She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3437, OnTheMark wrote:VOTE: Nahdia
This and lovebird can now die.
Yeah except no, they're still both town. They were both town before the mason claim they are still both town after it.
In post 3437, OnTheMark wrote:I was countering Mastina because I am compulsive town wall. In other words I do what Mastina was claiming to do to a person. It’s how I could ensure momorangel’s check wouldn’t be interferes with. My claim is still counter to Mastina’s but I think my role was intentionally designed to get me to counter claim Mastina.
This is closer to a claim but is still not a fucking claim. To reiterate,
In post 3408, mastina wrote:
In post 3195, MOMOMEN wrote:
4) My role while neg utilty seems to directly counter what Mastina is doing.
Your neg utility role counters her neg utility role... you would have had a MUCH better time trying to ship those roles as town synergy. Lol.
Also as a continued point. Mathblade--and Wisdom before him--have continued to refuse to claim the role. They've both said "We've claimed it! We're a negative utility role, which counters/is similar to mastina's, and using it we can help do somethingoranother".

That's not a fucking claim.

That's a description.

A (partially redacted) fullclaim of my role?
Formatting of what a Fullclaim isSudowoodo, Town Enabled (redacted because this part has not been fullclaimed) Mason.
Description of my redacted abilities.
One of my redacted abilities is how I have the ability,
Formatting of Sub-abilityDay One - Twin Trap Mafia (the flavorname of the ability)
1-x Compulsive Track/Watch-Immune D1 Distributor (the name of the ability)
I am required to hand out a track/watch-immunity to a player by the end of D1; if I don't select a target, it'll be randomized for me. I can't target NicoRobin.
In addition to those abilities, I am a mason with NicoRobin.
NicoRobin enables all of my abilities.
We have a private topic, named "Mini 2006: MASON PT".

The formatting doesn't have to be exactly like that.
But that's what I'd expect.

Now here's me attempting to use the same formatting, off of what OnTheMark/Wisdom have provided previously.
Their "Claim"mastina, ???
Compulsive Wallposter
?? (not explicit)
????????????
I have a negative utility. It can ensure protections succeed. It is similar/a counter to mastina's negative utility. ???It is similar to an ascetic???
(Maybe a few other scattered details here and there.)
???????????

Do you notice a difference?

I sure as hell do.
This is still a vague claim. The negative utility is not given explicit names, or explicit descriptions. The claim is just filled with gaps, and all of the information I'm presenting here is only here because I gathered it from a handful of different locations; it isn't nice and neat in one spot.

To quoteth the legendary DrippingGoofball (well paraphrase anyway): Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds; fabricating a good fakeclaim takes a lifetime.
What I specifically mean is that if Mathblade and Wisdom before him were town, it would take seconds to do a head-to-toe paraphrase of his role PM start to finish, getting reasonably close to the exact formatting just with some minor word substitutions here and there for it to be paraphrasing rather than direct quoting.

Instead, the information is all over the place, never put in one spot. Never done all at once. It is a claim that is being deliberately spread out as long as possible, as scattered as possible. As if there is a reason to not have all the details put in one spot at one time.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3438, Mathdino wrote:Edit: I THOUGHT YOU FUCKING SAID BEEBOY WAS TOWN LURKING
Yes and the reversal when there's an opportunity looks to you like which alignment?
In post 3441, Pine wrote:I think that leaves Maria and Kokichi, both of whom Alisae suspected iirc, though that's a cursory glance through playerlist.
You know Wisdomslot(OnTheMark)/MariaR/Kokichi Oma has been my lynchlist since page twenty, right?

Not one-hundred-twenty. (WE SHOULDN'T EVEN FUCKING HAVE THAT MANY PAGES IN DAY FUCKING ONE OF A MINI DAMMIT.) As in, recently, on 120.

Page TWENTY.
2-0.

Those three have been my preferred lynches and I would happily lynch the fuck out of any of them. I've been on OnTheMark because that's the wagon which is the largest; before that I was on MariaR because that wagon was the largest but I would all too happily and readily join you on any of the three if you get a wagon going which equals/exceeds that of another.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

Mastina please catch up before you say I haven’t claimed for the millionth time I have. But here it is again I am a compulsive ascetic maker.

