Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 563, Old Man wrote:The atrocious 180 heel-turn from the above post is noted.
Ah yes, changing ones opinion based on new evidence on their first read through truly is abhorrent.

One could even say it's like I don't have an agenda

:thinking:

2 things here I need answered

Why is it that changing of opinions scummy to you

The other being, no seriously, why tho
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 558, Kmd4390 wrote:Magna, I'm not saying you're pushing policy lynches. It's more that the things you tend to legitimately find scummy are things others would consider policy. You see poor play and think "that must be scum". Your example in that very post about firebringer is exactly what I'm talking about. Does it benefit him as town to lie about being able to read you accurately? No. Does it benefit him as scum to lie about something so easily provable that he's sure to get the reaction from you that he got? Of course not. What's more likely is that he thought he was better at reading you than he is and he was mistaken. Unfortunately that tells us nothing about firebringer's alignment. But you see that he told us something and you can prove it wrong so he must be lying and must be scum.
Well I asked you to see what your answer would be. And this response is very surface level and shows to me you are bending over backwards to find the most benign light possible. Firebringer made the sweeping statement as support for his "case" on me. I call him on it. His reaction? Nothing. He completely avoids addressing the topic AT ALL. Nary a single mention. Personally I didn't expect him to change his read on me for that. But a Town honestly trying to ascertain my alignment ... I would have expected something. Anything. Even a "Ok, my memory was bad ... but that doesn't make you Town". But nada.

You keep harping on bad play as if it is only something that comes from Town and that's just not true. Scum can and do play poorly as well.

In fact here's a link of Firebringer's ISO in Kids TV Mafia. He's scum and Day 2 he faked a cop guilty on Spiffeh. Eventually he walked it back but clearly as scum he's not unwilling to make "poor" plays against players he feels are stronger. Because he feels comfortable doing it. Now maybe here he is Town just trying to effect some sort of policy lynch because he feels I don't give him the proper respect. I grant it is possible. But it is also possible he's scum. And the fact you don't even consider it an option is suspect.

Lastly I've been holding onto the following link for a few days to see if you would acknowledge it and I want to share it with everyone.

Inspirational Mafia - a part of why I think KMD's stance here is coming from a scum perspective is this game. We were both Town. He observed me directly not attack SnarkySnowman (for whom poor play is basically the standard) on poor play and correctly read him there. In fact the last day we were both in the game together KMD was voting off scum on Snarky. So he very well knows that I am more than capable of recognizing Town poor play.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Ginngie »

So I was reading post 271 and it got me thinking about this wild theory.

It does follow an assumption of Cooldog being town.

One thing I'm curious about is if, on a subconscious level, rofl suggesting in post 69 to tell CD to fake claim doctor akins to a scum player thinking what would bait out town PRs like the doctor CC Cooldog mentions right under the quote.

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 245, roflcopter wrote:cheerleading the eddie wagon, giving kmd a red flag for being on the eddie wagon
Can you prove this duality that axel is doing

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:00 pm

In post 566, Old Man wrote:Why are there so many votes on hitogoroshi? He is one of my strongest townreads.
So your reaction to a counter-wagon forming on your strongest Town read trying to compete with your scum read in Lycan is this fluff?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Pine »

MoI who should I be voting rn.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:08 pm

In post 580, Pine wrote:MoI who should I be voting rn.
I'd say KMD but I want you to assess what I'm saying independent of just sheeping me please. It would be helpful.

Sorry the game is boring you. Did you ever get to re-reading Fire like I requested?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Yeah I'll be reading the last like 10 pages privately but consider me caught up enough

Also lol @ the old man for thinking I don't read the scum chat before I start posting in games.

If I was scum, why the fuck would I have even pushed you to begin with if I was told you were an IC beforehand

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 576, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Well I asked you to see what your answer would be. And this response is very surface level and shows to me you are bending over backwards to find the most benign light possible. Firebringer made the sweeping statement as support for his "case" on me. I call him on it. His reaction? Nothing. He completely avoids addressing the topic AT ALL. Nary a single mention. Personally I didn't expect him to change his read on me for that. But a Town honestly trying to ascertain my alignment ... I would have expected something. Anything. Even a "Ok, my memory was bad ... but that doesn't make you Town". But nada.

