zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 10:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 146, SirCakez wrote:Northside for some of their posts feeling kinda fake like their weird meta argument.
eh. disagree on this

actually part of the reason i think NSG is town is that she's one of the only players i think is actively trying to sort the game and i don't mind the way she's doing it
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh, all that reminds me, one thing i don't like about pine is that he's still harping on about this DV thing i did while pretty much ignoring the rest of what's going on in the game
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 10:16 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 163, BuJaber wrote:I think muffin and RMOJ were trying to wind people up
other dude aside, i think anyone who has played with me before knows that's not what i was going for

in all honesty, this is how i imagined things playing out yesterday:

me: "IM COMING FOR YOU DV"
DV: "Noooo! I'm town!"
me: "i don't believe you, scum fuck!"
DV: "Oh, muffin! You're so smart and handsome, I could never fool you... I'd replace out if I drew scum!"
and then we have a conversation about stuff that either lets me sort him or doesn't, but either way, we'd move on with the game after that

i also imagined he'd use the word "bad" at some point so that i could bring up the zinger: "what? 'bad' like losing to a 9-year-old girl and her little sister in laser tag?" (true story, actually happened)
riku
riku
Goon
riku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by riku »

@[url-viewtopic.php?p=10181493#p10181493]173[/url]: You've said something I said already, in many many words. I did laugh at your unhealthy people comment, though.
Don't rely on META reads. Just don't do it.
riku
riku
Goon
riku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 10:21 pm

Post by riku »

EBWODP:
@173: You've said something I said already, in many many words. I did laugh at your unhealthy people comment, though.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah, well... *shrug*

that's what happens when i'm left alone with my thoughts all day

i didn't think it was gonna be that long, but i kept remembering things i'd thought about after i started writing so whatevs
riku
riku
Goon
riku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 10:26 pm

Post by riku »

I still feel lynching my group is the best idea :)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 10:34 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

why? do you have a legitimate scum read on anyone in your group or purely because of the composition of it?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 10:40 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I AM HERE
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 10:41 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Also muffin is bad
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 10:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

bad? like losing to... nah, it's not worth it anymore
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 10:47 pm

Post by DeasVail »

GOTCHA

Also,
In post 31, havingfitz wrote:I would like to suggest that if both of you survive today and tonight...that scum put you in the same group. That would be fun.
<3 <3 <3

Fitz can be town for now
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 11:10 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Based on a quick read, northsidegal and koki have stood out to me as more likely to be scum.

But I'm also a bit perplexed by the over-the-top group talk here. Sure, I get that it's the theme of the game but I struggle to understand the relevance of statements like "No one not from Group 2 is voting for Group 2". I don't get the point! There are three scum, not 10.

So wisdom with his whole "pretending to sound useful" thing is also someone I need to look more closely at.

I like Cakez, I like Dramonic, I like BuJaber.

My mind has a complicated relationship with Muffin.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 11:10 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I'll post more specific stuff after I finish cooking dinner
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 11:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i'm town

there are things i would lie about but this is not one of them
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 11:19 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 187, DeasVail wrote:I like Cakez, I like Dramonic, I like BuJaber.
i agree with these reads, ftr

talk about your NSG read in particular when you get back (and whether your kok read is tied to that or independent of it)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 11:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also was your hf read in #186 serious?

i'm too tired to stay up and wait for you to finish cooking. come on earlier tomorrow night, ty
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 11:42 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 173, zMuffinMan wrote:though if they were doing it, i think they'd have given some indication they're willing to move elsewhere, but so far they're all staying steadfast on the "WE MUST DIE!"
Incorrect. Kokichi was late to the selfvote party and only did it because Pine did
Riku is expressing doubts about scum being in 2 and his initial selfvote didnt seem to be because he really thought there are scum in 2
Pine has already moved on

The only one im townreading is bu.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 11:44 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 187, DeasVail wrote:But I'm also a bit perplexed by the over-the-top group talk here. Sure, I get that it's the theme of the game but I struggle to understand the relevance of statements like "No one not from Group 2 is voting for Group 2". I don't get the point! There are
three scum, not 10

That's sort of the point.
You'd think that if group 2 had 2 scum in it then you'd expect at least some of the 7 townies not in group 2 to have some suspicion regarding group 2.

Ignoring the mild dissing of our scum abilities muffin has a point about so many of us group 2 'ers voting for our group.
Which leads to another reason why RMOJ pings me. He is
a) the only one to make a big deal about him self-voting
b) arbitrarirly picking which among the self-voters is a "REAL MAN"
And c) changed his definition of manliness when he started taunting me to vote for his group claiming THAT would be the ballsy option.
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 11:45 pm

Post by REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE »

hi is town here for sure
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 11:46 pm

I mean BOOJABER
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 11:46 pm

muffin is town too so I suspect current reality is tinfoil theory #1
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 11:48 pm

In post 185, zMuffinMan wrote:bad? like losing to... nah, it's not worth it anymore

bad? like losing to a seven year old at chess?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 11:48 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 160, riku wrote:The fact that only people in group 2 are voting group 2 is now worrying me. Wisdom, how does it suggest scum in our midst?
In post 162, riku wrote:That makes sense, but what if thet just dont want to be suspected for going for the ez target?
In post 181, riku wrote:I still feel lynching my group is the best idea :)
One of these is not like the others
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 11:51 pm

one begins with “post 18x” and the other two begin with “post 16x”... so it’s the last one!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”