Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Jingle »

You're gonna be waiting for a while on the answer, she's V/LA on weekends and she already left work for home.
This is a Parachute.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1349, eddie wrote:
In post 1346, Titus wrote:Why were you ok with the cop the hydra plan but not cop me?
because we're lynching you and not letting a shit counterwagon go through twice in a row!
In post 1338, Titus wrote:Your change of heart seems more about discrediting Jingle to leave me as a mislynch?
not only did i say why this was wrong, this isn't a question despite the question mark at the end?
In post 1338, Titus wrote:@Eddie, Why are you entertaining the hydra as scum when you wanted me dead at SoD? Y
why would i ever not entertain someone as scum? this is mountainous and i don't have any real strong reads because most of the thread is theory talk or stupid talk.
That's not an answer on the first point. It's more rage. Did Jingle's logic become less sound when it lead to an ineviable conclusion? Full stop I expect to be lynched d3, as I doubt I am winning a 1 v 1 against the hydra but this way its confirmed scum.

You're claiming no reads now, but yesterday you wanted to basically challenge Jingle ETL and Gork without being direct about it at all.

Is there anything wrong with Jingle's course of action or are you objecting to the target alone? If your main beef is me versus SGBA taking too much space to sort, then copping me resolves the issue.

What are your gun to head gut feels on Pun and Nos?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

y
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1298, Titus wrote:A50 is much more charismatic as scum than town.
clearly i misremember scum!A50
last.fm
gtkas
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by eddie »

yes

that last point is the kind of engagement you SHOULD have had with me, but because you're scum!titus you just spouted bullshit

jingle's logic is just bad in general. i dont know what inevitable conclusion you're even talking about. jingle doesn't seem to realize if scum wanted to kill his dastardly plan! then they could have just killed HIM and left the much more mislynchable hydra alive. i think the fact he assumed he'd be alive today points to scum him too, but i don't really care rn.

i dont claim no reads. i claim no strong reads. that's not scummy from me, but you know that because i said similar things in our TM chat.

I never wanted to lynch Gork nor did I challenge him. I was direct about ETL and I never really said anything about Jingle. I also don't see how this point changes anything, it supports my lack of strong reads. lol.

his course of action sounds fine. i don't really care. we aren't lynching the same person because its stupid, i think its optimal to not repeat targets because ETL doesn't understand gambler's fallacy and i think its optimal to mass target for the first few phases and i don't really care past that. i'm treating this as mostly mountainous.

my main beef is how you're treating my slot ,and how a shit porkens wagon happened literally in the span of a day and he was lynched while i was offline when the other options were you and Pun.

waffle and used to be town but if jingle/etl are town is probably scum. idfk. people need to post more, we are barely past the RVS equivalent.

oh, and titus is wrong / lying about a50 too. a50 brags about how his games are indistinguishable. they aren't, but he accomplishes his perceived goal by being antitown as fuck as town so sure lets go with much more charismatic as scum.
eddie cane & schadd
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1323, Jingle wrote:Plus, their reaction to the beetlejuicing implication was not a town reaction at all.
what's the right reaction to a beetlejuicing implication lmao
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

im still conflicted on titus, so imma just

VOTE: almost50
last.fm
gtkas
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1355, eddie wrote:jingle's logic is just bad in general. i dont know what inevitable conclusion you're even talking about. jingle doesn't seem to realize if scum wanted to kill his dastardly plan! then they could have just killed HIM and left the much more mislynchable hydra alive. i think the fact he assumed he'd be alive today points to scum him too, but i don't really care rn.
I didn't assume I'd be alive today, ftr, although if you're town I probably have you to thank for it. At the time I even considered it might be intentional. I definitely tip my hat to ETL for her part.

If you look through my ISO of yesterday. I downplay the strength of the plan. I never mention that it can really affect our EV, I never suggest I have a optimal strategy past D1's "narrow down the cops into various pools" which is pretty surface level for this setup. I did just about everything I could to make myself NOT a nightkill target. And I suggested that we make this game more about dayplay than nightplay, because I couldn't rely on my being here to guide nightplay.

If you're arguing that I should have come forward with the whole of my setup spec yesterday, look at how much effort and noise "Masstarget probtown and then DON'T LYNCH THEM BECAUSE SCUM WILL HAVE TO KILL THEM TO BREAK PoE" took me to get across, and then realize that people still didn't understand that in twilight. I could never have gotten this plan to stick well enough to see followthrough after my death and still had a thread that could generate anything resembling reads.

