OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:17 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3624, MariaR wrote:in no world is a mason cop going to town with only 1 pair of masons reeee
In no world scum never have scum chat. Except it happens.

In no world is town given neg utility shit. Except it happens.

Momrangel if scum is forced to confirm Mastina/Nico town. I have 0 desire to lynch them right now.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 3619, MariaR wrote:Can you read my iso and try to give reason for scum me instead of policy so the gamestate isn't ruined it's the main reason I avoid you. If we can get that out of the way it's fine
Wasn't able to find reasons the last time you were scum either. Or at least any reasons I had, you immediately shot down. Getting into that just isn't useful. PoE is the best tool I have right now, personally.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:27 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3625, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 3624, MariaR wrote:in no world is a mason cop going to town with only 1 pair of masons reeee
In no world scum never have scum chat. Except it happens.

In no world is town given neg utility shit. Except it happens.

Momrangel if scum is forced to confirm Mastina/Nico town. I have 0 desire to lynch them right now.
Fair I think bee and love don't auto = scum
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:29 am

Post by MariaR »

if we assume nico and mastina are masons
Atm I'll say LLD Pine Mon
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:32 am

Post by MariaR »

outside chance of lovebird
everyone else I tr to some degree
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:34 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3626, Mathdino wrote:
In post 3619, MariaR wrote:Can you read my iso and try to give reason for scum me instead of policy so the gamestate isn't ruined it's the main reason I avoid you. If we can get that out of the way it's fine
Wasn't able to find reasons the last time you were scum either. Or at least any reasons I had, you immediately shot down. Getting into that just isn't useful. PoE is the best tool I have right now, personally.
Then your PoE should have lovebird since you scumread them before.

Not scumreading them after they rescinded feels like you were trying to snipe a scumread on them when you could go back for brownie points later. Now the wagon is taking off you’re trying to figure out who you can mislynch.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Mathdino »

LLD/Mom is consistent. Doubt Pine goes out of his way to assist in a PoE that fucks over both his scumbuddies basically tomorrow or the day after. Defence of LLD is consistent with Pine-scum I guess.

LLD/Mom/Maria more likely lol

Edit: Ok dude. Continue scumreading everyone who disagrees with you.
Lovebird is only scum if beeboy is also scum.
So a situation in which scum-me is defending Lovebird basically means you're calling a scumteam of Lovebird/beeboy/Mathdino.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:38 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3631, Mathdino wrote:Lovebird is only scum if beeboy is also scum.
Strong disagree
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Mathdino »

so you're saying you also don't trust beeboy's elli-tell on lovebird?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Pine »

CASE ON MARIA:

+For starters, has done practically nothing to gamesolve.
+Has focused on discrediting reads against you rather than scumhunting.
+Alisae spotted connections and possible support between Kokichi and Maria, to the point where e thought they were Masons until confronted. Not a good person to be connected to.
+Lots and lots and lots of nearly-contentless posting. Enough to remain present and current, but just fades back into unhelpfulness when not being paid attention to.
+Consistent undermining of Masons. All of them. Suspecting one pair and not the other is fine, but Maria pushed all of them and the Mason cop who would help sort it.
+Consistent buddying of Alisae with some dismissal of me; clearly working an angle there.
+Immediate buddying to OTM (2737), immediate dismissal of me when Ali repped out (2739-2743).
+Just absolute
constant
hard-defending of Kokichi, with zero reason given. Seriously, I can't find a one.
+I had to get to post 3048 before I found anything AT ALL from Maria resembling a case, reasoning, or an effort to genuinely push someone. Even then, it's one of the Masons. And it ended up being one of the confirmed ones. And also a piss-poor weak push anyway.
+The largest burst of activity or effort in the entire game from Maria came from Mathdino's replace-in. Immediate efforts to discredit and drag conversation negative and off-topic.
+Practically her only stated reasons for anything here are setup spec, and frankly one-dimensional setup spec.

We're only a couple of days away from an already-extended deadline.

Barring Kokichi, I feel Maria is the best lynch.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Pine »

In post 3634, Pine wrote:CASE ON MARIA:

+Alisae spotted connections and possible support between Kokichi and Maria, to the point where e thought they were Masons until confronted. Not a good person to be connected to.
+Lots and lots and lots of nearly-contentless posting. Enough to remain present and current, but just fades back into unhelpfulness when not being paid attention to.
+Consistent undermining of Masons. All of them. Suspecting one pair and not the other is fine, but Maria pushed all of them and the Mason cop who would help sort it.
+Consistent buddying of Alisae with some dismissal of me; clearly working an angle there.
+Immediate buddying to OTM (2737), immediate dismissal of me when Ali repped out (2739-2743).
+Just absolute
constant
hard-defending of Kokichi, with zero reason given. Seriously, I can't find a one.
+I had to get to post 3048 before I found anything AT ALL from Maria resembling a case, reasoning, or an effort to genuinely push someone. Even then, it's one of the Masons. And it ended up being one of the confirmed ones. And also a piss-poor weak push anyway.
+The largest burst of activity or effort in the entire game from Maria came from Mathdino's replace-in. Immediate efforts to discredit and drag conversation negative and off-topic.
+Practically her only stated reasons for anything here are setup spec, and frankly one-dimensional setup spec.

