Micro 800-B: "Normal" Stock Photos Mafia [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by chamber »

My confidence in my scum reads in general is low. I feel I need to meta everyone in the game because whenever I find something scummy people go to their meta as a defense. It's entirely possible it is a valid defense. I've been too busy to though. Maybe this weekend. Baring have read meta's though I think I've been clear about mastina and maria being top two. And for mastina, I think the hammer was an accident. So it's more to do with how she's reacted to it and played today than the hammer itself.
Taking a break from the site.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Chamber, can you tell me why you were having trouble following my reads, and how my #319 helped you understand it better?
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by chamber »

I had written of cheeky as a non thing, and then his most recent posts made me think he was being increasingly scummy. And then you town read him for those posts. It hasn't actually helped me understand your reads better.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What was scummy about my posts?
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by chamber »

For one, why did you engage him in as much detail as you did, but gave me an 'ew'?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I'm curious as to why you neglected to mention her posts being scummy, and that my post hasn't helped you understand my reads better yet you hadn't followed up with me.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 330, Ranmaru wrote:I'm curious as to why you neglected to mention her posts being scummy, and that my post hasn't helped you understand my reads better yet you hadn't followed up with me.
Why do I need to mention all of my thoughts? For instance not mentioning them gave you the room to town read her for the same posts I thought were scummy. Isn't that also an interesting talking point? Likelywise, I don't need to agree with your reasoning to understand your stated reasons? Maybe that was me not being sufficiently clear before.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

That's not the answer I was hoping for. I want to know what exactly you were doing, by not interacting with Cheeky if you felt her posts were becoming increasingly scummy. It's fine that you may disagree, but I want to know why you didn't
act
on it. (Not mentioning them gave me the room to town read her posts, yes, but still want to know what you were
doing
) Are you meaning to say that you disagreed, but felt no reason to respond, for some reason? If so, I'd like to know the reason.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by chamber »

I think giving room for others to interact with things is a very important skill in mafia. I see no need to immediately interact with everything myself. Never giving space is how you get the spammer generation.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 8:43 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Fair. Interested in seeing Cheeky's response. I have nothing else to say at the moment. MariaR, I'd like to talk next time you have some time.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 10:33 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 329, chamber wrote:For one, why did you engage him in as much detail as you did, but gave me an 'ew'?
Gut ping vs bad logic? You give less to read into so the responses are adequate....also how is treating slots differently more likely to come from scum?
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by chamber »

Fear of getting into an argument with someone above your weight. Your one with una feels like you pushing someone around. Convenient.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 10:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 336, chamber wrote:Fear of getting into an argument with someone above your weight. Your one with una feels like you pushing someone around. Convenient.
I actually lol'd at this.

I have no idea who you are so I have no reason to fear you. I'm scum reading Una but giving him a chance to prove me wrong. I'm unsire about you so I'm focussing on my strongest lead at this point.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 10:41 pm

Post by chamber »

Do you need to know who I am? Una is a self professed weak target, even if you thought I was average the difference still exists.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 10:44 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 337, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm scum reading Una but giving him a chance to prove me wrong.
Just to sink my point home, it really doesn't feel this way to me. It feels like you bullishly trying to incriminate him. Where in your opinion are you giving him a chance to prove you wrong?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 10:49 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 338, chamber wrote:Do you need to know who I am? Una is a self professed weak target, even if you thought I was average the difference still exists.
His self professed weakness also pinged me. I felt he presented it that as a means of avoiding taking flack for low contribution. If I was going to death-tunnel Una as scum it's unlikely I would ask him to explain his logic in the way that I have. Also I've played with Una before and know that he can explain himself just fine nor have I seen him claim to be bad as an excuse to not give reasons for his own opinions.

I feel like you're bodering on moon logic - looking for a way to scum read me, stretching if you will, by nit-picking a far fetched reason for my push instead of addressing whether or not my points against Una are fair or possibly show some kind of scum mindset you see me harbouring in my questionning of him.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 339, chamber wrote:
In post 337, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm scum reading Una but giving him a chance to prove me wrong.
Just to sink my point home, it really doesn't feel this way to me. It feels like you bullishly trying to incriminate him. Where in your opinion are you giving him a chance to prove you wrong?
By asking him to clarify his stances and showing how I've interpreted them instead of just presenting him to the town as scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 10:52 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

It's mildly amusing that you claim to scum read him (in scum reading everyone) and that you like to watch interactions play out in the thread (your back and forth with ran) but you're not letting Una respond for himself?
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 10:52 pm

Post by chamber »

Not the first or last time I'll be accused of moon logic. I try to look at the game in ways most don't. I feel scum disguise the areas they know people will be poking at.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 10:53 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 342, CheekyTeeky wrote:It's mildly amusing that you claim to scum read him (in scum reading everyone) and that you like to watch interactions play out in the thread (your back and forth with ran) but you're not letting Una respond for himself?
You prompted this exchange not me?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 10:56 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 344, chamber wrote:
In post 342, CheekyTeeky wrote:It's mildly amusing that you claim to scum read him (in scum reading everyone) and that you like to watch interactions play out in the thread (your back and forth with ran) but you're not letting Una respond for himself?
You prompted this exchange not me?
Asking how you find my recent posts should be expected. You jumping in to defend him whilst claiming tjose things was not but ok I'll take the blame for this. I'm just weary that you've given una a platform from which to attack my intent over answering my push and clarifying his reads.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 10:56 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ugh mobile posting. I r spells.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 10:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 343, chamber wrote:Not the first or last time I'll be accused of moon logic. I try to look at the game in ways most don't. I feel scum disguise the areas they know people will be poking at.
I'm flattered you think my scum game is this good. There's a reason I hate playing scum.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 11:01 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Chamber
: You say that she fears pushing a player above her weight, but note that she pushed me early D2. What do you think of that and how does it compare? Also, now that you are criticizing Cheeky's push on Una, what is
your
opinion of Una?
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 11:02 pm

Post by chamber »

I don't feel like I've actually defended him directly at all. I could feel your method of attacking him is scummy without thinking the fundamental points are wrong. And town do make scummy attacks sometimes. I can't be right about everyone being scum now can I.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”