Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

if they spread them out in groups then they can't win today
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Wisdom »

and also they cant lose today
1:1:1 is best
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

so now its 1:0:2 and we can lynch nsg tomorrow ? idgi
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:55 am

Post by implosion »

VOTE COUNT 2.6
northsidegalEddie CaneBuJaber
WisdomzMuffinManhavingfitz
Kokichi Oma
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE

Group 1
(1): Wisdom
Group 2
(1): BuJaber
Group 3
(0):
Not voting: 6 (Eddie Cane, Kokichi Oma, northsidegal, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE, zMuffinMan, havingfitz)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Deadline is in (expired on 2018-05-28 15:00:00).
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Wisdom »

im not townreading you

you/nsg/kokichi is more likely after your posts
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

so it's not 1-1-1 which is what I said man I dont get your angle

I think youre town fwiw
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:19 am

Post by havingfitz »

Catching up from page 70 for no specific reason. OCDness I suppose.

is odd. Wisdom is using Koki's guilty result in justifying his read change on Koki. So if you believe (or know) Koki's guily is legit...how can you say the guilty is either on him (Koki) or BuJaber? It's like you are dismissing something you know to be true to support something that isn't. You also leave out the fact you are in the guilty group as well. smh....

Koki's group swap confirmed by mod.

why in an nsg, Eddie, Koki scenario is G1 not an option? You have the suspicions you garnered from D1. You infer NSG could be scum. I prefer G1 over G2 for those reasons alone. If we are wrong on you (and on NSG) and still get at least one scum in G1...that prevents us from (in your case) having to deal with heavy suspicions tomorrow towards you. I think zMuff is more a suspect due to set up spec? And I'm not even sure what the scumreading of Eddie is about other than his Koki move this morning.

I'm under the impression Eddie moved Koki to G3 and is advocating a G3 lynch? Is that not correct?

WTF? And now Wisdom has backtracked and determined Eddie is town. mmkay?

@NSG...what is your read on Wisdom?

so scum is me, RMOJ and Bujaber? So all the PR claims are town? So Eddie is actually town and just threw caution to the wind and move Koki to G3? This is probably the first post by you that I start to think you could be scum.

why do you ask Wisdom to unvote G3 when 1) there isn't a very good chance it is going to be quicklynched considering half the game is in it and 2) you just got done hypothesizing that there were three scum in it. ???????

felt like it was coming from town. :/

NSG TR officially gone. :(

The last line of has me shaking my head. Same thing I comment about on Wisdom above. Using Koki's guilty to implicate a group that includes Koki. If you believe Koki's claim you can not believe he is scum. Am I wrong?

I'm around post 1835 and BuJaber is throwing out so many options my head is spinning. ffs.

Losts of zMuff and BuJaber speculating going on. I'm skimming walls.

@ Bujaber...

how could there have been "a worse result than we actually got" wrt the D1 group lynch? I would say losing 4 town and no scum was pretty fcuking bad. If you have moved Koki out of G2 and we'd lynched G2...there's no gaurantee we wouldn't have hit 1 or 2 scum.

Caught up again.

Current thoughts/reads:

Wisdom...I keep going back and forth on this one. I townread him D1. On D2 I started thinking he was scum and his early D2 actions did nothing to change that. Then his more recent posting has me second guessing my read on him and he could be town.
read
- idfk maybe town

NSG...for some reason I was townreading (or leaning?) on NSG for D1 evenb though there was no a lot to go off of. Then on D2 my read on her had taken a steady dive. Still not that active and what activity there has been today I have found very questionable/illogical (see comments above).
read
- trending scum.

zMuff...I suspected zMuff D1 and came in today with him high on my radar. I've liked a lot of what he has had to say today though.
read
- weak scum read.

Eddie...I don't really remember (not going back to check) what my read on Eddie D1 was. I think it was a tr? Today he has felt town. His pissy attitude and disgust feel like they are coming from town. When he is scum I think his pissiness and disgust feel fake.
read
- town lean

Koki...I think Koki's claim is legit. I had some doubts along the lines of what Eddie pointed out...but it was more focused on the public actions of other PRs moreso that specifically regarding the Protector PR. I liked Koki's description of why his role could not be public. If I'm going to test the Koki or Wisdom (or from mypov BuJaber too) has to be scum...I'd rather confirm Koki based on Wisdom than the other way around (aka G3 = baaad option).
read
- town

RMOJ...Don't really recall my read on him D1. I think it leaned town. Today...not leaning town so much. POE points to him being a higher suspect and his activity today has been unacceptable.

