In post 324, Eddie Cane wrote:just

feels

townie

smh
be more specific about what you actually liked about DV, ty

and talk about your hf read

also, challenge: name one scum read you have outside group 3 and why. go
this one
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

vote: group 2

What a waste of a day.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

fitz is the least townie person in group 1

dv hasn't posted much so I dont really have more to say

nsg still townie

I gave my reads
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

That's... not answering the question.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm an enigma
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

[quote="In post 505, Wisdom"][/quote]

interesting, ill read and let you know what i think
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 521, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 515, Wisdom wrote:If it was up to me I'd swap Pine with Realmen and lynch the fuck out of 3
I don't disapprove of this. Not my first choice though.

-

Kokichi, you need to understand gambitting would be shit here. Is there confirmed scum in group 2, and what is your role name and etc if yes? Because I don't think your role as claimed fits with the concept of the setup.
I'm not gambiting. Why are you so worried?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 530, Eddie Cane wrote:okay i'm bored of my "reaction test"

group 3 has scum because Muffin either rolled scum, therefore it has scum, or he rolled town and scum either did a 1 / 1 / 1 split or they put a couple with Muffin because nobody wants to lynch a legend on the first game back. the latter works depending on who in this game would ahve known muffin even by name aside myself, so if muffin could do a list that'd be swell and if people want to self-identify that's townpoints. fits with it being the old tryhard group. my first choice is not swapping because its possible ROJ is one of the scum there and switching is a liability. obviously, this is wifom city but i don't see a better place to push and this is by far the best grouping. i think wisdom's role probably makes him town, unfortunately.
Who here actually knows who Muffin is? Like in terms of legend status.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 540, Wisdom wrote:i dont care if you trust me, youre scum trying to prevent the lynch of you and your buddies anyway

@dram
I think it's safer to switch me and someone else. If we switch someone we scumread and they arent the scum, then we are screwed.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 583, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 540, Wisdom wrote:i dont care if you trust me, youre scum trying to prevent the lynch of you and your buddies anyway

@dram
I think it's safer to switch me and someone else. If we switch someone we scumread and they arent the scum, then we are screwed.
Agreed. I would like to take Cakez with me please
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think Riku is the scum, fwiw now. Pine's posts seem real.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 582, Kokichi Oma wrote:

group 3 has scum because Muffin either rolled scum, therefore it has scum, or he rolled town and scum either did a 1 / 1 / 1 split or they put a couple with Muffin because nobody wants to lynch a legend on the first game back. the latter works depending on who in this game would ahve known muffin even by name aside myself, so if muffin could do a list that'd be swell and if people want to self-identify that's townpoints. fits with it being the old tryhard group. my first choice is not swapping because its possible ROJ is one of the scum there and switching is a liability. obviously, this is wifom city but i don't see a better place to push and this is by far the best grouping. i think wisdom's role probably makes him town, unfortunately.
Who here actually knows who Muffin is? Like in terms of legend status.
There's nothing legendary about muffin.
He's a pastry <_<
I'm a hoot
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

explicitly. claim. your. role. and. all. relevant. information. kokichi
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I. Already. Did. Its. One. Shot. And. Detects. If. There. Is. Scum. In. A. Group.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ok. you played that off as a joke though so i wanted explicit confirmation. that changes things a bit then since i thought you were claiming an actual guilty
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If I knew who was scum I would have just outed that
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I knew who Muffin was. He's part of why I joined.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 588, Kokichi Oma wrote:I. Already. Did. Its. One. Shot. And. Detects. If. There. Is. Scum. In. A. Group.
that seems game-endingly powerful if it hit a group with all town.

if i had to guess (and assuming kokichi is telling the truth, which i believe), i'd say scum were probably in some way informed of what roles would be in the game.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
riku
riku
Goon
riku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by riku »

In post 585, Kokichi Oma wrote:I think Riku is the scum, fwiw now. Pine's posts seem real.
I'm not and it's getting old. Just lynch the group and let's fine out who it actually is.
Don't rely on META reads. Just don't do it.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 480, Wisdom wrote:or hes lying and hes town which is the most likely

dont be so binary
I considered that but I was getting a quick phone post in and was being too succinct.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 592, northsidegal wrote:
In post 588, Kokichi Oma wrote:I. Already. Did. Its. One. Shot. And. Detects. If. There. Is. Scum. In. A. Group.
that seems game-endingly powerful if it hit a group with all town.

if i had to guess (and assuming kokichi is telling the truth, which i believe), i'd say scum were probably in some way informed of what roles would be in the game.
I agree
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 591, SirCakez wrote:I knew who Muffin was. He's part of why I joined.
Is that why you put him in your group?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I couldn't understand what you were getting at with this post because my eyes kept glazing over. Two things I took from it were you think zMuff is a legend. :lol: And you want to know who knows him? I think this is my 4th game with him. iirc we usually end up suspecting each other. I could be wrong...but that seems familiar.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 532, SirCakez wrote:dram why does koki suicide like this as scum? presumably they didn't know about Wis' swap thing.
What does the Wisdom claim have to do with the Koki claim?

northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i think i'm in favor of swapping realmen with one of Pine or riku and then lynching group three. not sure if riku is just lynchbait or not yet, still confident in my ability to sort fitz given more posts and other people can probably sort deasvail better than i can, so that move gets rid of most of my suspect / unsorted slots and should be pretty revealing in terms of whether we're on track or completely off on my townreads.

Spoiler:
DeasVail
BuJaber
dramonic
Eddie Cane
Kokichi Oma
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
havingfitzPineSirCakez
northsidegal
rikuzMuffinMan
Wisdom

Group 1