In post 32, the worst wrote:
In post 31, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 30, the worst wrote:not on MS, just once offsite like 2 years ago

I was scum that time
too
, nailed scum on the other team and got NK'd >.<
We got ourselves a scumslip guys
dude I told you to ignore that in the PT wtf
@town seeing this makes me think that ducky here is town. He doesn't know scums and wolves dont have daytalk. What do you all think?
In post 92, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: ceejayinova
My best shot at a town NM. This post of mine really is pingy, and his rxn to it pings town to me.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 10:52 am

Post by the worst »

Gimme a quick paragraph on why that makes NM town to you?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 10:54 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Feels too fortright to be scum. Tbf tho I don't know his scum meta.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 10:55 am

Post by the worst »

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 10:56 am

Post by the worst »

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 10:57 am

Post by the worst »

Have a quick scroll thru 1 or both and give me your updated thoughts
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 10:58 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Ah shit. Looks like I'm being dum again.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 10:59 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Looks like I'll pair him with AP below my nulls line
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 10:59 am

Post by the worst »

Do you think he's scum here?
Talk me through your reasoning?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:02 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Tbh I now find him unsortable.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:04 am

Post by the worst »

ok that's a very fair position
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:11 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Reason for NM below the nulls line is I'd rather lynch him than lynch one of my nulls.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Sando »

In post 411, the worst wrote:A few things skitter is posting are looking townier
I wanted to led it ride for a day or so to see how she responded, but yeah I'm tending to agree. The desperate attempt to read everything I do as scummy strikes me as townie, plus she's run this well beyond what a scum would see as viable I think.

UNVOTE:
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 411, the worst wrote:A few things skitter is posting are looking townier
ironically I don't think she's taking the time to get an accurate read on me but
meh, we got a whole probably

AP where you at with NM? I have a strong feeling
I mean, I feel like I've made my read on you pretty clear and I don't think you've done anything to warrant changing it?

And like there's a few times when I posted stuff @you that you kinda ignored so idk what you want me to be doing instead ...?

--
In post 425, ceejayvinoya wrote:My best shot at a town NM. This post of mine really is pingy, and his rxn to it pings town to me.
that was the one post of nm that I liked that I mentioned in
In post 436, ceejayvinoya wrote:Reason for NM below the nulls line is I'd rather lynch him than lynch one of my nulls.
But I very much share this sentiment

--
In post 437, Sando wrote:
I wanted to led it ride for a day or so to see how she responded, but yeah I'm tending to agree. The desperate attempt to read everything I do as scummy strikes me as townie,
plus she's run this well beyond what a scum would see as viable I think.

UNVOTE:
a) i don't think I'm being 'desperate'

b) yeah the bolded is basically the correct way to read me cuz like I can't really fake being stubborn or keep on argument going over a longish period of time if I didn't actually believe what I was saying. this basically
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Ok I'm basically v/la till like monday btw
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 438, skitter30 wrote:a) i don't think I'm being 'desperate'
It's a decent descriptor. You're reading literally every interaction I have with people as scummy, that's not how scum act, they generally act townie most of the time and then veer off into scum territory as subtly as they can. It's also too much work and risky for scum typically to try to paint a persons every actions as scummy, they're going to look at a few interactions and hone in on those.

This tells me you're town making a bad read, but then I obviously know it's a bad read and no-one else does, so I'm really just explaining why I think you're most likely town.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 438, skitter30 wrote:I mean, I feel like I've made my read on you pretty clear and I don't think you've done anything to warrant changing it?

And like there's a few times when I posted stuff @you that you kinda ignored so idk what you want me to be doing instead ...?
Is there something you want me to reply to? I don't feel like I've actually ignored any questions addressed at me, I just don't feel the need to over explain myself.

Scum me would do the same, so I'm genuinely a bit lost (and feel a bit bad)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@sando: That isn't how I'd use the word 'desperate', but I get what you're trying to say now, although I don't think it's accurate to say that I've painted your every action as being scummy. But then mathdino said I did the same thing to him last game so I guess that's what I do when I get tunneled? Cept I don't think I'm tunneled right now.

@tw: can you talk to me about why you were initially scumreading me and why you're now not?

And I'm not entirely sure what you feel bad and/or lost about?

