eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1581, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1576, eddie wrote:a50, why are you so weird itg
How am I weird?

As for Draynth, I'm not sure whether it's AI, but he was scum in this game and posted around 60 times over 3 game days.
you aren't erratic and nonsensical nor do you have your thing
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1590, Jingle wrote:
In post 1576, eddie wrote:jingle, want to actually answer the 20 questions ive asked you youve dodged? you ended up doing most after a few prompts but it annoys me to hell when people annoy me
Assuming you mean ignore here, I'm sorry. I've been a little distracted by RL shit and thus haven't been reading as closely as I probably should.

Anything specific I've missed? Like, I remember seeing you offer to 1v1 pun (which I'm not really interested in rn). I remember you asking ETL if I was scum. I remember you asking me if ETL's scum (and if you think I'm avoiding that question then, well, :shrugs:). Pretty much everything else you've asked me has been about theory, AFAICT, and you have a point that we should be more concerned with scumhunting and townhunting at this point anyway. My plan seems to have enough people who understand it that it'll continue, so I don't need to beat that horse any more. I don't see anything you've asked me in days.
like how you hard dodged the mulch stuff for example. a lot of the d1 stuff. i havent't done much in days this game is so boring
In post 1592, Ankamius wrote:Alright, I hit the end of Day 1.

Ankamius/PenguinPower

EspeciallyTheLies
Stop Getting Banned Again
Jingle
Nosferatu

Punreader
Titus

Draynth

eddie

Almost50
Gorkington

Roughly where I'm at.
ETL is your top townread and you're her top scumread? and your other top townread is nos, jingle's top scumread? alas.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1596, Titus wrote:
In post 1574, eddie wrote:town: {Eddie, ETL, SGBA}
maybetown: {Jingle, Draynth, Nos}
confusing me: {ank, keely, etl, drayth, nos}
nothing: {A50}
scummy: {titus, pun}

i have almost no real reads. its because the only slots posting are titus (scum who did jack shit most of d1), etl, jingle, now ank catching up, and then just popins. its impossible to solve with so many useless slots.
Says I did jack shit d1 when I couldn't get reads due to lack of content
Complains he can't get reads due to lack of content...

Yet calls me scummy for saying lack of content d1

This is like the definition of wtf
i have the 4th most posts itt and i subbed in (and am annoyed schadd is hard flaking rn)

you spent half of your very few posts day 1 trying to policy a slot for a word you don't like
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1597, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 1596, Titus wrote:
In post 1574, eddie wrote:town: {Eddie, ETL, SGBA}
maybetown: {Jingle, Draynth, Nos}
confusing me: {ank, keely, etl, drayth, nos}
nothing: {A50}
scummy: {titus, pun}

i have almost no real reads. its because the only slots posting are titus (scum who did jack shit most of d1), etl, jingle, now ank catching up, and then just popins. its impossible to solve with so many useless slots.
Says I did jack shit d1 when I couldn't get reads due to lack of content
Complains he can't get reads due to lack of content...

Yet calls me scummy for saying lack of content d1

This is like the definition of wtf
I think it's rather accurate, actually.

You had plenty of opportunity after the fuckfest that was the first 12 pages to get your head back in the game.

You are the one who refused.
You are the one who keeps beating a dead horse.
You are the one who won't move on.
You are the one who shall be lynched.
You refused to even attempt to re-read.
You're not innocent.
And more importantly, you're not town.
Town doesn't whine that they can't get reads, town does their best to get reads anyway.
EDDIE CANE" wrote: sgba, WHERE ARE U TN
Lurking because watching your guys' interactions provides more information than me doing tn things in thread.

~tn5421
:thinking:
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1599, Titus wrote:
In post 1576, eddie wrote:titus, why didnt you try to do interactions like the above quoted with me (asking me to vote pun with you) when you started? you jumped in on a scumread on me, are still talking to me like you are already concluded, and now you want me to start a wagon with you. i dont follow. restating this for effect of how weird i find it.
I didn't jump to a scumread. You've OMGUSed everything that breathed and attacked like a caged wolf. I'm looking to give you opportunties to have your actions match your words but I am pretty convinced you 3 are the scumteam. Just because I scumread you doesn't mean you can't prove me wrong and reset my read.
You started it, so yes, you did.

