ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

Fuck it, I'll just say it. I'm brassherald
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 723, Sando wrote:
In post 717, the worst wrote:In a way if we lynch ww and seer gets a guilty we could leash the surviving wolf right? Rather than quick lynching
I
think
we'd be better off just taking advantage of having more lynches? Same outcome but actually completely "town" controlled.
rope rope rope rope rope rope

Okay, joking asides I'll stop for a moment deathtunneling you because I did the same thing with CFJ and I regret not trying to talk things more

Sando, that's wrong.

If the 2 werewolves drop dead, it becomes a nightless game practically and town have 100% control of the lynchs. Town has an advantage in nightless games because the town powerhouses can't eat the NK.

Mafia is the one that benefits more by leaving the Werewolves alive because LATER they need to hunt the Seer and that's basically killing townies while Mafia coast.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 721, Fumuki wrote:I still think you're a wolf but that sarcasm is good
I mean if I'm scum I'm either Mafia or Wolf. If my play makes no sense as wolf I'm probably Mafia, and vice versa. If my play makes no sense as either I'm probably neither. Ignoring part of my play so you can slot me into a scumslot is poor play, no matter how you choose to cut it.

Your play makes zero sense as wolf, but it still makes sense as Mafia. From the way this has gone down I'm fairly strongly leaning town, but that's gut rather than logic and well...read post-game 720 if you want insight into that about me.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 726, ManWithNoName wrote:Fuck it, I'll just say it. I'm brassherald
Wow .-.

Will you believe it if I tell you that in a wild guess I was thinking about Brass?

It was mostly because you said "I don't get a hi?" and it sounded like you had already played with me + your tone.

:shocked:

Anyway, it's nice to play with you again Brass.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 727, Fumuki wrote:
In post 723, Sando wrote:
In post 717, the worst wrote:In a way if we lynch ww and seer gets a guilty we could leash the surviving wolf right? Rather than quick lynching
I
think
we'd be better off just taking advantage of having more lynches? Same outcome but actually completely "town" controlled.
Sando, that's wrong.

If the 2 werewolves drop dead, it becomes a nightless game practically and town have 100% control of the lynchs. Town has an advantage in nightless games because the town powerhouses can't eat the NK.

Mafia is the one that benefits more by leaving the Werewolves alive because LATER they need to hunt the Seer and that's basically killing townies while Mafia coast.
Are you just misunderstanding or desperate to "prove" me wrong? Me and you are agreeing with each other that both WWs should be dead. By both WWs being dead we get more lynches, which I'm saying is better than leaving the WW "leashed".
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 728, Sando wrote:
Your play makes zero sense as wolf, but it still makes sense as Mafia
. From the way this has gone down I'm fairly strongly leaning town, but that's gut rather than logic and well...read post-game 720 if you want insight into that about me.
I'm saying that Werewolf need to
shoot
Mafia and you say that I'm probably more Mafia than Wolf?

:thinking:

Anyway I'm rather tired, I spent some 3 pages in a 1v1 with you.

Zero votes.

If Sando flips mafia or wolf here and anyone say that it's distancing I'm 100% locking said person as scum.

P-edit: No, I'm not desperate...

Lying. I'm thinking I'm a little bit desperate. If Werewolves try to hunt the Seer amidst the townies Town is probably losing here together with Werewolves themselves but I'm kinda giving up in explaining my reasoning.

It's going nowhere so let's just "scumhunt" then

Sando, who are your main suspects?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 730, Sando wrote: Are you just misunderstanding or desperate to "prove" me wrong? Me and you are agreeing with each other that both WWs should be dead. By both WWs being dead we get more lynches, which I'm saying is better than leaving the WW "leashed".
Oh, I get it. We indeed were saying the same thing.

I thought you were saying that we should take advantage of the factional kill of the WW because it would be "2 kills" by each cycle of day/night when that's balanced in a no night kill gamestate.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Fumuki »

I'm feeling kinda bad of all this 1v1 but dunno if I regret. I think I did need at least try to get my point across to the WW not mess it up to us by killing town.

I swear that I'm going to be nicer from here on...

Anyway, anyone has a good wagon that isn't TW? I've problem sorting TW.

I can sheep however if at least two persons scum read TW and they have experience with the duckling.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 731, Fumuki wrote:I'm saying that Werewolf need to shoot Mafia and you say that I'm probably more Mafia than Wolf?
Yep.
In post 731, Fumuki wrote:It's going nowhere so let's just "scumhunt" then

Sando, who are your main suspects?
Well I'm voting one...the other is Espe, who you should look at if you're so intent on game-theory.

You're also really, really intent on showing that you don't understand 720.
Why did you come in here with such a strong meta-read when you clearly haven't actually read it?
I've stated many times, during and post-game there, that I would prefer to townhunt than scumhunt, I'm better at it and I find it more effective. It's tough here in multiball but I'm working through that I hope.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by the worst »

Want me to lay down people's experience / historical ability to read me? I think I've talked about it a bit but eh
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 734, Sando wrote: Well I'm voting one...the other is Espe, who you should look at if you're so intent on game-theory.

You're also really, really intent on showing that you don't understand 720.
Why did you come in here with such a strong meta-read when you clearly haven't actually read it?
I'll make a case explaining it later. You can have changed in the later days but I don't remember you being exactly like this.

Plus, I'm not even scum reading you sole for the meta thing anymore, a great deal is for what you said back there

Anyway, if we're townhunting it's okay but the ratio of town and scum is 5:7. It's almost as effective scum hunting here so that's why I recommended it.

