Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:33 am

Post by wilky »

In post 2767, OnTheMark wrote:Someone convince me this isn’t RC Dave ETL Wraith.

Please my gut says that is right brain says that can’t be right it’s too many.
Why would ETL co-operate so well with the quest if it was him?

In post 2972, MariaR wrote:Stop role fishing <3 Why do you think I've wanted Wilky lyched
Well this is a fucking lie. Maria has been wanting my lynch from early d1, I didn't claim cop until a bit into d2 so Maria lets have your reasons for my read without the lies thank you :mrgreen: .

In post 3055, Ramcius wrote:RC, at this point i just can't take your scumread on me serious :lol: it's like 3rd time you want me lynched
You have reacted like this to every vote on you. Do you genuinely think you have played a good town game here?
In post 3070, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3067, Ouroboros wrote:You should vote ProjectMatt then!
VOTE: ProjectMatt

sure
Oh look, caving to RC again. Lets lynch this.
In post 3080, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3078, projectmatt wrote:i mean, not really. the only reason i switched from you to dunnstral is because you reacted semi-decently to the pressure on you, and it seemed like dunnscum was slipping under the radar.

what made you decide to vote me, ramcius?
Peer pressure
Lol.
In post 3121, Wraith wrote:
In post 3088, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3087, Wraith wrote:Not liking a Dave wagon anymore. VOTE: TChill/punreader
why we not lynching this?
If you're wondering why it's because my gut is increasingly telling me that OTM is running a scum gambit to mislynch a claimed Miller.

There's been so many PR claims so far that I'm starting to rethink just believing all of them blindly.
Scum!OTM would have needed alot of planning and part of the planning would have meant Hebi deliberately breaking rules to pull it off. If that was the case you would have been guaranteed a modkill. That alongside impossibear's reasoning makes OTM pretty damn near conf!town to me.

In post 3205, Ouroboros wrote:It's pretty fucking strange that Wilky claimed the equivalent of non-consecutive cop, made excuses for his failure to die in the future in the process of doing so, and said he was an okay lynch because of his role ...?
Where did I make excuses on not dying?
In post 3243, Ankamius wrote:Okay, here's my reads and efforting.

Wilky + davesaz + Tchill13/punreader
-
PoE Scumreads
- I remember very little of Wilky; a lot of his posts haven't given me vibes either way outside of his early posts looking really scummy. davesaz is always hard to read for me but I haven't seen a whole lot of reason to townread him? Overall pretty much null. Tchill13 was very scummy... but I want to see what punreader does to see if they can reverse my read.

In conclusion

Ramcius is my pick for scum.
Wilky is probably second pick pending other slots being resorted.
davesaz/Tchill13slot can go either way, but it's more likely the third scum is here than anywhere else.

Right so lets get this straight. Your read on me is that you remember very little on me and that I haven't really given you any town or scum vibes? Right, fair enough but you follow that up with a description of Tchill that includes the words "very scummy". So why would you want me who is basically null to you lynched before Tchill who is "very scummy"?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

Because Tchill has vanished and just got replaced?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:36 am

Post by wilky »

Why should that change anything? You're voting the slot and not the player.
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:38 am

Post by Impossibear »

In post 3324, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE wrote:kokichi can die

seems like wraith is the only scumread both you and rc agree on
There are others. He was kind of all over last night/yesterday but overall reads
seem
mostly logical and match with most of ours.

Ouroboros - what do you think?

Can the thread consolidate on one of these {wraith/kokihi/dunnstral}?

I think in order of preference for me would be dunnstral, kokichi, wraith in terms of what I feel more strongly about but I'm fine with any of these.
Jangle and ESL!

The ETL half of this hydra is V/LA on weekends.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:40 am

Post by wilky »

Forgot to mention on my catch up I have a Wraith ISO pencilled in my to do list in the next few hours.

Before that though my lynch pool currently sits at:
Ram (Way ahead of everyone else)

Maria, Kokichi
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:43 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3327, wilky wrote:Why should that change anything? You're voting the slot and not the player.
Because I'd like a more recent read on a slot that effectively flaked on day one?
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:50 am

Post by Ouroboros »

@Impossibear
- Please take a look at for my stance on Kokichi.

Dunn - I have no real opinion about him; he's not a high priority lynch.
Wraith - Same as above. You'd have to talk to RC about possible scum!Wraith since RC was leading the charge on that.

Within your group, here's my preference Kokichi -> Dunn -> Wraith.