VOTE: Titus
eddie cane & schadd
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Impossibear »

In post 1741, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:JINGLE. so the parity thing. all it tells us is that titus and sgba are or are not the same alignment. is that right?
Yes. Both pools independently have a chance to confirm the information. Both pools independently have a chance to make it a strong likelihood. Since neither are confirmed, we double down, increasing the chances that our night investigation gives us this parity knowledge. Scum attempting to fuck with this likely gives us enough information to make PoEing a pool a viable option, and probably only slips it out of hard parity cop into neutral territory (hence blind claiming in our first posts and waiting until after all claims to collect data). This is optimal use of the night actions tonight, and the parity knowledge on Titus is the strongest.

Take a second to consider the case that Titus is town-crazy here. Now Titus gets what amounts to a cop inno on her tunnel target. What does town-Titus do there? Step back, reevaluate the thread and give us a brand new perspective, likely fucking with whatever plan scum have. GREAT for us.

Take a second to consider the case that Titus is scum. We get the knowledge that Titus and SGBA are different alignments and she's in the same 1v1 she wanted to be in yesterday, but this time people have to take sides. We're no worse off than if we lynched Titus today, except that we have the chance to catch SGBA on the 1 in a million chance that I'm wrong on my TN read. Not much worse than ignoring Titus for a day in favor of lynching someone who is 99% scum.
In post 1746, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:anyway if there are responses it's gonna wait til tomorrow cuz i'm exhausted. you ever been so tired and hungry you ate cole slaw with your fingers cuz legs are jelly and can't get to silver drawer? yah me neither.

pedit Seeeee
Yeah, actually I have. Coleslaw is delicious.
In post 1742, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:titus. nowhere in that quote is there anything about not being able to engage you or analye things...? you're the one being crazy.

i'd vote a50. but not nos. so.
Why not Nos? You should respond to the post I aimed at Ank too, when you get the chance.
In post 1747, Ankamius wrote:I think us working together isn't happening this game, which is w/e anyways since we are not both living to sunrise.
:o

Don't count me out. I'll get out of this game sooner or later.
Jangle and ESL!

The ETL half of this hydra is V/LA on weekends.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1755, Impossibear wrote:
In post 1741, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:JINGLE. so the parity thing. all it tells us is that titus and sgba are or are not the same alignment. is that right?
Yes. Both pools independently have a chance to confirm the information. Both pools independently have a chance to make it a strong likelihood. Since neither are confirmed, we double down, increasing the chances that our night investigation gives us this parity knowledge. Scum attempting to fuck with this likely gives us enough information to make PoEing a pool a viable option, and probably only slips it out of hard parity cop into neutral territory (hence blind claiming in our first posts and waiting until after all claims to collect data). This is optimal use of the night actions tonight, and the parity knowledge on Titus is the strongest.

Take a second to consider the case that Titus is town-crazy here. Now Titus gets what amounts to a cop inno on her tunnel target. What does town-Titus do there? Step back, reevaluate the thread and give us a brand new perspective, likely fucking with whatever plan scum have. GREAT for us.

Take a second to consider the case that Titus is scum. We get the knowledge that Titus and SGBA are different alignments and she's in the same 1v1 she wanted to be in yesterday, but this time people have to take sides. We're no worse off than if we lynched Titus today, except that we have the chance to catch SGBA on the 1 in a million chance that I'm wrong on my TN read. Not much worse than ignoring Titus for a day in favor of lynching someone who is 99% scum.
In post 1746, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:anyway if there are responses it's gonna wait til tomorrow cuz i'm exhausted. you ever been so tired and hungry you ate cole slaw with your fingers cuz legs are jelly and can't get to silver drawer? yah me neither.

pedit Seeeee
Yeah, actually I have. Coleslaw is delicious.
In post 1742, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:titus. nowhere in that quote is there anything about not being able to engage you or analye things...? you're the one being crazy.

i'd vote a50. but not nos. so.
Why not Nos? You should respond to the post I aimed at Ank too, when you get the chance.
In post 1747, Ankamius wrote:I think us working together isn't happening this game, which is w/e anyways since we are not both living to sunrise.
:o

Don't count me out. I'll get out of this game sooner or later.

Oh Fuck. Me. Sorry, that's my hydra with ETL.
This is a Parachute.
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1600, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:Why is Draynth maybetown? They seem vaguely scummy to me in that "I could effort but don't wanna" way. Why do you also have them in the ?confusing me? category??

Same thing for Nos although I feel they're more town than Draynth is.

Can you go back and re-read A50? I'd really like to see your opinion on them and 'nothing' isn't cutting it anymore, sadly.

And, of course, speak words in my direction about your scumread on Pun.
Mulch was mildly town and I have no reason to believe Draynth hates scum as of yet. Someone cite something and prove me wrong? A50 had a game which is a start.

