Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 649, Sando wrote:
Rofl, so you haven't read 720 then? The entire game hinged on me gamesolving D3 by telling the tracker not to CC. You might want to read it before you meta read me based off that.
I haven't read 720 completely and already stated it, nonetheless I think I've see enough to tell that you're kind of different, yes .-.
Crumbing D1 is fairly pointless.
No, I didn't mean to crumb in d1 .-., just the results if someone is cleared or not of being wolf.
How can you not work out what I'm getting at?
I worry about your powers of deduction
: Wolves want to kill seer more than scum.
Why are you being so aggressive...I really don't remember you being like this...plus, it's kind of a scumtell to be so personally aggressive with another player in hope of discrediting them.

Anyway...ah...only the Wolves want to kill the seer I think? I mean, as long as the seer is alive there's the chance of a Wolf being guilted and lynched .-.

Why would ever Mafia want to kill the seer?

The thing is that you see to be thinking about Wolf strategies but not of town or mafia strategies. It sounds more like you're less trying to understand the setup as a whole and more like you're simply a wolf thinking what you should do.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Oh Fumuki is here. Lols. Hey Fumuki :P

Lemme catch up a bit.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by the worst »

Fumuki is steategising what wolf would be doing mafia/wolf or town indicative d1? IYO
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 652, the worst wrote:Fumuki is steategising what wolf would be doing mafia/wolf or town indicative d1? IYO
Analyzing the setup as a whole and seeing how things go isn't even much AI, it's more a question of play style.

Now, what's worrying me is Sando focusing in the Wolves pov (it's not the first time) and not realizing what town/mafia should do. That's AI for me, why would you focus in a certain alignment if you weren't part of it?
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 651, ceejayvinoya wrote:Oh Fumuki is here. Lols. Hey Fumuki :P

Lemme catch up a bit.
Hi Ceejay...
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Well I've townred Draynth earlier. Fumuki here is probs town too.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 652, the worst wrote:Fumuki is steategising what wolf would be doing mafia/wolf or town indicative d1? IYO
NAI actually...
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 656, ceejayvinoya wrote:
NAI actually...
ding ding tbh
lynching a woof d1 is ideal
I don't think Sando is towny but I don't think that's a good reason to wolfread him
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Lemme catch up a bit.
@Fumuki what do you think of Sando not knowing earlier that Mafia doesn't have nightkill?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 657, the worst wrote:
In post 656, ceejayvinoya wrote:
NAI actually...
ding ding tbh
lynching a woof d1 is ideal
I don't think Sando is towny but I don't think that's a good reason to wolfread him
Ooooh tell me. Is Fumuki wolf? :eek:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by the worst »

if Sandi is town/maf Fumuki is town/woofer
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 658, ceejayvinoya wrote:

Lemme catch up a bit.
@Fumuki what do you think of Sando not knowing earlier that Mafia doesn't have nightkill?
No idea, I don't like to hold too much weight in "slips". For example, I thought that wolfs had yellow color here, but does it mean that I'm necessarily and absolutely not wolf?

Nop, I could have faked it. Ignoring slips that you can't be sure if are genuine or not is for the best
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 660, the worst wrote:if Sandi is town/maf Fumuki is town/woofer
Okay, now you've got my attention.

Why?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 650, Fumuki wrote:Why are you being so aggressive...I really don't remember you being like this...plus, it's kind of a scumtell to be so personally aggressive with another player in hope of discrediting them.
Two people were asked to tone it down for being too aggressive in discrediting people in 720...one of them was your slot, the other was me. Ask Pintu, it was him and Alonzo I believe that were upset at the aggressiveness being shown, and I even made a case on Alonzo for buddying up to terrible-town...by articulating quite clearly why said town was terrible. You clearly haven't read much if any of 720, yet you're making a meta case against me based on it.
In post 650, Fumuki wrote:No, I didn't mean to crumb in d1 .-., just the results if someone is cleared or not of being wolf.
Again, you haven't read 720 if you think my "don't crumb" was out of nowhere, since there was speculation that Duckling was NKd as the detective due to crumbing / soft-claiming D1. It wasn't true in the end, but there was a LOT of speculation in game about it.
In post 650, Fumuki wrote:Anyway...ah...only the Wolves want to kill the seer I think? I mean, as long as the seer is alive there's the chance of a Wolf being guilted and lynched .-.

