Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Impossibear »

worst wagon ever. what analysis can even be done with no counterwagon? completely scum motivated. actually starting to think ouroboros might be scum the way this day went down.

really really.. just gross.

ETL
Jangle and ESL!

The ETL half of this hydra is V/LA on weekends.
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Impossibear »

if there's an investigation in this bunch, please do check us because i'd much rather deal with RC as conftown than have to put up with even more BS tomorrow. especially if vent actually flips scum, i told jingle if that's the case i will probably just sub out because i dont want to deal with anymore disgusting abusive garbage.

ETL
Jangle and ESL!

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Ouroboros »

ETL has asked for invests several times and could be godfather, don't waste an invest unles sits a role cop
Hydra of AnonymousGhost & RadiantCowbells

i can neither live with you nor without you
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 6:58 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 952, Ouroboros wrote:ETL has asked for invests several times and could be godfather, don't waste an invest unles sits a role cop
*sigh* :roll:

we are confirmable beyond an investigation, just fyi....

god... you are so thickheaded. you can't even fathom the possibility you could be wrong...
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:00 am

i straight up hate you dude.... like, you don't get it. i tried actually working with you because your slot was my strongest townread. you didn't bother to even respond to most of what i gave you. you talk about respect, but give none. i gave you plenty of respect. discussed all your reads. tried to work out where we differed. you refused to even consider that you might not be fucking perfect. instead, continually throwing potshots my way, deliberately trying to get under my skin, it's just uncalled for, and then to sit there and just keep doing it... it's so frustrating.

i dont even know what to say anymore.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:01 am

you have ruined this game for me.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:03 am

and the amount of frustration i have held back in an attempt to KEEP TRYING TO WORK WITH YOU despite your stubborn nonsense, and still not even given an inch, like grow the fuck up. you are not infallible. you are not a god-tier scumhunter. neither am i. but the difference between us is that i recognize i could be wrong.
Art is cool.
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Ouroboros »

I'm sorry if you feel that way and are town: but the message was made clear to me by basically everyone after team mafia that I made the wrong move sacrificing my win equity for a healthy gamestate. I'm not doing that anymore.

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Ouroboros »

I do recognize that I could be wrong I just don't think I can do anything more to help town win than what I've done so far.

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:04 am

you have helped us lynch a townie, that is what i think. you didn't give anyone else a chance to make a case for anything. you kept shutting everyone down. that is not how town work together.
Art is cool.
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:04 am

Post by REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE »

this is bullshit. venti is probably flipping town. ETL is probably town. sadly so is RC here
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Impossibear »

In post 953, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 952, Ouroboros wrote:ETL has asked for invests several times and could be godfather, don't waste an invest unles sits a role cop
*sigh* :roll:

we are confirmable beyond an investigation, just fyi....

god... you are so thickheaded. you can't even fathom the possibility you could be wrong...
In post 954, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:i straight up hate you dude.... like, you don't get it. i tried actually working with you because your slot was my strongest townread. you didn't bother to even respond to most of what i gave you. you talk about respect, but give none. i gave you plenty of respect. discussed all your reads. tried to work out where we differed. you refused to even consider that you might not be fucking perfect. instead, continually throwing potshots my way, deliberately trying to get under my skin, it's just uncalled for, and then to sit there and just keep doing it... it's so frustrating.

i dont even know what to say anymore.
In post 955, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:you have ruined this game for me.
In post 956, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:and the amount of frustration i have held back in an attempt to KEEP TRYING TO WORK WITH YOU despite your stubborn nonsense, and still not even given an inch, like grow the fuck up. you are not infallible. you are not a god-tier scumhunter. neither am i. but the difference between us is that i recognize i could be wrong.
In post 959, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:you have helped us lynch a townie, that is what i think. you didn't give anyone else a chance to make a case for anything. you kept shutting everyone down. that is not how town work together.
us... sorry... :(
Jangle and ESL!

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Ouroboros »

I can't care until I know your alignment.

REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:06 am

this is fucking ridiculous like did RC really bypass a MAN veto?