But I get you, I too usually play by PoE. If I had to say some town reads it's MWNN and I'm mulling over UglyDuck since there's some people with meta on him...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 735, the worst wrote:Want me to lay down people's experience / historical ability to read me? I think I've talked about it a bit but eh
Sure, if I remember it's mostly MWNN and AP that can read you?

NM too?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by the worst »

ManWithNoName - has played with town!me and pinned scum!me as scum very quickly (I tried to build false associative with him last time and he bit me)

skitter30 had played with town!me twice, generally as T/T we mind meld super regularly.

Espeonage - has played with both and is yet to read me correctly :P but he still tries so gold star for effort. ;)

Sando - has played with town!me and..... we kinda townread each other early but I think the chemistry wavered a little bit later.

the worst - cute duckling, 100% rate for correctly reading me

ceejayvinoya - has played with town!me, unsure of ability to read me
TheYankeeReaper - same

UglyDuck - same, but I think has also played with scum!me and from memory didn't have much of a read of me.

pinturicchio - <3 currently not confident of his ability to read me but we've played together a bit as t/t

Not_Mafia - ??!!wtfbbq. we've played together a fair bit as t/t and were scum together once. Idk how well he understands my scumgame.

AP - has NEVER incorrectly read me from memory. Can I talk main acct experience?

Fumuki - also unsure
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Then MWNN is scum reading you, is my town read/lean and you reveal that he can accurately read you...

I'm going to mull over lynching TW...

I already know who AP is btw duckling, thanks for explaining it all.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by the worst »

I thinkkkkkk I'm a pretty sub optimal lynch today but I'm also curious about a few things now
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

What the worst is not saying is that the other time we played together and I stayed in the game, I also read him correctly, by trying to pocket him. Going by our record, he's probably scum this game.

Going by gameplay, I'm not nearly as confident as in Stack the Deck, but I could see the worst as scum right now, but... I'm not super confident in it. I've been a little less focused than I am on my main most of the time. This is a more chill account.
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 736, Fumuki wrote:I'll make a case explaining it later. You can have changed in the later days but I don't remember you being exactly like this.

Plus, I'm not even scum reading you sole for the meta thing anymore, a great deal is for what you said back there
There's a couple of things I can see you misunderstanding and thinking of my play,
but the key point is the strength of your scumread here
, not the fact that you had it. Your first two real posts were calling for my rope, and then voting me, all before I'd woken up for the day. I'm attacking your read of 720 since to have that strong a view I'd expect more than the tiny part of D1 that you were actually there for and assumed you'd have to have read 720 to come to that strong conclusion.

You could think my interactions with TW are markedly different - they are, why do you think I'm suspecting him? You should look into us and decide which of us, or is it both of us, that are causing that change in interaction.
You could think I'm more "aggressive" - but you'd have to ignore that I spent basically the entire game calling a town-player a moron, to the point of telling them I'll never play with them again in any context.
You could think I'm posting less - check post-game, I've said I regret that and it was a specific gambit from me to catch scum and I felt it failed, reasonable to assume I wouldn't continue doing it.

So yeah, at a passing glance there's plenty for you to pick up on as different between 720 and here. But the strength of your meta-read indicates more than a passing read of 720.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

Also, if you would like to know how to tell that I am obv town, despite my lack of focus, I have been actually interested in the game, and that's Town Indicative for me. Which is why I'm surprised the worst implied he'd be willing to lynch me despite knowing that it's me and I'm like Creature level easy to read.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 741, ManWithNoName wrote:What the worst is not saying is that the other time we played together and I stayed in the game, I also read him correctly, by trying to pocket him. Going by our record, he's probably scum this game.

Going by gameplay, I'm not nearly as confident as in Stack the Deck, but I could see the worst as scum right now, but... I'm not super confident in it. I've been a little less focused than I am on my main most of the time. This is a more chill account.
I think you can ask for the mod to replace this account with your main you know?

If you want by any means that is.

And I see, yeah, by gameplay alone is hard to sort TW.

Sando still better lynch imo but...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 743, ManWithNoName wrote:Also, if you would like to know how to tell that I am obv town, despite my lack of focus, I have been actually interested in the game, and that's Town Indicative for me. Which is why I'm surprised the worst implied he'd be willing to lynch me despite knowing that it's me and I'm like Creature level easy to read.
^ this feel quite honest btw.

I think it was newbie 1864...?

Anyway, I've already see Brass play as scum and well...

HE LURKED. HARD.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 743, ManWithNoName wrote:Also, if you would like to know how to tell that I am obv town, despite my lack of focus, I have been actually interested in the game, and that's Town Indicative for me. Which is why I'm surprised the worst implied he'd be willing to lynch me despite knowing that it's me and I'm like Creature level easy to read.
In fairness this tell nulls out in multiball imo (everyone is scumhunting)
I'd prefer to lynch you before me and I think there's a little bit of info to be gained from your lynch

Definitely people I'd prefer to hanged here tho
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Oh wait, we're in multiball.

Not locktown yet...

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by the worst »

but ya the self meta being done at all is better than the content of the self meta
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Sando »

I'm interested in this, TW can't reasonably feel what he's just written about me above, but he's struck me as someone who wouldn't make that sort of statement in bad faith just to scumwin. But that's based on gut feel about the guy, I've only experienced town TW.

Return to “Completed Open Games”