Micro 800-B: "Normal" Stock Photos Mafia [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Una, will you be at a computer today so you can respond to Cheeky in full? On EP, he had a different avatar before (Green Pokemon), and changed it twice after that. (Blue ranger to Yellow ranger) I like the power ranger avatars, though. Since you don't seem to have a good idea of EP, I want you to ISO EP, and then tell me what your read is on him.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 11:21 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I thought it had to be an avatar thing.
In post 475, Ranmaru wrote:Una, will you be at a computer today so you can respond to Cheeky in full?
I aim to be.
It all depends on
A) when I get to leave from work
B) at what time my friends arrive - we are watching hockey together tonight
C) and/or how tired I am AFTER the game

What I can promise though, is that I will make a few longer posts, and I will spam the thread.
Sorry in advance I guess, but that's just my style of posting.

And to set this up with a dashing remark - If you aren't satisfied with my alignment after all the posts I'm about to make, then I welcome death by lynch, because I'm in my truest form when I'm catching up or ISOing. :]
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 436, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 429, Errantparabola wrote:Why did you feel the need to pre-announce your reentry into the thread?
I don't see the problem.
It reads as nervous. Maria sees decisive pressure, possibly she feels the need to quell that as fast as possible. Like I said, it was minor, decided it was worth poking, after her response decided, eh, no need to press further.
In post 444, CheekyTeeky wrote:What do you make of him reassessing his scum read on me?
After Ranmaru responded I decided that I was incorrect in my impression. (see: "I guess that's fair" in my response post)

I went back and read through and I think that on my end I dropped a lot of his posts/presence from my working memory and perhaps unfairly wrote his posts off simply because I disagreed with him and his reads. More on that later.
In post 459, MariaR wrote:errant feels towny but the fact he hasn't taken a solid stance sr wise is weird.
I don't think it's weird. I'm surprised you don't know how town-hunting oriented/passive (for better or for worse) my gameplay is -- have we not played town together? That being said, you're right that I haven't made any pushes and I don't feel the need to.

I do have some general impressions on plausible scumteams but that's mostly on standby for the mastina flip. I've been pretty clear with where my townreads are and I think the possibilities are pretty narrow past that.
In post 442, Ranmaru wrote:Alright, can you go more into how it's a valid interpretation, yet also not being the best/most likely?
Sure. I think your scumhunting has consistently been so that when you list the things that someone does and call them scummy, a lot of the time I go "well, I guess if that person were scum it would push a scum agenda, but that was never my first impression, and I think they could do this as town." I'll admit that a lot of it is possibly just playstyle clash (like I said before I think I tend to focus a lot more on gaining confidence in my townreads)

Like I think town's interest is also mostly self-serving and you don't take that into consideration. chamber *could* be doing all these things, trying to discredit you, keep his options open on further stuff, undermine the town bloc, and so on but I just dont see what justification there is for that to be the primary interpretation. I don't think any of that is far from regular town play.

This is not to undermine your push or say it's useless. I think it's good to get a more complete picture of people etc., you'd have seen no protest from me had you not asked.
In post 442, Ranmaru wrote:Also, please go into why you town read him.
In short:
Role.
Choosing to neighborize you is something I wouldn't expect from scum.
The way he described his question to me as "excellent" is something I read as very towny.
Strong sense that he believes his pushes/desire to get a sense of people.
In post 442, Ranmaru wrote:Why are you iffy on the town bloc?
Because I only really townread Cheeky. That being said I'm not really iffy on it. I decisively don't think it's a good townblock but also if scum is in the townblock I don't think it's gamelosing by any stretch, and I'll go as far as to say it's maybe even valuable for associatives down the line.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Errant
: The entrance thing is null, I do it all the time. Just earlier I stated I was going to Martial Arts. I think it's good to let the thread know where you will be if not in thread. Why did you feel no need to press it further, what was your conclusion from that? She also didn't seem nervous when responding to Chamber, she seemed composed to me. I'm not going to clear Chamber via role, it's possible he can be scum neighbor. I still dislike his use of it. I do think the target can come from
competent
scum, that knows people would expect the choice to be less likely. My read of his play complements my thoughts on that. Earlier on you mentioned my points on him were in bad faith, I want you to tell me why you believed that. Also, now that I corrected you on my reads being static [they mostly weren't], how has that changed your read of my play? I also want a sorted reads list from you since you say you work on town hunting. Help me determine town.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 478, Ranmaru wrote:She also didn't seem nervous when responding to Chamber, she seemed composed to me.
She did seem to care a bit too much over the fact that I was voting for her? I assume that's what errant was talking about.
Taking a break from the site.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 8:51 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 223, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 220, mastina wrote:Haven't had a chance to check since the last time I gave you his thoughts. (To be honest I forgot to even read what 152 was.)
I'm trying to break down your perspective here.

