BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:53 am

Post by BuJaber »

I think he really is busy in RL or he wpuldn't have risked moving this early in day 2. But he's genuinenly worried about a quicklynch.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1722, havingfitz wrote:@Wisdom...you're saying you think scum would put all their eggs in one basket today? And Eddie's move of Koki (pending it actually happening) is for show? I'll worry about alignment based links for Koki when he flips.
what "show"?
Eddie moving Kokichi there means that we now can't lynch for the guilty because if the guilty is the only scum in g3 scum win the game
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1722, havingfitz wrote:I think there is no way in he// scum puts all three of their players in the same group.
They do when they have a mover
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:59 am

Post by BuJaber »

Exactly.

Why would town!eddie move koki to g3 instead of g1?
From town eddie pov both options put 2 suspects together .. wis/koki or koki/buj. But putting koki in g3 means he is betting everything on wisdom being scum. And also makes it very difgicult for town to actually lynch g3 so if town eddie suspect me or koki why would he make it harder for us to lynch his suspects.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Wisdom »

right, i hadnt even thought of that
he had the option to move him to g1 and moved him to g3
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh wait unless we lynch 2 scum its game over right? If we lynch group 3
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

8-4 = 4

So fuck.
God dammit eddie, you idiot
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Wisdom »

lol kokichi only now "realizing"
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So we have to lynch group 1 or 2 now. Or we lose
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I was at work and made one post without thinking much after the swap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Tbf I wouldn't be surprised if wisdom was scum anymore. His 180 on me is weird. He says I wouldn't do this as scum then suddenly wants me lynched
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Wisdom »

yeah who would have thought
its not like theres a guilty and its either you or bu
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:39 am

Post by implosion »

*********************************************************************************
**************************ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION**************************
*********************************************************************************

Groups have changed. The vote count has been reset.

VOTE COUNT 2.2
northsidegalEddie CaneBuJaber
WisdomzMuffinManhavingfitz
Kokichi Oma
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE

Group 1
(0):
Group 2
(0):
Group 3
(0):
Not voting: 8 (BuJaber, Eddie Cane, havingfitz, Kokichi Oma, northsidegal, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE, Wisdom, zMuffinMan)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Deadline is in (expired on 2018-05-28 15:00:00).
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: group 2
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:51 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i'm not scum and while eddie might be, if he is, that would be an incredibly stupid way to use his role if he is

i don't believe the scum team spent an entire night thinking about it and came up with that

and i am not particularly surprised that wisdom is going with the "look how scummy that was!" approach instead of thinking about it in any depth

inb4 he claims that i'm scum with eddie and we somehow planned this out
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Wisdom »

ive already said youre both scum so tough luck muffin
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:02 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

yes

and i'm not surprised at this

but i don't believe you really think eddie and i planned something like that

let's put it this way:

answer this question - if it were a kokichi, eddie, me scum-team, then why on earth would i think that a play that pretty much guarantees the lynch of G2 (particularly with how eddie did that) is a good play?

obviously if it's me + eddie and we flip today, kokichi is next on the chopping block on suspicion of this theory

but now you're going to suggest that this is wifom and i was hoping to avoid G2 being lynched or something, right?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Wisdom »

exactly
other than me and bu im not sure anyone will actually agree with lynching g2
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

muffin even if youre town

eddie isnt

the group manipulating roles arent going to be all town
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:08 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

if eddie is scum, then this was the single worst use of his role i could possibly think of

plus i currently suspect that there might be another group manipulation role out there but even if there wasn't, i don't think you're town

also, what you said in #1742 only makes sense if we were somehow able to predict who would be suspicious of who after what happened yesterday
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

how is it a bad use
it makes kokichi unlynchable
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:11 am

Post by havingfitz »

Why would a zmuff/eddie/koki scum team not do a 1-1-1 scum distro across all the groups and then wait to see how groups were being read before doing a move?

If the scum team is zmuff/eddie/koki they are wearing their pants on their heads.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:12 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

if eddie's scum, it makes G2 look bad, which means he is more likely to be lynched and people put two and two together and think "hey why did he do that?" and look at kokichi next

or do you mean on the assumption that i'm scum with eddie? in that case, it's even worse for us if G2 gets lynched...

pedit: @wisdom
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Wisdom »

maybe its nsg/eddie/kokichi instead

the fact remains we are forced to go for eddie rather than kokichi
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:16 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

like in any world where it's me-eddie-kokichi then this was a game-losing move. if i had a whole night phase to think about how i would plan out today with eddie's role, i would not use it like this. complain about WIFOM all you want, it's simply a stupid, risky move

i suppose eddie could be scum and going for this angle to get me lynched, but that leads me to suspect that kokichi might be town rather than scum and this is still far worse than any sort of plan that involves being able to lynch more than 1 town player today so i don't see why scum plans it out like this

the other possibility is that eddie is just town and made a dumb move and is not copping flak for it, which i don't think is outside the realm of possibility and the fact that you aren't considering this doesn't surprise me. though i suppose you've also declared that there must be one scum in me+eddie so it's not all that inconsistent for you

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”