I already said why I staggered it so scum didn’t figure it out and kill momorangel.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

And it wasn’t ensure protections succeed

It was ensure the Results were accurate.

If you’re gonna do a summary at least get THAT right.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3672, OnTheMark wrote:Do you like wood as Kokichi? Maybe 2x2 or 4x4? Like for building houses?
Yes?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3458, MOMOMEN wrote:Someone convince me why someone in here is town please and help break teh PoE.
You were one of the first (second person, actually) to have it pegged as Wisdom/MariaR/Kokichi Oma and that was and is the best bet for a D1 solve. (Yes, I know. I said it's not likely that's actually the scumteam and I stand by that sentiment. But I ALSO stand by the sentiment that that's the
best possible GUESS
for a scumteam on D1, in that no scumteam guess will give us better odds of lynching scum than it. In short, the two aren't mutually exclusive.)

Momrangal is still town even with only two masons because my setup spec while not quite as solid still holds firmly true. Beyond the setup spec which I know to be on the right area, there is also how I don't buy Mason Cop as actually being a scum role, nor do I think Momrangal as scum claims their real role is a Mason Cop. If she were scum, she'd have a fakeclaim because no mod is going to give scum the role of Mason Cop and expect it to hold up as a viable safeclaim.

Disregarding that, because I know you won't value those metrics. Momrangal is still more likely town than not on merits of play. This is something I find harder to explain and is one of the reasons why for her I am defaulting to the above because the above I can explain easily while this one I can't explain so easily but it still is a read that is notably strong...especially when you combine it with the above. These three metrics augment one another, building off of each other to paint a vivid picture of a town player. Any individual one in of itself standing alone may or may not be enough to call her town, but pieced together in one place, they do.

Lovebird is still a townread because I maintain that their play is town especially if they are the alt of that player. Admittedly, this weakens the less and less Lovebird does, but Lovebird's contributions all seem to be genuine when Lovebird gives them.

Lady Lambdadelta is mostly a combination of a gut read, situational read, slight burden of proficiency read, and all-around general feeling of how she is playing. If Lady Lambdadelta is scum this game, this is a weak performance from her. She's avoiding attention, yes, which is one of scum's high priorities, but on all other metrics she's coming up short--she's not influential in this gamestate even remotely. She's not at risk of being lynched but is in prime position to be targeted by PRs that can fuck her over if she's scum. She is not earning herself any long-term town credit with her play today. Quite the opposite, her play right now is only short-term town.

In other words, there's no visible endgame. There's no visible agenda. If she were scum, then frankly it feels like she's setting herself up for failure and I don't see that as the case. This isn't exactly a lock-solid strong read, if for no other reason than because my ability to read LLD is provably shit, but therein enters the situational buffs to the read combined with gut. Especially around the earlygame, there were just a lot of interactions which very strongly indicated that LLD was not likely scum...and critically?

LLD was shown to be very doubtfully scum with many of the players who are also in the scumpool. (In particular, an incredibly unlikely team was LLD-Wisdom, among others.) Now said players in the scumpool could of course be partially, mostly, or even all town (unlikely as that is), but the point still works as a loose indicator as town. When you put it all together, I'm somewhat comfortable calling her town for quite a while.

And, yes, LLD. I know you hate that I put you in the "loosely town but reevaluate in mid-to-lategame" pile every game. Which is precisely what I am describing you as being. But this game, you are playing in a way that is absolutely an appropriate metric to use: I am anticipating that in said mid-to-lategame, there will be enough to either sort you as hard-town or sort you as scum, but as you are playing in this very moment no such strong evidence exists.

Can you honestly disagree with that and say that there is strong evidence this is your towngame? Because you constantly are saying that your scumrange is quite wide and you have also I believe self-confessed that your play this game is notably weak and when you combine the two, that leads to the conclusion that there isn't a way to have the hard townread. Still, apologies all the same for once more putting you there. If you're not happy with it, then change this game from being a weak game to a strong game or something like that.

