Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5650 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

Scum have been doing seemingly sub optimal kills for some time now as far as I can see - they clearly are sweating town defensive powers, and probably the seeming lack of kills speaks to this.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5651 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:21 am

Post by brassherald »

Marshy is replacing out btw
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5652 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:09 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 5651, brassherald wrote:Marshy is replacing out btw
Do you think that could be AI?

So many replace outs lately :(
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5653 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:17 am

Post by BuJaber »

Can everyone please comment on klazam's setup spec? Is it reasonable?

And if we're gonna lynch a religion spreader pidgey should be first for sure.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5654 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:39 am

Post by pidgey »

I think its bu or marshy. Then in the end maybe gamma.

Everyone else is town im sure.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5655 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:41 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 4170, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 4162, pidgey wrote:Im pretty happy lynching from Pine, Klazam, OTM, or maybe even bujaver.

I think theres 3 scum left, and im gonna list some groups in which its almost possible to get a single scum in each of these groups, but very surely not two in a group

Gamma/joda/Titusslot

Pidgey(imtown)/Almost/Marshy

Kiana/Buj/Klazam

chara/joey/pine

If pine isnt scum, if be super surprised that the other 2 were not town, so its probably one scum per each of the other groups.
In post 4164, pidgey wrote:First is the random powers that dont make sense alltogether as town imo

second is yeah

third is VT claims which i believe if theres no scum in the other groups, one could be a lie

last is i think pine is scum, which would give us a non scum group above. if for some reason he is town, then theres scum in all the above groups.
I, to be frank, am not a fan of this.

It seems like this is a START but isn’t actually saying much of anything.

I can slice any group of people in any which way. What matters is how the slots interacted with each other.

What I am saying is I would like for you to take a concrete stance on people. I can build if then statements all day and it is a common tactic I use as scum. It’s a very convenient way to look like you’re analyzing but in fact know the answer.
In post 4174, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 4172, pidgey wrote:Yeah this isnt taking interactions and A LOT of gameplay and content into account.

This is just me saying how my brain is working at the moment.

To be honest the current scum flips dont tell us much in my opinion, at least allignment wise, we lynched creature because of meta or whatever and the other 2 had some interactions but I havent really analized them because im lazy and d1 doesnt tell me a whole lot when ive skimmed it.

But thats what I think at the moment.

By the way, tick tock tick tock game day is quickly ending.
So if you are lazy, and for case and point, I assume you’re town, which I am strongly thinking not, why is your vote on someone (summarizing Joey’s case) seems to have been lazy.

It actually doesn’t look “lazy” to me to try to group people how you’d like it just seems “lacking effort” for trying. Which this kind of “lazy” I scumread a fuckton more than Pine’s lazy. Hell I could even see both of you being orange possibly. Would need to heat map you both to see.
In post 4175, OnTheMark wrote:VOTE: pidgey

Yes I know we aren’t voting religion spreaders today. I am just putting thoughts as I go. Since this time is here I am going to use it.
In post 4241, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 4239, pidgey wrote:We got a replacement that plays and mods, nice
Really? This is your only reaction to the fact I am voting you?
In post 4249, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 4246, brassherald wrote:
In post 4245, OnTheMark wrote:Furthermore I checked the activity overview and Kiana is on V/LA did she announce it?

I very much HATE attacking V/LA or RL issues unless there is direct evidence that it is false.
She did not say that in thread, just checked.

That being said, I would like to start more discussions. Seems recently people are talking at each other rather than to each other.
Talk with me about Pidgey? I don’t like Pidgey’s posts since my entry. Is there some particular reason Pidgey is townread?

Regarding Kiana haven’t seen much from the slot other than potential buddying of me....

Hmmm

I could go for Kiana

VOTE: Kiana
In post 4265, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 4254, pidgey wrote:lol what did you expected form you voting me?

OMG!! YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE! WHY WOULD YOU BE THIS DUMB AND ITS SO FKN SCUMMY FROM YOU TO DO THIS LOL

YOU ARE DUMB AND HAVE NO BRAIN!!!

YOU ARE WRONG FOR SO MANY REASONS.

<<You are being sarcastic here but this is what I expected or why I am wrong in scumreading you.

Like I said, yeah that post was lazy, and im probably wrong in some part of my group thingy, but in my mind it makes sense, as I already explained to joey. I could see you as scum making a dumb reason to quickly put me on the spot since I seem like a weak target because of my lazyness and my reluctance to try to lead a vote or a lynch, but Im kinda playing reacting more to claims and night actions than to content. I know its a little weak at the moment, but all of the vote council is making the game have an INCREDIBLE amount of white noice that makes it that much harder to pint scum through the content and votes. I dont think you are town perse, but I think others have a better chance to flip scum.

<<This is why I scumread you. You say my points are valid for scumreading you, yet you do nothing about it. If you feel my points are valid, stop being lazy and scum hunt. Yes there is noise. Yes there are a lot of posts. Yes you may have to work with me and other townies in that noise. But Yes you can do it.

Out of you, gamma, and joda one will probably be scum, and from joda's good claim on tracking gamma, im leaning you or gamma. You say gamma is an IC for some dumb reason without even reading the claim itself. He didnt even claim until he was pressured by joda, and he could be making it up (as he just said, and i also said that like a week ago but whatever)

<<assume Gamma do as he said. Then Joey would be lying to me and someone would have pointed it out by now. Therefore it is likely Gamma claimed what he did. I don’t have to read every post (as much as if I get time I will try) what I have to do is piece together what is likely. I just legit don’t see how what happens happens with scum. I will look at Joey’s points with a microscope later.

but yeah im town sorry
<<Then convince me
In post 4348, OnTheMark wrote:Specifically anyone want to tell me how WRONG I am on Pidgey.

