MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 10:32 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

I mean hes ignoring the ic in mylo and trying to find a way to scumread him idk what to say to that it's basically mathblade minus the good xcum game and minus being a decent person to talk to oog
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 10:33 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 3170, Quick wrote:Why do I feel like the Sando kill only comes from NM or Pint...

NM, if you are hider, you really need to say something.
maybe because the above post explains why the Sando kill only comes from NM or Pint!
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Quick »

In post 3174, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 3168, pinturicchio wrote:Uuuuuuh right again NM, so back to my original post: Quick could be scum.

At this point, Sando's dead confirms that MOMO is town from my point of view. Only Quick or NM would do that kill (since NM could also had thought that MOMOMEN and Sando would be voting him and I could change my mind, so kill Sando and me and try to 1v1 either Quick or MOMOMEN in LyLo).

MOMOMEN what do you think?
it's still not mafia. and this should be proof to quick becUse you've stated me as conf town so me voting him makes him the lynch, but you cant reason with stupid so what ever. good luck convincing quick though
Some people use the word "Confirmed" a bit too loosely for my liking.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Quick »

In post 3176, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 3170, Quick wrote:Why do I feel like the Sando kill only comes from NM or Pint...

NM, if you are hider, you really need to say something.
maybe because the above post explains why the Sando kill only comes from NM or Pint!
Just throwing ideas out there mate, glad you decided to jump on this one though.

MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 10:38 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

throwing an idea that was immediately thrown out by the above person, and then immediately contradicting it by voting said person!
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Quick »

In post 3179, MOMOMEN wrote:throwing an idea that was immediately thrown out by the above person, and then immediately contradicting it by voting said person!
Are you going to vote me or what?

MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 10:42 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

I think you're town and while the bottom 1% of players can gamethrow whenever they feel like and blame the other person later us not shit players actually care about who we vote in lylo, so no, as every one of my posts for the past 100 pages have said you're town and I am not voting you unless pintu forces me
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Quick »

In post 3181, MOMOMEN wrote:I think you're town and while the bottom 1% of players can gamethrow whenever they feel like and blame the other person later us not shit players actually care about who we vote in lylo, so no, as every one of my posts for the past 100 pages have said you're town and I am not voting you unless pintu forces me
So why are you not voting NM?

MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 10:54 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

but yes quick, sando, oxy, pintu, cj, and the worst were allpocketed by us, but we couldn't fool the legendary licketyquickety, you're a global town read alive in lylo for pure wifom!!! by me even though sando and not mafia were about to cross vote (because yknow people are unpredictable and wifom always wins!!), and we all pale in comparison to your scumhunting glory
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 10:55 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 3182, Quick wrote:
In post 3181, MOMOMEN wrote:I think you're town and while the bottom 1% of players can gamethrow whenever they feel like and blame the other person later us not shit players actually care about who we vote in lylo, so no, as every one of my posts for the past 100 pages have said you're town and I am not voting you unless pintu forces me
we have an ic. they decide the lynch. sorry, forgot we need to do basic mafia theory with you.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Quick »

In post 3183, MOMOMEN wrote:but yes quick, sando, oxy, pintu, cj, and the worst were allpocketed by us, but we couldn't fool the legendary licketyquickety, you're a global town read alive in lylo for pure wifom!!! by me even though sando and not mafia were about to cross vote (because yknow people are unpredictable and wifom always wins!!), and we all pale in comparison to your scumhunting glory
Right back at ya ;)

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Quick »

In post 3184, MOMOMEN wrote:
we have an ic. they decide the lynch. sorry, forgot we need to do basic mafia theory with you.
You are quite condescending. If you think NM is the only viable Scum, you vote there. Why is sheeping the IC you TOP priority?

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Quick »

And lol, having accurate reads is not a reason to TR someone.

MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:03 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 3187, Quick wrote:And lol, having accurate reads is not a reason to TR someone.
where on EARTH did I say you have accurate reads
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Quick »

In post 3188, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 3187, Quick wrote:And lol, having accurate reads is not a reason to TR someone.
No, I am saying that would be the only reason to TR you. You never explained any of your reads. You're as bad as NM in that regard.

MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:05 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 3186, Quick wrote:
You are quite condescending. If you think NM is the only viable Scum, you vote there. Why is sheeping the IC you TOP priority?
what do you mean TOP priority? it's my priority because they're confirmed town and we literally cannot lynch xcum without their vote. you know they dont have an agenda. basic theory questions should be asked in mafia discussion in the future.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:06 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 3189, Quick wrote:
No, I am saying that would be the only reason to TR you. You never explained any of your reads. You're as bad as NM in that regard.
so in conclusion, I have accurate reads. correct. what about the fact our reads have been what allowed us to lynch each xcum,we tried doing mutant d1 and it almost happened, every single one of our trs has ended up town? wait no that's not a reason to tr someone, scum bus. hm. well,guess we did nothing protown this game. time to throw in the towel
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:08 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

yes, because you're quickvoting the person almost every single dead townie and the ic have called town in mylo. among other reasons. you deserve to be condescended to.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Quick »

In post 3190, MOMOMEN wrote:
what do you mean TOP priority? it's my priority because they're confirmed town and we literally cannot lynch xcum without their vote. you know they dont have an agenda. basic theory questions should be asked in mafia discussion in the future.
I think I understand that theory fine. I mean, you can try and play it off like I DON'T get that theory but that doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't just wait around for someone else to vote a certain way, whether they are confirmed or not. Like, you're not even making a push on NM... You just keep harassing me and doing a bunch of ad hom. You've basically just said "I have no power in this game, I will just blindly follow the IC" that is Scummy M8. If you actually wanted to get somewhere with me, you would try and reason with me. But you haven't really reasoned with anyone all game.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Quick »

In post 3191, MOMOMEN wrote:
so in conclusion, I have accurate reads. correct. what about the fact our reads have been what allowed us to lynch each xcum,we tried doing mutant d1 and it almost happened, every single one of our trs has ended up town? wait no that's not a reason to tr someone, scum bus. hm. well,guess we did nothing protown this game. time to throw in the towel
News flash: Scum bus.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Quick »

In post 3192, MOMOMEN wrote:
yes, because you're quickvoting the person almost every single dead townie and the ic have called town in mylo. among other reasons. you deserve to be condescended to.
And what do you deserve for being an asshole?

MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:14 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 3195, Quick wrote:
to never play with you again
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:14 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 3194, Quick wrote:
In post 3191, MOMOMEN wrote:
News flash: Scum bus.
I knew you were going to say that
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Quick »

In post 3196, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 3195, Quick wrote:
to never play with you again
Thanks God honestly. I think you are a piece of shit of a person honestly.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Quick »

Can we just end the fucking game already?

Return to “Completed Open Games”