BUT I DIGRESS.

For Pine, you have a combination of Alisae's contributions being ridiculously town, Alisae's contributions being on point, Alisae's attitude being something which is MORE LIKELY to come from em as town (Alisae may be toxic as scum, too, but the TYPE and STRENGTH behind the toxicity is different in that Alisae's scum toxicity is, comparatively speaking, tame), Pine being firmly out of his scum meta which is something that contrary to popular opinion I actually DO know a lot about, Pine's contributions being ridiculously town, him raising multiple good points separately from Alisae, him referring to Alisae but not using Alisae as a crutch, and on top of that having a role synergy with Cheeky (now MathDino) which while not guaranteed to be town is still disproportionately likely to be town.

Do any of these make him definitively locktown? No, not really. I wouldn't call him 100% town. I would call him a solid 85-90% town though, which is basically townbloc level of town--maybe just a little short of it due to a few concerns here and there, but CERTAINLY not a D1 lynch, and PROBABLY not a D2 lynch. Or a lynch any day for that matter but he at the very least gets a two-day pass.

Like I said.

If we attempt to get greedy and lock down the actual scumteam on D1, I doubt we'll be successful and we'll probably lynch town with no better idea of who to lynch. I do think that my process for my townreads is wrong somewhere because as much evidence as there is for Wisdomslot(OnTheMark)/MariaR/Kokichi Oma to be scum and even for them to be scum with one another, that they aren't
actually
the scumteam and thus one townread must be wrong at minimum.

BUT.

I have a process by which I operate.
"Expect to be wrong. But assume you are right." Because you can't make progress by assuming you're wrong.

By which.
I mean.
We won't hit scum if we assume (even correctly) that it's not those three.

Because those three are the best possible D1 guess for a scumteam.
God I need to find a better way to word this.

Tl;dr version I guess:
Everyone except Wisdomslot(OnTheMark), MariaR, and Kokichi Oma has very good reasons to be town.
Wisdomslot(OnTheMark), MariaR, and Kokichi Oma have very good reasons to be scum.
Wisdomslot(OnTheMark), MariaR, and Kokichi Oma have interactions which very strongly support them as the scumteam.

In spite of this, there is evidence which would throw that team into doubt...
...But in spite of the evidence throwing it into doubt. If we throw the team out the window, we are going to lynch town; if we lynch assuming that team, we might lynch scum and even if we don't we're going to have a much better idea who scum are.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

VOTECOUNT 1.32
Not_Mafia [2]
- Lady LambdaDelta, Momrangal
OnTheMark [3]
- NicoRobin, mastina, MOMOMEN
Momrangal [4]
- Nahdia, Lovebird, Kokichi Oma, MariaR
mastina [1]
- Not_Mafia
Lovebird [1]
- OnTheMark
MariaR [2]
- Pine, MathDino
With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
You have (expired on 2018-05-19 18:00:00) to do so.
Last edited by Cheetory6 on Wed May 16, 2018 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3680, mastina wrote:Tl;dr version I guess:
Everyone except Wisdomslot(OnTheMark), MariaR, and Kokichi Oma has very good reasons to be town.
Wisdomslot(OnTheMark), MariaR, and Kokichi Oma have very good reasons to be scum.
Wisdomslot(OnTheMark), MariaR, and Kokichi Oma have interactions which very strongly support them as the scumteam.

In spite of this, there is evidence which would throw that team into doubt...
...But in spite of the evidence throwing it into doubt. If we throw the team out the window, we are going to lynch town; if we lynch assuming that team, we might lynch scum and even if we don't we're going to have a much better idea who scum are.
This is the important part.
Wisdomslot(OnTheMark), MariaR, and Kokichi Oma are all in high probability scum.
It doesn't matter if there's scum outside of them. Lynching outside of them is disproportionately likely to be lynching town; lynching in them is disproportionately likely to hit scum.
Even if we miss and hit town, if we lynched within them we have a MUCH better idea of where to go.

