Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3900 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Pine »

Well, depending on what it is, Momomen (slot) is a good choice. N_M also a solid pick.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3901 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 3894, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:As in, I've scum read that slot since day 1, and no one listened to me day one, and oh look KOKICHI FLIPPED SCUM.

BUT WE NEVER LISTEN TO LLD SHE CAN'T EVER BE RIGHT.
your competence is irrelevant to my competence lol

we had like 3 days left on the D1 clock

i explicitly voted maria because i felt she would be easier to lynch than kokichi
also didn't really want to have yet another person fullclaim

kokichi was in my PoE bloc from the start
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3902 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 3900, Pine wrote:Well, depending on what it is, Momomen (slot) is a good choice. N_M also a solid pick.
MOMOMEN only gets lynched after 2nd scum, no exceptions

flipless is an absolute pain to deal with
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3903 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Pine »

Oh. Hmm. I forgot about the flipless claim.

Momomen is the definite best choice for an investigative. Kinda hoping Mastina rolecopped them.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #3904 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 3902, Mathdino wrote:
In post 3900, Pine wrote:Well, depending on what it is, Momomen (slot) is a good choice. N_M also a solid pick.
MOMOMEN only gets lynched after 2nd scum, no exceptions

flipless is an absolute pain to deal with
Day before lylo, is the other option, assuming we ever end up in that bad situation.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3905 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 8:09 am

Post by OnTheMark »

Rolecop on Momomen is not alignment indicative.

He can still be scum flipless.

We need a true cop on momomen.

I’d be willing to buy he’s flipless regardless of alignment.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3906 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Mason Cop doesn’t necessitate masons just saying
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3907 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:00 am

Post by mastina »

Alright, time for a fullclaim.
I am Sudowodo, a Town Enabled Historical Record Mason.

At the beginning of
every
cycle--D1, N1, D2, N2, D3, and so on and so forth. I will be given a scene from a game that involved both Pine and Alisae. Every scene gives me the possibility of receiving a 1-shot ability with a limited window in which that ability can be used, which seems to be "the time you receive the ability".
I am a mason with NicoRobin; all of my abilities are enabled by her.
Our Mason PT is called "Mini 2006: MASON PT".

On D1, the scene I received was, "Day One - Twin Trap Mafia". It involved Alisae and Pine introducing themselves only to be interrupted by KAIN TEPES. (Which the dialog demonstrates as Pine and Alisae going, "..." to.) This ability was the 1x Compulsive Track/Watch-Immune D1 Distributor--an ability required to give out on D1. I gave it to Momomen.

On N1, the scene I received was, "Night One - L'Hotel Pleuvoir". It involved Alisae declaring Pine town, Pine asking if that was a good idea, Alisae being unsure, and asking if e should shoot Pine. This ability was a 1x N1 Vigilante.
I shot Kokichi Oma.

On D2, I received the scene "Day Two - Big Round Numbers". It involved Pine faking a dayvig, Alisae townreading it, Pine scumreading the townread, Pine going silent, and someone else whose avatar I recognize but not well enough to name who they are (the scenes have avatars rather than names) saying they are Pine now (I'm assuming it's a game Pine flaked from). I received no abilities from this scene.

I was also at daystart gifted an invention; this invention was a rolecop.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3908 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Pine »

OnTheMark wrote:Rolecop on Momomen is not alignment indicative.

He can still be scum flipless.

We need a true cop on momomen.

I’d be willing to buy he’s flipless regardless of alignment.
Role may be independent of alignment most of the time, but there are a bunch of roles which only go to scum, and vice versa. If someone rolecops as a Miller, for example, you're pretty sure they're Town. If someone rolecops as a Godfather, they're scum (I know there's been a recent rash of Town Godfather shenanigans, but c'mon.)

Also, if a rolecop returns something that doesn't indicate flipless, we know Momo is lying scum.

Rolecop is hardly foolproof, but it might get lucky.
In post 3906, Not_Mafia wrote:Mason Cop doesn’t necessitate masons just saying
It's a pretty goddamn safe bet.

PE: Oh hey Mastina. Yeah I believe all that.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3909 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:06 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3907, mastina wrote:Alright, time for a fullclaim.
I am Sudowodo, a Town Enabled Historical Record Mason.

At the beginning of
every
cycle--D1, N1, D2, N2, D3, and so on and so forth. I will be given a scene from a game that involved both Pine and Alisae. Every scene gives me the possibility of receiving a 1-shot ability with a limited window in which that ability can be used, which seems to be "the time you receive the ability".
I am a mason with NicoRobin; all of my abilities are enabled by her.
Our Mason PT is called "Mini 2006: MASON PT".

