the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by the worst »

why does like anyone want to lynch me again?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 898, skitter30 wrote: I was townreading draynth. Fumuki is losing that townread but
I think that's out of annoyance
but I don't want to lynch them because of draynth.
SKITTER, WHERE DID WE GO WRONG????
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 896, Fumuki wrote:
In post 891, skitter30 wrote:
In post 885, Fumuki wrote:By the way skitter, what is actually "scum-indicative" here?
Being duplicitous or opportunistic or taking positions because they're convenient and not necessarily because you believe them. Being fake. Having bad associatives with flipped scum.
Hmmm...

I agree
somewhat
opportunism. Agree with associatives however...they are kind sketchy....

But skitter, reconsider a little "being fake", because like I said, scum really may end up feeling more like scum masons than true "scums" that know all the alignments and know that they are lying when say that X person seems scummy to them.
I'm basically thinking about what worked in previous games of multiball that I played, and tbh, most of the things that I successfully scumread scum with were singleball tells and not really any multiball tells.

Also why aren't you accusing me of being scum like you did with esp for having this theory despite previously playing jungle republic?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 901, the worst wrote:why does like anyone want to lynch me again?
I don't like like any of your votes
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 895, pinturicchio wrote:What's not so great is that our reads are not matching: don't really care about scumreads, but your townreads are weird: why AP and Fumu?

My townreads at this moment are Sando, skitter, UD and myself, so hit me up to see who wants to be which Beatle (I know I know, but someone has to be Ringo). MWNN is Brian Epstein and I'm looking for our George Martin. It's pretty obvious that the Seer will be Ravi Shankar when confirmed.
APs posts seems generally townie, maybe only deserves "not todays lynched", but yeah...not todays lynch :P

Fumu due to our 1v1, feels like Quick tbh, but def feels TvT. I'd say almost 100% not wolf due to sheer audacity though.

Why UD in townteam?!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

OK I'm going to do homework now but I'm in real-time with internet access so I shouldn't fall behind like that again I think
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 904, skitter30 wrote:
In post 901, the worst wrote:why does like anyone want to lynch me again?
I don't like like any of your votes
probably mostly resultant of boredom, conventional scumhunting is deeply unexciting when half of my original thoughts end up at "could be scum".

the hell even is a multiball towntell?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by the worst »

Like I want to townread people and I think I have townreads but all of them have this faintly dull taste
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 903, skitter30 wrote: Also why aren't you accusing me of being scum like you did with esp for having this theory despite previously playing jungle republic?
???????????

Because Esp did it clearly different than you?

When he said back there it sounded more like him trying to cut the talk and analysis about WW/Mafia that was trying to sort out what was optimal for town.

What you're saying basically is that you just want to lynch scum but acknowledges what's optimal or not for us here, and you've engaged the discussion with arguments, Espe only tried to discredit it without saying much until recently.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by the worst »

ManWithNoName
skitter30*
Espeonage*
Sando
the worst
ceejayvinoya
TheYankeeReaper*
UglyDuck
pinturicchio
Not_Mafia*
AP
Fumuki replaces Draynth

Original Roll String: 1d12
1 12-Sided Dice: (3) = 3
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by the worst »

bye mwnn
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 905, Sando wrote:Fumu due to our 1v1, feels like Quick tbh, but def feels TvT.
I'd say almost 100% not wolf due to sheer audacity though
I like that you're town reading me even if I think you're a tentative scum lean but let me clarify my pov:

I think that Mafia is the one that probably won't show audacity because they can eat the NK.

Wolves are the ones most prone to trying to sound townish as hell to not get lynched or investigated by the Seer.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by the worst »

(needless to say that was a shitpost. MWNN is probably one the strongest TRs I have at the moment but even that feels gross.)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by the worst »

we need a flip to cure my boredom. blood for the duck god
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 905, Sando wrote:
In post 895, pinturicchio wrote:What's not so great is that our reads are not matching: don't really care about scumreads, but your townreads are weird: why AP and Fumu?