The same cannot be said for a lynch outside of them.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3461, Mathdino wrote:i disagree with your setup spec that makes momrangal scum
Alright so I know that this will be obsolete thanks in part to the second claim retraction, BUT. I still think my process holds true and was wondering if I could crowdsource it by you to check the math and back me up on why Momrangal would be town here:
In post 3414, mastina wrote:Onto the next part. Four conftown in the game does NOT, in of itself, grant victory. Scum get three nightkills before the earliest lylo, assuming no extra kills happen or no kills are stopped. (Both of which are possible, but LET'S ASSUME one lynch happens per day and one lynch happens at night.)

That means if a mason dies each night with a mislynch each day, you go into 7p lylo with one conftown and six possible scum--fair odds for the scum.

One scum dead?

Then you get to 5p lylo with the fourth mason nightkilled and thus zero conftown--everyone alive possible scum; I'd say that's fair odds for the scum!

Yet alone 3p lylo; that's at minimum two extra nightkills to spare. The scum by this point have had six nightkills to kill four masons, giving them the chance to leave masons alive twice to hunt roles which are more important than masons to kill, and STILL come out with zero conftown in the resulting lylo.

And FURTHERMORE.

Four conftown in a mini?

That's about statistically normal.

You make it out to be some freak of nature. Something which Jingle couldn't possibly pass--on the contrary, Jingle's one of the few reviewers smart enough to know the math behind that and why four conftown is
precisely
the right number to have in a mini in that four conftown is about the amount you get in more typical minis. Say you have a mini with a cop, a doctor, a throwaway third role, and a scum roleblocker. The expected value for a setup like that would be somewhere in the range of 3-4 conftown on average. The setup I propose might not be the best example and I can pull up past mini normals to give better ones, but the point I am making holds regardless.
In post 3415, mastina wrote:By which Momrangal is all-but-conftown by virtue of being a Mason Cop, AND, why her being a mason cop is proof that there's four masons not two in the game.

The two mutually build off of one another here.

From the omnipotent point of the mod. Momrangal's role as a Mason Cop perfectly fits into the setup as a town role which has the perfect synergy with the four town masons...
...Yet this is from the omnipotent viewpoint. The perspective of the person who knows everything. When you know everything about the setup, Momrangal's role helps to hold it together, to glue it into one coherent piece which is sensible and practical and beautiful. It gives an aesthetical value which is just gorgeous setup design...but only with the benefit of either hindsight or perfect knowledge.

Given IMPERFECT KNOWLEDGE. Given the KNOWLEDGE OF PLAYERS IN THE GAME. The role of a Mason Cop feels like a scum role--it informs the scum that there are masons in the game, and serves as a bit of a nerfed rolecop in that it searches for masons, allowing them to more readily locate and kill the masons. This is what most players will assume when they see a claim of mason cop. And thus, most players will assume it is a scum role.

And that's part of what balances the role and makes it not overwhelmingly gamebreaking for the town--Momrangal is never cleared by role; Momrangal is only cleared by setup speculation if you get the setup speculation dead on the money. In all other cases, Momrangal is likely to not only be seen as suspicious as role but have amateur setup speccers who are incompetent at setup speccing assume that her role can only make sense as scum.

In short, Momrangal gives the town glue, which holds everything together and makes everything make sense...but the only way to know this is to be the moderator or reviewer or in postgame. And without being one of those, from the viewpoint of a player, she not only isn't cleared but looks suspicious. Making her an easy mislynch, and therefore weakening the strength of her role and impact on the game.

I could write a fucking essay here on why I feel the way I do about all of Momrangal/beeboy/Lovebird being town in spite of me knowing I am a mason with NicoRobin because there is a certain beauty to it which I recognize as something Jingle would approve of with flying colors--an elegance to it which is immediately obvious in postgame but which isn't readily apparent during the game.

And the only reason that I see it is because I have extensive experience working with this exact mechanic and have seen Jingle react almost this exact way--the way I am doing things here is basically what Jingle did in Iambic Tetrameter. He realized that his role of PT Enabler fit with the town Neighborizer, the PT cop, and the Masons and in spite of the conflict between those roles, he recognized that they were all beautiful in the same sense I am describing here: roles which from the PLAYER PERSPECTIVE conflicted, but from the PERFECT VIEW OF THE MODERATOR had synergy with the balance in the game coming from a merger, midway point, of the two, more or less.
In post 3409, mastina wrote:As town, the most memetic thing about me is the mason gambit. I would not say that's the most notable aspect of my townplay, but it is the most READILY KNOWN facet of my townplay. I am known for mason gambits. Momrangal, who is flavored as mastina, is a Mason Cop. This makes sense.