I don’t want to hear we aren’t lynching Pidgey. I want to hear why Pidgey is town besides “obvious”

Because Pidgey is on record saying he’s a lazy illogical liar and that is typically synonymous with scum.
Someone look straight into my face and tell me im scum partner of this guy
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5656 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:41 am

Post by pidgey »

And thats only a medium sized sample of a much bigger pool of posts.
-----------------
Sup
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5657 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5653, BuJaber wrote:And if we're gonna lynch a religion spreader pidgey should be first for sure.
I'm currently of the reverse mindset - why is Marshy superior to go second to your mind?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5658 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:46 am

Post by brassherald »

Let's turbolynch Marshy and win the game, please.

I have an upcoming Mafia sabbatical that I need and I want to finish this to start it.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5659 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:05 am

Post by pidgey »

Im down for that
-----------------
Sup
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5660 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Klazam »

No Bu, you keep on discounting yourself as a possibility, which you shouldn't at this point.

Im down for the marshy lynch then if that doesnt pan out, it HAS to be Bu. Probably is marshy tho.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5661 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:25 am

Post by brassherald »

I think Marshy>Bu>Pidgey is my best guess for list of lynches that will win the game.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5662 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:36 am

Post by BuJaber »

Hahaha are you serious right now?

You make the decision to lynch a religion spreader then if he flips town you lynch someone else?

Once you go religion spreader you HAVE to lynch them both. Mechanically they are one and the same.

Post wise I've felt that pidgey has had a distanced pov of the game throughout. His posts have pinged me and others multiple times.

As for Mark I would assume that someone who spent so much time trying to bs their way out of getting lynched when they were clearly caught is methodical enough not to make their partner obvious.

If you actually think I'm not conftown by now you should lynch me now. It makes your loss faster so you get to spend more time doing something else. And who counts themselves when they're laying out a game plan? I know I'm town why I would I scumhunt myself.

Wanna lynch marshy I'll vote for him I'll trust the town consensus ... but to suggest that pidgey is not next in line in the event that marshy flips green is beyond insane and we need to talk about it first.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5663 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:40 am

Post by pidgey »

Bahanahahha

Lynch me then bu then marshy and we win guaranteed. This seems like a setup agiandt the religion soreaders. Im down to put my ass on the line

He keeps discounting me as town and waving out all the multiple town slips ive had and the big ass case of me not being partner with Mark
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5664 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:43 am

Post by pidgey »

Bu just seems to be doing this “argg see guys? I told you marshy was town! Lets lynch pidgey “ which bothers me the fuck off
-----------------
Sup
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5665 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:44 am

Post by BuJaber »

No pidgey > marshy > someone else

Or lynch me > then any fucking order you want

Because if we're gonna lose let's not make it a 250 page game and just take the plunge right now.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5666 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:46 am

Post by BuJaber »

Pidgey do you seriously not see how stupid it is to lynch one religion spreader and not the other?

You hate me I don't care.. you can talk shit about me in the dead thread but they're losing it if they are suggesting to lynch only 1 of you.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5667 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:48 am

Post by pidgey »

If younarentown you need to get that fucking tunnel out of the way then. There is abdofuckinglutely no way im scum with mark. Im sorry but if you stick to your guns in this topic, to me, you are acum leaving your only possibility to win open
-----------------
Sup
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5668 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Klazam »

Pretty sure at this point we have 2 lynches, and Bu is working so hard to be the third lynch here.

Also im pretty damn sure that pidgey is town here.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5669 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Klazam »

Let me check our numbers here, brb
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5670 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Klazam »

Ok im wrong. 3 lynches if no shenanigans happen (8 -> 6, 6 -> 4, 4 no lynch -> 3, 3 LYLO)
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5671 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:55 am

Post by pidgey »

AT best, marshy could be scum because he was pushing me fucking hard but knowing that inwas town, he could have realized that when a50 flipped if another religion spreader flipped town then marshy was next on the block. (You could also reverse pshycology this to say im the actual scum in this scenario, but im town as fuck lol)

I dont care about being lynched but it would be silly because ive played the towniest townie game that ever towned
-----------------
Sup
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5672 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:55 am

Post by BuJaber »

All that tells me is that you think mark is an idiot.

See the point is if marshy CAN be mark's partner then you CAN be too.

Why? Because mark was pushing the idea that religion spreaders would never NK A50. He would be a complete scum amateur if he did that and dropped hints that one of the religion spreaders is his partner.

I don't think the posts you quoted show you can't be his partner. I don't think there is a clear connection between either of you to mark.

And that is why we either townread both of you or we lynch you in a row. Because if there is a religion spreader scum it has to be one of you. We can't go with that theory only to change our mind half way through.

Pedit - scum need 3 mislynches if you lynch me 3rd I still lose as scum.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5673 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:57 am

Post by pidgey »

Ig bu is acum in this scenario, its still lylo with unconfirmed thor and klazam or whatever. Could still bullshit out of the game.

I wanna mnow what hammas slot did yesterday. Stupid replacers have sucked so much life out of this game

Pedit. Im
Not mark lartner because of content. Look at day three and all his interactions with me. I know this is a lying game but cmon, you think id square up against him like that? Plus all my stupid town slips ive had. Like ive slipped all game i feel like a fucking water gun
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5674 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:58 am

Post by pidgey »

Also sorry lasts posts are all cellohone
-----------------