the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by the worst »

Which bit do you think was said in bad faith?
I don't do bad faith if I can avoid it (spoiler: I can avoid it)
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

I want to stay on this account. I've definitely got a different tone playing under a different name, and don't want to muck up people's future reads of me because of that.

Also, yeah, I have no idea how I'd play as scum in multiball, only multiball I have played is Civ V, and I was the IC.

I'm going to reevaluate reads a bit and place a vote tomorrow, for now, I plan to go sleep a bit.
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 742, Sando wrote: You could think my interactions with TW are markedly different - they are, why do you think I'm suspecting him? You should look into us and decide which of us, or is it both of us, that are causing that change in interaction.
You could think I'm more "aggressive" - but you'd have to ignore that I spent basically the entire game calling a town-player a moron
, to the point of telling them I'll never play with them again in any context.
Okay, I'll look at TW vs Sando but that "town-player" that you bad mouthed wasn't Quick was?

If It was it doesn't really matter to me to be honest. A lot of people get mad at Quick, the difference is that you've been passive-aggressive while interacting with almost everyone here.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 751, ManWithNoName wrote:I've definitely got a different tone playing under
no name
ftfy
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 753, the worst wrote:
In post 751, ManWithNoName wrote:I've definitely got a different tone playing under
no name
ftfy
Good call.
Also night.
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by the worst »

Night MWNN
In post 752, Fumuki wrote:
In post 742, Sando wrote: You could think my interactions with TW are markedly different - they are, why do you think I'm suspecting him? You should look into us and decide which of us, or is it both of us, that are causing that change in interaction.
You could think I'm more "aggressive" - but you'd have to ignore that I spent basically the entire game calling a town-player a moron
Okay, I'll look at TW vs Sando but that "town-player" that you bad mouthed wasn't Quick was?

If It was it doesn't really matter to me to be honest. A lot of people get mad at Quick, the difference is that you've been passive-aggressive while interacting with almost everyone here.
This is a post after my own heart
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Good night MWNN. I'm going to sleep in a bit too, if someone want anything from me say now...
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 750, the worst wrote:Which bit do you think was said in bad faith?
I don't do bad faith if I can avoid it (spoiler: I can avoid it)
That we lost chemistry, I mean it flowed on into our next (ongoing) game and I specifically encouraged you to sign up to this very game. Don't see how that happens and you think our chemistry faded.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 755, the worst wrote: This is a post after my own heart
Hmm...was I rude...?

I don't have anything against Quick by the way, I would like to play with him more someday.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by the worst »

$1,000,000!
Jk. night Fumuki

pedit: sorry should have elaborated. we started as t/t jammin' in 720--by eod1 we weren't jamming as hard and I had a few stronger townreads. Lost out t/t chemistry.

We're definitely friends though, that chemistry didn't dull at all. :D

pedit2: that wasn't rude. It was a great post.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 752, Fumuki wrote:

Yeah Quick, not sure why it being a typical person for people to get angry at takes away from the fact that I'm perfectly capable of getting aggressive at people as town. I'm passive aggressive with everyone, I'm a sarcastic asshole with occasional bursts of levity.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Hmmmm

:thinking:

Let me try to digest some things and review it all. For now good night everyone.

(btw, we need a lot of people to post more, game got heated again apparently).
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 759, the worst wrote:pedit: sorry should have elaborated. we started as t/t jammin' in 720--by eod1 we weren't jamming as hard and I had a few stronger townreads. Lost out t/t chemistry.
Well I mean at some point we had to get serious and lynch
town
someone. FTR I think I was the main person TRing you EOD and that never wavered, and whilst lowest on my TRs that was probably a good spot for you to be as PR.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 708, the worst wrote:
In post 707, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 705, the worst wrote:YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED IN 468 DAYS?!?

I'm gonna put a reminder in my phone just in case were still in touch then!
It's really easy to remember because when we got the day before labor day, the date is actually 9/1/19, so it's a palindrome.
dude you're the best :lol: I just noticed it was a palindrome when I put it in my calendar. it's also 24 days before my 26th bday..... for what that's worth.......
Sorry I'm catching up and saw this and had to say: my 26th bday is on 9/9/19 :O omg duckling we're so close!