Nos because of Jingle's content and me mostly just skimming their unreadable walls

Not rn cba

That's a fabricated read on me and they were scummy from the get go.
eddie cane & schadd
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 2.04Image

Titus (3)
, , ,
Nosferatu (3)
, , ,
Almost50 (4)

Not Voting (1)

Day two deadline is Thursday May 24, 6 PM PST. (expired on 2018-05-24 18:00:00). With 11 alive it's 6 to lynch!

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1606, Ankamius wrote:eddie has never stated a read on Almost50 except for a recent... null read I assume?
Yea. I do not object their lynch other than the fact it isn't in my top 2.
eddie cane & schadd
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You're probably dying night 3 tbh

Although I suspect the three of us are dying in some order the next three nights anyways unless I get checked out completely

It's really the no shit kills
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1626, Punreader wrote:Because your reversal in stance is altogether uninteresting.
Your gimmick is altogether uninteresting.
eddie cane & schadd
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Ankamius »

That was at Jingle
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1637, Ankamius wrote:bump again -_-
A50 town had this aura when we played in team mafia. I townread him hard going into night while the rest of those "great old players xDD" chucklefucks were tryna mislynch him. He doesn't have that here, do you feel the same type of thing? Idk if it was just a 1 game thing or a permanent town thing or what.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1658, Ankamius wrote:tbh

If I end up dead tonight, then your reads probably have a lot of merit.

Until then, I don't really agree outside of eddie.
Am I scum with Gork associations or independantly?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1670, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:And, no, I don't think so. Eddie would be the only possibility for me, which tells me scum is elsewhere. Like, on Nos. Even if I didn't already scumread A50 and Titus, this is indicative.
Nos is town?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by eddie »

err

Pun*
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1684, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Why is eddie scum more than the others?
Because I'm not being enough of an asshole this game.
In post 1683, Punreader wrote:I'll further add: yes, I am at an absolute loss for which of the three remaining are pun. They are literally identical levels of unknown. I am deferring my reads there to others, as they are more likely to pin it down than I am.

In my towngames, I can't name the entire punteam. I CAN name (entire punteam) - 1, which in a mini is 2/3. Those are eddie and Titus. But the last, the third, I won't find.
Okay anonymous Punreader, this is just bullshit because your read accuracy is pretty damn bad and you should know this.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1760, Ankamius wrote:You're probably dying night 3 tbh

Although I suspect the three of us are dying in some order the next three nights anyways unless I get checked out completely

It's really the no shit kills
Why would you die?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by eddie »

etl, jingle

u on?
eddie cane & schadd
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1751, eddie wrote:like how you hard dodged the mulch stuff for example. a lot of the d1 stuff. i havent't done much in days this game is so boring
I am unwilling to discuss why I have the meta read I have on Mulch, for much the same reasons as I'm unwilling to disclose pun's identity.

I have a very strict code of ethics while playing mafia, and to maintain this code of ethics I will play against my own wincon if necessary. Both ETL and pun can back me up on this.

I do not lie about mafia theory in the newbie queue.
I do not replace out of games, regardless of the circumstances. I may on occasion bend this by asking someone to join me to hydra a game I cannot handle. I will not abandon the game.
I do not out secret alts without the explicit permission of the account holder.
I do not lie about things in RL affecting my ability to play the game. (I will totally lie about my motivation to play a game, but I will not blame RL unless RL is to blame.)
And most relevantly to this, I don't tell people about tells I am told about through private communication. My mulch knowledge is in part not my own, and thus until I can ask the other people involved for permission, I can't share my knowledge with you.

In the near future, I will be able to point to something that I believe will prove I do believe in my ability to read mulch. Other than that, you will have to trust in my belief that I can read mulch that well on meta.
This is a Parachute.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Look at the wagon I conjured from thin air

+ if punreader is who I think they are, then I'm usually a high kill priority for them when I'm town and not checked out completely

+ non zero chance I'll be in the town block eventually and if nos is also town, then that potential mislynch is more difficult with me around

+ I've been trying to work with my town reads

+ I have been active and trying to push the gamestate forward

Etc
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Jingle »

ya, tho to be honest I shouldn't be. Wassup?
This is a Parachute.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Ugh I shouldn't have said that

If that reveals Puns identity, then I'm perma retiring once my games are over

Sorry
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Jingle »

tbf, I don't think pun actually cares. I just personally won't out her without explicit permission.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”