Micro 800-B: "Normal" Stock Photos Mafia [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Mathdino »

Vote Count 1-1
Huh.

UnaBombaH (1)
~ Ranmaru
chamber (1)
~ CheekyTeeky
Ranmaru (1)
~ chamber
:right:
Alisae (5, LYNCH)
~ UnaBombaH, Lycanfire, Errantparabola, MariaR, mastina

Not Voting (1)
~ Alisae

Deadline: (expired on 2018-05-20 02:00:00)

Mod Notes
:
~
None!
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Mathdino »

An Extremely Normal Day 1 Ends!

Alisae was lynched!

Spoiler: Alisae was...
A
Vanilla Townie
!

A Totally Normal Night 1 Begins!

Remember to send in night actions! You may send them by PM, by Duo PT, or by Mafia PT. I will resolve the most recent actions you submit before the deadline.

Deadline: (expired on 2018-05-08 18:00:00)
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Mathdino »

A Super Normal Night 1 Ends!

Lycanfire died at night!

Spoiler: Lycanfire was...
A
Vanilla Townie
!

An Exceedingly Normal Day 2 Begins!

Vote Count 1-0
HapPpPppppy sunrise!

Not Voting (7)
~ chamber, Ranmaru, MariaR, mastina, Errantparabola, CheekyTeeky, UnaBombaH

Deadline: (expired on 2018-05-18 19:00:00)

Mod Notes
:
~ None!
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Spoiler: Notes
#19 Cheeky's 'Not sure what the utility of this is' quip is suspicious as it parrot's Chamber's initial questioning of Alisae, and shades Alisae at the same time.

#24 is null. I'll need actual opinions before verifying what Chamber was doing here, but I have an idea. I'd want him to explain what he was doing and give out his reads in the same post before explaining what I think he was doing here.

#31 Cheeky's post here is also in line with her misrep in her #19. Mentions that I am awkward, without really posting a conclusion. Another shade.

#35 Seems like a fair assessment coming from someone who is unfamiliar with my meta. I've already explained why I do this, though, and I find this post to be null.

#37 Note that Cheeky avoided answering the 'What is the purpose of you saying this' part of my question.

#44 Una's entrance is null to me, joke.

#70 Is null, joke.
#71 Null, but not sure what it is without further explanation.

#72 is slightly suspicious due to voting Alisae after Errant and not before him.
#74 is suspicious because Mastina isn't engaged in game, yet happens to hammer Alisae without any awareness of the thread before her post, and MariaR's L-1 statement. If it were an accidental, it would be a massive coincidence that: Mastina hammer's Alisae, a scumhunter she respects, while cutting off discussion and chances for people to gain reads on the most important day. From a scum perspective, trading her own livelyhood, while nabbing Alisae and implicating a wide pool of players, is win win for her when you consider she may actually gambit as scum, if you note Mafia Inventions from Team Mafia.

#76 is suspicious because Cheeky finds Ali suspicious, yet never votes him, and says she was waiting for a reaction to L-1. It is also suspicious that Cheeky directs invest
on
the wagon.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

TOWN [ Ranmaru] NULL [Errant > Unah > Chamber > MariaR ] [Cheeky > Mastina] SCUM

Today, we will be lynching Mastina. She is scum, and has effectively traded a D1 mislynch to hurt the effectiveness of town, and she has. Now we have to find her buddy when there is little information to implicate a buddy to her strongly. I want townies to step up and town up as soon as possible so we can salvage the damage done by Mastina. In my mind right now, Cheeky is her most likely scum buddy.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Vote: Mastina

Keep her at L-2 so that she may not self hammer.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by chamber »

I'm not sold this was an intentional move by scum Mastina yet.
Taking a break from the site.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Tell me more, Chamber.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

?
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by chamber »

Does anyone in this game really respect lycans town game? The kill seems odd to me. The only reasons I can see for it are out of general respect (his only read seemed wrong as heck) or because he seemed like one of the only voices in opposition of a mastina lynch. Even then, I think that was more fueled by his scum read of alisae, hard to say if it would have stood up.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 27, Ranmaru wrote:I don't feel what you are feeling on Alisae at the moment. Can you quote which post feels off to you?
In post 88, Ranmaru wrote:
Mastina
: Did you catch up before voting Alisae? How did you make that mistake? Go through your thought process as you made that post.
In post 108, Ranmaru wrote:If Alisae flips town, I'd consider two scum within [Mastina, MariaR, Lycanfire]. If Alisae flips scum, I'd consider one of [Mastina, MariaR].
In post 129, Ranmaru wrote:TOWN [ Ranmaru] NULL [Errant > Unah > Chamber > MariaR ] [Cheeky > Mastina] SCUM

Today, we will be lynching Mastina. She is scum, and has effectively traded a D1 mislynch to hurt the effectiveness of town, and she has. Now we have to find her buddy when there is little information to implicate a buddy to her strongly. I want townies to step up and town up as soon as possible so we can salvage the damage done by Mastina. In my mind right now, Cheeky is her most likely scum buddy.
Hmmm. A fair bit of evidence here points to Ranmaru scum. In general here are the reasons I scum read him.