BuJaber...I've been town reading him the entire game and continue today. I've thought much of what he has said comes from a similar mindset as me and I think he is genuinely trying to sort out the game. The only things I have raised an eyebrow on him about are mentioned above. He does seem a bit inflexible in his options today but that would depend I guess on how strong one's reads were. So good on him.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1956, havingfitz wrote:Eddie...I don't really remember (not going back to check) what my read on Eddie D1 was. I think it was a tr? Today he has felt town. His pissy attitude and disgust feel like they are coming from town. When he is scum I think his pissiness and disgust feel fake. read - town lean
this made me smile btw
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1956, havingfitz wrote:Post 1736 by Wisdom is odd. Wisdom is using Koki's guilty result in justifying his read change on Koki. So if you believe (or know) Koki's guily is legit...how can you say the guilty is either on him (Koki) or BuJaber? It's like you are dismissing something you know to be true to support something that isn't. You also leave out the fact you are in the guilty group as well. smh....
dude
either the guilty is legit or kokichi is scum
therefore either kokichi or bu is scum
and i am (and was) townreading bu more than kokichi
therefore im absolutely justified in now scumreading kokichi and kokichi is just trying to shade
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1956, havingfitz wrote:@Wisdom...why in an nsg, Eddie, Koki scenario is G1 not an option? You have the suspicions you garnered from D1. You infer NSG could be scum. I prefer G1 over G2 for those reasons alone. If we are wrong on you (and on NSG) and still get at least one scum in G1...that prevents us from (in your case) having to deal with heavy suspicions tomorrow towards you. I think zMuff is more a suspect due to set up spec? And I'm not even sure what the scumreading of Eddie is about other than his Koki move this morning.
keep reading. im voting G1.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:39 am

Post by BuJaber »

Dude eddie flipping scum confirms koki scum because he moved koki into the bigger group.
If koki is town he would have no problem moving him to g1. G1 +koki would be hammered faster than you could blink. If wisdom is willing to lynch g1 now just imagine how willing he would be to lynch g1. (That is assuming you don't think wis and koki are a team which I don't). Though I suppose if wis/eddie/nsg are the team then eddie wouldn't move town koki to g1.

Okay so if eddie flips scum there is technically a chance that koki is town but since wisdom/nsg being scum together is crazy ... eddie flipping scum confirms koki scum.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1956, havingfitz wrote:@Wisdom...how could there have been "a worse result than we actually got" wrt the D1 group lynch? I would say losing 4 town and no scum was pretty fcuking bad. If you have moved Koki out of G2 and we'd lynched G2...there's no gaurantee we wouldn't have hit 1 or 2 scum.
if i had swapped kokichi for, say, cakez, we'd have 5 townflips
ie 1 more than we got
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Wisdom »

fitz continues being town today imo

pretty sure we're looking at kokichi/nsg/{eddie or realmen}
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 9:13 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1956, havingfitz wrote:why do you ask Wisdom to unvote G3 when 1) there isn't a very good chance it is going to be quicklynched considering half the game is in it and 2) you just got done hypothesizing that there were three scum in it. ???????
Wisdom was voting G1.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Wisdom »

^needs death
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:35 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1956, havingfitz wrote:Couldn't disagree more with NSG here. NSG TR officially gone.
What exactly do you disagree with? I'm fairly confident that my reasoning is sound.

I know I'm town, and i'm townreading wisdom. That leaves 3 scum distributed among the other two groups. Given that, unless i believe that
both
eddie
and
muffinman are scum, group 3 makes the most sense as the lynch.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:36 am

Post by northsidegal »

don't like fitz's read change on me - reads as if he's fabricating reasons to set up to vote G1. that being said, could just be me being hypersensitive to my own group lynch again.

things fall apart
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Wisdom »

bs
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:43 am

Post by northsidegal »

i would say "i can't wait until endgame", but 1) sometimes i wonder if you should be burden of proficiencied and thus you'd be scum and 2) losing this game just to prove you wrong would bring me no joy.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:43 am

Post by northsidegal »

1) Wisdom, why don't you care about meta on me? I will literally never understand players who have this philosophy.
2) Does something about my reasoning in not make sense?

things fall apart
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Wisdom »

i take immense joy on the fact you cant scumread me in this position
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Wisdom »

I can literally claim scum and yet youll keep townreading me
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:47 am

Post by northsidegal »

by the way, i was thinking about what eddie said about kokichi being confscum due to the role not being public. i really don't know how realistic of an idea it is: for one, (although this might be among the weaker reasons? depends on how much i trust my own read), i really don't feel like this is kokichi's scumgame. for two, especially given that we now know that at least two out of the original four from Day 1's group 3 are town, you have to wonder what kokichi's plan would have been as scum - fake a guilty on his own group and get himself lynched?
if
kokichi is scum i think it almost certainly implies that (at least) one of the swapping roles is scum and the entire thing was planned out from the start, although that seems exceedingly unlikely to me. occam's razor still seems to point towards kokichi being town, so i have to wonder if i should reconsider my eddie read.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:48 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1970, Wisdom wrote:i take immense joy on the fact you cant scumread me in this position
In post 1971, Wisdom wrote:I can literally claim scum and yet youll keep townreading me
you really have
zero doubts
about me being scum?

why?

i'm not sure i entirely understand where this even came from in the first place - as far as i know, all that you said was "i was pushing bujaber and PoE". mind elaborating?

things fall apart
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

maybe nsg is scum

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”