On D1, the scene I received was, "Day One - Twin Trap Mafia". It involved Alisae and Pine introducing themselves only to be interrupted by KAIN TEPES. (Which the dialog demonstrates as Pine and Alisae going, "..." to.) This ability was the 1x Compulsive Track/Watch-Immune D1 Distributor--an ability required to give out on D1. I gave it to Momomen.

On N1, the scene I received was, "Night One - L'Hotel Pleuvoir". It involved Alisae declaring Pine town, Pine asking if that was a good idea, Alisae being unsure, and asking if e should shoot Pine. This ability was a 1x N1 Vigilante.
I shot Kokichi Oma.

On D2, I received the scene "Day Two - Big Round Numbers". It involved Pine faking a dayvig, Alisae townreading it, Pine scumreading the townread, Pine going silent, and someone else whose avatar I recognize but not well enough to name who they are (the scenes have avatars rather than names) saying they are Pine now (I'm assuming it's a game Pine flaked from). I received no abilities from this scene.

I was also at daystart gifted an invention; this invention was a rolecop.
When Nico said you got gifted vig?

I am really trying here but this looks likes more bullshit on the pile.

Why claim at all? It doesn’t help. People have their minds made up about things?
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3910 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:07 am

Post by OnTheMark »

Furthermore if you were a vig why didn’t you shoot me?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3911 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Can someone give me the relevant parts of mastina’s post pls
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3912 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:16 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3786, Cheetory6 wrote:You are a
Mafia Informed Ascetic 1-Shot Semi-Lightning Rod
So it's a good thing I didn't shoot Mathblade here. (He was the other option and Nico was asking why I wasn't submitting him. I can explain my full reasoning there but that's not relevant to my current point.) Because this?

...This is fairly good reason to believe he's town here. The scum had a PERMANENTLY ASCETIC who could lightning rod actions and cause them to fail. Why would a team with a PERMANENT ASCETIC need on top of that an Asceticiser?

Is this lock-solid absolute reasoning to clear OnTheMark? Why no, no it's not. It's setup speculation. But IS it reasoning to clear OnTheMark? Why yes, yes it is; I feel my reasoning here is fairly...well, reasonable.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3913 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:20 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3912, mastina wrote:
So it's a good thing I didn't shoot Mathblade here. (He was the other option and Nico was asking why I wasn't submitting him. I can explain my full reasoning there but that's not relevant to my current point.) Because this?

...This is fairly good reason to believe he's town here. The scum had a PERMANENTLY ASCETIC who could lightning rod actions and cause them to fail. Why would a team with a PERMANENT ASCETIC need on top of that an Asceticiser?

Is this lock-solid absolute reasoning to clear OnTheMark? Why no, no it's not. It's setup speculation. But IS it reasoning to clear OnTheMark? Why yes, yes it is; I feel my reasoning here is fairly...well, reasonable.
Here is the thing...I just don’t believe you’re town here.

The story has changed one too many times.

Nico is a mason. Nico is a mason enabler. Nico is a gladiator enabler.
Mastina is a neg utility that is counter to me. Mastina is a mason counter to me. Mastina didn’t receive a rolecop per Nico. Mastina received a rolecop.

I legit don’t trust a word out of you and if you’re town that is a problem.

And if you have neg utility anyone claim it now so I cancel you.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3914 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:23 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3912, mastina wrote:

Furthermore if you are masons get on the same damn page.

Fucking talk with Nico please.

Because I quite frankly have zero desire to go reread something that made me completely dysphoric and someone who screams I am scum every three seconds. I want to believe you’re town but my brain is screaming no.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3915 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:23 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3793, OnTheMark wrote:Mastina is clearly a vig mason ninja maker IC maker tracker Watcher jailkeeper doctor cop strongman and kitchen sink.
You jest, but basically? Yes.
In post 3790, Pine wrote:Mastina, did you like my gift?
Honestly it's pretty worthless as far as gifts go especially since I can't use it until tonight--by which time, I'll probably have a more useful power. Though, if I can use your gift in addition to the power, then that'd be something quite powerful, yes. (Using both would, among other things, let me know if I was roleblocked or simply had my target interfere with the action.) I'll ask the mod once N2 starts. (No point in me asking before then as I don't even know for sure that I'll receive something N2.)
In post 3792, OnTheMark wrote:Mastina shot a lightning rod. Sure *rolls eyes*
A mafia ASCETIC lightning rod, yes. SOMETHING caused Kokichi to die, and it had to be a kill. It can't be the mafia because Kokichi WAS mafia. Ergo, Kokichi was shot at by town, either directly or because he was redirected onto but the end result is the same regardless of which you believe: dead scum, shot by someone; I am claiming that shot.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3916 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:28 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3800, Nahdia wrote:Hold up, you gave it last night and she used it last night? This resolves at end of day or something?
I didn't receive it until daystart. And this is the first time I've been online since daystart. Nico would have had no way of knowing what I received then because Cheetory doesn't say what we get in the mason PT; he PMs it to us individually.

