Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Alisae »

but I care about Vecna assoications more then that atm.
GTKAS
| here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2857, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2854, Titus wrote:Pine claimed rber...yet scum wanted him to have the glass over Fire? Why would scum redirect all actions from one town (Pine) to another town (me)? That makes no sense.
This sentence makes no sense to me as is, but I think I know what you're trying to say.

However, please explain to me why you think Pine the evil Lightning Rod steals the invention from you and then admits to receiving it?
Because if Pine claimed he did not have it, then a second roleblocker emerges in order to make the roleblocker claim true. Two roleblockers and a bp seems unlikely. This roleblocker would also never block fire again, which forces scum to kill fire immediately or out Pine as highly suspect.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2859, hyung wrote:
In post 2773, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2768, xRECKONERx wrote:nsg if you flip town i promise i will slavishly scour your iso and put together a case using it
I would much rather not get lynched in the first place. I'm not so egotistical as to believe that my reads are always perfect right now - what I do believe is that, given the opportunity, I could win the game if left alive.
VOTE: titus because I didn't like her posts and vote end of day 1, and her lightning rod suggestion out of nowhere just felt like scum testing the waters in how to enter the role conversation and also just fake feeling in general.

in an optimal situation where player slots are abstract concepts and play/reads don't factor into it, lynching nsg is probably the right play. but considering it's harder to believe nsg will flip anything but town the more she posts, I would much rather take advantage of the free day phase we gained and lynch a slot much likelier to be scum. rather than equalizing the score.

would still vote reck, and would actually much prefer to lynch reck now that I've thought of it again. something about his play around nsg is still unsettling and his day 1 posting felt really scum motivated on multiple angles. but realistically not sure if there's any support for it unless he gets guiltied (Google glasses maybe? please?)
Scum. This is faked stream of consciousness. If he'd prefer to lynch Reck, then why vote me. This is trying to set up three lynches.

1) The NSG lynch, he does nothing to stop it but shades Reck. He wants NSG to succeed as a wagon.
2) If NSG fails, he wants players to jump to me. Then he says gee should have gone NSG.
3) When NSG flips town, he blames Reck due to his "scum motivated" posting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Titus »

Scratch what I said about AA9 being scum. Seeing Vecna's ISO and seeing AA9 now Mollie, that is unlikely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:50 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2872, Vaxkiller wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2683, Brian Skies wrote:Mollie is scumreading him. Lol.

@brian

I mean, ok, you got me, I DO tend to look at the game with a "Vaxkiller-centric" view where alot of my thoughts tend to revolve around my interactions with people and not others. It's def a problem I need to fix at some point.

@mollie But that's not my only problem with the post. My thoughts are in some blueish color.
In post 2673, pirate mollie wrote:okay so here we go:

looking through vecna's iso I think pine, alisae, reck, fb, lld, gamma emerald and cheeky.

super weird reactions to vax, hyong and musicdelve. vecna keeps mentioning musicdelve as a lynch option but never delved into why. he did the same with vax but then voted vax at a time when I wld expect to see some distancing. he also says, "hop on the all town wagon choo choo" to imply that he is town and it is almost like he wants to take credit for a scum preflip on vax. that is how it reads to me. wifom yadda yadda but I am still taking note it cos vax wasn't in danger and just seems an odd way to treat a wagon that you know is on town.
Could you expand on your reasoning here? Vecna was scum. Hyung was on his way to be lynched. Pine and maybe 1 or 2 others wanted my lynch but taht wasn't getting traction. No matter what hyungs alignment is, why would Vecna push scum!Vax here? It's not WIFOM, it makes NO SENSE

he mentions hiplop/titus, gammagooey and penguin peripherally, there is likely scum in 1 of those 3.
I hate when people say "there is likely 1 scum in this group" It's lazy and feels scummy. Just say you think there are all scum.

with hyong it almost reads like coaching? it cld be coaxing, and I can't figure out which 1 so *shrug* I am just taking note.
Hyung is coaching/coaxing who?

this was the eod wagon:

vecna - firebringer, bbmolla, pine, gammagooey, vaxkiller, hyong, titus, penguin, reck

4th, 5th and 7th are where I tend to look for bussing and that is gamma, vax and titus. <---- here there be scumzorz
So scum are always the 4th 5th and 7th (not 6th people, 6 is a good place to be!)

so my scumpool is vaxkiller, titus, gamma, musicdelve as of rn, but I still have more reading to do.
I can understand mutante, but the rest of these reads are awful.

having said that, lynching ngs is the mechanically correct thing to do today. I wld love to hit scum and I hope we do but I feel weak about them flipping scum. I am reading the flail as town but eh, I am a sucker for aTe.