Also I think I know who the horse with no name could be and if he is, this game became 10 times better
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 720, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 712, the worst wrote:actually thats a thought

seer only gets ww/not ww results right?
Yes.

And thanks to you all, people actually generally know on my main as well, because I pretty freely mention my fiance in several threads, but I don't know I've ever revealed the date.
Yeah you definetely are who I think you are, HYPE
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 726, ManWithNoName wrote:Fuck it, I'll just say it. I'm brassherald
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Ok I'm ready, what a long read. I'll say this about Sando vs Fumuki:
I was scumreading Sando on 720 and I could see only after the game was over that he was a powerful townplayer with good strats; I was scumreading Sando in this game based on that other game but I couldn't say it 'cause that game wasn't finished, but now that I know that Sando was town there, I think Sando is town here too, so I don't agree with Fumuki about Sando being different. I like that Fumuki pushed Sando tho, since it's not... let's say, the "easy mislynch". What I mean with this is that he could've joined the duckling's wagon or not push anyone at all, but he went for Sando who I consider a strong player. Haven't played with scum!Sando so maybe I'm wrong about that, but I think his townplay was solid on 720.

Conclusion: townreading Sando, less scumreading Fumuki's slot but I still have a gutread on Draynth so...

Now about the whole setup speculation I really don't give a crap since I'm not good at that, I'm good at townreading people and towning myself up so what up. This caught my attention tho:
In post 675, ceejayvinoya wrote:Btw let's all stop speculating on wolf strats pls. Lets not give the wolves a free "How to win Jungle Republic" manual.
I know both Fumuki and sando were talking about wolf strats more than the other two factions, but they talked about optimal strategy of the other factions too. This pings me, pings me a lot I say. Let's play a game called "have you met wolf!CJ?"

Hey! Have you met wolf!CJ?

VOTE: ceejayvinoya
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Sando, Furnuki, the worst, UD and someone are all the bad people.

cj and skitter are not that last slot.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Espeonage »

probs not nm either.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Basically everyone trying to say that WW and mafia are different is bad.

Probably scum, but also hella bad.
Don't @ me.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 769, Espeonage wrote:Basically everyone trying to say that WW and mafia are different is bad.

Probably scum, but also hella bad.
You do you Espe, but given you've claimed bad-town, I don't think many people are gonna listen to ya.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Espeonage »

What?
Don't @ me.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Sando »

Was that not you? Shit, was it the uglyduck? There's too many ducks.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Sando »

Shit, it was, UD 564 was what I was thinking of.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 766, pinturicchio wrote:Ok I'm ready, what a long read. I'll say this about Sando vs Fumuki:
I was scumreading Sando on 720 and I could see only after the game was over that he was a powerful townplayer with good strats; I was scumreading Sando in this game based on that other game but I couldn't say it 'cause that game wasn't finished, but now that I know that Sando was town there, I think Sando is town here too, so I don't agree with Fumuki about Sando being different. I like that Fumuki pushed Sando tho, since it's not... let's say, the "easy mislynch". What I mean with this is that he could've joined the duckling's wagon or not push anyone at all, but he went for Sando who I consider a strong player. Haven't played with scum!Sando so maybe I'm wrong about that, but I think his townplay was solid on 720.

Conclusion: townreading Sando, less scumreading Fumuki's slot but I still have a gutread on Draynth so...

Now about the whole setup speculation I really don't give a crap since I'm not good at that, I'm good at townreading people and towning myself up so what up. This caught my attention tho:
In post 675, ceejayvinoya wrote:Btw let's all stop speculating on wolf strats pls. Lets not give the wolves a free "How to win Jungle Republic" manual.
I know both Fumuki and sando were talking about wolf strats more than the other two factions, but they talked about optimal strategy of the other factions too. This pings me, pings me a lot I say. Let's play a game called "have you met wolf!CJ?"

Hey! Have you met wolf!CJ?
I don't get this. You're assuming I'm wolf because I asked town to stop talking on optimal wolf strats?
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst

Return to “Completed Open Games”