You keep harping on bad play as if it is only something that comes from Town and that's just not true. Scum can and do play poorly as well.

In fact here's a link of Firebringer's ISO in Kids TV Mafia. He's scum and Day 2 he faked a cop guilty on Spiffeh. Eventually he walked it back but clearly as scum he's not unwilling to make "poor" plays against players he feels are stronger. Because he feels comfortable doing it. Now maybe here he is Town just trying to effect some sort of policy lynch because he feels I don't give him the proper respect. I grant it is possible. But it is also possible he's scum. And the fact you don't even consider it an option is suspect.
This is a post that’s trying to pick a fight with me and make this game personal.

I refuse to do so.

If you don’t stop trying to pick fights with me, I will ask Korts to make you stop.
This isn’t acceptable imo even if you are scum.

I’ve addressed every point in this at some point
Instead of calling me shitty or that I am policing you

How about addressing my points?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Firebringer »

And I realize as I posted I won’t make it personal, I basically fdid.

Can we focus on the points being made though.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 581, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 580, Pine wrote:MoI who should I be voting rn.
I'd say KMD but I want you to assess what I'm saying independent of just sheeping me please. It would be helpful.

Sorry the game is boring you. Did you ever get to re-reading Fire like I requested?
It's not boring, I'm just way behind in a very dense and somewhat hostile game. Summoning the hours and willpower to close read this thicket are just not presenting themselves.

Especially not with an infant sleeping on my chest right now.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Axelrod »

Travelling out of town until Friday, and it turns out the internet here is garbage. I may be able to eek out a post tomorrow, otherwise it will have to be Friday late.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Haven't read in detail but caught this on a skim:.
Kmd wrote: Unfortunately that tells us nothing about firebringer's alignment.
Magna wrote: You keep harping on bad play as if it is only something that comes from Town
Lol
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 578, Ginngie wrote:
In post 245, roflcopter wrote:cheerleading the eddie wagon, giving kmd a red flag for being on the eddie wagon
Can you prove this duality that axel is doing
um ok

axel cheerleading in
axelrod wrote:So, what we're saying is, the two guys who didn't confirm in the thread, but the mod. said were confirmed actually confirmed in the scum PT, yes?

I'm almost ready to actually believe that, just because both of them have also been off just posting in the thread. I agree with everything Magna is saying here:

<snip>

I mean, it's thin, but it's D1 with less than 100 posts. I could vote for Eddie, but given he's already at L-2, I don't think I'm going to just yet.
in
If I squint I can see that maybe Eddie is saying that his /confirm post was the joke.

The problem is the way he immediately followed it up with the "vote: kmd this is not a joke" post kind of dilutes and confuses the effect, if that's what he was going for. Also, it doesn't/didn't actually answer the question of "how did he confirm" either.
a giant wall of text in
The thing about Eddie right now though, is that he's not explaining himself and being super-obstinate. He's been asked questions he's ignored and some he's deliberately refused to answer, and kind of justified it with "I'm just sitting back and watching for now, and I'm going to wait until later to say anything." Which isn't really reasonable. One way to read that is: he's accumulated heat (rightly or wrongly), and so now he's trying to stay low and not post anything, hoping the pressure will just go away as other people talk more and draw it away. And that's kind of scummy. The other possibility is that he's just super-annoyed at a wagon that got up to 6 votes for what he feels is no reason whatsoever, so now he's going to be contrary. I could see some of that. I'd probably ignore the first 4 votes on me also (except he didn't completely ignore them - he votes KMD for one of them). But the last two votes weren't random RVS votes. So he ought to at the very least have a response to those. Plus, some people (myself included) who aren't even voting him, have at least commented about him, and he's ignoring them also. The only one he engaged with even a little was Magna, basically to insult him.