I can't really read the blue but I tried and it will be the last time that I do so. plz format it in a that is easier plz next time?

1. I already explained it in the post you quoted, it came at a time that I wld expect scum to do a bit of distancing in the thread.
2. if I thought that they were all scum I wld say that they are all scum but I don't think that which is why i didn't say it. the grping has to do with similar reasons as to why they all have scum equity based on veca's posts since
that is what I was analyzing
. they each have scum equity within that context but not all of them are scum. its part of process of elimination.
3. it looks like vecna is coaching/coaxing hyung but I don't know what means yet.
4. I never said always lol
5. so you have titus and gamma as town?

how about you tell me about it? Image
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2879, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2872, Vaxkiller wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2683, Brian Skies wrote:Mollie is scumreading him. Lol.

@brian

I mean, ok, you got me, I DO tend to look at the game with a "Vaxkiller-centric" view where alot of my thoughts tend to revolve around my interactions with people and not others. It's def a problem I need to fix at some point.

@mollie But that's not my only problem with the post. My thoughts are in some blueish color.
In post 2673, pirate mollie wrote:okay so here we go:

looking through vecna's iso I think pine, alisae, reck, fb, lld, gamma emerald and cheeky.

super weird reactions to vax, hyong and musicdelve. vecna keeps mentioning musicdelve as a lynch option but never delved into why. he did the same with vax but then voted vax at a time when I wld expect to see some distancing. he also says, "hop on the all town wagon choo choo" to imply that he is town and it is almost like he wants to take credit for a scum preflip on vax. that is how it reads to me. wifom yadda yadda but I am still taking note it cos vax wasn't in danger and just seems an odd way to treat a wagon that you know is on town.
Could you expand on your reasoning here? Vecna was scum. Hyung was on his way to be lynched. Pine and maybe 1 or 2 others wanted my lynch but taht wasn't getting traction. No matter what hyungs alignment is, why would Vecna push scum!Vax here? It's not WIFOM, it makes NO SENSE

he mentions hiplop/titus, gammagooey and penguin peripherally, there is likely scum in 1 of those 3.
I hate when people say "there is likely 1 scum in this group" It's lazy and feels scummy. Just say you think there are all scum.

with hyong it almost reads like coaching? it cld be coaxing, and I can't figure out which 1 so *shrug* I am just taking note.
Hyung is coaching/coaxing who?

this was the eod wagon:

vecna - firebringer, bbmolla, pine, gammagooey, vaxkiller, hyong, titus, penguin, reck

4th, 5th and 7th are where I tend to look for bussing and that is gamma, vax and titus. <---- here there be scumzorz
So scum are always the 4th 5th and 7th (not 6th people, 6 is a good place to be!)

so my scumpool is vaxkiller, titus, gamma, musicdelve as of rn, but I still have more reading to do.
I can understand mutante, but the rest of these reads are awful.

having said that, lynching ngs is the mechanically correct thing to do today. I wld love to hit scum and I hope we do but I feel weak about them flipping scum. I am reading the flail as town but eh, I am a sucker for aTe.

I can't really read the blue but I tried and it will be the last time that I do so. plz format it in a that is easier plz next time?

1. I already explained it in the post you quoted, it came at a time that I wld expect scum to do a bit of distancing in the thread.
2. if I thought that they were all scum I wld say that they are all scum but I don't think that which is why i didn't say it. the grping has to do with similar reasons as to why they all have scum equity based on veca's posts since
that is what I was analyzing
. they each have scum equity within that context but not all of them are scum. its part of process of elimination.
3. it looks like vecna is coaching/coaxing hyung but I don't know what means yet.
4. I never said always lol
5. so you have titus and gamma as town?

how about you tell me about it? Image
I have no idea why this came out so small, it isn't even in the bbc code when I quote the post.

its a mystery
whew!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Titus »

@Mollie

As of right now, I'd lynch Hyung, Pine, mutante. Thoughts?

I still don't trust Brian but I TR him. Bulletproof is one of my favorite town gambits.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Alisae »

rip coding
pedit: Titus lets vote mutant then :]
GTKAS
| here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2882, Alisae wrote:rip coding
pedit: Titus lets vote mutant then :]
If I can't get Pine. FMPOV, Pine is near lockscum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Alisae »

ur not getting Pine
GTKAS
| here.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 2856, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2657, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 2538, xRECKONERx wrote:Maybe that's not standard.

But I still find the claim to be a potential scum fakeclaim.