So you presumably know youre town.
You're willing to straight up self-destruct, send us to LYLO, and bet the whole game on us managing to get two out of two correct lynches today and tomorrow.
You're pushing one of those lynches as una, who your partner has previously said to you is locktown.
This is something that literally determines the game and you didn't care about it enough to follow up?
Oh I missed this on the first read. This is pretty towny.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Chamber
: I'll let Errant elaborate on that. Her responses to you seemed fair. Seems natural to wonder why a person is voting them. What's your opinion of Errant, and what was your conclusion to your question to him in your #430?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

So atm I'm here
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 9:08 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 481, Ranmaru wrote:
Chamber
: I'll let Errant elaborate on that. Her responses to you seemed fair. Seems natural to wonder why a person is voting them. What's your opinion of Errant, and what was your conclusion to your question to him in your #430?
1 vote completely changing how someone is responding is a bit strange unless its like the l-1 vote (or threatening of the lynch vote).
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

You are going to have to explain how it was a complete change, and why it is scum indicative for her to react in that way over town indicative. Also, how has your read progressed on me?
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by chamber »

I didn't claim it indicated something specific. It just also seemed off to me, I hadn't figured out why yet. As for the change, she went from basically telling me to screw off to being quite willing to interact with me.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 9:40 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I'm ISO'ing her and can't really find the part where she is basically telling you to screw off. (A quote or link would be helpful here) I'll let her respond to that. I'm still waiting for Una to respond, I assume he'll have a post ready tomorrow. I'll be going to sleep now.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 10:49 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Vote Count 1-3
Happy Day of Mothers!

mastina (2)
~ Ranmaru, mastina
MariaR (2)
~ UnaBombaH, chamber
UnaBombaH (2)
~ CheekyTeeky, MariaR

Not Voting (1)
~ Errantparabola

Deadline: (expired on 2018-05-18 19:00:00)

Mod Notes
:
~ None!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 2:05 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Spoiler: HUGE ASS WALL
So my take on Marias ISO.
In post 70, MariaR wrote:jokes on you
you can't sr me if I post only this ha
+
In post 72, MariaR wrote:VOTE: alisae
=Rvs-random, I think. :]
In post 73, MariaR wrote:That's L-1 by my count
Their third, and last post of D1.
Nothing worth analyzing so far, but I got a weird vibe from this whole hammer-situation now that I read it again.

