OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3375 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:03 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3374, NicoRobin wrote:Oh, I get it. You will continue insisting we're scum after one of us flips mason because ##Logic, am I right?
Depends on if you flip town mason or scum mason.

If you flip town mason obviously not. At that point Beeboy and Love it’s become conf!scum

However the only way I scumread Beeboy/lovebird is after one of you is dead and flips mason. Mastina is not town and neither are you. You’re just lying about asking the mod that stuff.

I can do it to:

I can lie and say “I asked the mod what the integral of x^2 is over the interval 0,1
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:04 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3048, MariaR wrote:scum mastina ^
Yes, but it was also scumastina playing her strongest scumgame to date (still holds true btw) AND telling the absolute truth. Everything I said there was true. It just was built for scum instead of town. My role WAS in the opening post. I DID ask the questions. The questions DID confirm all the information I provided worked the way I indicated. I was in the right that game because everything I said was right.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Mathdino »

i'm lynching mastina/nicorobin if it ever turns out they're gambiting

if they want retract the obvious gambit (lol mastina mason gambiting lolololol) now is the time

i'm entirely willing to lynch lovebird/beeboy for being vague about their claim
i just don't expect they'll keep this up

also explain how you're so confident on mariatown

because i just did a casting call of who wants to propose their rock solid meta reads and you didn't audition my friend
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:09 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3051, beeboy wrote:{Not_Mafia, LLD, Mom, Mastina}
Scum are in here.
That seems like a fine townbloc if you ask me!
In post 3052, MOMOMEN wrote:I don't think Yume's retarded enough to fake claim masons here.
That language is never appropriate, but the sentiment behind it holds, yes. Nico Robin is not fakeclaiming. Not fakeclaiming on my encouragement, and certainly not fakeclaiming on her own.
In post 3055, MariaR wrote:
In post 3051, beeboy wrote:{Not_Mafia, LLD, Mom, Mastina}
Scum are in here.
+1
This is Maria's patented "buddy the town player that there's an aim of pocketing" ploy for the record.
In post 3061, MOMOMEN wrote:VOTE: OntheMark
you're a logical player so you don't get away with awful logic
Precisely. Mathblade might be even more moonlogicky than his sibling is, but the process by which to read him doesn't change. There are certain trains of logic that he just doesn't pursue as town and no matter how stubborn he is, he can see good reasoning/logic and change his stances appropriately as town.

But here, he's just making excuses. He's warping the evidence to fit the read rather than the other way around.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:09 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 3375, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 3374, NicoRobin wrote:Oh, I get it. You will continue insisting we're scum after one of us flips mason because ##Logic, am I right?

If you flip town mason obviously not. At that point Beeboy and Love it’s become conf!scum

However the only way I scumread Beeboy/lovebird is after one of you is dead and flips mason. Mastina is not town and neither are you. You’re just lying about asking the mod that stuff.

I can do it to:

I can lie and say “I asked the mod what the integral of x^2 is over the interval 0,1
If you mislynch one of us, that person flips town and your teammates will freely kill the other, thus robbing town of the advantage of having conftowns in LYLO. I am not gonna let you do that.

Like, town you should know that your strategy would cost town the edge of having a conftown in LYLO, and I doubt you'd be that dumb as town....
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:10 am

Post by OnTheMark »

Oh yay.

Mastina. Why can’t you target Nico with your ninja? Nico couldn’t explain why.

Pedit

Mathdino they are not vague.
Beeboy saying still masons is in no way “vague”

She said something that makes her town. Deal. She ain’t being lynched like ever.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:11 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3379, NicoRobin wrote:

I can do it to:

If you mislynch one of us, that person flips town and your teammates will freely kill the other, thus robbing town of the advantage of having conftowns in LYLO. I am not gonna let you do that.

Like, town you should know that your strategy would cost town the edge of having a conftown in LYLO, and I doubt you'd be that dumb as town....
We get three scum tomorrow if we mislynch a mason pair.

I am aokay lynching a mason if we get three scum out of it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3332, MariaR wrote:Gl kokichi sorry you gotta play in this sess pool
No you have to stay since I stayed
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:13 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3078, OnTheMark wrote:There is no resistance to this Lynch
A fine narrative!

Too bad it doesn't hold up to reality.

