Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Agreed
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:35 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1374, Pine wrote:A role that can only move itself has ZERO Town utility and TONS of scum utility
this isn't true

it has potential town utility (i can think of one such example off the top of my head. if he was in a group D1 that kokichi used his role on and returned all town, scum would be trying to put him in groups with them all game - the role counteracts that)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1371, Kokichi Oma wrote:Muffin could just be bad town. I dont see why he'd keep arguing as scum when he can save himself
Because hes now trying to lynch group 2 and save his buddies
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:40 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1364, Kokichi Oma wrote:I dont think based on roles they are tvs. Since scum probably have some power that has not been claimed yet. I could see scum being able to move 2 people from one group to another
i sincerely doubt there exists a scum role outside the 4 claimed (or softed) roles that can manipulate groups

if scum have a group-manipulation role (and they probably do), it's one of these 4
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1372, zMuffinMan wrote:no

i'm pointing out that you're now making a strictly mechanical claim (that one of cakez and i must be scum based on role)

this isn't a reads-based claim
Yes but who i want to lynch and what i want to do is still dependent on my reads first
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:41 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1377, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1371, Kokichi Oma wrote:Muffin could just be bad town. I dont see why he'd keep arguing as scum when he can save himself
Because hes now trying to lynch group 2 and save his buddies
save
what
buddies?

cakez, who you're saying i can't be scum with?

dram, who you're saying is town?

from your POV, the only one i could possibly be scum with in this group is riku
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:42 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1374, Pine wrote:Also, come on people. A role that can only move itself has ZERO Town utility and TONS of scum utility. Cakez is scumzor.
Not necessarily
The mod might want us to think that
You dont judge a claim at face value
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:43 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1365, Kokichi Oma wrote:Cakes waited until after riku was swapped to say he wanted to lynch group 2 when he was advocating group 3 the whole time before
I responded to this ages ago
In post 1140, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1112, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1109, SirCakez wrote:I like lynching group 2
yeah youre scum
you're playing both sides and now that youre in danger you went to the other side
also for a more legit response to this it should be obvious why my opinion changed
i thought my strongest scumread Pine was gonna get switched in and have a townread dram taken out
instead my second strongest scumread RMOJ was taken out and a null read riku put in
my status in whether I die or not is irrelevant
In post 1374, Pine wrote:Also, come on people. A role that can only move itself has ZERO Town utility and TONS of scum utility. Cakez is scumzor.
I was trying to keep it in my pocket for late game but that went out the window. Mainly if scum is close to majority late game it could be used to counter fucky groups that put me with someone scummy or something like that. But that obviously didn't work out.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1380, zMuffinMan wrote:from your POV, the only one i could possibly be scum with in this group is riku
Riku, sure
Or i could be wrong about dram abd cakez
Or you could be trying to avoid having to swap pine/g1 scum into 3
In any case trying to lynch g2 is scum motivated
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:45 am

Post by SirCakez »

Wis you're good with Muffin swapping himself with Pine right?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Wisdom »

Id rather he died but yes
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:47 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1383, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1380, zMuffinMan wrote:from your POV, the only one i could possibly be scum with in this group is riku
Riku, sure
Or i could be wrong about dram abd cakez
Or you could be trying to avoid having to swap pine/g1 scum into 3
In any case trying to lynch g2 is scum motivated
no,

you just said that what i'm doing is to try and save my buddies

that directly implies you think that i'm trying to reduce the number of scum lynched by doing something here

now you're backtracking on that and suggesting "oh, i could be wrong"

but that's not what you were implying with that statement

PS: so now i can be scum with cakez and his role flipping doesn't mean anything at all actually (or it only means something if he's town)?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:48 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i really do hope people are actually reading and paying attention to all of wisdom's recent posts
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Wisdom »

muffin is shading me and trying to turn people against me
surpise surprise
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:50 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

no shit? do you want a medal for figuring that one out?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:50 am

Post by Wisdom »

Muffin you can manipulate my words all you want

What im saying here is clear

Youre trying to lynch g2 because it benefits scum
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:52 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

no, G2 is still the ONLY group in this game that either guarantees at least one scum flip OR confirms riku is scum

the logic from earlier still applies now

stop pretending this is something i've only recently said when i've been SAYING THIS THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Wisdom »

Whether its because its all town, or because you have buddies in g3, or because you are forced to use your role, or whatever else, i dont know and cant know
I just know theres scum intent here
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Wisdom »

I am not
But now that cakez claimed this you figure that his flip will incriminate you further
So youre pushing g2 even more
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:54 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

how will his claim incriminate me further wisdom?

are you claiming there are mechanical reasons to assume something?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:56 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

you're conveniently twisting things to suit your narrative

i have been pushing G2 the entire time

cakez recent claim doesn't change this

but you're acting like cakez's claim is the motivation for it
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Wisdom »

Yes, again, all the group roles arent town
And specifically the self-targetting ones are good for scum so they can save themselves
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Wisdom »

Im twisting nothing
Yes, you have weakly pushed g2 while entertaining going with our swapping plans
After the claim youre pushing it harder and even trying to paint me as scum to make it more viable
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:59 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1396, Wisdom wrote:Yes, again, all the group roles arent town
And specifically the self-targetting ones are good for scum so they can save themselves
right

this implies cakez is town, though. if he's scum, then your point is moot

you can't have your cake and eat it too, wisdom

(plus the idea that your role can't just as easily benefit scum is funny - each of the group manipulation roles serve a specific purpose in a given context - yours, for example, would allow you to shift scum buddies out of groups)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:00 am

Post by Wisdom »

You on the other hand are twisting things to paint me as scum
"Wisdom cant possibly talk about mechanics because he puts his reads over them"
As if I said that mechanics hold zero value or as if I am pushing something that goes against my reads

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”