After all: easy excuse as to why Brian doesn't die at night (scum are scared of the BP) and lets scum make it impossible to verify Pine's roleblock is actually what stopped the kill.
Really??? I havent been here long and I have been informed and not informed.
Vax, what are you trying to say here?
I found it odd that reck (someone who has been around for a while) hasn't seen games played both ways, where BP's are informed or not-informed.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:20 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2885, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 2856, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2657, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 2538, xRECKONERx wrote:Maybe that's not standard.

But I still find the claim to be a potential scum fakeclaim.

After all: easy excuse as to why Brian doesn't die at night (scum are scared of the BP) and lets scum make it impossible to verify Pine's roleblock is actually what stopped the kill.
Really??? I havent been here long and I have been informed and not informed.
Vax, what are you trying to say here?
I found it odd that reck (someone who has been around for a while) hasn't seen games played both ways, where BP's are informed or not-informed.
limited shots are usually informed altho I can see how that wld not apply to a 1 shot
whew!
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:43 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2583, northsidegal wrote:{BBmolla, Gammagooey, Vaxkiller}
{Lady Lambdadelta, Firebringer, hyung, ArcAngel9, xRECKONERx}
{CheekyTeeky, PenguinPower, Pine, Alisae, Titus, Brian Skies}

mutantdevle?
Yes?

If you're wanting my opinion then I don't see why your top block is so confident and I think there could be a few more people in said block.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:44 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2600, northsidegal wrote:{BBmolla, Gammagooey, Vaxkiller, Lady Lambdadelta, Pirate Mollie}
{Firebringer, hyung, xRECKONERx}

mutantdevle?
Yes?

I like this more.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:44 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2610, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 2391, mutantdevle wrote:@Pine can you not ever ever role block me please <3
I actually like this
Why? It's a kinda scummy post ngl.
I mostly just lurk now.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2887, mutantdevle wrote:

mutantdevle?
Yes?

If you're wanting my opinion then I don't see why your top block is so confident and I think there could be a few more people in said block.
who of that top block do you think nsg is wrong about
whew!
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:47 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2674, Alisae wrote:I am ok with lynching the poorly drawn stick figure with the devil emote
If you think my PP is bad then wait until you see my reads!

Also, it's not a devil emote, it's a playable character in the game "Everybody Edits" :evil:
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:48 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2726, CheekyTeeky wrote:The more brian posts though the more I think mutant is your partner if you're scum because of your early defense of him.
Don't forget that I've also defended NSG.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:51 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2823, Brian Skies wrote:I'm still waiting for that moment where Mutant realizes he's supposed to be playing this game and does something spectacular.
I doubt I'll do anything spectacular with the click of a finger. I do, however, plan to take the game more seriously the further it progresses.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:53 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2833, Pine wrote:Hey Mutant, why’d you vote NSG for vote captain?
I like NSG. They are a good player who I like playing games with. This opinion came about from Open 701 where she played a very respectable scum game.

From what I've read, I also town read her. Though not as confidently since the start of day 2.
I mostly just lurk now.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Pine »

I'd refute Titus fully, but pass. Her logic is 100% based on me being a lightning rod instead of roleblocker, which is dumb. Occam's says redirector.

-My roleclaim and push on NSG makes no sense as lightning rod
-Announcing the receipt of the Google Glass and demanding to know who sent it and its function makes no sense
-Why the hell wouldn't I just shut the fuck up as a LR?

Most importantly:

-Existence of a lightning rod would preclude the success of any protective or roleblocking ability to stop the kill. The fact that there was no kill is damn near proof that there is no lightning rod

Ergo, someone redirected Firebringer's actions to me.

Stop being obtuse
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:56 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2839, northsidegal wrote:Mutant i have no idea. I still feel like his whole deliberately being weird thing probably isn't scum, but an explanation needs to come out sooner or later (or at all, actually) if he's going to survive.
I will either explain my behaviour at the point where I decide once and for all to take the game seriously OR if I consider myself dangerously close to a lynch. That said, please don't make me dangerously closed to being lynched.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:58 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2872, Vaxkiller wrote:My thoughts are in some blueish color.
Please don't ever use this colour again. I'm trying to skim read here but now I'm blind.
I mostly just lurk now.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Pine »

Also your suggestion that the votecounter role is negative utility for scum is false. The votecounter is allowed to lie and manipulate the count at will, and may further SECRETLY vote via their PT with UT

It's actually a rather strong role for scum, and if I were scum I'd have made sure we got it. There was no warning that the voting would be public, so it's entirely likely they all piled on to their choice. Makes me want to dismiss the pass I gave Vax for being an EOD wagon
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:59 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2890, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2887, mutantdevle wrote:

mutantdevle?
Yes?

who of that top block do you think nsg is wrong about
- I can't even remember who BBmolla is.
- Gammagooey can be there I guess.
- I no likey vax.
I mostly just lurk now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”