Nor does the "this game can't have four masons!" point when I handedly have dealt with that logic and you stubbornly refused to address my points. (Mostly because there's no way to address them and continue with your fabricated narrative.)
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 3380, OnTheMark wrote:She said something that makes her town. Deal. She ain’t being lynched like ever.
"i don't want her lynched" =/= "she ain't being lynched like ever"

try again

@nicorobin: stop with the "your partners" bullshit. what do you think you're adding to the game by telling someone they're scum over and over?

@mathblade: you don't get to pull the "are you reading my posts" bullshit on me when i've specifically said that i want fullclaims and flavourclaims from both of them

Edit: oh god i want to policy lynch mastina already
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:15 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 3381, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 3379, NicoRobin wrote:

I can do it to:

We get three scum tomorrow if we mislynch a mason pair.

I am aokay lynching a mason if we get three scum out of it.
Which leaves the final scum free to operate in LYLO.

And frankly, I am certain that your whole analysis is a load of bs.

Like, the title of our PT is literally 'Mason PT'......
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:17 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 3384, Mathdino wrote:
In post 3380, OnTheMark wrote:She said something that makes her town. Deal. She ain’t being lynched like ever.
"i don't want her lynched" =/= "she ain't being lynched like ever"

try again

@nicorobin: stop with the "your partners" bullshit. what do you think you're adding to the game by telling someone they're scum over and over?

@mathblade: you don't get to pull the "are you reading my posts" bullshit on me when i've specifically said that i want fullclaims and flavourclaims from both of them

Edit: oh god i want to policy lynch mastina already
I am trying to stop the town from believing everything they say without a shred of reasonable doubt, that's what I am trying to do.

Like, if he told you the skies are green, you'd still believe him without question.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Mathdino »

Does it look like I believe everything he says
You expect me to take all your posts at face value and all his posts as complete lies
Don't patronize me
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:19 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3102, MariaR wrote:I think nico is still gambling cause she's bad enough to do that
And I think you're scum because the scum need to cast shade on the masons because they cannot win if all four slots (especially if it's all four slots plus Momrangal plus strong townreads e.g. Momomen) are treated as town. And you are doing exactly that by stating "she's terrible enough to do that" when no, she fucking isn't.
In post 3112, NicoRobin wrote:And to top it off, I read her entire ISO and despite repeating over and over how mastina and I are scum masons together, not once did she cast a vote on either of us. If she genuinely believes we're scum masons, she should at least have the guts to cast a vote on us. But she hasn't. Know why? Cos if we flip town, casting a vote on either of us would be a death sentence for her.

Convinced yet?
This was actually part of my reasoning on Wisdom, too. The Wisdom/OnTheMark slot has a REMARKABLE continuity to it as I previously gave you last time I linked to their combined iso. And part of that was precisely this: Wisdom doubtcasted the masons in particular us, and yet in spite of him doing that, didn't vote us. OnTheMark continued doing the exact fucking same thing: doubtcasting the masons in particular us, and yet in spite of him doing that, didn't vote us. This continuity doesn't come from a slot which is town; it comes from a slot which is scum and knows what its predecessor was aiming for.

Town replacements don't know what their predecessor was doing and thus instantly contrast; scum replacements know what their predecessor was doing and thus can continue to push the same angle. I see it time and time again. Fuck, they don't even need daytalk to pull it off, either, though obviously daytalk makes it easier to pull off. (In particular, I can cite a game where I was scum in a newbie setting up a doctor fakeclaim, was force-replaced because of a lolnewbie contacting me, and my replacement claimed doctor knowing it was what I was going for, BUT I DIGRESS.)
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:21 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

sigh yall are really gonna make me qallpost
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:21 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 3387, Mathdino wrote:Does it look like I believe everything he says
You expect me to take all your posts at face value and all his posts as complete lies
Don't patronize me
Yes. The moment he says we cannot be masons, you instantly assume he is town and believe him without a second thought.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:23 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3119, NicoRobin wrote:@OTM And yes, I call you a she, because your main is apparently Mathblade, someone Titus says is her 'sister', and 'sisters' aren't male by default....
Also Nico, not a good idea to do this.

