Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Katsuki »

"What happened to your speech pattern, Misaka?" asks Katsuki as Katsuki frowns with slight disappointment.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 6:39 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 133, Katsuki wrote:prod dodge

Anyone who wants a power up from me can claim their anime and a single character. Please @Katsuki so I can skim for claims thanks.
In post 275, Katsuki wrote:prod dodge
In post 278, Katsuki wrote:oh ok

katsukis still scum fam
In post 325, Katsuki wrote:"What happened to your speech pattern, Misaka?" asks Katsuki as Katsuki frowns with slight disappointment.
Lemme know if you ever want to actually play the game
In post 99, NicoRobin wrote:VOTE: Option 3
In post 108, NicoRobin wrote:1137
Same @ you
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Katsuki »

Oh just realized we were suppose to vote on options at game start...

1) Dunno how I feel about double lynch, in theory it's optimal townchoice, but at the same time we're playing a role madness game so that gives us less nights to work with.

2) Setup info to be provided is unknown.

3) Mafia getting the choice to vanillarize two of their roles sounds like a giant trap to me. Probably have some sort of negative utility or other less desirable powers to get rid of.

hmm... I'm probably gonna forget to revisit this at this rate considering I still haven't dragged myself to read anything yet so going to drop a vote first.

Vote: 2)
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 326, KidAmn wrote: Lemme know if you ever want to actually play the game
at this rate prob not, keep forgetting to check in on the site and dont have time to read rn
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 6:42 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 327, Katsuki wrote:Oh just realized we were suppose to vote on options at game start...

1) Dunno how I feel about double lynch, in theory it's optimal townchoice, but at the same time we're playing a role madness game so that gives us less nights to work with.

3) Mafia getting the choice to vanillarize two of their roles sounds like a giant trap to me. Probably have some sort of negative utility or other less desirable powers to get rid of.

hmm... I'm probably gonna forget to revisit this at this rate considering I still haven't dragged myself to read anything yet so going to drop a vote first.

I eagerly await the responses to this from everyone on the Srceenplay wagon.
Misaka Network
Misaka Network
Goon
Misaka Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Misaka Network »

In post 325, Katsuki wrote:"What happened to your speech pattern, Misaka?" asks Katsuki as Katsuki frowns with slight disappointment.
"Misaka 10032 is lame" says Misaka as Misaka shakes her head in disappointment.
Connected
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 6:55 am

Post by acryon »

In post 329, KidAmn wrote:
In post 327, Katsuki wrote:Oh just realized we were suppose to vote on options at game start...

Were there many people who were calling voting 2) a scumclaim?
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Wisdom »

Fakegod posts normally, gaiden does the pattern
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 7:08 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 331, acryon wrote:

Looking back, Keychain makes a couple of references to 2 being the best option for scum (#100 and #187) and voted Tywin for him pushing against 1/for 2. Nobody outright called "voting 2 is a scumclaim" but, it
looked
to me like what provoked the wagon on Srceen was his taking up the contrary position in favour of 2; acryon stating it was for LAMIST, random's #118 gave me the impression it was related to his vote and the way he went about it...

What I'm trying to say is, I want to see what those people voting Srceen for his approach to The Choice think of Katsuki's approach. That'll tell me a lot more about that wagon.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Wisdom »

im not voting src for his approach
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 7:12 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 334, Wisdom wrote:im not voting src for his approach
You're TECHNICALLY right which is the best kind of right.

Did I say best? I meant worst, because I don't recall you ever giving a non-joking answer with regards to why you are voting Srceen. So feel free to take this opportunity to share with the class.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Wisdom »

I voted because i like wagons and i was not townreading him
Hes given me no reason to unvote nor anything better has jumped out
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 8:57 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 280, Keychain wrote:
Deleted the like 5 extras of these~Maria
thank you!! <3

In post 327, Katsuki wrote:1) Dunno how I feel about double lynch, in theory it's optimal townchoice, but at the same time we're playing a role madness game so that gives us less nights to work with.
Basic maths isn't my strong suit when I'm exhausted but I don't think we get less nights since we're on evens. I stole that from GIF's .

In post 285, acryon wrote:Creature is lean-town. His disinterested posts don't feel fabricated.
Can you say more on why this makes you lean town on him?