-------------------START OF D2-------------------------------
In post 143, MariaR wrote:VOTE: mastina
moving on
No attempt at questioning or commenting towards mastina. I think it's only towny and fair to try and provoke SOME SORT of interaction and discussion either towards the "obv.scum"-slot or around it.
If everyone would've gone the Maria-route at the start of day, we would have pretty much NOTHING at the start of D3. She seems oddly content with that scenario. :]
In post 144, MariaR wrote:that wasn't a joke mastina would've saw the pedit for my "L-1" post so that's scum ta ta if mastina is town she did the biggest fuck up ever
good thing she's not town
...as an explanation doesn't cover anything IMO.
In post 148, MariaR wrote:I wanted to put Ali at L-1 to see who would keep the vote on and
who would unvote please I wanted ali to react to my vote on her.
Cheeky is being dumb atm dumb town or scum remains to be seen as she acts dumb as both town and scum idc atm I wanna lynch scum
Here Ranmaru had questioned Maria on their L-1 vote. I don't think she was under a lot of pressure though, so her using the bolded wording (almost like pleading?) seemed off to me. This post was also the real start of my Maria+Cheeky-line of thought.
It doesn't come across as distancing yet, but it feels like "laying the foundation" for a buss later. (if it were to be necessary)
In post 160, MariaR wrote:Sigh I suppose you have a point that if she's town we're fucked so I'll think it over( You can call me Maria or Claire I have no pref w/e you feel comfortable with!)
...and this didn't even cross your mind??
Like, my very FIRST thought was that it had been an accident - alignments aside - and that just rushing head first into her lynch would likely dig us even deeper into a swamp.
In post 161, MariaR wrote:I forgot why I called cheeky dumb tbh I think it was pushing ram cause I tr him
This initially pinged me as scum too. Maria had refrained from calling Cheeky either alignment, but had used a way around it, calling her dumb. And now she doesn't even know why..? :roll:
In post 163, chamber wrote:How is this not something you had considered before voting?
Chamber asking Maria the same thing I wondered above..
In post 164, MariaR wrote:It ran through my mind of course and I still wanna vote mastina but I have 14 days to flesh out the risk is not worth the reward of going into lylo with nada.
If this had been your FIRST thought and initial reaction to a mastina-speedwagon, I would probably think you are townier too..! :igmeou:
In post 202, Ranmaru wrote:Una, why are you fine with either MariaR or Mastina?
Hold that thought, I'm being busy in the past.
In post 203, MariaR wrote:because I am clearly a scummy person in this game Duhhhh
...couldn't have said it better myself.
In post 215, MariaR wrote:in a neighborhood scum gets to pocket said neighbor you're appealing to 1 person instead of a crowd
I find scum neighbourizer a great role
I would actually agree with that sentiment. But. I feel like you said it here just because you want to maintain the paranoia and suspicions currently raging in that hood.
Just in case you still need to lynch either of them at some point to win. :]
In post 231, MariaR wrote:I'm a reactive player
always have been
So am I, but apparently I'm scum for not posting more often?
(I'm most comfortable with making walls like this, but unfortunately it means I need to be on a comp. for them to make any sense, and I need other players to actually read for them to matter.)
In post 232, MariaR wrote:Like I got pushed for that exact same thing many times.
Everytime I've been town for it
I'm pushing for you because of the posts you have actually made. Read above.
In post 239, MariaR wrote:Unba and chamber do you sr me and mastina as partners or are we just the most scummy to you? If it's the former a bit more info on that would be great
I'm not sure if I ever properly answered this, but here goes.
I do not think mastina is scum here, but lynching her would remove that paranoia/WIFOM from LyLo. That is the only reason I've contemplated lynching her D2. If she were to be lynched and did flip scum, I could still see you two as buddies, so her alignment doesn't "help" you either way. That is also why I want you lynched over her today.
:]
In post 253, MariaR wrote:Too scummy to be scum vibes incoming whew
This was apparently towards mastina after her ? Not seeing the "vibes" myself..
In post 254, MariaR wrote:I think if I can figure out UnaBombaH alignment I can win this game
Is it just because this is about my slot, or does anyone else see the implications here? :shifty:
Like, let's assume for funsies that she finally accepts that I'm town.
How does that solve the game? :lol: She would know that my push for her doesn't have a scum-agenda, nor does my reluctance to lynch mastina. That's it. I think she would have to flip a hell of a lot of her alignment-reads to be able to lock the scumteam from there.
Which means that her perspective for this sentence is that I'm lock!scum, and she only needs to find a partner from my interactions.

I'm not sure if this is a "perspective-slip" in the sense that town doesn't think they can win the game with just one slots alignment comfortably sorted, unless they are scum and give clear implications to follow on who's scum with them.
Bash me for being stupid if I misunderstood something. :]
In post 264, MariaR wrote:not rly I've been scum against una every game
Including this one, hmm? :giggle:

Posts # - # feels like scumtheater to me.
Something that Cheeky can "point out" as an attempt to "sort" Maria, and something she has a witty answer for.. :]

In post 312, MariaR wrote:I like you already
On a personal level, or do you finally get that I'm town in this game?? :D
In post 369, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Unabomb
:eek:
In post 370, MariaR wrote:Una is trying to get out of calling both me/mastina scum so he can ml me and cheeky I see
Or I'm the only one who has a hunch on you two? I'm not good in this game, but even a blind chicken hits a worm from time to time.. :]
In post 371, MariaR wrote:tempted to hammer mastina cause I trust Dunn's reads but I won't
Hope you are reading this wall, because here's a question to you then - do YOU think that me and mastina could be a team here?
In post 381, MariaR wrote:Mastina if you think scum me is that predictable I'm a bit offended
Valuable insight.
In post 384, MariaR wrote:if my top tr has a tr on cheeky.
Plus my partner has a tr on my top tr. I'll trust there judgement (it's strange cause I'm really good at reading scum cheeky)
Like, what is this post?
Do you scumread Cheeky or not? No? Because you said above that you think I want to MISlynch both you and Cheeky.
Yet here it feels again like you're softly making way for a scumread on Cheeky, but you don't scumread them because your partner and top TR think Cheeky is town?

