pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

eta - as an addendum, I will not lynch titus or gamma today until I have more info and have read more. this is just my early assessment and I wanted to get my thoughts out there in case the day ended when I wasn't around. I will be tonight tho.
whew!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

That's actually a good point you brought up on him imo
GTKAS
| here.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm always ok with lynching the poorly drawn stick figure with the devil emote.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2674, Alisae wrote:I am ok with lynching the poorly drawn stick figure with the devil emote
lol, who is that?

also I just noticed your sig, you are quoting all of my hydra partners we obvsly have good taste
whew!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2678, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2674, Alisae wrote:I am ok with lynching the poorly drawn stick figure with the devil emote
lol, who is that?

also I just noticed your sig, you are quoting all of my hydra partners we obvsly have good taste
Mutantdelve and ty <3
GTKAS
| here.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2673, pirate mollie wrote:looking through vecna's iso I think pine, alisae, reck, fb, lld, gamma emerald and cheeky.
Are these townreads or...?
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 2673, pirate mollie wrote:okay so here we go:

looking through vecna's iso I think pine, alisae, reck, fb, lld, gamma emerald and cheeky.

super weird reactions to vax, hyong and musicdelve. vecna keeps mentioning musicdelve as a lynch option but never delved into why. he did the same with vax but then voted vax at a time when I wld expect to see some distancing. he also says, "hop on the all town wagon choo choo" to imply that he is town and it is almost like he wants to take credit for a scum preflip on vax. that is how it reads to me. wifom yadda yadda but I am still taking note it cos vax wasn't in danger and just seems an odd way to treat a wagon that you know is on town.

he mentions hiplop/titus, gammagooey and penguin peripherally, there is likely scum in 1 of those 3.

with hyong it almost reads like coaching? it cld be coaxing, and I can't figure out which 1 so *shrug* I am just taking note.

this was the eod wagon:

vecna - firebringer, bbmolla, pine, gammagooey, vaxkiller, hyong, titus, penguin, reck

4th, 5th and 7th are where I tend to look for bussing and that is gamma, vax and titus. <---- here there be scumzorz

so my scumpool is vaxkiller, titus, gamma, musicdelve as of rn, but I still have more reading to do.

having said that, lynching ngs is the mechanically correct thing to do today. I wld love to hit scum and I hope we do but I feel weak about them flipping scum. I am reading the flail as town but eh, I am a sucker for aTe.
Caught up.

Dont like this one bit. Who are your town reads and why?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2681, Vaxkiller wrote:

looking through vecna's iso I think pine, alisae, reck, fb, lld, gamma emerald and cheeky.

super weird reactions to vax, hyong and musicdelve. vecna keeps mentioning musicdelve as a lynch option but never delved into why. he did the same with vax but then voted vax at a time when I wld expect to see some distancing. he also says, "hop on the all town wagon choo choo" to imply that he is town and it is almost like he wants to take credit for a scum preflip on vax. that is how it reads to me. wifom yadda yadda but I am still taking note it cos vax wasn't in danger and just seems an odd way to treat a wagon that you know is on town.

he mentions hiplop/titus, gammagooey and penguin peripherally, there is likely scum in 1 of those 3.

with hyong it almost reads like coaching? it cld be coaxing, and I can't figure out which 1 so *shrug* I am just taking note.

this was the eod wagon:

vecna - firebringer, bbmolla, pine, gammagooey, vaxkiller, hyong, titus, penguin, reck

4th, 5th and 7th are where I tend to look for bussing and that is gamma, vax and titus. <---- here there be scumzorz

so my scumpool is vaxkiller, titus, gamma, musicdelve as of rn, but I still have more reading to do.

having said that, lynching ngs is the mechanically correct thing to do today. I wld love to hit scum and I hope we do but I feel weak about them flipping scum. I am reading the flail as town but eh, I am a sucker for aTe.
Caught up.