My townreads at this moment are Sando, skitter, UD and myself, so hit me up to see who wants to be which Beatle (I know I know, but someone has to be Ringo). MWNN is Brian Epstein and I'm looking for our George Martin. It's pretty obvious that the Seer will be Ravi Shankar when confirmed.
APs posts seems generally townie, maybe only deserves "not todays lynched", but yeah...not todays lynch :P

Fumu due to our 1v1, feels like Quick tbh, but def feels TvT. I'd say almost 100% not wolf due to sheer audacity though.

Why UD in townteam?!
My problem with AP is that in our last game it seemed like he didn't care that much, and he was town there. I agree that his posts have been townie, but I don't know, he's pretty unsortable to me, seems like he can't be metaread at all. I really want to townread tho, our group would be a lot more shagadelic baby!

UD is pretty easy to read when you have already played with him. Even him being scumread by many makes me believe even more that he's town, since I scumread in our first two games together and he was town in both, but he do plays scummy. But when he was indeed scum, in our third game together, it was like "oooooh so this is what scum!UD looks like".
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Duckling, I think that rolling dices are against the rules...
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 912, Fumuki wrote:Wolves are the ones most prone to trying to sound townish as hell to not get lynched or investigated by the Seer.
You don't show townish as hell, you sound anti-wolf, there's a big difference, which I'm trying to articulate there.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by the worst »

LOL it is too. sorry
@mod
. For what it's worth, that was an honest-to-god shitpost and not reflective of my actual intention to do anything.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 915, pinturicchio wrote:My problem with AP is that in our last game it seemed like he didn't care that much, and he was town there. I agree that his posts have been townie, but I don't know, he's pretty unsortable to me, seems like he can't be metaread at all. I really want to townread tho, our group would be a lot more shagadelic baby!
I mean do you want him in the lynchlist or are we arguing about null->town here?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 917, Sando wrote:
You don't show townish as hell
, you sound anti-wolf, there's a big difference, which I'm trying to articulate there.
WHERE DID WE GO WRONG SANDO?

Anyway, I see your point now
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 919, Sando wrote:
In post 915, pinturicchio wrote:My problem with AP is that in our last game it seemed like he didn't care that much, and he was town there. I agree that his posts have been townie, but I don't know, he's pretty unsortable to me, seems like he can't be metaread at all. I really want to townread tho, our group would be a lot more shagadelic baby!
I mean do you want him in the lynchlist or are we arguing about null->town here?
Oh no no no never in the lynchlist. I'm just trying to sort out who could be my sixth Pokémon as the last slot is always the trickiest because you already have like good coverage of a lot of types both in effectiveness and in resistances, but that sixth Pokémon could change it all.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 921, pinturicchio wrote:Oh no no no never in the lynchlist. I'm just trying to sort out who could be my sixth Pokémon as the last slot is always the trickiest because you already have like good coverage of a lot of types both in effectiveness and in resistances, but that sixth Pokémon could change it all.
I mean always remember there's actually not that many town here, so we can't get normal numbers going. Sheeping him might not be the best regardless, he's made some incorrect reads on gamestate, but I'm happy with just excluding from lynch list and looking elsewhere.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Seems like the Espeonage stalled...? Seems like no one except the four in the wagon is interested in a Espe lynch. Just a thought to remind if we see some interesting flips here.

VOTE: unvote

Depending on the player and the people voting in the wagon I can sheep the next one I guess, I'm rather tired.

I'm having trouble to read most of this player list as anything other than null, and I'm having trouble to try-hard more like I was doing just a minute ago.

Can't care much anymore if we lynch wolf or mafia as long as it is possibly scum, can't bother anymore for what wolves are shooting at night either. Neither being aggressive to push my scum reads.

I think I'll just sit here, occasionally give my opinion and see how things go. If you can't sort me with how much I've posted already by the way I don't know what to say to you.

By the way, I'm pretty sure that TW is likely the lynch today with the way everyone is putting him in their lynchpools and he already has 4 votes.

So, what's going to be? I think that there's some scum motivation spread around here with the way people are overly cautions of simply say "let's do it" and boldly vote to pressure it more. Is that hard to do it if it's such a scum read?

Or there's some people not wanting to take the lead to not expose themselves too much here?

Because if there is it might be a even better lynch than TW.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm a bad lynch in general but I'm also becoming a compromise lynch..... nice.

I am today's lynch 0% of the time, find someone more interesting.... :P

Return to “Completed Open Games”