Again, correct me if I'm wrong here.
In post 395, MariaR wrote:Correct reads list are easy as fuck to fake. I don't get the point you're trying to make
..but completely refusing to make clear distinctions between players is scummy too. We can't hold you accountable for anything if you don't take a solid stance on anyone.
In post 427, MariaR wrote:I'm playing this game much more dif then I would any other town game so fair enough
I trust you on this one..funny how that different play makes me think you are scum, but... :shifty:
In post 447, MariaR wrote:chamber sring me for thinking my town game is dif (rightfully so) felt towny tbh
..but me thinking the same way is scummy. :lol:
I feel like you might have decided that you want me lynched - no need for actual reasons!
In post 453, MariaR wrote:Only reason I'm not hammering mastina is cause ram asked me not too
even though I want too so people don't get stupid and wagon me but meh
I think one of the things that make you a formidable scum/3rdparty -player is because you can somehow say things like the bolded above. It's such a "scummy" thing to say, that it feels like it can't come from town. But you do have that banner above your avatar.. :igmeou:
In post 457, MariaR wrote:I think una's chance of being scum is higher than mastina but then I remembered I don't really have any sr's besides mastina and una so it doesn't really matter.
Since it seems like you'll probably get mastina lynched today, humor me for a bit.
I assume I'm still scum tomorrow, so you'll need to pin a buddy to me. Who is it after mastina flips town today? :]
In post 459, MariaR wrote:errant feels towny but the fact he hasn't taken a solid stance sr wise is weird.
I can see him being scum if 1 of una/mastina is scum
but I can also see cheeky being scum with mastina (but not una so an una lynch would be great)
Oh, I guess this is where it's at.
Funny though - you get mastina lynched today, and you have still 0 reason to NOT chase me tomorrow.. :roll:
So maybe push for my lynch today instead, and be a good townie?
In post 467, MariaR wrote:Tell me the scum in una/mastina then
HINT: neither.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 4:04 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 487, Mathdino wrote:UnaBombaH (2) ~ CheekyTeeky, MariaR
If anyone else here thinks I'm scum, please say so now (or at least soonish), and we can talk it through.
I remain with a stance that Ranmaru and chamber are both town, and I think Errant made my point already in their previous post towards Ranmaru(?).
This also means that scum is within mastina, Cheeky, Maria & Errant.
Errant is close to a null for me because I honestly didn't realize they were in the game until D2, but I'll make it a point to ISO them too. :lol:
I'd honestly lynch in order of Maria->Cheeky->mastina, but if I'm correct here, it shouldn't even matter because we hit scum 2/3.
Off to enjoy the last bit of a weekend that was mainly spent working (again). :cool:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Maria, I would like to see your reply. Also tell me why you are playing differently here as you admit to chamber. Errant, I want to see you place down a vote. Mobile.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 6:46 am

Post by MariaR »

hi I'll be able to fully reply to una later today after dnd for now
UNVOTE:
My play is different because a lot of town games I play to have fun and to find scum but I don't have a huge drive. Here I want to find scum I want to show people I'm obv town where normally I hate being obv town hate it so much (Masons and IC are my least fav role) because I'm not only playing for myself I'm playing for Dunnstral I want to win. I want to do my best this is somewhat NAI on paper but the way I went at this game is dif then I would normally so seeing that call out from chamber was good to me
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 7:26 am

Post by MariaR »

moving on
In post 488, UnaBombaH wrote:No attempt at questioning or commenting towards mastina. I think it's only towny and fair to try and provoke SOME SORT of interaction and discussion either towards the "obv.scum"-slot or around it.
If everyone would've gone the Maria-route at the start of day, we would have pretty much NOTHING at the start of D3. She seems oddly content with that scenario.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 7:27 am

Post by MariaR »

(mfw I hit submit not preview) thank god I just started)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 8:13 am

Post by MariaR »