I thought you were going to take a break from mafia
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Impossibear »

In post 959, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:you have helped us lynch a townie, that is what i think. you didn't give anyone else a chance to make a case for anything. you kept shutting everyone down. that is not how town work together.
and i asked for a case, and you basically said no. we're not the only players in the game that would have benefited from it, especially if you truly felt you had caught scum and had proof, like share with the class...

but then the case, as far as I can tell was "post times and formatting".... :neutral:

anyway i guess it doesn't matter now but we should have discussed and you should have let people do that. just because you have the ability to ramrod people into doing what you want doesn't mean that's what's best for the town wincon.

ETL

p-edit: give it a rest MAN. all you're doing is degrading my read on you further down the scumline.
Jangle and ESL!

Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Impossibear »

and what's even more ridiculous, RC, is that our reads lined up almost exactly with the exception of, obviously, myself, vent and one or two other reads from what i remember. i told jingle that in the hydra pt, and expressed how frustrating it was to not be able to work with someone who clearly is seeing a lot of the same things i am.

ETL
Jangle and ESL!

Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

I wanted Ank to vote but that was before Vent was at L-1, why did Ank hammer, I clearly said.
In post 915, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Although I would rather hear more from vent before a hammer
But I guess people here lynch ppl without letting them claim let alone defend themselves.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Ouroboros »

Nothing to say preflip.

Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Impossibear »

In post 957, Ouroboros wrote:sacrificing my win equity for a healthy gamestate
there are plenty of players on this site who manage to rally the town to their side without being bullheaded and antagonizing. trust me, i used to be bullheaded and antagonizing myself, and i still get that way sometimes because my emotions override my thought process but it is possible to keep it in check and still get the game moving where you want it to. i have done a lot to maintain that in myself because i know how easy it is to be that way. i am strongwilled and stubborn and outspoken IRL too.. it does not always work out very well and rubs people the wrong way. it took a lot of work to tone that down while still achieving the results i was seeking. i am sure you can do the same.

consider this a reachout... regardless of our alignments, i'd like to make this a pleasant experience going forward...

ETL
Jangle and ESL!

REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:22 am

ETL IS TOWN
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Ankamius »

I hammered in contempt for the shade comments, basically a challenge for them to put their money where their mouth is tomorrow.

If the gamestate improves tomorrow, I'll start trying again. As it is, it's a waste.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:52 am

Post by MariaR »

claims don't=ali so I don't mind hammers *shrug*
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
verylazy
verylazy
Townie
verylazy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 8:10 am

Post by verylazy »

@mod: replace me.
sorry. i have too many commitments and i haven't been able to contribute to this games nearly as much as i should be doing. with exams coming up, this isn't going to get any better.
this is an alt account ^.^
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Townie
Ventriloquist
Townie
Townie

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Ventriloquist »

In post 753, Ouroboros wrote:Also final and pretty damning point against Ventriloquist: why did he wait so long and post all of his major points at once?
Answer: because he posted simplified versions in scum thread and waited for his teammates to be able to review them and improve them.
'Simplified versions' - pfft, I can write for myself, thanks. You've done me a favour lynching me anyway, playing a longer game with you would be insufferable.
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Townie
Ventriloquist
Townie
Townie

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Ventriloquist »

In post 755, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 753, Ouroboros wrote:Also final and pretty damning point against Ventriloquist: why did he wait so long and post all of his major points at once?
Answer: because he posted simplified versions in scum thread and waited for his teammates to be able to review them and improve them.
Going by timestamps, this is pretty believable. All those posts were made between 3:23 to 3:25 EST.
After reading through 11 pages, there were lots of quotes I wanted to reply to. The easiest way of doing this for me was to open the post in a new tab for each - add a response to each - then when I had written everything I wanted I posted them all together in unison from different tabs. Posting them all just as I see them would be a nightmare for me, as people would be replying to my posts before I'd even gotten up to date with the thread and I wouldn't be able to reply to them fast enough. When a lynch wagon is mounted on me and every other post has my name in it, I think it's justifiable that I would want to prepare a response to them all.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”