Why would ever Mafia want to kill the seer?

The thing is that you see to be thinking about Wolf strategies but not of town or mafia strategies.
Now you're just saying that you haven't read THIS game. In 494 I describe the ways wolves are normal scum, in 521 I describe mafia and wolf differences.

You're right, mafia won't fakeclaim seer, that was me getting ahead of myself. As I said though: "wolves want to kill the seer", which is in direct contradiction to your "wolves want to kill scum first".
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 658, ceejayvinoya wrote:@Fumuki what do you think of Sando not knowing earlier that Mafia doesn't have nightkill?
Wat?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 662, Fumuki wrote:
Okay, now you've got my attention.

Why?
I think Sando's play is motivated by maf>town>woofer
Your assumption he's coming from a wolf POV immediately makes me think 'distancing woof' but I don't heavily scumread your slot tbqh

Also I don't see Sando/Fumuki as a team
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Sando »

This is the only reasonable conclusion, yes.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Fumuki »

[quote="In post 665, the worst"]

Your assumption he's coming from a wolf POV immediately makes me think 'distancing woof' but I don't heavily scumread your slot tbqh/quote]
TW, we need to
heavily
disagree here. Sando didn't notice until a minute ago that Mafia has no reason to want to out the Seer. Do you think if he's scum here he would be thinking only about the other team and not what he himself should do?

It makes no sense duckling. There's some probability of him being mafia, but if Sando is scum, he's very likely flipping wolf here.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 665, the worst wrote:
Your assumption he's coming from a wolf POV immediately makes me think 'distancing woof' but I don't heavily scumread your slot tbqh
TW, we need to heavily disagree here. Sando didn't notice until a minute ago that Mafia has no reason to want to out the Seer. Do you think if he's scum here he would be thinking only about the other team and not what he himself should do?

It makes no sense duckling. There's some probability of him being mafia, but if Sando is scum, he's very likely flipping wolf here.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 659, ceejayvinoya wrote:Ooooh tell me. Is Fumuki wolf?
He's describing sub-optimal wolf play which would equal wolf. But then he seems terribly worried about the NKs coming at Mafia and understands Mafia's play here very well...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Quoting is becoming messy here so I'll not even quote .-.

1. Sando, I said to
Quick
tune down about insulting you as far as I remember. But let's drop the meta thing until I come back with some conclusions after reading again 720. It's not only me saying that you're kind of off here.

2. I never said that your "don't crumb" was out of nowhere? Sando, what are you talking about? .-.

3. Wait until I quote you back here showing how much you've show knowledge in wolves pov but not much in town/mafia pov here.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 668, Fumuki wrote:TW, we need to heavily disagree here. Sando didn't notice until a minute ago that Mafia has no reason to want to out the Seer. Do you think if he's scum here he would be thinking only about the other team and not what he himself should do?

Yo TW, have your fun with Fumi, but it's just occurred to me: Why are people so concerned about which scumfaction the person is? Town are the least likely to care about what faction someone is other than that they're scum, at least while seer is alive and well.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 669, Sando wrote:
He's describing sub-optimal wolf play which would equal wolf. But then he seems terribly worried about the NKs coming at Mafia and understands Mafia's play here very well...
Now that's some bullshit.

I've show knowledge in Wolves strategy, Mafia strategy and Town strategy. And believe or not I only shared that wall of analysis to make sure that wolves doesn't fuck both themselves and town by killing townies. They need to kill Mafia.

Why are you so opportunistic here Sando?

I think you seriously need rope.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 669, Sando wrote:
Oh you mean he's giving town terrible wolf hunting advice to help them fail? That it?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 670, Fumuki wrote:1. Sando, I said to Quick tune down about insulting you as far as I remember. But let's drop the meta thing until I come back with some conclusions after reading again 720. It's not only me saying that you're kind of off here.
You've said 2-3 times that I need rope and are voting me, purely off a meta read that you now refuse to back up with evidence and want to back away from it by claiming "others agree"?

Nope nope nope, it's go time.

VOTE: Fumuki

Return to “Completed Open Games”