As scum, the most memetic thing about my scumplay is my perception of being a strong scum player and having a strong ability to fuck with the town. Regardless of your opinion on the accuracy of that, this is more or less a fair assessment of it, yes? What kind of ability would you wager that this scumastina would be given? I would bet it'd be something that'd fuck with the town--something anti-town...and yet. If Cheet did his research. It would be something anti-town, pro-scum, but still be claimable because scumastina doesn't lie and thus a role crafted on her scumplay would be such that scum would be able to claim it if they so chose.

Wisdom, now OnTheMark, has an ability which is negative utility, anti-town, and yet which they have been vague about, hesitant to fullclaim.

I think you can see where I'm going with this, yes?

Wisdom (now OnTheMark) has scum flavor for scumastina; Momrangal has town flavor for town mastina. I would know, because I being mastina. Know what sorts of things I'm likely to be flavored off of. Does flavor correlate to alignment? Not necessarily, I readily admit. But it's a damn-good augmentation to the already-existing evidence.
There's a fair amount of obsolete content still present there sadly and some fluff cut out but not nearly as much as you'd prefer (I'm too lazy to edit it all out), not to mention I lost some of my impact in conveying how shading the masons came from scum even with one of the mason claims being retracted (by which I mean that scum were shading the masons and that point doesn't become obsolete with one mason claim retracted), but I still think that the majority of this holds.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3471, Kokichi Oma wrote:How much time is left and what's the vote count. I'll just settle so we have a lynch if I can't get the lynch i want. I don't want a NL
Down to flashwagon this any time btw.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3492, Mathdino wrote:if anyone in this game can confidently meta her then imma need that pretty soonish
*raises hand*
(No seriously legit not joking I actually in real life just raised my left hand in response to this post. :P)

I can meta read her pretty well!

She's scum this game.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3512, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 3477, mastina wrote:
In post 3468, mastina wrote:COMPLETE AND TOTAL UNKNOWNS: MariaR, Kokichi Oma
MIGHT I POINT OUT.
THESE TWO HAVE BEEN TWO OF THE MOST CONSISTENT SCUMSPECTS IN THE ENTIRE GAME RIGHT BEHIND WISDOM/MATHBLADE.

AND YET IN SPITE OF THAT.

THEY ARE THE TWO PLAYERS WHO WE KNOW THE LEAST ABOUT.

WHAT.
THE.
FUCK.
Scum are almost always last to claim. Like, not literally, but there's definitely a big trend. It isn't a coincidence.
My point exactly which is one of the reasons I'd ALL TOO HAPPILY lynch the FUCK out of either of them.

I just need the support/foundations to do so.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3520, MOMOMEN wrote:Its almost like
we should have just hammered someone on page 70

I won't harp about this again
but in the future stop being so uptight about using time and omg we have weeks left lets ignore the game well get it later, ms
Hey don't blame me I've been calling for the blood of the same three people since 50 pages before 70 so I'd have been all too happy with a lynch on any of them well before that page number.

It's just that in spite of getting to L-1 on TWO of them (MariaR got to L-1; OnTheMark got to and stayed at L-1 for quite a while), for SOME mysterious reason, we didn't actually get the lynch through.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Mathdino »

mastina, I get what you're arguing, but the mason claims being retracted is just further proof of a larger idea that we don't have enough setup information to get anywhere near setup-spec-solving this. There are still unclaimed roles and aspects to various people's roles.

Momrangal doesn't really NEED to be sorted today anyway since she needs to come up with a result for you. So I say let the whole point rest and we'll pick it up when we do have complete information.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3529, OnTheMark wrote:Scum masons IS a thing and I have played with that before.
Oh then you should be able to find a non-bastard mafiascum game run in the last eight years with them.