Can you take a look at my preference and tell me your thoughts? (Kokichi, Punreader, Wilky)

Ghost
Hydra of AnonymousGhost & RadiantCowbells

i can neither live with you nor without you
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3325, wilky wrote:
In post 3055, Ramcius wrote:RC, at this point i just can't take your scumread on me serious :lol: it's like 3rd time you want me lynched
You have reacted like this to every vote on you. Do you genuinely think you have played a good town game here?

sure
if you have convincing case against me, feel free to share with the class, cause i still haven't seen any and just vague "Ram is scum" just makes me laugh, especially, when they are retracted later on

I'm not caving to RC, i'm trying consolidate on someone else than Dave and who is my scumread/nullread (preferably scumread)

and to answer your question, i don't give a shit about playing good town game, my wincon is lynch scum, so i do my best to find and lynch them. If people find my methods scummy, that's on them, i'm not going hinder myself just to look more towny

also, you can die - your wish to kill me is very telling, cause that indicates you didn't copped me last night, while i'm your strongest scumread
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Impossibear »

In post 3331, Ouroboros wrote:Can you take a look at my preference and tell me your thoughts? (Kokichi, Punreader, Wilky)
I like what pun's doing but wouldn't fight a lynch there. Wilky I agree with Jingle that he needs to be left for at least one day and we can even lynch him tomorrow. My personal read on his slot has been town since the CC and mechanics/claims aside, the whole way that went down makes it hard for me to consider him as a possibility for scum. I don't think Jingle feels as strongly at all - he just wants to wait a day.
Jangle and ESL!

REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:56 am

Post by REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE »

In post 2702, Ankamius wrote:where's REALMEN
In post 2703, Ouroboros wrote:Jungling presumably

this is the best interaction i've ever seen in the history of mafia
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:56 am

nominate that for kodak moment
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:58 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3322, Impossibear wrote:
wilky (1):
Tchill13
Ramcius (5):
wilky, Ankamius, projectmatt, Kaede Akamatsu
Tchill13 (3):
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE, davesaz, Wraith
davesaz (2):
Kokichi Oma, OnTheMark,
Dunnstral (1):
Alchemist21
Wraith (1):
Ramcius
Kokiri (3):
Ouroboros, MariaR, Dunnstral,

Not Voting:
Impossibear

With
alive,
to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2018-05-27 22:26:54)

punreader is tchill replacement. let him catch up. but he's not the focal point of today's lynch.

I think ramcius is lynchbait town. davesaz push makes sense from townOTM perspective, also makes sense from scumOTM perspective. I prefer not to lynch either today and allow night actions to resolve them. (yeah yeah
"but mechaniiiiiiiiiiics bleeeeeh"
don't care, they exist so I'm not gonna ignore them) Mmmm I actually like pun's process here. Looks like he's actively trying to squeeze the most amount of valid analysis he can from the points of action he knows will yield it. So, no there.

Wraith is a cool lynch. Kokiri. Dunnstral. Yeah, that's about it. Those 3 are good choices for today imo.

So can we get a move on?
Clearly people need more information before they can be sure of anything. We are approaching the time when failing to fulfill the quest is a serious concern.

ETL

Does anyone see the main problem with this post?
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:58 am

In post 2733, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2725, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 2722, OnTheMark wrote:RC could be trying to bus Wraith to save Dave. RC Dave Wraith?
No. Stop trying to make associations pre-flip. Please.
Associations preflip is mafia.

Everyone does it. I am just honest I do.
lets welcome RC #3 to the game!
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:58 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2767, OnTheMark wrote:Someone convince me this isn’t RC Dave ETL Wraith.

Please my gut says that is right brain says that can’t be right it’s too many.
Why would ETL co-operate so well with the quest if it was him?

In post 2972, MariaR wrote:Stop role fishing <3 Why do you think I've wanted Wilky lyched
Well this is a fucking lie. Maria has been wanting my lynch from early d1, I didn't claim cop until a bit into d2 so Maria lets have your reasons for my read without the lies thank you :mrgreen: .

sure
In post 3080, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3078, projectmatt wrote:i mean, not really. the only reason i switched from you to dunnstral is because you reacted semi-decently to the pressure on you, and it seemed like dunnscum was slipping under the radar.

what made you decide to vote me, ramcius?
Peer pressure
Lol.
In post 3121, Wraith wrote:
In post 3088, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3087, Wraith wrote:Not liking a Dave wagon anymore. VOTE: TChill/punreader
why we not lynching this?
If you're wondering why it's because my gut is increasingly telling me that OTM is running a scum gambit to mislynch a claimed Miller.

There's been so many PR claims so far that I'm starting to rethink just believing all of them blindly.
Scum!OTM would have needed alot of planning and part of the planning would have meant Hebi deliberately breaking rules to pull it off. If that was the case you would have been guaranteed a modkill. That alongside impossibear's reasoning makes OTM pretty damn near conf!town to me.

In post 3205, Ouroboros wrote:It's pretty fucking strange that Wilky claimed the equivalent of non-consecutive cop, made excuses for his failure to die in the future in the process of doing so, and said he was an okay lynch because of his role ...?
Where did I make excuses on not dying?
In post 3243, Ankamius wrote:Okay, here's my reads and efforting.