That's kind of where I am with him right now. I'm waiting to see what he says when he deems it time to actually post something significant. Then we'll go from there I guess.
i'm not going to quote block post because it's in response to moi asking for even more detail as if we somehow needed axelrod to give us more detail about his scumread that he never actually puts a vote on but believe me when i say he devotes more words to shading eddie

ok now where were we oh right you wanted proof of a duality and red flagging kmd, i present for your viewing pleasure post
In post 214, Axelrod wrote:I was waiting to see what KMD had to say about Eddie's point (that KMD knows Eddie, and knows he isn't just some random newbie, and therefore should/would have said something about the largely baseless wagon that was forming on Eddie, as opposed to, you know, joining it.)

KMD finally posted @192 and it was...weird. He actually goes through the wagon on Eddie, looking at all the votes, and remarking on which ones seemed like normal RVS, what ones could have come from town and what ones pinged him, but
he completely ignores/omits any reference to his own vote
? Which was the Fourth one.

So
@KMD:
what was up with your vote for Eddie? Did you see that he had three on him already and that you would be #4? If it was RVS, did it concern you at all when two more people jumped on after you, putting Eddie to L-2? You certainly didn't say anything about it, and you didn't unvote.

This is kind of a Red Flag for me on KMD here.
only after this post do we have axel's about face to plop eddie onto his townread pile. soon he'll switch to cheerleading the tywin wagon instead, in addition to throwing gasoline on the kmd wagon fire, while (you guessed it) keeping his vote on pine. see post for example, where axel even says "i kind of want to vote for kmd" while presenting a beefy chunk of case against kmd and then... never votes for kmd.

axel did finally make a case for voting pine in but it's weak tea and could easily be tl;dr with just the last line of it:
This has been Pine. And there's still nothing here that comes across as Townie to me. And that in and of itself is somewhat telling.
and rather than actually campaign for people to join him on the pine wagon he follows it up with and against kmd and tywin.

so ask yourselves, what the hell is axel's vote doing on pine at this point? there has never been momentum against pine, axel has done little to nothing to build any momentum against pine, while there has in fact been momentum against the tywin slot and against kmd. the answer is that both tywin and kmd are mislynches waiting to happen, and pine is axel's scumbuddy who he has no interest in actually seeing lynched, he's just building that sweet sweet distance.
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:32 am

Post by insanity018 »

Catching up. Will try to keep these posts as structured as possible.

I see some discussion about my meta. I think Tammy is the only person who has played with scum me, but she replaced out fairly early in the game. My wiki is up to date.

On Firebringer

Response to Eddie Cane's - My read on Firebringer is that his sheeping (even if means voting a townread) and poorly explained reads is definitely scummy. That said, I'm not sure whether the play is actually scum-motivated. So, that makes Firebringer a null read, who I believe is playing anti-town, but I don't have a scumread on him at this stage.

@Firebringer, I've noticed that you have stated at multiple points through your ISO that you liked the idea of wagoning Tywin. What exactly did you scumread about Tywin?
In post 469, Firebringer wrote:Whats been up with you Lycan? Seems people don't really like your slot so much.What your thoughts on people scumreading it?
This posts feels weird. You're making it sound like you're not one of the people who dislike Tywin and it feels like you're wanting to give Lycan an opportunity to defend himself.

Firebringer's post - What have you not liked about Hito's post up to now? Hito's post basically says that your play seems pro-scum, but he's not sure if you are actually scum (a position I understand and agree with). He's not even voting for you. I don't think it's fair that you are characterising him as trying to lynch you despite having no read of you.

@ Eddie Cane
In post 522, Eddie Cane wrote:I can go into what made me angry and why I offered to sub if people like, but usually I just get bitched at for my AtE so I won't unless its requested.
Can you briefly explain why PJ's post made you so angry? You acknowledged in that some of his points may have been fair.

On Hito

I've been liking Hito's posts. He seems to be posting similar ideas to what I was thinking.

I liked . I thought he made good points about Eddie Cane and Axelrod possibly voteparking.