It gives OnTheMark an out as scum to give genuine AtE on actual genuine complaints. Mixing real life with the game, in a way which is not deplorable, which is not below the belt to do. Gives him the moral high ground, while still pushing a scum agenda. I'd know, I've both seen him do it before and been in identical positions where I as scum have done that exact thing. So don't give him free ammunition. Call him by his preferred pronouns please.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Mathdino »

Why don't you stop telling me what my thoughts are
And in return I don't policy lynch you to check mastina's alignment
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:28 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 3391, mastina wrote:
In post 3119, NicoRobin wrote:@OTM And yes, I call you a she, because your main is apparently Mathblade, someone Titus says is her 'sister', and 'sisters' aren't male by default....
Also Nico, not a good idea to do this.

It gives OnTheMark an out as scum to give genuine AtE on actual genuine complaints. Mixing real life with the game, in a way which is not deplorable, which is not below the belt to do. Gives him the moral high ground, while still pushing a scum agenda. I'd know, I've both seen him do it before and been in identical positions where I as scum have done that exact thing. So don't give him free ammunition. Call him by his preferred pronouns please.
And there goes your 'she won't let you do that if you talked' argument, OTM. She didn't correct me because she wasn't online. Now that she is, she has corrected me.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:31 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 3392, Mathdino wrote:Why don't you stop telling me what my thoughts are
And in return I don't policy lynch you to check mastina's alignment
Funny, cos your stance is clearly reflected in your posts. Ever since you came in, you've been constantly siding with him.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Mathdino »

then you're straight up bad at reading my motivations and reads? i literally fucking included him in my lynchpool last page

VOTE: NicoRobin

until you stop spamming the game with posts like this
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:33 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3142, Pine wrote:Also, Mastina hasn't been answering direct questions in other (nongame) threads, so it's possible she's just not current on this.
Quite correct. In addition to me ALWAYS being V/LA over the weekend. It was Mother's Day weekend to boot. And I've been dealing with depression so I've been giving my games the minimal amount of effort possible for the most part--posting just as often as necessary to avoid a prod or just after receiving a prod and not any more than that. (Good practice, too, considering that once my game Lynch The Wolves is running that'll be what I'll probably need to do even without the depression. :P) Add in that I have the fucking flu and am only now days later beginning to recover, and no shit I wasn't playing the game.

I was up to date in the mason PT, answering anything Yume gave me. Because I check PTs basically daily. Mostly, anyway. But NicoRobin never gave me content from a specific page to answer (as in, say, "what do you think about post 3142?"), never quoted anything, never asked me to come into the thread, though she did ask me to tell her so she could tell Mathblade why I can't target Nico. Which I answered, but I can give an in-thread personal answer once I get to wherever Mathblade asked that question in the first place since I think me directly stating it with the context of Mathblade's question will give the best answer.

WHAT I'M SAYING HERE. Is that I haven't really been up to date on the thread, no. I'm not precisely flying absolutely blind since Yume's comments give me some vague hints as to happenings in the game. But because she is rather vague and nonspecific, I might as well be. In fact pretty much the only thing I gleaned from the PT is that Mathblade asked that question at some point; that's about it.
In post 3125, Pine wrote:OTM wagon stalled. Shocker. Almost like there's a substantial minority who wants nothing to do with lynching one of their own.
Precisely why the "my wagon has no resistance!" point is absolute shit.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:35 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 3395, Mathdino wrote:then you're straight up bad at reading my motivations and reads? i literally fucking included him in my lynchpool last page

VOTE: NicoRobin

until you stop spamming the game with posts like this
Yet you immediately agreed with him that we cannot be masons period.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:40 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3154, beeboy wrote:Why is letting the scum mason cop figure out that me and lovebird ade the real masons is somehow a good solution to our issues in thread.
Well for a start. In a role madness game you want to force scum to use their roles in the most pro-town way and leash them to that most pro-town way and not give them an out to use it in a less pro-town way.

But then there's also the fact that Momrangal isn't a fucking scum mason cop; she's a town mason cop and I stand firmly by my read there for a combination of reasons between both my read on the slot (her) and my read on the role and my read on the setup (I actually think I MAY have a very good idea of what Cheetory was aiming for and if so it would be something Jingle would readily approve of as being something right up his alley--but it REQUIRES that Momrangal be town).
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:42 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 3264, Mathdino wrote:so mastina and nicorobin are obviously lying regardless of card right?
Here. He fed some bs about us not being masons, and you instantly believe him without question, as this post clearly shows.....

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”