Nico knew about the vig because I told her about it last night and I told her more or less the plan. Kokichi alive, lynch the fuck out of Kokichi as he would have no reason to be alive; Kokichi dead and flipped town, hard-reset of reads if not complete and total read inversion; Kokichi dead and flipped scum, play it by ear since honestly I don't have an exact plan for that yet and still don't. I'll have one soon and am working on it though.
In post 3805, OnTheMark wrote:How would a vig received be able to be fired at night? I don’t buy it.
Because the vig received is part of my role.
In post 3805, OnTheMark wrote:And furthermore why wouldn’t mastina shoot me if she was town.
Both because you were the expected shot (and thus, the shot could fail) and because you were the scumread I was less confident about; I was more sure Kokichi would flip scum than you would, in that if I had to choose one town/one scum between the two of you I'd select you as the town, making you a sub-optimal shot.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3917 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:29 am

Post by OnTheMark »

Gay mafia as I mentioned earlier scum shoot their own.

And yes dead scum shot by someone. That doesn’t make you town and that doesn’t make you a vig.

Quite easily the vig could be in hiding and have shot scum and you NKd someone else

There are a ton of possibilities here. I want time to process them and I want a reason to go back and reread Nico.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3918 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:31 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3854, Mathdino wrote:Not_Mafia doesn't like having to play with mastina and will always try to policy lynch her
Citation needed.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3919 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:34 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3909, OnTheMark wrote:Why claim at all?
Because I said I would yesterday. Which you'd know had you read my fucking posts in sincerity.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3920 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:36 am

Post by OnTheMark »

If she was aware of the plan why scream I am scum at daystart?

And I did. I just don’t have a faultless memory.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3921 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:37 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3910, OnTheMark wrote:Furthermore if you were a vig why didn’t you shoot me?
Because there were two options. Two consensus scumreads. Kokichi Oma, and you. I was shooting one of you. But if scum had the ability to protect someone, between the two of you, they were more likely to target you based off of both your role and perception of your play: you are the expected vig kill. Because you are the expected vig kill, scum would be more likely to interfere with that REGARDLESS of your alignment. A failed vig on you tells nothing.

Add in that I was already expecting you to be the scumread I was most likely to be wrong about on D1, and that meant that Kokichi Oma was just a better vig in every way, shape, and form.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3922 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:41 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3913, OnTheMark wrote:The story has changed one too many times.
The story hasn't changed. Not once. Nothing I have said has changed; it has remained exactly the same.
In post 3913, OnTheMark wrote:Nico is a mason. Nico is a mason enabler. Nico is a gladiator enabler.
Hilariously enough, Nico wanted to fake a gladiate to get you lynched and I told her "No. Don't do that. That's stupid." :P
But. That is not a changing story. That is a consistent story, just sharing more about the role.
In post 3913, OnTheMark wrote:Mastina didn’t receive a rolecop per Nico. Mastina received a rolecop.
Nico had no way of knowing I received a rolecop because I received the rolecop at the start of D2. This is the first time I've logged in since the start of D2 (easily verifiable), so she had no way of knowing about it. That is no contradiction; that is telling her to give something she had literally no fucking way of being able to give until I came along.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3923 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:42 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3914, OnTheMark wrote:Furthermore if you are masons get on the same damn page.
There isn't a page to get on right now because I'm still not quite sure where to go, what to do. I'm figuring it out.

When I do have it figured out, I'll be able to get on the same page as her, but I can't give her direction when I myself lack one.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3924 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:46 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3920, OnTheMark wrote:If she was aware of the plan why scream I am scum at daystart?
Nothing in the plan said not to.
I said the plan on a Kokichi scumflip was to play it by ear; if her ear said you were scum then that's what she listened to.

My ear says otherwise, and when I get the chance (I'm going to be late for an appointment), I can talk to her about it. But since this is the first time I've been online, this is the first time I've been able to tell her to not do what she did.

Stop fucking treating her actions at times I'm not around as indicative of actions which have my blessing; this is not the first time you've done that when you should fucking know better because you know what times I'm online, you can see Nico posting, and then you should be able to extrapolate by my lack of posting she is posting without my blessing.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”