In post 333, KidAmn wrote:
In post 331, acryon wrote:

Looking back, Keychain makes a couple of references to 2 being the best option for scum (#100 and #187) and voted Tywin for him pushing against 1/for 2. Nobody outright called "voting 2 is a scumclaim" but, it
looked
to me like what provoked the wagon on Srceen was his taking up the contrary position in favour of 2; acryon stating it was for LAMIST, random's #118 gave me the impression it was related to his vote and the way he went about it...

What I'm trying to say is, I want to see what those people voting Srceen for his approach to The Choice think of Katsuki's approach. That'll tell me a lot more about that wagon.
Uh, why are you citing me? I'm not even voting him. Plus actually describes why I think he's being scummy.
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Acryon asked for examples of people calling voting 2 a scum claim. While your vote in that post wasn't on Srceen but Tywin, that was what it was for. I thought I'd made it clear.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:07 am

Post by Keychain »

I see yeah.

But looking at that interaction it would make more sense for you to be looking for examples
on
the wagon, since your is clearly suggesting that the wagon is going to find Katsuki's post interesting and acryon was asking in that context.

It looks like you're scraping to support your point. random's also seems to be referring to Srceen's behaviour independent of his vote choice, not because of it, and so doesn't really support your point either. What you're doing looks really really like scum trying to distract the wagon on a buddy, but without a Srceen flip that's not very useful to my read on you.

Anyway. What's your personal read on Srceen and how he's reacted to the wagon on him? The closest I can see in your ISO is not a townread in and conflicted/meta scumread in , but it would be nice to get some more depth.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:18 am

Post by KidAmn »

Conflicted is about right. Most of the justification for the wagon has been minor or nonexistent, and Wheme's flip concerns me but could be any number of things. The reaction matching his defeatist recent scum plays as he approached being lynched has me less positive on him than I used to be, but I'm loath to race ahead when we have so many lurkers/low content posters.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:26 am

Post by Keychain »

Right at this moment I don't care about the wagon or Wheme's flip, I care about your read on Srceen based on his play.

What caused your positive read on him? I guess the thing I'm not understanding is where the conflict is coming from. You've only given one thing on him that I found, which was that scumread. I want to hear your reasons why he's towny.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:59 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 197, KidAmn wrote:Just realised I didn't address this:
In post 180, Tywin Lannister wrote:KidAmn: Why are you worried about screenplay getting votes? Also, why choose to defend him, rather than see how he would respond? What's the TR on him for?
The reasoning most players have given for jumping on the wagon is tenuous at best, although I concede that so little is happening that this is the (il)logical result. It's not so much a TR on Srceen as a concern about the reasoning behind the votes.
I never stated I had a positive read on Srceen. I've voiced concerns about the speed of the wagon and the tenuous or lack of reasoning from those on it, but also concern about Srceens reactions. I don't know where you got this positive read nonsense from.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:12 am

Post by acryon »

In post 337, Keychain wrote:
In post 285, acryon wrote:Creature is lean-town. His disinterested posts don't feel fabricated.
Can you say more on why this makes you lean town on him?
The posts don't feel like they are fabricated, and in my experience town are much more likely to be disinterested than town. Gut read.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:19 am

Post by KidAmn »

FWIW, from several games with Creature his lack of interest in the game is completely NAI. Bit hard to go through and cite on mobile, but have seen him like this as both alignments.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:26 am

Post by acryon »

In post 344, KidAmn wrote:FWIW, from several games with Creature his lack of interest in the game is completely NAI. Bit hard to go through and cite on mobile, but have seen him like this as both alignments.
That's fine. Still comfortable with him as a lean-town for now.

I know your vote is on Purr, but haven't really made additional mention of it since. Is that your preferred lynch still?
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:27 am

Post by Purrcocet »

wondering whether i should call this a green flip
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:37 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 345, acryon wrote:
In post 344, KidAmn wrote:FWIW, from several games with Creature his lack of interest in the game is completely NAI. Bit hard to go through and cite on mobile, but have seen him like this as both alignments.
That's fine. Still comfortable with him as a lean-town for now.

I know your vote is on Purr, but haven't really made additional mention of it since. Is that your preferred lynch still?
Purr hasn't done a ton to worsen or improve my opinion on them, so I'm fine with it for now.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:42 am

Post by acryon »

In post 346, Purrcocet wrote:wondering whether i should call this a green flip
?
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:46 am

Post by Purrcocet »

i'm a very safe person to vote and not push lol

keych still red probably
i scumread acryon for townreading creature lolololol

"his disinterested posts don't feel fabricated"