Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1683, implosion wrote:Once, during the day, you may bold in thread: "Protect PLAYER" where PLAYER is the name of a player other than yourself. If you do so, that player will leave their current group. They will not be a member of any group for the rest of the day, and will not die no matter which group is chosen. You may not use this ability on a player who is the only member of their group. When you use your ability, the votecount will reset, and the deadline will be extended to 48 hours from the next vote count if it is less than that.
If we have seen 5(?) roles, 3 of which are confirmed town and 2 unflipped, and all are bold in thread, it is very unlikely there'd be another that is done privately. no setup symmetry and implosion games are always good setups.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Wisdom »

you handwave your suspicion on me and nsg too much for my liking

why cant it be nsg/me/kokichi? and thats not even including the muffin possibilities
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:31 am

Post by REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE »

i will catch up tomorrow
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:34 am

Post by REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE »

i was pretty shocked that riku + cakez + dram flipped town

pine was expected
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Wisdom »

"dead townies wanted fitz" is not an excuse
i really really doubt you thought of the dead townies and their reads while impulse switching

@eddie obv
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1895, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1892, Wisdom wrote:because?
he's guiltied by DV's role pm. proves all actions are public. if a Doc happens in thread, so will a Cop.
This isnt true
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If my cop was public I'd be confirmed town. Which is what mod probably wouldn't want. It would make my role too strong. Especially when it could clear a whole group
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:00 am

Post by BuJaber »

TFW when you insult the living townies to convince them you're town.

Guys if eddie talked day 1 we would have lynched all 3 scum. Eddie is super awesome at reading he would not have been fooled by toxic anti-town logic-out-the-window dramonic and the fact that koki claimed a guilty. OH NO not eddie eddie would mot be fooled by such nonsense.

Catch up mate I'm waiting.
But if that's the way you convince me what you did was pro-town then you're off to a fabulous start!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Wisdom »

eddie specifically wanted me to move kokichi out of g2 and lynch g2, which would actually have a worse result than what we got
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1902, Wisdom wrote:you handwave your suspicion on me and nsg too much for my liking

why cant it be nsg/me/kokichi? and thats not even including the muffin possibilities
It can be. Fitz and Roj are more likely.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1905, Wisdom wrote:"dead townies wanted fitz" is not an excuse
i really really doubt you thought of the dead townies and their reads while impulse switching

@eddie obv
Then you really really don't know me, because a large part of how I read is factoring in other's reads.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1909, Wisdom wrote:eddie specifically wanted me to move kokichi out of g2 and lynch g2, which would actually have a worse result than what we got
No, I specifically wanted to lynch group 2 and said if you had to move someone move Kokichi. This was beause you were claiming a 100% confident townread and I wasn't aware of how many PRs we had at the time.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1908, BuJaber wrote:TFW when you insult the living townies to convince them you're town.

Guys if eddie talked day 1 we would have lynched all 3 scum. Eddie is super awesome at reading he would not have been fooled by toxic anti-town logic-out-the-window dramonic and the fact that koki claimed a guilty. OH NO not eddie eddie would mot be fooled by such nonsense.

Catch up mate I'm waiting.
But if that's the way you convince me what you did was pro-town then you're off to a fabulous start!
If people are being dumbasses I'll call them dumbasses. :)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1910, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1902, Wisdom wrote:you handwave your suspicion on me and nsg too much for my liking

It can be. Fitz and Roj are more likely.
based on what?
and are you saying they are both scum?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1094, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1052, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1046, Wisdom wrote:eddie who do you swap if you know me and kokichi are town
I told you

swap kok and someone in group 3 and we lynch group 2 or dont swap

that's about it
In post 1016, Eddie Cane wrote:we are lunching group 2. you can swap kok iur. that's the extent I'll allow
In post 943, Eddie Cane wrote:we are lynching group 2 today.

i approve of swapping kok with someone, probably cakez

that's about it
In post 639, Eddie Cane wrote:also yes with kok hard claiming wr fo unfortunately have to do group 2

guess u got me wisdom
In post 638, Eddie Cane wrote:if we swap 1 person it's fine. no more than that.
yea i'm scum wisdom nobody objected to your BRILLIANT plan
In post 1070, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1057, Wisdom wrote:I believe everyone has spoken

Swap Riku and REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE

VOTE: group 3
I told you not to do this

VOTE: Group 2
and then you basically did some swaps and quicklynched 4 townies. Speaking of which,
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1912, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1909, Wisdom wrote:eddie specifically wanted me to move kokichi out of g2 and lynch g2, which would actually have a worse result than what we got
No, I specifically wanted to lynch group 2 and said if you had to move someone move Kokichi. This was beause you were claiming a 100% confident townread and I wasn't aware of how many PRs we had at the time.
If I had done what you wanted we would have 5 townies dead (assuming I swapped kokichi with a townie). Which is one more than we have now. So how the fuck are you still criticizing what happened?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1681, implosion wrote:Group 3 (7): BuJaber, DeasVail, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE, riku, Wisdom, havingfitz, Kokichi Oma
Quicklynches ALWAYS have scum on them. Every member of group 3 is here. Fitz and ROJ were scumread from a lot of people d1. Other than Muffin, ROJ is the only group 3'er left, and Muffin seems townie. ROJ also had god awful reads and was fos'd by most dead dudes. Fitz was the best bet for group 1 scum (I was right about DV woo) and NSG is still mildly townie from D1. Wisdom is the scummiest person not in group 3, probably, but his belligerence is more his town game I've heard.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Wisdom »

what "quicklynch" are you even talking about? day took way too long
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Wisdom »

i changed my mind again
eddie is scum
this is fucking bs
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1916, Wisdom wrote:
If I had done what you wanted we would have 5 townies dead (assuming I swapped kokichi with a townie). Which is one more than we have now. So how the fuck are you still criticizing what happened?
And my plan was to donate Kokichi or Fitz back to group 2 after because you were sussing me, but if they end up being town feel free to criticize me.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1918, Wisdom wrote:what "quicklynch" are you even talking about? day took way too long
the fact

from the time i went offline

yall did another swap and lynched them

and i was literally gone under a day
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1919, Wisdom wrote:i changed my mind again
eddie is scum
this is fucking bs
i changed my mind
you arent a good player
this is fucking bs
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

anyways be back later
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Wisdom »

Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1916, Wisdom wrote:
And my plan was to donate Kokichi or Fitz back to group 2 after because you were sussing me, but if they end up being town feel free to criticize me.
yeah right
you wanted me to use an action so you can cancel it
because thats how town uses their power

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”