1. He was awkward af on entering D1 and his lines of questionning continue to look forced.
2. The quicklynch going through as easy as it did says to me that scum are likely to have stayed off the wagon. Ranmaru felt disingenuous in pushing me for my alisae gut read saying "I don't see how she's scum" which is alarming given that most other players were pinged by her. The whole stance felt like white knighting.
3. Near EOD more forced questionning around whether mastina was genuine or not in her derphammer.
4. Trying to create associations that make no sense near day end based on close to zero information.
5. Ranmaru jumping to the conclusion that mastina is scum SOD2 prior to other people entering who could have potentially more information.
6. Ranmaru completely abandoning his reads from D1 in favour of a lynch on me with very poor reasoning.

I know that Ranmaru by nature is a tryhard but I don't feel a genuineness to his pushes or lines of questionning at all this game and his depth of thought is lacking in comparison to his town game. I have witnessed how bad his reads are in general and how he tends to tunnel people who are town so I am not 100% confident in this read, more like 70% which is enough for me to go off today.

I'm waiting to see others opinions on the mastina debacle.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 135, chamber wrote:Does anyone in this game really respect lycans town game? The kill seems odd to me. The only reasons I can see for it are out of general respect (his only read seemed wrong as heck) or because he seemed like one of the only voices in opposition of a mastina lynch. Even then, I think that was more fueled by his scum read of alisae, hard to say if it would have stood up.
Who would you link the kill to based on "respect for his town game?"
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by chamber »

I have no idea, hence the first question. Too many people I have little knowledge on.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 135, chamber wrote:because he seemed like one of the only voices in opposition of a mastina lynch.
This seems like the key point. I'm still not sure about how I feel about your slot yet though.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 135, chamber wrote:Does anyone in this game really respect lycans town game? The kill seems odd to me. The only reasons I can see for it are out of general respect (his only read seemed wrong as heck) or because he seemed like one of the only voices in opposition of a mastina lynch. Even then, I think that was more fueled by his scum read of alisae, hard to say if it would have stood up.
I think he was alright in White Flag. He was correct on CES, wrong on a few others. He did have Marquis as a third buddy.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by chamber »

No one was right for the right reasons on CES in that game.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Cheeky
:

1. Compare that to my entrance in Civ Mafia 5 that just finished, then come back to me.
2. Wifom. (My opinion is either 1 off and one on, or both on) I didn't feel the same thing as you, which is why you are suspect. Who else was pinged by Ali?
3. You keep using that buzz word, forced. Tell me more.
4. Yes, we have little to no information because of Mastina's hammer, obviously we must try to evaluate and go from there with what little we have to salvage it.
5. Why wait?
6. I'm not lynching you today. I'm lynching Mastina today. What's your read on there?

---

That's all I'll say there. (Also, people need to try more, rather then try less)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: mastina
moving on
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

that wasn't a joke mastina would've saw the pedit for my "L-1" post so that's scum ta ta if mastina is town she did the biggest fuck up ever
good thing she's not town
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by chamber »

Her claim is that she made the post from the first page. She wouldn't have seen any of the votes or l-1 post if that's true.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Hi Maria. Nice playing with you again. Can you tell me why you voted after Errant posted and not before? I have an idea why, but I want to hear you explain. Also, talk to me about Cheeky.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 145, chamber wrote:Her claim is that she made the post from the first page. She wouldn't have seen any of the votes or l-1 post if that's true.
Bullshit
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 146, Ranmaru wrote:Hi Maria. Nice playing with you again. Can you tell me why you voted after Errant posted and not before? I have an idea why, but I want to hear you explain. Also, talk to me about Cheeky.
I wanted to put Ali at L-1 to see who would keep the vote on and who would unvote please I wanted ali to react to my vote on her. Cheeky is being dumb atm dumb town or scum remains to be seen as she acts dumb as both town and scum idc atm I wanna lynch scum
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

Also nice playing with you as well ^^
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”