If you're arguing that I wasn't scumhunting and townhunting, you should probably go read my ISO, because you very clearly didn't the first time.
This is a Parachute.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 11:15 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 1350, eddie wrote:etl, is jingle scum?
I strongly don't think so but i don't know why you're asking someone who you think is scum... especially considering i've held that belief for the majority of this game so far.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 11:16 pm

jingle do you think eddie is town? i thought he probably was but his entire posting today looks like he's reading a totally different game, and now i'm questioning that read.
Art is cool.
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 2:44 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1359, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
I strongly don't think so but i don't know why you're asking someone who you think is scum... especially considering i've held that belief for the majority of this game so far.
maybe it's because I've said for ages I'd mostly let you and jingle sort each other... nah couldn't be. I'm just scum floundering.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 2:44 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1360, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:jingle do you think eddie is town? i thought he probably was but his entire posting today looks like he's reading a totally different game, and now i'm questioning that read.
did you now?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 2:49 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1358, Jingle wrote:
In post 1355, eddie wrote:jingle's logic is just bad in general. i dont know what inevitable conclusion you're even talking about. jingle doesn't seem to realize if scum wanted to kill his dastardly plan! then they could have just killed HIM and left the much more mislynchable hydra alive. i think the fact he assumed he'd be alive today points to scum him too, but i don't really care rn.
I didn't assume I'd be alive today, ftr, although if you're town I probably have you to thank for it. At the time I even considered it might be intentional. I definitely tip my hat to ETL for her part.

If you look through my ISO of yesterday. I downplay the strength of the plan. I never mention that it can really affect our EV, I never suggest I have a optimal strategy past D1's "narrow down the cops into various pools" which is pretty surface level for this setup. I did just about everything I could to make myself NOT a nightkill target. And I suggested that we make this game more about dayplay than nightplay, because I couldn't rely on my being here to guide nightplay.

If you're arguing that I should have come forward with the whole of my setup spec yesterday, look at how much effort and noise "Masstarget probtown and then DON'T LYNCH THEM BECAUSE SCUM WILL HAVE TO KILL THEM TO BREAK PoE" took me to get across, and then realize that people still didn't understand that in twilight. I could never have gotten this plan to stick well enough to see followthrough after my death and still had a thread that could generate anything resembling reads.

If you're arguing that I wasn't scumhunting and townhunting, you should probably go read my ISO, because you very clearly didn't the first time.
I had very high expectations for both you and ETL coming into this game. We can talk more about my play later. You're still massively inflating how much your plan helps and I want to see more scumhunting. Yes, I know you've done some. You've also ignored a lot of my questions. If you had justified Porkens being hard town qhen I asked the lynch probably wouldn't have happened, but you just sad it and nobody cared.
eddie cane & schadd
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Gorkington »

oh oh oh eddie are you telling people how disappointed you are in them?
do me next!
trash
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 3:29 am

Post by eddie »

post more fool you're still town
eddie cane & schadd
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 3:53 am

In post 1361, eddie wrote:
maybe it's because I've said for ages I'd mostly let you and jingle sort each other... nah couldn't be. I'm just scum floundering.
but if you think i'm scum why trust anything i have to say? and if you think jingle is scum why do you keep saying is logic is bad as opposed to saying he's twisting the narrative? to me it seems like you know both of us are town already.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 3:54 am

also i'm pretty sure i spent a good portion if not all of the porkens wagon trying to get penguin lynched instead...
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 3:55 am

just saying.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 3:57 am

AND if you're treating this as mountainous and think the investigations are useless, why do you even care about us trying to get some utility out of them?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 4:00 am

jingle i'm not sure i agree with your NKA conclusions simply because titus is right in that if i was scum i'd kill whoever i wanted anyway, and that choice would always be the one that gave me and my team the best position to hide from. so to be quite honest with you it makes me a bit suspicious that you're so confident in your townread of me.

though to be fair, i would have shot sgba simply for being the most widely townread slot
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 4:01 am

or you :lol:
Art is cool.
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 4:56 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1366, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1361, eddie wrote:
but if you think i'm scum why trust anything i have to say? and if you think jingle is scum why do you keep saying is logic is bad as opposed to saying he's twisting the narrative? to me it seems like you know both of us are town already.
sigh. i really hope you're xcum because these are newbie questions.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 4:57 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1367, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:also i'm pretty sure i spent a good portion if not all of the porkens wagon trying to get penguin lynched instead...
cool. I was talking to jingle.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 4:57 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1369, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:AND if you're treating this as mountainous and think the investigations are useless, why do you even care about us trying to get some utility out of them?
of course I want to get utility, that's why I said your plan of double targeting is retarded
eddie cane & schadd

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”