That is a good post wut r u on
GTKAS
| here.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Mollie is scumreading him. Lol.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2680, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2673, pirate mollie wrote:looking through vecna's iso I think pine, alisae, reck, fb, lld, gamma emerald and cheeky.
yeppers. vecna's interactions with those players are not s/s IMO.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2681, Vaxkiller wrote:

this was the eod wagon:

Caught up.

my townreads are in the first grp
whew!
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by northsidegal »

How am I "ate-ing"? You're the second person to say that.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2684, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2680, Brian Skies wrote:
yeppers. vecna's interactions with those players are not s/s IMO.
Can you explain Reck, GE, and Cheeky to me?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2669, Gammagooey wrote:^My 'scumreads' atm are for the most part just people who dont look town for vecna shenanigans and other d1 stuff. Alisae looks a tiny bit bad from vecna but not considerably, recks just not trying very hard today and is a null read compared to a lot of people that look at least a little town.

Reck you don't have to actually do it but consider threatening to lynch people that aren't north to make them do readable shit

Thanks for being sane yesterday too
okay well

i will consider elsewhere but id rather lynch nsg and not waste time chasing flights of fancy

flips are good and so far we have 1
green shirt thursdays
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Titus voting Pine reminds me of me so much. Titus will probably be offended to be lowered to such a station as Vaxkiller thinking, but there are so many times where I KNOW i caught scum becuase of info I've found and I am so wrong... luckily everyone ignores me!

Titus I've seen you do fucking awesome in some games , but lately it's been pretty lack-luster. I was scum reading pine too, but for him to be scum here would be pretty outlandish. More than likely he would have had to plan this out with his scum team, to not kill anyone then frame someone.... to what end? If he frames a someone then he will be suspect, on top of that other sources are likely to come forth with claims on the contrary, on top of that he would ahve likely had to plan it in advance which would mean the scum would choose to not kill.... I cant image a scum team doing that. Right now im thinking Pine and NSG are both town and brian was shot.

Games played.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by northsidegal »

I feel like both Pine and Reck are ignoring what I said.

things fall apart
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Explain it like in 38

Games played.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

i dont know what you're referencing bc i feel like ive addressed why i think you're the best course of action today
green shirt thursdays
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Also. HI RECK!

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

And on THAT note im passing out

Games played.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by northsidegal »

it's .

things fall apart
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

uh hi vax
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2598, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2595, xRECKONERx wrote: im just saying we cant even confirm brian's

like okay

options
- you're scum, we lynch scum
- you're vt, we lynch vt, we know brian skies is town and scum have to waste another shot killing the came person
- you're vt, we lynch vt, there's another claim out there and now we know it or the bp claim are true

imo the loss of a vt that will be a constant mislynch target in exchange for game-relevant setup info is perfectly acceptable as a worst case scenario
I'm working within the context of the third option there because i know 1 is wrong and 2 seems exceedingly unlikely to me:

Is the information that at least one of two claims must be true worth having one less townie in the game and going into the night phase? Because I don't think it is at all. It's not as if it
prevents
scum from in any meaningful way fakeclaiming something.

What's more, the only reason that i think i could be called a constant mislynch target would be people falsely taking the roleblock as a guilty. Anyone thinking that the roleblock makes me more likely to be scum should share the viewpoint that it is equally likely that the lack of a kill makes Brian Skies confirmed town - simply going off of mechanics that is. If you scumread me by play, it's an entirely different point - the thing is, nobody (or at least, not many people) seem to scumread me by play, and i think that's something that can remain the same or even improve further on into the game.

So basically, the information gained from my lynch honestly seems pretty useless, and I think the only reason I could even be called a "constant mislynch target" would be people choosing to believe that the roleblock makes me scum over the equally likely possibility that it makes Brian Skies conftown? (Equally likely just going off of setup, which you've said you are)
we have a dead scum already
ill take playing the long game of having more info / verifiable claims later over "oh gee gosh please dont lynch the vt on the off-chance she's not lying about her role and wasn't actually roleblocked"

you're missing the point -- we don't know that the roleblock is a guilty. we don't know it's not. we do know it's SOMETHING.
it's something that tells us something. and your lynch can provide that information.

brian skies wont ever know if he was actually shot or not until he dies or is endgamed. we can't get info about him except by lynching him
but we CAN get info about what happened last night by lynching you

it's simple
green shirt thursdays
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

Um reck you missed something
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2544, Brian Skies wrote:UT just confirmed to me that I don't get notified if I get shot.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”