...No?

...Yeah thought not.

It doesn't matter if it's a fucking thing on a different site. That's a different fucking site. It doesn't matter if it's a fucking thing in a bastard game. That's a fucking bastard game which this is confirmed to not be.

Scum masons are not a thing in a non-bastard game and I was able to demonstrate that so your insistence on them being a thing is outright lying about the actual facts.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3544, Pine wrote:^This is not a townpost
Actually.

To the contrary.

This reignites the townread I had on the slot.

Lovebird is hard town from this.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 3690, mastina wrote:
In post 3544, Pine wrote:^This is not a townpost
Actually.

To the contrary.

This reignites the townread I had on the slot.

Lovebird is hard town from this.
Yeah, I got there on my own.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3583, Mathdino wrote:UNVOTE:
why did no one tell me that beeboy has an elli-tell on lovebird
Didn't seem important, really. I don't put much stock into it and Lovebird was town anyway so it didn't matter. Just like the faked mason claim. It wasn't important. It was possible to be real, it was possible to be faked, but I didn't care because it didn't change the alignment of either individual and still doesn't.

Nahdia is just as town now as beeboy was before; Lovebird is just as town now as before. In fact I'd actually argue both are more town than before rather than less town.
In post 3585, Mathdino wrote:Not town but good lynch: MariaR, Kokichi, OTM
Let's see...I had this at 20, Momomen had this at some point...Alisae had this before replacing out...Pine had this separately from Alisae (albeit influenced by em)...ah yes I believe that's it.

You are literally the fifth fucking person to post those exact three as the POE list. (Albeit only four slots.)

And yet in spite of that we've yet to lynch one of them.

It's frustrating as hell.

Because I swear to god WE NEED TO FUCKING LYNCH ONE OF THEM.

And I swear I will join whichever wagon is the largest of the three.

And Pine, I want your ass to do the same and NicoRobin should, with my prompting, do the same as well. And if we get eddie on board that's five of seven needed votes so it shouldn't be that fucking hard to get ONE of them lynched.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3607, Mathdino wrote:Edit: @Pine: No, mastina is also compromised as long as OTM is alive. This town is nonfunctional.
Honestly, frankly, the scumread of the trio I am most likely to be wrong on is in fact OnTheMark; he has the highest probability in the group of OnTheMark/MariaR/Kokichi Oma of flipping town.

The thing is, he's also the one easiest for me to write a case against because he's posting content whereas MariaR and Kokichi Oma aren't and I can't really write a case on MariaR and Kokichi Oma when neither of them are posting the content which would let me write a case on...

...AND, he's also the one where there seems to be the most consistent support for wagoning.

I'd all too happily and readily wagon the fuck out of MariaR or Kokichi Oma if given the opportunity though.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Pine »

I’m with you, mastina. My only caveat is that I’m giving LLD the benefit of the doubt for now on OTM after battling for his lynch for dozens of pages.

Maria or Kokichi today, the other tomorrow.

I suggest Maria.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Pine »

I’m currently voting Maria, mastina.

Hop on and let’s get this wagon some momentum.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Mathdino »

I don't see Maria hard defending a scumbuddy kokichi like this
But let's save that for tomorrow
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3616, MariaR wrote:
In post 3585, Mathdino wrote:VOTE: MariaR
Policy or reasons?
Ah the old sound...what was it?

I do believe it goes...
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3689, mastina wrote:
In post 3529, OnTheMark wrote:Scum masons IS a thing and I have played with that before.
Oh then you should be able to find a non-bastard mafiascum game run in the last eight years with them.

...No?

...Yeah thought not.

It doesn't matter if it's a fucking thing on a different site. That's a different fucking site. It doesn't matter if it's a fucking thing in a bastard game. That's a fucking bastard game which this is confirmed to not be.

Scum masons are not a thing in a non-bastard game and I was able to demonstrate that so your insistence on them being a thing is outright lying about the actual facts.
Mastina I am at work fixing a critical error.

The mod answer about it not being bastard should be plenty.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3681, Cheetory6 wrote:votecount goes here