To pre-empt questions or AtE defenses, this has nothing to do with Ali's reads except where stated. I went through Maria's ISO line by line over the last hour. I feel it is a solid case independent of Ali's hydra comments on Discord regarding soulreading Claire as scum.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:43 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3631, Mathdino wrote:LLD/Mom is consistent. Doubt Pine goes out of his way to assist in a PoE that fucks over both his scumbuddies basically tomorrow or the day after. Defence of LLD is consistent with Pine-scum I guess.

LLD/Mom/Maria more likely lol

Edit: Ok dude. Continue scumreading everyone who disagrees with you.
Lovebird is only scum if beeboy is also scum.
So a situation in which scum-me is defending Lovebird basically means you're calling a scumteam of Lovebird/beeboy/Mathdino.
That or you’re a scum beard yeah.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 3632, MariaR wrote:
In post 3631, Mathdino wrote:Lovebird is only scum if beeboy is also scum.
Strong disagree
yeah this is actually a beautiful opportunity to policy maria for the same reason i was originally policying OTM

VOTE: MariaR

gotta protect lovebird amirite
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:45 am

Post by OnTheMark »

Or you know beeboy can’t read lovebird.

He really should have just rescinded.

But you lovebird Beeboy/Nahdia makes a fuck ton of sense. That and/or Pine
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Mathdino »

remind me why you're so certain that beeboy can't read lovebird

to the point that you outright think a town-beeboy's 100% confident read is actually worse than random
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:49 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3639, Mathdino wrote:remind me why you're so certain that beeboy can't read lovebird

to the point that you outright think a town-beeboy's 100% confident read is actually worse than random
Because lovebird hasn’t posted any content to be read. Therefore no read can be formed. So Beeboy has no read and claims masons to protect scum buddy.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Mathdino »

listen to yourself right now

you sound like people who think not_mafia is unreadable

or worse, people who think creature is unreadable
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:55 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3635, Pine wrote:
In post 3634, Pine wrote:CASE ON MARIA:

How have I not game solved when I have my lynch pool all figured out. What is game solving to you pine? Perhaps we solve in different manners but I feel like I've solved my own way

Reads against who? I've actively changed my pool around and scumhunted this is just false

I defended Kokichi because I don't think he ate'd like that as scum I never once said we were masons.

Okay fair point but how is this scummy you've seen me filler post in other games where we town I'm a reactive poster I like people posting towards me otherwise I fade until I see something I want to comment on

Correct if we have masons the play here is bad you should never fully out a mason pair I don't believe any of them. I think the play here is bad and the Mason cop is more then likely a scum role you don't leave people alive for claim you vote based on scumreads and I sr mon idc about the claim

I don't think I even buddied alisae at all I was pushing your slot for almost the full early game but I am friends with Ali so yes I'm gonna be more willing to listen to Ali then you because Ali can read me well where you have ml'd me in the few games we played together

You didn't try to engage with me and of course I'm buddying OTM Wisdoms replace out was towny as fuck and has been obv town

+Just absolute
constant
He doesn't play this way as scum the self vote the way he's acting he outright doesn't I'd bet the game on it.

If you want a case on someone ask. I'm not one to randomly case someone I can state reads but I like getting prompted to do something or do live interaction

You can stop with that because I would never use a out of game issue to push an agenda in the game and I ask you don't try to act like I would that's just disrespectful and a low blow

fair

To pre-empt questions or AtE defenses, this has nothing to do with Ali's reads except where stated. I went through Maria's ISO line by line over the last hour. I feel it is a solid case independent of Ali's hydra comments on Discord regarding soulreading Claire as scum.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:57 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 3545, Lovebird wrote:Idk why anyone thinks I tell beeboy to with me claim mason as scum there, makes totally no sense. Wasn't scumread anyways
Nobody thinks you did. Scum cftww?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:57 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm a reactive player always have been I like trading questions back and forth poking and proding catching up is something that bores me but I can do because I like real time theory talk. I think everyone should be reading me and kokichi as town or scum partners cause we're hard townreading each other. We both just got out of a scum game where we bussed/had much worse interactions if you wanna look at that
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:58 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 3548, Lovebird wrote:Urghhh beeboy claims masons with me and then replaces out
You had about 80 pages to call him out including multiple prompts from me. Goodtry
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:58 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3641, Mathdino wrote:listen to yourself right now

you sound like people who think not_mafia is unreadable

or worse, people who think creature is unreadable
Creature if he posts is town. If not he is scum.

And yes unless someone posts there is nothing to read and therefore cannot be “read”.

As in that case what do you read? The clouds?

Excuse me while I do a rain dance to get a read on someone /sarcasm
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:58 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 3555, Lovebird wrote:I think beeboy really does have a secret tell on me so it made sense
No, he doesn't.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:59 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3643, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 3545, Lovebird wrote:Idk why anyone thinks I tell beeboy to with me claim mason as scum there, makes totally no sense. Wasn't scumread anyways
Nobody thinks you did. Scum cftww?
Come push lovebird with me.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:59 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 3575, Lovebird wrote:
In post 3572, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 3570, Lovebird wrote:What do you think scenario is, that I'm scum with beeboy? Doesn't make sense
Yes and it does.
Why does Nadia retract claim if we're scum

Why does bee claim in first place if we're scum?
Stop asking shit wifom qs

stop asking shit wifom qs

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”