Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 2:28 am

Post by Pine »

OTM wagon stalled. Shocker. Almost like there's a substantial minority who wants nothing to do with lynching one of their own.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 2:58 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3119, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 3115, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 3111, NicoRobin wrote:To clarify on 3, if she genuinely believed we are scum masons, she would be pushing me as well, cos from her point of view, I would be scum trying to mislynch her as well. Ask yourself: has she genuinely pushed me since she came in?
I have more on Mastina than you. I don’t know you.

So yes I push Mastina because she can’t be allowed to control the game as scum
You saw it. She admitted it.

@OTM And yes, I call you a she, because your main is apparently Mathblade, someone Titus says is her 'sister', and 'sisters' aren't male by default....
Go fuck off

I am a trans male. My pronouns are mine.

And if you continue to call me she I will fucking blacklist you from any games I play in ever. Mastina fucking knows this and if you were actually a mason and talking with her she would have told you.

And I already addressed your post. I have been attacking Mastina because I know her style more

This is damn close to becoming personal and I am doing my damndest not to sink to the level you are

I said my pronouns are he or they. You don’t control my narrative I do.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 3:01 am

Post by OnTheMark »

Furthermore no one in this thread has used the word sister except you.

And I fucking refuse to believe that Mastina would intentionally tell you to make me dysphoric.

So I absolutely refuse to believe you are masons with Mastina.

Therefore this means you are scum with someone who knows me.

Greatly limits the pool.

Thanks.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Um. So. How's the weather everyone?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 3:05 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3120, CheekyTeeky wrote:I thought it was mathdino
No.

I fucking said I was Mathblade in my intro were people misgendered me again

Holy fuck.

It’s like people saw what a cluster fuck I was when I was scum and forced to be dysphoric and now that is their damn default to try to throw me off my game.

Well I am town and scum if that is your strategy have some fucking honor and dignity and don’t.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 3:06 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3128, Kokichi Oma wrote:Um. So. How's the weather everyone?
Sunny...sorry.

*backs out of thread*
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3128, Kokichi Oma wrote:Um. So. How's the weather everyone?
It's actually nice here for a change, how is it on your end?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Math I don't think Yume meant any harm, it's widely known you and Mathblade are siblings and Titus has referred to you as a sister in the past
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 3:26 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

oh look another page of bullshit NAI stuff

math, yume didn't mean to offend you. i had issues with your pronouns for a bit too because it switched from he to they or whatever and i wasnt sure what to call you. if you really want to blacklsit yume there's much better reasons to.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 3:27 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 3129, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 3120, CheekyTeeky wrote:I thought it was mathdino
No.

I fucking said I was Mathblade in my intro were people misgendered me again

Holy fuck.

It’s like people saw what a cluster fuck I was when I was scum and forced to be dysphoric and now that is their damn default to try to throw me off my game.

Well I am town and scum if that is your strategy have some fucking honor and dignity and don’t.
an seriously, that's a low blow to accuse someone of strategically misgendering a townie to tilt and mislynch them. lol. yume is not a conniving mastermind capable of such dastardly deeds.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Pine »

In post 3126, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 3119, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 3115, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 3111, NicoRobin wrote:To clarify on 3, if she genuinely believed we are scum masons, she would be pushing me as well, cos from her point of view, I would be scum trying to mislynch her as well. Ask yourself: has she genuinely pushed me since she came in?
I have more on Mastina than you. I don’t know you.

So yes I push Mastina because she can’t be allowed to control the game as scum
You saw it. She admitted it.

@OTM And yes, I call you a she, because your main is apparently Mathblade, someone Titus says is her 'sister', and 'sisters' aren't male by default....
Go fuck off

I am a trans male. My pronouns are mine.

And if you continue to call me she I will fucking blacklist you from any games I play in ever. Mastina fucking knows this and if you were actually a mason and talking with her she would have told you.

And I already addressed your post. I have been attacking Mastina because I know her style more

This is damn close to becoming personal and I am doing my damndest not to sink to the level you are

I said my pronouns are he or they. You don’t control my narrative I do.
Preach, brother. I feel you.

That said, as much as I support you and your right to control your narrative and identity, there are elements of AtE mixed in there.

I mean, by all means, zealously defend your identity. I would if someone continued to misgender or otherwise misidentifying me despite my insistence otherwise. I'm just sensing a second agenda in this case.

Have you considered declaring your pronoun in your profile? I know I always struggle to infer when it's not listed, though I use neutral pronouns until I'm sure.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 4:00 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 3127, OnTheMark wrote:Furthermore no one in this thread has used the word sister except you.

And I fucking refuse to believe that Mastina would intentionally tell you to make me dysphoric.

So I absolutely refuse to believe you are masons with Mastina.

Therefore this means you are scum with someone who knows me.

Greatly limits the pool.

