he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:57 am

Post by SirCakez »

i'm gonna be gone for the next few hours don't hammer yet
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:00 am

Post by dramonic »

Don't hammer period.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:01 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

cakez, do you think a G3 lynch is better than lynching G2 atm?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

As it stands more of my scumspects are in 2 and riku would be made confscum if 2 is all town somehow so I would like a lynch there.
But that's not realistically gonna happen and lynching 3 does give more information readwise to the remaining people.

don't hurt me wisdom
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:10 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1453, SirCakez wrote:But that's not realistically gonna happen
It's not realistic because you're all saying crap like this.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Wisdom »

Making riku confscum doesnt help if scum put them in a group full of town tomorrow
We should lynch scum today
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Wisdom »

Which is why lynching both pine and riku is best
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:12 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

realistically, i don't see it happening either unless someone like buj or kokichi changes their mind and realises lynching G2 is still the best play (with no further swaps)

but i don't think it's an impossibility so *shrug*

it's still the best play today
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:13 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1455, Wisdom wrote:Making riku confscum doesnt help if scum put them in a group full of town tomorrow
We should lynch scum today
DOT DOT DOT
I'm a hoot
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:14 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1454, dramonic wrote:It's not realistic because you're all saying crap like this.
nah, it's not realistic because of who's saying what about it, dram

the entirety of G2 (current G2) is supporting the G3 lynch

NSG i believe supports G3?
fitz has said he will hammer or something?
DV hasn't taken a stance on the current groupings but i'm not sure he still supports a G2 lynch

the numbers aren't there atm unless someone in G2 takes their head out of their ass
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Wisdom »

lynching g2 is fucking gamethrowing
I've moved the only one of two who can be scum out of g2
We have to pray pine is scum and even then we lose 4 town
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:16 am

Post by dramonic »

This is how Trump got elected.
I'm a hoot
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:16 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah, no
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:17 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1460, Wisdom wrote:lynching g2 is fucking gamethrowing
I've moved the only one of two who can be scum out of g2
We have to pray pine is scum and even then we lose 4 town
swapping Riku out of G2 was gamethrowing.
I'm a hoot
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Wisdom »

Tell me that when lynching g3 doesnt net us at least 2 scum
Until then it was the right move
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:20 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1424, Wisdom wrote:But again, this would be a waste
Ideally I want to lynch as many I can from {Pine, Riku, muffin, Cakez, Eddie, Fitz} and save as many as I can from the rest
Wisdom...I try not to get too OMGUSy but your continued mention of me as a scum suspect is bothering me.

Why do you suspect me?

We have
DV
who suspects me for crappass reasons like (in summary)
1)
I made mention of zMuff pushing a PL on him (DV) for a grand total of 2 whole posts." zMuff who I might add is currently garnering a fair amount of suspicion from you. And
2)
because some of the things I have said have been mentioned by others. Well no fcuking sh*t. We're all reading the same game. Some people will come to similar conclusions as others (independently or not). DV ignored my catch up post comments directed at him which go a bit more in detail about his failread.

Then there is
Cakez
who didn't like the fact I posted a one liner over the weekend (while v/LA) congratulating Pine on becoming a dad and that I didn't see fit to make comments on actaul game related stuff. there wasn't anything I had seen that deserved a comment for the brief check in amoutn of time I was devoting mafia...which on weekends is usually little to none. I noticed Pine's sig and thought it deserved an atta boy. So sue me.

Someone, idnr, thought I was suspect for posting late in the game? In a game that opened on a Saturday (while I don't care about mafia) + see previous weekend activity thoughts. Lamest (not Lamist or LAMIST or La Mist) NAI shade attempt ever. On par with newborn congratulations fluff posting shade. smh.

And you..
Wisdom
...if you detailed your reasons idnr what they were. I think I recall "doesn't feel like town fitz" or similar. Awesome.

So I still think Wisdom is town which makes his read on me all the more annoying because I think he tends to read me well. Which makes me question my read on him.

Continuing to act like you (and Koki) are somehow confirmed town is ridiculous and annoying. There is no reason town (other than coming to a natural read conclusion of some sort) should consider you anything more than a strong town read. Locktown? Hell no.

I think Wisdom's claim is probably the most townish of the four. Koki's is probably 2nd. I think it would be an easy claim for scum to fake but it could also backfire as I think it's a reasonable claim to expect in this set up and a cc could have doomed him. And I think both the self moving related claims are iffy. I doubt they are both scum. I think it's vey likely at least one of them is scum though. A save your ass PR seems like a good thing for scum to have.

I think moving players around too much is going to completely dilute town!Koki's result.

I still like a G3 lynch over G2 or G1. If anyone else is getting moved in to G3 I think it should be someone from G2. I do not care (and I'm sure Cakez doesn't care if I care) whether Cakez is in G3 when it's lynched. I think following through on Wisdom's move of riku into D3 and possibly clearing up all the ????? that people have with Pine is the most movement we should consider.

If G3 hit's 2 or more scum (to include one of the G2 swaps) I think Koki is locktown and Wisdom is close behind.
If G3 hit's scum but not from the G2 swaps I think both Koki and Wis credibility takes a hit. But nothing confirmed.
I think G1 should be left out of the shuffling and not targeted today at least.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1465, havingfitz wrote:I think he tends to read me well
we have two completed games together, one ages ago
Where does this come from
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:22 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1464, Wisdom wrote:Tell me that when lynching g3 doesnt net us at least 2 scum
A wrong move can net good results.
That doesn't make it not a wrong move.
I'm a hoot
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1465, havingfitz wrote:I think G1 should be left out of the shuffling and not targeted today at least.
Why? What makes G1 town?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1467, dramonic wrote:
In post 1464, Wisdom wrote:Tell me that when lynching g3 doesnt net us at least 2 scum
A wrong move can net good results.
That doesn't make it not a wrong move.
who cares if its wrong on theory
My goal is to lynch scum
If my move lynches more scum then its the right move
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:26 am

Post by dramonic »

Your goal is to save your own ass.
Don't try to paint it on any other light.
I'm a hoot
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:27 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

sorry, but which two scum are you imagining netting here?

because you've said you're assuming cakez and dram are town and only one of pine and riku is scum
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Wisdom »

Anyway fitz: I think g1 should contain one scum and both nsg and dv are townier than you. I found myself agreeing with dv's case on you, you felt different than the last game, more awkward and focusing on the wrong things
I consider eddie too but youre a likely g1 scum
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1470, dramonic wrote:Your goal is to save your own ass.
Don't try to paint it on any other light.
dude.
Just dont play with me if youre going to do this.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:30 am

Post by dramonic »

cue the violins
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”