Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:48 am

Post by Pine »

At this point I feel I have to hang myself to prove to Wis that I'm not scum. *eyeroll*

Whatever, I'm down for it. I've got nothing to lose. I just want G3 first, I think it contains 2 scum.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:05 am

Post by DeasVail »

In response to people speculating about my alignment, as scum I'm a lot more intentional about posting with enough frequency and content to avoid suspicion, whereas when I'm town I don't feel that same pressure.

On that note, due to just having worked a couple of long days in a row, now is not the time that I'm going to be sitting down and going over my provisional reads. But I've now come to the end of my run of shifts, so I'll have plenty of time to sit down and think about this tomorrow.

Sorry to everyone my lower activity start to this game.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:10 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 350, Pine wrote:Whatever, I'm down for it. I've got nothing to lose. I just want G3 first, I think it contains 2 scum.
Typical scum
"Sure, we can do [thing that's against scum agenda], but lets do [thing that's pro scum agenda] first"
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:14 am

Post by Pine »

Sigh.

Wisdom, you fucking suck at reading me.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:42 am

Post by Wisdom »

sure
We have a single completed game together ages ago where I correctly read you so you're basing this on?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:44 am

Post by Pine »

Well you're doing terrible right now.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:46 am

Post by Wisdom »

thanks for slipping you know I'm town
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:04 am

Post by Pine »

*eye roll*

Fucking terrible.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:57 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

pine,

who do you think is scum again?

am i still scum for the DV thing or have you moved on from that and found a better reason?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:59 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

and if you still think i'm scum for the DV thing at the start of the game, then what do you make of the fact that the person in question didn't blink an eye at it?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:06 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

was a really town post
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:10 am

Post by Wisdom »

agreed
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 354, Wisdom wrote:sure
We have a single completed game together ages ago where I correctly read you so you're basing this on?
this was a good point,
In post 356, Wisdom wrote:thanks for slipping you know I'm town
and this was a funny meme
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

what i'm concluding is we aren't lynching group 1 today, lets do 2 or 3.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

and by that I mean group 3 because it lynches scum 100% of the time
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:26 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 364, Eddie Cane wrote:and by that I mean group 3 because it lynches scum 100% of the time
You think group 2 could have 0?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:32 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

who do you actually think is scum, eddie?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:53 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 266, havingfitz wrote:You feel worse about G1 based on 3 combined posts by me and DV + NSG prob town + null Eddie with an evil sounding name?
i think you need to learn to read between the lines - not every word i write is going to be serious. but i think you might already know that and you're just playing dumb (because, really, who would think i was being serious about that eddie thing?)

i do think it's likely that there's at least one scum in your group (and i thought this at the time of the post you're referencing (before DV did his catch-up string of posts) but for different reasons than i currently do). i don't think anything you've done looks particularly town (inc. this post) and at the time i thought DV's lack of presence was at least enough to warrant concern (as much as he insists that he'd be more active as scum to avoid accusations like this). eddie i feel meh about - kind of interested in seeing whether he eventually does something outside of 'lynch group 3'

i don't really have any issues with anyone in my group atm. dram seems fine to me (he's not the kind of player who's ever going to be obvtown, but i think he's been fairly transparent here - i don't really agree with many of his reads though), cakez i'm ok with and i think i've been pretty in synch with where the REAL MAN's head has been this game. if there's scum in my group, i'd guess cakez, but i doubt there's two

i'll probably go over group 2 again tomorrow because i might have been misinterpreting something when i first read through the game. though i think buj, wisdom and riku are town to varying extents, in that order

your group is still the one i feel worst about before that, though
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:55 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i have a lot of issues with but i'm too tired to actually break it down completely atm (and i don't know whether i can be bothered)

suffice it to say, i don't like that post
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:59 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 271, SirCakez wrote:@Fitz what makes you townread Eddie Cane and DV?
Eddie for no scum pings and softing group 3 conf scum.
DVs 218 felt town to me. Why? Because. Gut. Felt town.

Why were those the only town reads of mine you were interested in?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 4:00 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 272, Pine wrote:
In post 262, Pine wrote:I'm getting scumvibes rn from Riku, BuJaber, Dramonic (sry bb ilu), Muffin, and Kokichi. Tally ho!
I forgot Cakez in this list.
are you town-reading everyone in group 1?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 4:06 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 324, Eddie Cane wrote:just

feels

townie

smh
be more specific about what you actually liked about DV, ty

and talk about your hf read

also, challenge: name one scum read you have outside group 3 and why. go
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 4:08 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 337, riku wrote:BuJaber - Neutral
DeasVail - Neutral
dramonic - Town
Eddie Cane - Neutral/Scumlean
havingfitz - Who knows
Kokichi Oma - Neutral/Scumlean
northsidegal - Neutral
Pine - Scum lean
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE -
riku - Town
SirCakez - Neutral
Wisdom - Town
zMuffinMan - Town

Let's see how wrong I am.
the last line here feels kind of town
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 4:10 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 344, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE wrote:cakez/dramonic
well, we were in synch before this at least

what's your take on dram's mod question? or you don't think it matters?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 369, havingfitz wrote:and softing group 3 conf scum.
?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”