Thanks.
Not in this thread, but Titus did call you her sister in SU2, so stop pretending you don't remember just to get ahead. :/

And you still haven't addressed that post, by the way.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 4:02 am

Post by NicoRobin »

And no, you haven't addressed my post as a whole, so do tell everyone why aren't you voting me or mastina despite allegedly scumreading us
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yume and Math has a misunderstanding, let’s move on without accusing people of being tactical over personal things
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 4:08 am

Post by OnTheMark »

1) I wasn’t 100% out yet. I only had they on my profile not he.
2) search.php?keywords=Sister&t=68256&sf=msgonly
Titus was called my sister NOT the other way around.
3) Even if that WAS the case someone can come out as trans and then you just call them what they want to be called. It’s not hard. Sure mistakes happen then apologize and move on. You don’t continue to fucking argue that you can use the old pronouns.

And I have addressed it 3 times now

There is a fucking cop in play that solves this and I have more on Mastina than I do you.

As much as I want your flip rolling around in the goddamn pavement you will be proven scum.

I am trying to be better as town and not demanding your lynch.

Pine pronouns legit don’t help. Thanks though. People ignore them in game intentionally.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 4:11 am

Post by OnTheMark »

viewtopic.php?p=8357037#p8357037

Mastina would never let you call me female. Ever.

She would never endorse what you are doing and she would fucking tell you to apologize.

So the odds of you being masons is damn near 0.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Pine »

Whatever Titus said a year and a half ago is irrelevant.

He is today asking you to call him by masculine pronouns. Your refusal to is a dick move. Show some respect and human decency.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Pine »

Also, Mastina hasn't been answering direct questions in other (nongame) threads, so it's possible she's just not current on this.

I am regrettably unconvinced that this isn't scum theater. Bad scum theater. Possibly one-sided "please don't do this" scum theater.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 4:39 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

i don't even know why this is a discussion. yume, call him / them by his / their pronoun, stop being a prick.

math, stop harping about QUEEN MASTINA. in a mason chat yume wouldn't post "hey mastina, what pronoun is this user!"

jesus christ can yall just act like adults and stop whining about irrelevant things like pronouns and how you're the worst person ever and how eddie is so shitty and how this game is so bad and how trump is the devil's incarnate and whatever other bullshit people whine about
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 4:39 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3142, Pine wrote:Also, Mastina hasn't been answering direct questions in other (nongame) threads, so it's possible she's just not current on this.

I am regrettably unconvinced that this isn't scum theater. Bad scum theater. Possibly one-sided "please don't do this" scum theater.
And I am not trying to convince you I am not scum.

My mislynch will do that and convince you Mastina is scum.

However you can also go look at a game where Transcend and another user were being transphobic and my scum buddies. To this day I have not released the scum thread because of how much of shit heads they were being.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 4:44 am

Post by OnTheMark »

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=73635

There is the game Pine

Pronouns are literally for my mental health MOMOMEN so call me a child if you want I am going through second puberty after all.

And Mastina would tell Yume “Hey you’re being a meanie” in Mastina words.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 4:55 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 3139, OnTheMark wrote:1) I wasn’t 100% out yet. I only had they on my profile not he.
2) search.php?keywords=Sister&t=68256&sf=msgonly
Titus was called my sister NOT the other way around.
3) Even if that WAS the case someone can come out as trans and then you just call them what they want to be called. It’s not hard. Sure mistakes happen then apologize and move on. You don’t continue to fucking argue that you can use the old pronouns.

And I have addressed it 3 times now

There is a fucking cop in play that solves this and I have more on Mastina than I do you.

As much as I want your flip rolling around in the goddamn pavement you will be proven scum.

I am trying to be better as town and not demanding your lynch.

Pine pronouns legit don’t help. Thanks though. People ignore them in game intentionally.
That only explains why you aren't voting me, but it doesn't explain why you aren't voting mastina....
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 4:56 am

Post by NicoRobin »

But go ahead, use the pronouns to dodge that point. Hell, people called me 'he' multiple times throughout games and I never flipped my lid as much as you are doing now.....
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 5:02 am

Post by OnTheMark »

VOTE: NicoRobin

100% policy at this point.

I already said a cop fucking resolves this.

However if you are brutally determined to be an asshole then I can and will tunnel you to kingdom come if you won’t show basic decency.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.teenvo ... uicide/amp

Each time someone misgenders me willfully my entire body feels like it is on fire and I want to punch things or rip things to shreds and occasionally think about some things that are very very bad which I will not bring up for any other trans people in thread.

And yes I am flipping my lid. I have demonstratable proof you aren’t a mason because you aren’t talking with Mastina or listening to people telling you you are being an asshole
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 5:13 am

Post by NicoRobin »

Just because a cop resolves this isn't the answer to the question of why you outright refuse to vote your scumread.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”