What is the gross chain of mislynch in ?
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:33 am

Post by insanity018 »

@ Lycanfire

In post 546, Lycanfire wrote: Sure, I read it as S+S (128-130). Just looking at the call from TL onto Chamber and Chamber's immediate need to justify his work, only to be immediately shot down by Pine is suspect. We don't have the same Chamber with us after this exchange, in fact he will leave soon after.

> chamber says he isn't trying to get people to vote for eddie, while voting eddie. then why are you voting eddie?
> chamber hasn't properly metadived eddie... proceeds to explain how they have metadove eddie. comes to a conclusion that matches their vote, but refuses to be definite or like in 150, get people to vote eddie.

And smacked the brake pedal hard 12 hours after his post on Eddie and requested replacement.
I find this problematic that you are reading it as scum-scum.

Why would a scumbuddy interfere with another scumbuddy's push? Is it even fair to call chamber asking someone for meta a "push"?

On Roflcoptor

I really still dislike roflcoptor.
In post 511, Tammy wrote:The way you phrased it feel like you're using rhetoric in a dishonest way. Like you're trying to get rofl to feel even better about his scum read there and in a way that leaves your hands clean.
I wasn't intending to make roflcoptor feel anything.

I actually dislike roflcoptor's reads progression and think there are inconsistencies in his play.

@roflcoptor, are you ignoring these questions?
In post 476, insanity018 wrote:
@Roflcoptor

Can you answer this -
In post 391, insanity018 wrote:
In post 333, roflcopter wrote:i don't like the tywin wagon
What is your read on Tywin?

Do you have a reason for your read on hito apart from a vague, unarticulated suspicion that he is scum with Axelrod?
I think Kison has asked similar questions.

Why are you appealing to Hito to reconsider Axel in ? Weren't you thinking that Hito and Axel were scum together? Why has the Hito scumread suddenly disappeared?
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:33 am

Post by insanity018 »

@Pine
In post 514, Pine wrote:Talk to me about Tywin. I never saw the SR on him, and Lycan looks fine to me.
What have you liked about Tywin's post? What did you think was fine about Lycanfire's post?

@MagnaofIllusion

I have noticed MagnaofIllusion's case on KMD which I will have a closer look at soon.
In post 526, MagnaofIllusion wrote: Axel and Insanity have slid down in general for the exact same reason … which I’m waiting to see how others address.

OldMan continues to be focused more on meta than scum-hunting. Again suspect for someone who “wanted privacy” to be free from meta themselves.
Why are you asking other players to explain your reads for you?

I'm curious about why you are still trying to argue that OldMan is scum, even though he may possibly be confirmed town tomorrow. Do you believe that he should be lynched today?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

V/LA until Saturday
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 6:50 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 564, Old Man wrote: You are correct. Magna is currently tunnelling me, who is not only obvious town by play but literally have a role claim backing me up. He continues to do this up till his most recent post of the game. Consequently all his posts so far have been empty and useless noise. I am sure you are aware how frustrating this must be. He is failing to even contribute to town by exploring other avenues at all.

Since he is not listening to a word I say I have no choice to request your help, for the betterment of the town and for his own sake, to do something more productive.
This is a really self-centered and arrogant way to approach reads."Obvious town by play" is just not a thing you say about yourself - how well you're a window to your alignment isn't something you judge yourself. But assuming you do fire off the IC tomorrow and all of the MoI posts on you are indeed "wasted", how does that make *all his posts* empty and useless noise? You don't have any real stated thoughts on KMD and Firebringer - so why the criticism of MoI for "not exploring avenues" when I have no idea what your interaction with those cases is? Player content doesn't live or die based on their interactions with
you
, y'know?
In post 585, Pine wrote: It's not boring, I'm just way behind in a very dense and somewhat hostile game. Summoning the hours and willpower to close read this thicket are just not presenting themselves.

Especially not with an infant sleeping on my chest right now.
There's no shame in repping out. If it sucks for you to balance this with your new commitments, it'll also suck for all of us trying to read your slot while trying to figure out what's due to your alignment and what's due to personal circumstances.

