zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:06 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

that's because you're trying to paint everything i'm doing as scummy when it's not, but i don't really mind - if anything, it might be helping to get the support i need to make G2 happen!

cakez's play is simply not what he should be doing and that's
regardless of his alignment
as well
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Wisdom »

im not trying to paint anything

im just pointing out what youre doing
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:09 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

yes

by pretending that id sacrifice myself for no good reason as town

if people can't see how disingenuous you're being, then theyre beyond hope
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Wisdom »

if town wanted you to sacrifice yourself, it means they wouldnt trust you
meaning you being alive would be a detriment to solving the game
while you being dead would give credibility to everything youve said
it is something you should be considering as town
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:12 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

note for anyone following: this is wisdom trying to suggest i should let myself die after calling out pine and riku for doing exactly that
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Wisdom »

pine and riku are asking to specifically be placed in the lynching group when they are not in it

you are in it
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:13 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

there's no difference

you literally argued with riku that he should not want to be in a lynch group if he's town

do i need to go back and pull up the quotes?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Wisdom »

There is

They shouldnt want to be MOVED to a lynching group while they are not in it

You are already in the group and want to LEAVE it
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:16 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1528, Wisdom wrote:while you being dead would give credibility to everything youve said
YOU KNOW AS WELL AS ANYONE THAT NO ONE EVER LISTENS TO DEAD PEOPLE

if riku is town and i do not swap, G2 IS STILL UNRESOLVED

if you're scum and pine is town, you are 100% pushing him tomorrow

no one is going to give a shit that i called it

IF i need to use my role, i am 100% using it to sort your group

your group has a FUCKING GUILTY IN IT

letting myself be lynched is not an option

you're trying to paint this as scum-motivated. it's not. anyone should be able to see how fucking disingenuous you're being
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:16 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1308, Wisdom wrote:Who cares about the eyes of others
You reduce the possibilities of scum getting lynched when you put yourself, who you know is town, in a lynchgroup
You reduce the possibilities of scum getting lynched when you put yourself, who you know is town, in a lynchgroup
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:17 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i honestly don't know what to fucking say if anyone swallows your bullshit
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:18 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah, come on, wisdom

try to explain how #1308 means something else

go ahead

you're not being disingenuous at all
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Wisdom »

Again, those quotes were about Riku wanting to put himself in the lynchgroup. It makes no sense to do that from a town pov.
You staying in if enough people want it is different and makes sense from a town pov.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

This is going nowhere. Muffin do what switch you want or is this a bluff?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Wisdom »

anyway the good thing is that whoever you swap in there will flip and that will prove what Im saying
especially if it ends up being me
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:21 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

kokichi,

i don't want to switch - i want to lynch G2...

for effect, since people still don't seem to get it:

V
O
T
E
:
G
R
O
U
P
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Wisdom »

like you can spend the whole day misrepping me but your action will still speak for itself in the end
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Who do you think is scum in group 2
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:22 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1537, Wisdom wrote:Again, those quotes were about Riku wanting to put himself in the lynchgroup. It makes no sense to do that from a town pov.
You staying in if enough people want it is different and makes sense from a town pov.
that is NOT what you said in #1308
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Wisdom »

it is
read again
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:23 am

Post by BuJaber »

Muffin you need to swap quickly because deadline before lynch occurs is auto scum win. If you're action resets the vote that means we may have another 20 page debate for 2 days.

I want you to swap with pine.

I have more to say but I can't write it out right now.

But it has become clear to me that nobody here has played partition mafia before.

Now I also have never played it before so I can't judge them for that. But I think because of this scum is letting these theory talks going. The amount of posting about relevant game actions or posts has dwindled and people are getting bogged down with mechanics and claims and theory.
Everytime it appears to be dying down and there's hope that we will move on it starts up again.

I believe the scum team is made up of 1 active poster and 2 lurkers or 2 lurkers and 1 active poster.

I believe there is no scenario that has muffin and dramon both scum. We are looking at 1 or 2. If they are both town then it is my opinion that this partition mafia experiment is called a flop and ended. Repeating it would just be cruel to the MS community.

And if wisdom is scum here then all my experience honing my mafia skills in the past 4 or so years I've played have been for nothing.

Muffin swap today. We can't afford to delay it further.
Also I think everyone is sick of D1 let's move it along.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Muffin who are your top 3 scum reads?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1545, BuJaber wrote:Muffin you need to swap quickly because deadline before lynch occurs is auto scum win.
on deadline the group with most votes gets lynched. dont worry
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1, implosion wrote:If no majority exists at deadline, whichever group has the most votes will be lynched.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:27 am

Post by BuJaber »

Waot what ... where did I get the idea it was an auto win for scum? Actually getting a no lynch wagon? Who would do that lol.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”