Spoiler: My answer to una
moving on
In post 488, UnaBombaH wrote:No attempt at questioning or commenting towards mastina. I think it's only towny and fair to try and provoke SOME SORT of interaction and discussion either towards the "obv.scum"-slot or around it.
If everyone would've gone the Maria-route at the start of day, we would have pretty much NOTHING at the start of D3. She seems oddly content with that scenario.
(I'm going to answer in this text so it's easier to read.) At this point in the game I forgot/didn't know that mastina read the way she did so I assumed that she saw my vote on Ali and my "this is L-1" post and hammered Ali anyway I felt like she was just lock scum trying to go 'whoops haha mistake" trying to take a 1 for 1. She has shown that the way she reads is dif and most likely didn't see my pedit (or maybe she did but I'm not gonna push that angle) so yes I thought she was lock scum with no chance of being town
In post 148, MariaR wrote:
In post 146, Ranmaru wrote:Hi Maria. Nice playing with you again. Can you tell me why you voted after Errant posted and not before? I have an idea why, but I want to hear you explain. Also, talk to me about Cheeky.
I wanted to put Ali at L-1 to see who would keep the vote on and
who would unvote please I wanted ali to react to my vote on her.
Cheeky is being dumb atm dumb town or scum remains to be seen as she acts dumb as both town and scum idc atm I wanna lynch scum
In post 488, UnaBombaH wrote:Here Ranmaru had questioned Maria on their L-1 vote. I don't think she was under a lot of pressure though, so her using the bolded wording (almost like pleading?) seemed off to me. This post was also the real start of my Maria+Cheeky-line of thought.
It doesn't come across as distancing yet, but it feels like "laying the foundation" for a buss later. (if it were to be necessary)
I do not remember putting "please" there I don't remember why I did either hell I went back to check and see if you put that in. but this logic would mean that I'm pleading with my scum partner when if I wanted to do that I would've just said it in my mafia pt because:
In post 2, Mathdino wrote:The mafia PT has daytalk.
So I voted and said L-1 because I wanted to see what votes were serious or if they would unvote *shrug*
In post 160, MariaR wrote:Sigh I suppose you have a point that if she's town we're fucked so I'll think it over( You can call me Maria or Claire I have no pref w/e you feel comfortable with!)
In post 488, UnaBombaH wrote:...and this didn't even cross your mind??
Like, my very FIRST thought was that it had been an accident - alignments aside - and that just rushing head first into her lynch would likely dig us even deeper into a swamp.
Of course it ran though my head but I can honestly see scum mastina doing that and trying to go "haha whoops" plus if she was town she wouldn't do it because she would have saw not 1 but 2 pedits of me clearly showing ali at L-1 I felt like the chances of her being town were super slim and didn't want to go down the rabbit hole of "maybe"
In post 161, MariaR wrote:I forgot why I called cheeky dumb tbh I think it was pushing ram cause I tr him
In post 488, UnaBombaH wrote:This initially pinged me as scum too. Maria had refrained from calling Cheeky either alignment, but had used a way around it, calling her dumb. And now she doesn't even know why..?
I'm pretty sure I called Cheeky dumb because she was pushing obv town Ram and the reason why I didn't call cheeky town or scum was because cheeky has an outright meta of dumbtelling as scum and can sometimes act dumb as town so her being "dumb" was NAI not avoiding calling her anything
In post 215, MariaR wrote:in a neighborhood scum gets to pocket said neighbor you're appealing to 1 person instead of a crowd
I find scum neighbourizer a great role
In post 488, UnaBombaH wrote:I would actually agree with that sentiment. But. I feel like you said it here just because you want to maintain the paranoia and suspicions currently raging in that hood.
Just in case you still need to lynch either of them at some point to win.
This was me explaining why it's a good role and I think everything I said was 100% correct do you disagree? Clearly not cause you said you agree with it so I don't get how you can call it scummy? Who am I gonna turn this on Ram? Who Is my top tr? Chamber who I said I won't lynch cause Dunn tr's them? Like if I wanted I could openly lie and lynch Chamber and say Dunn had a hard sr on him and thats easy as abc.
In post 231, MariaR wrote:I'm a reactive player
always have been
In post 488, UnaBombaH wrote:So am I, but apparently I'm scum for not posting more often?
First of all how would I know you're a reactive player without you telling me. Second of all I never said you were scum for not posting often you're (or were don't know yet) in poe because I have reasons to tr every other player alive and I dislike your early posts not because you've posted "very little" don't think I've ever said that so what made you think it?
In post 254, MariaR wrote:I think if I can figure out UnaBombaH alignment I can win this game
In post 488, UnaBombaH wrote:Is it just because this is about my slot, or does anyone else see the implications here?
Like, let's assume for funsies that she finally accepts that I'm town.
How does that solve the game? She would know that my push for her doesn't have a scum-agenda, nor does my reluctance to lynch mastina. That's it. I think she would have to flip a hell of a lot of her alignment-reads to be able to lock the scumteam from there.
Which means that her perspective for this sentence is that I'm lock!scum, and she only needs to find a partner from my interactions.

