Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Did you read me and wisdom's claims or no
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Yes
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 665, Kokichi Oma wrote:Then if I'm scum just lynch me. This is getting stupid. We have confirmed scum in group 2. I had no way of knowing what wisdoms power was, dram. So why would I be scum trying to lynch myself? You make no sense
I gave three different reasons, none of which have anything to do with Wisdom's role.
In post 668, BuJaber wrote:
In post 497, SirCakez wrote:On another topic since 2 is dying today - can we talk about REALMEN? I just looked at their ISO and it's entirely shitposting, mechanics talk and unexplained reads. There's no real gamesolving. IDK how I had them at null.
About time

Wisdom: you definitely swap koki out. Koki is either 100% telling the truth or is scum. The flip would tell us the answer. Also everyone has suspects from group 3. I for one am not townreading any of them except possibly cake. Swap koki with realmen. Or swap koki with dramon. Or maybe even muffin because I'm not seeing what makes him so town either except for the fact that he's agreeing with dramon which is suicide for scum. Because dramon's strategies are horrible imo.

And for those doubting koki -
Why did he vote for group 2 long before claiming?
How would he know about wisdom's role?

I like the idea of locktowning koki tomorrow, and we have a good chance of hitting 2 scum if we swap him with someone in group 3.

Alternatively we can maybe swap DV or eddie with koki since there's some disagreement on who scum is in group 3. Like it's such a polarizing group.
You really hate lynching confirmed scum don't you.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

why is eddie so high? why am i so low?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Swap dramon with wisdom & koki in your list and we'd be pretty close in terms of reads. But you currently have dramon way too high and wisdom/koki way too low imo.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by BuJaber »

@Dramon:

Confirmed scum is in group 2 as per koki's suggestion.

I see no reason to doubt him.

BUT even if he's lying there's still a good chance to hit scum in pine/riku. AND if not he'd be confirmed scum. I'm not worried about lylo as much as you seem to me. The day 2 partitions are going to tell you a LOT depending on where they put koki.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 681, BuJaber wrote:I see no reason to doubt him.
That wine sounds delicious.

But you should believe me because I'm actually a setup cop and I know that Kokichi is scum.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 679, zMuffinMan wrote:why is eddie so high? why am i so low?
Regarding Eddie:

The timing of was pretty town. Town players with a role are likely to think that there's not much harm in softclaiming. However, this was at a time when there was talk about the setup being mountainous. Scum are probably not going to know too much about what kind of roles town will, so I think it's unlikely that scum would do something as conspicuous as softing a PR and risking negative attention /at at time/ when people are talking about the setup possibly being mountainous. Especially given the usual negative reaction to softclaiming.

If this happened now, it wouldn't be alignment-relevant, because lots of roles are coming to the surface. But I felt the timing of it back then was pretty town.

Posts like seem genuine based on the kind of role that he probably has. Would also be weird coming from scum who is arguing that town need PRs because it does remove mislynch targets and helps town townhunt.

You are so low because there's nothing about your play here that really indicates town to me. I think your claimed role could fit with either scum or town. Admittedly, there's nothing about you that's particularly scummy imo though. But a lot of my reads are based on ~feeling~
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i believe dram and see no reason to assume he's lying
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Also I would go for lynching group 2, but am not ready to do it yet.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by DeasVail »

*what kind of roles town will have
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

im heading home now so ill wait til i get to my computer before looking at that. talk about your hf read in the mean tine
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 683, DeasVail wrote:I think your claimed role could fit with either scum or town.
muffin claimed something? <_<
I'm a hoot
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

a variant of wisdom's role
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Group 3 wagon was starting to overtake group 2 and THEN koki claimed. That means he wasn't worried about group 2 getting lynched.
If he is scum pulling a gambit it's to protect someone from group 3. And honestly why would he do it just to protect 1 person? He'd have to be protecting 2 scum in group 3.
Or it's for WIFOM reasons and one of his partners is in group 2.

In both of these cases we swap him out with someone in group 3 and we have a very good chance of hitting scum.

But really he's just telling the truth so your point is void.

Besides you have plenty of other suspects in group 2 so I don't know why you're advocating against it.

Pedit - ah lol a 3rd claim.

Okay let's swap cake with koki and lynch group 3. How is THAT for guaranteeing a scum lynch for the maximum potential price of 3 townies.

Pedit pedit - wait what 4 claims? Muffin what's yours?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

Group 3 had not grown in 150 posts when he claimed, I don't know why you call that overtaking. Actually Group 2 had grown since.
Group 1 was the same size as well.

You're just... wrong through and through.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 690, BuJaber wrote:In both of these cases we swap him out with someone in group 3 and we have a very good chance of hitting scum.
OR we don't swap and have a 100% chance of hitting scum.

This is incredibly basic.
I'm a hoot
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Pine »

So we're all agreed, we're lynching me

In the group we know contains scum

Swapping out confirmed Town for another scumspect like Cakez or Dram
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 300, implosion wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.4
DeasVailBuJaberdramonic
Eddie CaneKokichi OmaREALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
havingfitzPineSirCakez
northsidegalrikuzMuffinMan
Wisdom

Group 1
(3): SirCakez, dramonic, zMuffinMan
Group 2
(5): riku, BuJaber, Wisdom, Kokichi Oma, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Group 3
(3): Eddie Cane, havingfitz, Pine
Not voting: 2 (DeasVail, northsidegal)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
Deadline is in (expired on 2018-05-20 23:00:00).
dramonic wrote:@Mod: confirm/deny that this is mountainous?
Cannot confirm or deny.
Did everyone just miss this vote count which put group 2 at L-2?

And RMOJ who's been advocating for self-voting out us there then quickly unvoted shortly after this vote count.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 690, BuJaber wrote:Muffin what's yours?
mine's a variant of wisdom's role, except he can swap two other people, i can only swap myself and someone. the action is public (requires me typing something in thread) and resets the votecount. i'm guessing wisdom's is the same

it's why i suggested a mass-claim might be useful to co-ordinate actions and get a more optimal lynch group. though i've since changed my mind after thinking it over
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 693, Pine wrote:Swapping out confirmed Town for another scumspect like Cakez or Dram
NO GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

How
Fucking
Dense
Are
You
People

>:(
I'm a hoot
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 692, dramonic wrote:
In post 690, BuJaber wrote:In both of these cases we swap him out with someone in group 3 and we have a very good chance of hitting scum.
OR we don't swap and have a 100% chance of hitting scum.

This is incredibly basic.
Except in your scenario we are guranteed only 1 scum.
At least with mine 1 scum is pretty guaranteed and a good chance of finding 2 scum.

Muffin do you townread and believe wisdom?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 697, BuJaber wrote:At least with mine 1 scum is pretty guaranteed and a good chance of finding 2 scum.
That is inaccurate on many different level.

My scenario guarantees 1+
Your scenario gives anywhere from 0 to 2.
I'm a hoot
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I won't argue with you anymore.. I have the best solution.

Muffin swaps himself with wisdom.
Wisdom swaps dramon with muffin.

Guaranteed 1-3 scum. And muffin and wisdom would be 2 confirmed and living townies.

Unless one of you actually thinks a swapping role can be scum. Because that seems bastardy to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”