zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:07 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1346, Wisdom wrote:If both of you survive today we get no info in that front
realistically if he's scum, he's probably going to use it anyway and if he's town, it's a waste when it's better to maintain a higher number

if him flipping is information, so is you flipping (
except you're confirmed town so that's bad obviously
)

but i'm sure you're not going to lie down and die either
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1342, Wisdom wrote:We have a swapper, a selfswapper, a selfmover, and a mover soft

Its obvious it exists
I am known to fake soft to bait kills though, so its possible I'm vt
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1344, Pine wrote:Guys

Scum being able to move others would be overpowered

Scum able to move themselves makes sense

That’s a scumclaim from cakez
Um

No?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:10 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1349, Pine wrote:I’m a little put out that I might not be lynched. I was kind of looking forward to the dead thread.
don't worry! i'll still most likely grant your wish!
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:11 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

this is more symbolic than anything at the moment, but:

Vote: Group 2
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Wisdom »

muffin is more likely the scum here but no way he will just let us kill them
While cakez at least entertains the possibility of not using it
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:16 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah. here's the thing

even before cakez's claim i was pretty much considering that lynching group 2 was still the best play today; cakez's claim does nothing to change this

how interesting that wisdom is pushing the TvS angle and suddenly suggesting that a mechanical lynch (based on role) is a good thing
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Wisdom »

We are never fucking lynching g2
You trying to only makes you look worse
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Lynching Group 2 is a scumclaim when cakes already scumclaimed by doing the 180. You guys had your chance to lynch group 2. Not anymore
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:25 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

btw, wisdom, do you currently think dram is scum or why did you switch your choice to the REAL MAN?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:26 am

Post by Wisdom »

Also nice perspective there
I said it the moment you suggested those roles exist that not all are town
Yet you make it appear as if its something i came up with now
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:26 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1359, Kokichi Oma wrote:cakes already scumclaimed by doing the 180
what does this mean?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:26 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1359, Kokichi Oma wrote:Lynching Group 2 is a scumclaim when cakes already scumclaimed by doing the 180. You guys had your chance to lynch group 2. Not anymore
I STILL don't understand how that was a 180 ffs
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I dont think based on roles they are tvs. Since scum probably have some power that has not been claimed yet. I could see scum being able to move 2 people from one group to another
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Cakes waited until after riku was swapped to say he wanted to lynch group 2 when he was advocating group 3 the whole time before
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:28 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1360, zMuffinMan wrote:btw, wisdom, do you currently think dram is scum or why did you switch your choice to the REAL MAN?
No, I think hes town
I just think realman is townier
Bonus that dram is toxic and im good with him dying
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:28 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1361, Wisdom wrote:I said it the moment you suggested those roles exist that not all are town
no, you didn't. or if you did i missed it. i remember you asking me the question, though

but for someone who has been so strongly pushing that we shouldn't make the OPTIMAL CHOICE because of reads, i find it hilarious that you can push that angle without blinking an eyelid

who actually has a townread on wisdom and why?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:28 am

Post by Wisdom »

The question was a means of saying i think theyre not all town, thats obvious
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:30 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i put it in the same category as someone asking a benign "do you think everyone in your neighbourhood is town?" question
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1367, zMuffinMan wrote:but for someone who has been so strongly pushing that we shouldn't make the OPTIMAL CHOICE because of reads, i find it hilarious that you can push that angle without blinking an eyelid
You're acting as if im pushing something thats against my reads
Its been no secret im scumreading you and cakez
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Muffin could just be bad town. I dont see why he'd keep arguing as scum when he can save himself
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:31 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1370, Wisdom wrote:You're acting as if im pushing something thats against my reads
Its been no secret im scumreading you and cakez
no

i'm pointing out that you're now making a strictly mechanical claim (that one of cakez and i must be scum based on role)

this isn't a reads-based claim
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1367, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1361, Wisdom wrote:I said it the moment you suggested those roles exist that not all are town
no, you didn't. or if you did i missed it. i remember you asking me the question, though

but for someone who has been so strongly pushing that we shouldn't make the OPTIMAL CHOICE because of reads, i find it hilarious that you can push that angle without blinking an eyelid

who actually has a townread on wisdom and why?
I’m waffling on Wis

Mostly I’ve been focusing on D1 and hoping that solves the problem, or at least that trying to read that enigma becomes Not My Problem anymore.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Pine »

Also, come on people. A role that can only move itself has ZERO Town utility and TONS of scum utility. Cakez is scumzor.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”