I'm not sure if this is a "perspective-slip" in the sense that town doesn't think they can win the game with just one slots alignment comfortably sorted, unless they are scum and give clear implications to follow on who's scum with them.
Bash me for being stupid if I misunderstood something.
I said this because my reads felt pretty good at this point you were a big question mark to me and I felt if I could figure out if you're town or scum I could win this game by finding the scum team this was me having you at null I wasn't calling you lock scum or lock town I was just thinking "if I can figure out una this game is a win"
In post 312, MariaR wrote:I like you already
In post 488, UnaBombaH wrote:On a personal level, or do you finally get that I'm town in this game??
On a "You're witty I can't wait to crush you" kind of way <3
In post 371, MariaR wrote:tempted to hammer mastina cause I trust Dunn's reads but I won't
In post 488, UnaBombaH wrote:
Hope you are reading this wall, because here's a question to you then - do YOU think that me and mastina could be a team here?
I had no other scumreads at the time so obv yes. Try to play off each others interactions with you trying to not lynch mastina and mastina lynch herself as she's done before I've seen nothing that makes me go "wow they can't be teamed"
In post 384, MariaR wrote:if my top tr has a tr on cheeky.
Plus my partner has a tr on my top tr. I'll trust there judgement (it's strange cause I'm really good at reading scum cheeky)
In post 488, UnaBombaH wrote:Like, what is this post?
Do you scumread Cheeky or not? No? Because you said above that you think I want to MISlynch both you and Cheeky.
Yet here it feels again like you're softly making way for a scumread on Cheeky, but you don't scumread them because your partner and top TR think Cheeky is town?

Again, correct me if I'm wrong here.
I had (still somewhat do) Cheeky at Null but if my top townread has a townread on Cheeky I'm willing to let Cheeky be town if I was reading cheeky on my own she'd be null the reason I said it was "weird for me cause I can read scum cheeky" is the games I've been in with cheeky if she was scum I caught her right away her I'm not getting that "I caught you" vibe from her so that makes me go "is she town?"
In post 395, MariaR wrote:Correct reads list are easy as fuck to fake. I don't get the point you're trying to make
In post 488, UnaBombaH wrote:..but completely refusing to make clear distinctions between players is scummy too. We can't hold you accountable for anything if you don't take a solid stance on anyone.
I would agree if this was the case at hand but it's not I feel like I've been very obv with the stances I've been making/have made this game I don't get how you feel that I'm this book who has reads to her chest I feel I've been very open with my stances. Why don't you just ask for my reads if it's that big an issue?
In post 447, MariaR wrote:chamber sring me for thinking my town game is dif (rightfully so) felt towny tbh
In post 488, UnaBombaH wrote:..but me thinking the same way is scummy.
I feel like you might have decided that you want me lynched - no need for actual reasons!
No no it doesn't because you never stated this I can't read your mind and see that this is what you're thinking you have to say it you never said before this exact wall that you see me playing dif you just said I'm scummy not why just that I'm scummy I can't read una's mind and see that this is why you sr me. I've wanted you lynched for very clear reasons need em repeated?
In post 457, MariaR wrote:I think una's chance of being scum is higher than mastina but then I remembered I don't really have any sr's besides mastina and una so it doesn't really matter.
In post 488, UnaBombaH wrote:Since it seems like you'll probably get mastina lynched today, humor me for a bit.
I assume I'm still scum tomorrow, so you'll need to pin a buddy to me. Who is it after mastina flips town today?
Easy errant/EP
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 8:14 am

Post by MariaR »

That took me an hour with no break
WHEW
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 8:15 am

Post by MariaR »

I'll prob vote mastina but I'ma let dunn comment on una's wall
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 8:57 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Huh.
I sort of feel like Maria gave more honest answers than "perfect" answers.
I also tried to be overly nitpicky and provocative with the expectation that she would be overly aggressive towards me and solidify my scumread.
She didn't.. :?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Maria, before you vote, I want to see Dunn's thoughts and Errants vote. Una, where do you get that expectation of Maria from?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 9:46 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 498, Ranmaru wrote:Una, where do you get that expectation of Maria from?
I feel like she fakes and pushes aggression a lot as either alignment, but I think scum!Maria might default to "rage" over a calmer and more analytical(?) answer to every point..
I'm a bit stumped here to be honest.
I need to look at Errand before days end, because I'm starting to think town!Maria MIGHT be here after all.. :?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”