Rofl, were you caught up with the thread when you posted 588? It seems to be the same main thrust as 541, where we're both waiting for the same answer from Axel. Maybe I'm just a little pouty because I think the answer would have been more illuminating coming from the context of "Do you think you're being effective?" instead of giving the game away and making a major push about his vote immobility so he knows he's really on trial when he gives his answer.
In post 589, insanity018 wrote:I liked 541. I thought he made good points about Eddie Cane and Axelrod possibly voteparking.
Do you feel differently about rofl 588? He's talking about the same Axel voteparking.
What is the gross chain of mislynch in 555?
So, for a second it looked like MoI was going to maintain "Firebringer and KMD are both likely scum, but unlikely buddies". This sort of set me off, because it's setting up a chain-on-mislynch where he lynches Firebringer, then says "Oh, KMD -knew- Firebringer was town and defended him! Aha!". But before I could post anything about it, MoI proactively swapped to KMD.

Speaking of KMD, I know that I owe a more concrete read on him. It's comin!
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:21 am

Post by roflcopter »

hito tbh no i wasn't slash am not fully caught up with all the most recent posting, sorry. however i don't think i've really ruined some big trap since axel already had to try to account for his immobile vote hundreds of posts ago. his being on trial for this isn't a big surprise, though perhaps he ought to be surprised that you've slipped out of his pocket. but i apologize for not seeing your post on the subject and letting it breath on its own.

@insanity, well, my recent posting pretty much gives you an answer to your first question: i think tywin is town. i'm appealing to hito because he's the one i was suspicious of back there for the way he was refusing to see the light on axelrod, and now that my suspicion of him has waned he's the one i'm most interested in getting onboard this wagon because i think it's the most direct way to inject some real life into it.

as hito just pointed out, the cognitive dissonance is strong with insanity expressing admiration for while seemingly continuing on autopilot with her read on and lame questions for me after i've reiterated much of the same.
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 10:51 am

Post by insanity018 »

Roflcoptor's post came afterwards and seemed to be sheeping the sentiment. Hito's post felt more genuine and original.

Well, I wouldn't have to keep repeating my lame questions if you answered the first time. Why do you think Tywin's town? What do you like about his posting?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:16 am

In post 591, insanity018 wrote:Why are you asking other players to explain your reads for you?

I'm curious about why you are still trying to argue that OldMan is scum, even though he may possibly be confirmed town tomorrow. Do you believe that he should be lynched today?
Um, in the context you quoted I'm not. I'm holding the specific mention of what I found scummy about your and Axel's play to see who else comments on it or agrees with it. Hito's already weighed in and I think his read on the situation is Towny.

Why shouldn't I be pointing out what I find to be scum play in him? Yes, I know his claim is that he will be cleared tomorrow. Until that point I'm proceeding with calling him out for scummy play. I know he isn't going to be lynched today. But I want my opinion well documented for the point where tomorrow comes and the real possibility that he's fake-claiming scum. Do you think that's bad play or scummy?

What do you think about the fact that he claimed I'm basically only tunneling him when it is clear as glass that I've got my sensors out looking for scum in mulitple places?

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 595, insanity018 wrote:Roflcoptor's post came afterwards and seemed to be sheeping the sentiment. Hito's post felt more genuine and original.

Well, I wouldn't have to keep repeating my lame questions if you answered the first time. Why do you think Tywin's town? What do you like about his posting?
do either hito's genuine and original points or my sheeped sentiments in any way change, make you revisit or move the needle on your axel read? or is your position on axel still what you said in ?
I think I've been pretty transparent that I've found things that were odd in Axel's post, questioned him and am fine with his responses.
for the record these supposedly sheeped sentiments are literally the same thing i was after axel for half the day ago
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:33 am

Rofl I get you solidly scum read Axel and are giving real effort to move votes there. But I don't see that happening at this juncture.

So feel free to continue your push but anyone else you feel is worth a vote that you'd be willing to back as we get closer to deadline.

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:35 am

Post by roflcopter »

uh moi how about you vote for axel with me then maybe we could move some votes

anyone i listed in my recent post as a scumread - axel, insanity, pine, old man

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”