And can you clarify your reads on both esp and nm? I'm not really sure where you stand on either of them.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by the worst »

your original cases felt really reachy and on gut, felt more pushy than I usually see you. it's kinda balanced out and feels more appropriate (besides, you've backed your earlier reachy feeling stances with more skitter30esque thinking process)

I feel bad and confused if I've ignored things you've specifically directed at me. I don't necessarily feel the need to comment on every post you make but I definitely don't intend to ignore anyone.

Espe dead null. Disliked his early content but on the balance of things not really an AI distaste. Need more content when he's available.

Read on NM is very nuanced and I'm not explaining it yet
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 443, the worst wrote: Read on NM is very nuanced and I'm not explaining it yet
By very nuanced you mean town right
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 405, Espeonage wrote:sup, prodded but scum aint dedded yet.
what does this mean? I get you are aknoledging you were prodded... but skum aint dedded means?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 444, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 443, the worst wrote: Read on NM is very nuanced and I'm not explaining it yet
By very nuanced you mean town right
used for emphasis

a subtle difference or distinction in expression, meaning, response, etc. 2. a very slight difference or variation in color or tone. Origin of nuance.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 443, the worst wrote:I feel bad and confused if I've ignored things you've specifically directed at me. I don't necessarily feel the need to comment on every post you make but I definitely don't intend to ignore anyone.
Well, idk if I phrased them as questions so much as made observations that I was kinda expecting you to make some sort of response to, but maybe I didn't convey that well so that might be on me, idk. So like, don't feel bad or anything <3

(I was worried for a minute that I had done something to like make you feel bad on like a personal level or something, which is not what I want to do like at all)
In post 443, the worst wrote:Espe dead null. Disliked his early content but on the balance of things not really an AI distaste. Need more content when he's available.
So this was one of the things that I had brought up earlier in . You had oringally said his vote on you felt like 'good ol' fashioned scumfuckery' so I'm trying to understand why you stopped thinking that the vote was scummy and why you're now saying his early game was probably NAI.

I have a *slight* (ie like *tiny*) townlean on NM and theoretically I'd be down to pl him but this setup only allows for one mislynch if wolves don't crosskill so a pl probably isn't the best idea here.

--
In post 445, UglyDuck wrote:
what does this mean? I get you are aknoledging you were prodded... but skum aint dedded means?
he's basically saying that he wanted scum to get lynched in his absence and the connotation is that he still maintains the same scumread that he had earlier, which I think is the one on tw.

aside, is english your first language?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 447, skitter30 wrote:You had oringally said his vote on you felt like 'good ol' fashioned scumfuckery' so I'm trying to understand why you stopped thinking that the vote was scummy and why you're now saying his early game was probably NAI.
I took your opinion on board with Espe (if you were partners I don't think you would've come in like a wrecking ball the way you did)--besides, my reaction to his post is clearly not popular and is probably coloured slightly by OMGUS :lol:

Considering I think Espe is inconsistent-but-good, I would not form a hard scumread off a single gross post, nah. I was more startled that you addressed it as a good post, given my history of instinctively agreeing with 80% of your thinking.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 9:39 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 447, skitter30 wrote:
In post 443, the worst wrote:I feel bad and confused if I've ignored things you've specifically directed at me. I don't necessarily feel the need to comment on every post you make but I definitely don't intend to ignore anyone.
Well, idk if I phrased them as questions so much as made observations that I was kinda expecting you to make some sort of response to, but maybe I didn't convey that well so that might be on me, idk. So like, don't feel bad or anything <3

(I was worried for a minute that I had done something to like make you feel bad on like a personal level or something, which is not what I want to do like at all)
In post 443, the worst wrote:Espe dead null. Disliked his early content but on the balance of things not really an AI distaste. Need more content when he's available.
So this was one of the things that I had brought up earlier in . You had oringally said his vote on you felt like 'good ol' fashioned scumfuckery' so I'm trying to understand why you stopped thinking that the vote was scummy and why you're now saying his early game was probably NAI.

I have a *slight* (ie like *tiny*) townlean on NM and theoretically I'd be down to pl him but this setup only allows for one mislynch if wolves don't crosskill so a pl probably isn't the best idea here.

--
In post 445, UglyDuck wrote:
he's basically saying that he wanted scum to get lynched in his absence and the connotation is that he still maintains the same scumread that he had earlier, which I think is the one on tw.

aside, is english your first language?
yes it is.
this...
In post 447, skitter30 wrote:In post 405, Espeonage wrote:
sup, prodded but scum aint dedded yet.
... is not english

Return to “Completed Open Games”