Wilky + davesaz + Tchill13/punreader
-
PoE Scumreads
- I remember very little of Wilky; a lot of his posts haven't given me vibes either way outside of his early posts looking really scummy. davesaz is always hard to read for me but I haven't seen a whole lot of reason to townread him? Overall pretty much null. Tchill13 was very scummy... but I want to see what punreader does to see if they can reverse my read.

In conclusion

Ramcius is my pick for scum.
Wilky is probably second pick pending other slots being resorted.
davesaz/Tchill13slot can go either way, but it's more likely the third scum is here than anywhere else.

Right so lets get this straight. Your read on me is that you remember very little on me and that I haven't really given you any town or scum vibes? Right, fair enough but you follow that up with a description of Tchill that includes the words "very scummy". So why would you want me who is basically null to you lynched before Tchill who is "very scummy"?
Because not cooperating is suicide
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Ankamius »

lol

REALMEN

You haven't seen the fun part of the game yet
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Impossibear »

In post 3338, OnTheMark wrote:Because not cooperating is suicide
But also we're obvtown, so get with the program already. I'm also the only one defending your asinine nonsense at the moment. You want to lose your only ally?
Jangle and ESL!

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Ouroboros »

@Bear
- Okay. I can wait on a Wilky lynch.

In order, I'd prefer Kokicki first (today), then TChill/Pun, and then Wilky.

This is subject to change provided two things: one, the flips and two, that our slot actually lives to tomorrow.

Ghost

REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:01 am

In post 3339, Ankamius wrote:lol

REALMEN

You haven't seen the fun part of the game yet
i've been here for half an hour and only on page 112

are you telling me that there's more spicy shit to be seen?! golly!
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:02 am

Post by Impossibear »

In post 3341, Ouroboros wrote:
@Bear
- Okay. I can wait on a Wilky lynch.

In order, I'd prefer Kokicki first (today), then TChill/Pun, and then Wilky.

This is subject to change provided two things: one, the flips and two, that our slot actually lives to tomorrow.

Ghost
I'm great with this. I think Jingle would be too.
Jangle and ESL!

wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:02 am

Post by wilky »

In post 3330, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3327, wilky wrote:Why should that change anything? You're voting the slot and not the player.
Because I'd like a more recent read on a slot that effectively flaked on day one?
Bullshit voting for a pretty null slot over a flaked "very scummy" slot shouldn't even be difficult to come to conclusions on. If you had described my play as scummy but just not quite as scummy as tchill i'd maybe be able to accept that but what you essentially said was you found my entrance scummy but have found me pretty null since.

In post 3332, Ramcius wrote:

sure
if you have convincing case against me, feel free to share with the class, cause i still haven't seen any and just vague "Ram is scum" just makes me laugh, especially, when they are retracted later on

I'm not caving to RC, i'm trying consolidate on someone else than Dave and who is my scumread/nullread (preferably scumread)

and to answer your question, i don't give a shit about playing good town game, my wincon is lynch scum, so i do my best to find and lynch them. If people find my methods scummy, that's on them, i'm not going hinder myself just to look more towny

also, you can die - your wish to kill me is very telling, cause that indicates you didn't copped me last night, while i'm your strongest scumread
*yawn* :roll:

I've given several reasons for my scum read on you over the course of the game but if you insist on a case i'll try pencil that in later when i'm doing my wraith iso.

Also, where in any sense would it make sense for me to waste two days to get a result on you when I already think you are scum and I think you are definitely lynchable and expendable. I'd be wasting two nights on that result in all honestly.
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:04 am

In post 2804, Impossibear wrote: Also, our role PM came with a big button that when pressed caused GiF's avatar to reach out from the screen and shake us violently while yelling
this is the creepiest imagery i have even seen in the history of mafia

has anybody here watched the rings(2017)?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:04 am

Post by Ankamius »

Wilky

I'm pretty sure Ramcius is scum

The other three right above him is my scumlist via PoE since I'm townreading everybody else

So... why does the relative strength matter there.
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:06 am

Post by Ouroboros »

In post 3336, OnTheMark wrote:Does anyone see the main problem with this post?
No?

Unless you're talking about how the VC resembles a shotgun spread, then not really.

Talk to me about it?

Ghost

wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:07 am

Post by wilky »

In post 3338, OnTheMark wrote:
Because not cooperating is suicide
co operating would be suicide aswell though. If I were in a scum!impossibear situation i'd definitely be looking for a way to derail the quest. I certainly wouldn't be making the order votes are made and incorporating a FOS system in to the game that I would also try to keep count of.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:08 am

Post by wilky »

In post 3346, Ankamius wrote:Wilky

I'm pretty sure Ramcius is scum

The other three right above him is my scumlist via PoE since I'm townreading everybody else

So... why does the relative strength matter there.

I mean if I was looking at the playerlist and thinking that through process of elimination I was left with 2 players I find null and 1 I find very scummy i'd want to flip the very scummy one before the two null ones.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”