, so their only option is to block you. If NM is scum but not the jailer then they can block you but they're leaving a tracker up and once we hit the jailer then you'll conf!scum NM. If NM is the jailer they keep jailing you and we never hit the jailer, so we have to deal with that.

So,
assuming we're happy with the 5 scumpossibles being Alonzo, mutant, NM, JJ and Fitz
, then I think we:
Lynch mutant
Hide behind NM
Track NM

NM being out Jailer is the danger point, if they jail hider but jailer isn't NM then we just keep looking for the jailer to get a clear/confirm on NM. If NM is jailer scums only hope is to shoot the tracker. I'd expect that if NM is not the jailer, they simply let you conf!scum him and hunt the tracker hardcore.

Please note, all of this requires you to be fine with the bolded part, otherwise it doesn't work and should be ignored. If you think of those 5 there's definite town then that's not a big deal, but if you think of the town there's possible scum then yeah, this doesn't work.
Correct, but we don't need to target the Tracker. They can do their own thing and claim if they get something useful.
In post 2523, Quick wrote:and LOL at hider saying who they hide behind. That's dumb. If they want to do that they should give multiple people they are hiding behind because if they just give one, then that's two Town for the price of one.
No, the point is that we WANT scum to kill Not Mafia if he's town and we know who he's targeting...
In post 2522, Quick wrote:
In post 2519, MOMOMEN wrote:Sando - Generally town processes. Town on pushes. I think this is the closest thing to likely sleeper scum but I don't think there's anything that makes me vote him this game. Definitely not before Alonzo NM and Mutant flip. I only say that because he's the only one of you players I think is competent enough to powerscum.
I Feel the same way about devle. Tell me why devle doesn't fit this category.
I'm not going to give you a tryhard case. He is scum. You can listen to me or not, your vote isn't needed for this lynch. His CJ case and Pintu stuff should be enough to see it. Or, even how awful his recent reads list is. If you ctrl + f not_mafia in his iso, all of the results are general "i played iwth not mafia once and we had a great time lmao!" type stuff, or complimenting, etc. nothing about alignment at all. and he casually mentions a PL and then pushes it off and says he doesn't want it. now today he's acting like we should have done it sooner. its the standard day 3 bus. Even his goddamn recent reads post is awful.
They strike me as the only player that hasn't been confirmed as town who is capable of being this good at scum hunting.
This isn't even sensical. "He is the only not conf!town player who is good enough to scum hunt well therefore he is scum".
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 2525, jjh927 wrote:Declaring the hide behind NM is a good call here, I think
you didn't compliment my avi you bastard
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2517, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 2513, Not_Mafia wrote:And also just engineered for you to survive a bit longer
what's bad about this?
You'd understand if you knew Pint's main
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Oxy »

Whatever you do, don't hide behind me again =)

People should look more closely at NM, and keep my skepticism about alonzo in mind.

It's possible that his scum!game is to just destroy a thread, show shade 360 degrees, and tone it down dramatically after people chastise him for it

and then just sit quietly while people push his lynch

OR

he's town.

but at least one of alonzo/nm is probably town.

JJ's the likely scum that is lowkey protecting his scum buddy mutant by pushing NM

But I'm pretty ready for a lynch.

p.edit Pint is an alt? Don't tell me, I'll find his main. Far more interesting than scum hunting
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, tell somebody
You go tell somebody
This is America
Somebody gots to eat rope.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2529, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2513, Not_Mafia wrote:And also just engineered for you to survive a bit longer
what's bad about this?
Ummm what you talking about? I have no alts, this is my only account. Who do you think I am?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 2529, Not_Mafia wrote:
what's bad about this?
If he's an alt he'd be banned for joining newbie games as a newbie :lol:
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

Oxy, Pintu, you cool with a Mutant hammer now? Sando can do the honors with NM.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Oxy »

oh i think he means your old avi, in which case it was quite the clever joke
You go tell somebody
This is America
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2533, MOMOMEN wrote:Oxy, Pintu, you cool with a Mutant hammer now? Sando can do the honors with NM.
Absolutely
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Oxy »

above post was @ pint

I'm cool wit it
You go tell somebody
This is America
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

:)
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Oxy »

honestly, I can't do much of anything when I'm watching This is America on repeat getting ready for the revolution.
You go tell somebody
This is America
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2534, Oxy wrote:oh i think he means your old avi, in which case it was quite the clever joke
If that's what he meant, I really don't want to lynch Not_Mafia ever
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 2527, MOMOMEN wrote:Correct, but we don't need to target the Tracker. They can do their own thing and claim if they get something useful.
The tracker is to deal with NM being the Jailer, which is I think the only way out of this for scum I think. If he's a goon but scum keep jailing hider, we lynch until we find the jailer and then get a conf one way or the other on NM that night. If he's the jailer then he can keep that up indefinitely and we never get a confirmation on NM and we're by definition left with NM vs someone else with no confirmation either way.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I think everyone agrees that there's 3 scum in me, NM, Alonzo, Mutant, Fitz
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2524, Sando wrote:
In post 2523, Quick wrote:and LOL at hider saying who they hide behind. That's dumb. If they want to do that they should give multiple people they are hiding behind because if they just give one, then that's two Town for the price of one.
Don't LOL at things you don't understand, especially when it's been explained clearly and you can't find the intellect to actually articulate a counter argument other than "that's dumb".
Sure. Does hider die if they hide behind the Town that is killed?
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 2541, jjh927 wrote:NM, Alonzo, Mutant, Fitz
i do
You go tell somebody
This is America
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2541, jjh927 wrote:I think everyone agrees that there's 3 scum in me, NM, Alonzo, Mutant, Fitz
I'd add you in there and take out devle and add sando. Otherwise, yeah, right on.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2542, Quick wrote:
In post 2524, Sando wrote:
Don't LOL at things you don't understand, especially when it's been explained clearly and you can't find the intellect to actually articulate a counter argument other than "that's dumb".
Sure. Does hider die if they hide behind the Town that is killed?
Geez Louise
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 2542, Quick wrote:Sure. Does hider die if they hide behind the Town that is killed?
Yep, I know where you're going, and before you say it, read what I've said and you can work out for yourself why it's fine for them both to die.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 2544, Quick wrote:
In post 2541, jjh927 wrote:I think everyone agrees that there's 3 scum in me, NM, Alonzo, Mutant, Fitz
I'd add you in there and take out devle and add sando. Otherwise, yeah, right on.
Not me?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 2533, MOMOMEN wrote:Oxy, Pintu, you cool with a Mutant hammer now? Sando can do the honors with NM.
In post 2535, pinturicchio wrote:
Absolutely
In post 2536, Oxy wrote:above post was @ pint

I'm cool wit it
goin to bed make me happy and wake up to a hammer :)
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Sando »

Ok only quick doesn't understand, but that's no surprise and probably unable to be rectified in this lifetime so:

Intent to give NM the lolhammer on mutant.

BTW if mutant claims tracker don't CC please real tracker and we simply lynch within alonzo/JJ/Fitz.

Return to “Completed Open Games”